What are your comic book power rankings

Starter: soulcollecter34

The idea is simple really, rank what characters you think are the strongest in order of who you think is well, the strongest. You can do it either least to greatest or greatest to least, and you can use any form of notation you want (1,2,3 etc.)

Replies

2+ years member.
Odin > Onslaught > Dormammu > Darkseid > Thanos > Power Girl > Gladiator > Apocalypse > Silver Surfer > Mephisto > Superman > Mister Sinister > Black Adam > Doomsday > Lex Luthor > Doctor Doom > Ultron > Mandarin > Thor > Wonder Woman > Martian Manhunter > Shazam > Sentry > Hulk > Namor > Magneto > Iron Man > Hercules > Ghost Rider > Juggernaut > Colossus > Venom > Spider-Man > Wolverine > Captain America
Class Alpha Strength
Aquaman , Wonder Woman , Iron Man
Telepathy,Telekinesis,Mind Control
Professor X , Martian Manhunter , Jean Grey
Class Beta Strength
Spiderman , Powerman , Bane
Class Beta Speed
Spider-Man , Darth Vader , The Hulk
Eternal Regeneration
Juggernaut , Doomsday , Deadpool
Size Manipulation
The Atom , Ant-Man , Wasp
Aquakinesis
Aquaman , Namor , Ocean Master
Electrokinesis
Electro , Storm , Thor
Cryokinesis
Ice Man , Killer Frost , Mister Freeze
Pyrokinesis
Scorpion , Human Torch , Liu Kang
Intelligence
Brainiac 5 , Batman , Mister Fantastic
Android Body
Cyborg , Iron Man , Ultron , Sigma , Brainiac
Unhuman Powers
Captain America , The Punisher , Batman , Robin
Future Sight
Deathstroke , Spiderman , That's so Raven XD
Average Human Peak
Bruce Lee , Usain Bolt , Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson
Overpowered Opness
Squirrel Girl , Saitama , Chuck Norris
That's my list
Omnipotence -
The One Above All , The Presence , Elaine Belloc etc
Nigh-Omnipotence -
Lucifer Morningstar , Beyonder , Living Tribunal
Divinity -
The Spectre , Michael Demiguros , Spawn
Reality Warping -
Mister Mxyzptlk , Bat-Mite , Infinity Gauntlet
Time Manipulation / Travel
Booster Gold , Kang , Rip Hunter
Class Omega Magic -
Dormammu , Nabu , HoM Scarlet Witch
Cosmic -
Galactus , Silver Surfer , Quasar
Lanterns Light -
Green Lantern , Larfleeze , Atrocitus
Odin/Speed Force
The Flash , Thor , Odin
Class Alpha Magic -
Doctor Fate , Doctor Strange , Zatanna
Class Beta Magic -
Doctor Doom , Scarlet Witch , Shazam
Class Omega Strength -
Superman , The Hulk , Thor
Class Omega Speed -
The Flash , Goku , Superman
Atmokinesis -
Storm , Weather Wizard , Thor
Chlorokinesis
Swamp Thing , Man Thing , Poison Ivy
Magnetokinesis
Magneto , ?
Class Alpha Speed
Sonic , Quicksilver , Kid Flash
Pt 1
1+ years member.
@ManofPower: For Class Omega Speed, you forgot Silver Surfer! He is faster than Supes and Goku. And as for Omega Level Magic, HOM Wanda doesn't have more magic than before, but her sheer power...Oof, it is greater than Doctor Strange or Doctor Fate. I like how you wrote it though! Just separate it!
Didn't think of him at the moment . But thanks for reminding me I totally forget Surfer is that fast
2+ years member.
Where is your evidence of you changing others minds?
Scan 1: You've already shown me that, still means nothing because it's the Chaos Wave, NOT Wanda.
Scan 2: Way the hell out of context, and doesn't prove anything you tried to say, so showing it proved nothing Scarlet Witch wasn't even hinted at being there, try again.
Scan 3: Some random ass featless goat claims they are the Omnigod. Then how was he defeated if he's omnipotent? There you go, using a STATEMENT for evidence.
Scan 4: She has no control over anything, Eternity and Infinity wanted to help in the matter and all she did was ask for help, that doesn't prove ****, she has no control over them and nothing in that scan shows that, try again.
Scan 5: Scarlet Witch effected the Astral Plane which exsists WITHIN the Earth-616 universe. Still only a Universal feat, try again.
2+ years member.
Also for scan 2, Roma has no feats so that goes nowhere, and even if you take the statement, "The Celestial Guardian... Is all that her title implies" Celestial means planet, so the Planet Guardian, very intimidating.
And this further shows your hypocrisy, because I gave you the Odin vs Seth scan that said their battle was effecting all planes of reality which makes sense because even if Odin was Multi-Universal with Seth as his equal it makes sense because they would both be Multi-Universal and call it PIS(the difference is Odin has many Multi-Universal to Multiversal feats to back this up), that scan regarding Wanda says something very similar yet you take it as truth, but don't take the one opposing you as truth when they are equal in credible merit, so you are a hypocrite, if my scan was PIS (it's not btw) then so is yours.
I'm not gonna send you chats with random people just to prove that I changed people's minds.
1. It was created by Wanda. Try again.
2. That's why you need to read the comic. It was House of M warp that destroyed Roma's citadel and Roma herself, which exists as a higher dimensional building, the focal point of all realities.
3. I was trying to prove to you that Roma is that much powerful. Never said he was omnipotent.
4. "Allow me to represent living embodiements of time and space... ETERNITY and INFINITY..." Now, do you seriously think Eternity and Infinity would listen to some randomm ass weak chick, if she didn't force them to listen?
5. "Realities shifted, and cracks formed across ALL realities." It affected ALL realities. Bare minimum, multiversal. Try again.
You do realize who Roma is? She is a higher dimensional entity. Don't bring up Odin v. Seth PIS, please. Roma was HELPLESS against the warp, and she is a higher dimensional entity, She lives in the focal point of all realites.

https://imgur.com/epQvJf7
2+ years member.
Odin vs Seth is not PIS, you can keep saying that but until you prove it was PIS your wrong, Roma has no feats.
1. No. no she didn't because the chaos wave existed before Wanda, and you can't create something that's already there.
2. Okay, so what good job the Chaos Wave did that.
3. Showing a random Goat that suddenly gained the power of someone else doesn't prove how strong she is if the Goat never displayed any of it.
4. Galactus has listened to Reed Richards, does that mean Mr. Fantastic is equal to Galactus and during the Infinity War Story the cosmic abstracts listened to Adam Warlock, so is he just as powerful as them? And she didn't tell them what to do, they were concerned because of the wave that effected the universe and they represent the universe so of course they would care, they would have tried to stop it anyway, it's not uncommon for someone of a higher power level to help out a weaker person in Marvel if it concerns them personally like when The Alien Entity came to ask Reed Richards to help, helping with a stronger being doesn't make you as strong as them it's just striking a deal that's it.
5. Except all it showed was the Astral Plane being affected all planes within the Earth-616 universe because that's all that was shown.
2+ years member.
And we've already discussed this, living in another realm of higher existence does not correlate to power at all, otherwise by that logic all of the other people who live there would also be just as powerful, but they're not so that doesn't help, and if that's the case Captain Brittan would be Multiversal because he defends and is from that realm, and that's obviously not the case because he was getting manhandled by Juggernaut and those other mutants. But you have given yourself more credibility because your scans are consistent and appear to be from the same comics, so kudos to you for that, but I still don't think they are as strong as you claim, if the Chaos Wave is Omniversal it makes sense that Roma would get defeated by it because she is not Multiversal.
He hasn't shown anything on that scale after that fight.
1. How did it already exist? It was created once she reversed HoM back to 616.
2. Well, it's not a good job, actually.
3. You're right on that, but she still has feats of... playing with the omniverse like it was a chess game.
4. Galactus is inferior to both Eternity and Infinity and he is used to be around mortals and others weaker beings, so he would usually help if it's necessary. Eternity and Infinity wouldn't a give two fucks because of the fact that they are not usually connected to humans and so-called lesser beings.
5. No, it showed multiple realities being affected by the spell. And it literally stated that it "cracked" across all realities.
Yes, but the difference between Captain Britain and Roma is the fact that she absorbed the powers of the Otheroworld, which gave her powers of the Beyond. For example, her daughter, Meggan, has the powers of Beyond and she could only forestall a small portion of the Wave even with all of her amps.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rpR8TtrVvvA/WNJjRp_jAiI/AAACrY/HNmOcrtx7F4aUTE34On4I4pIAYOG1hD9QCLcB/s640/meggan-tap-beyond-realm.jpg
2+ years member.
Yes Odin has, stopping the World Tree Fire and removing the 10th realm from it are Multi-Universal feats so is fighting Galactus as equals, which is also a Multi-Universal feat, Seth and Odin are both Multi-Universal, so it makes sense the two together would bring that level of destruction.
1. She did not create the wave, it is only a side effect of redoing the Earht-616 Universe, that sort of thing happens all the time, she may be semi responsible but she did not create fully it.
2. The chaos wave effected it.
3. She wasn't platin with the entire universe as a chess game, there was a game of chess in the scan, but nothing around it shows what it represents so it's just a chess game, all the pieces were just random alien things.
4. I was using that as an analogy, Galactus can't even fathom the power of Eternity and Infinity, BUT this is not the first time that Eternity or Infinity interfered with non abstract people in the past such as Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer, and Adam Warlock.
5. It said multiple realities, but it only showed the normal one and the astral plane, which is why Shadow King was present, the Astral Plane is outside of the normal world but can be accessed by people within the normal realm.
1+ years member.
@soulcollecter - This is why you are the best debater on here (My list shifts a lot, but the current one says you are the best). You really need to join Discord.
1+ years member.
He is on the Discord. He's just never actually on.
I agree that Odin is multi-universal, but nothing more.
1. She was mentioned a couple of times that she created the Wave, and why would the Wave not be created by her if she alone stripped (almost all) mutants of their powers in the omniverse.
2. Not sure what you're trying to say.
3. It's not only that. Otherworld was said to be a pan-dimensional realm, and Roma absorbed some of its energies. It puts her on an extremely high scale.
4. I'll give you that, but by feats, Roma is capable of controlling Eternity and Infinity.
5. It said "all" realities, which means a high multiversal feat, at the very least. And Shadow King being there is just an easter egg.
Reality Warpers
-
White Phoenix = Chaos Wave > Mister Mxyzptlk >= Bat Mite >= Emperor Joker > HoM Scarlet Witch >= Mad Jim Jaspers > Spectre (Corrigan) > Thanos with IG (feats only) > Eternity > Trigon > Franklin Richards (Adult) >= Zeno Sama > Odin
-
Did I forget any? I didn't include characters like the Endless, LT, Lucifer, Michael etc, only those who are a bit weaker than them.
1+ years member.
All I know is that Franklin Richards would be above Eternity but below IG Thanos, but Wanda would be above Frankie but below Thanos. Zeno Sama below Odin. Chaos Wave isn't equal to White Phoenix, but I am not debating about this- Just my opinion.
Franklin is definitely below Eternity, since he's weaker than him. And Thanos with IG, by feats, isn't above Wanda, but with statements, he is. As for, WP = CW thing, pretty sure it was stated to be true once.
1+ years member.
Lol, so you deny statements for Thanos but not for the CW. I see how you play...Frankly, I'd deny statements for all of them and that decreases Wanda's power level by quite a bit.
CW was not a statement. It had feats as strong as White Phoenix. And I don't use hyperbole statements, but I do use all others. For example, Matthew Malloy was said to be STRONGER than Pre Retcon Beyonder, but he has absolutely nothing on that level.
2+ years member.
Thanos IG is leagues above Scarlet Witch HOM, hell if you multiply Wanda's power by ten Thanos IG still stomps her with little ease. AND YES based on feats, Thanos bodied every cosmic abstract (excluding LT) with no effort at all one by one by one they all fell, even together they got stomped, and the only being strong enough to shut it down was the LT meaning that if NO ONE else could do it, that out Thanos IG right below LT and if LT is above White Phoenix according to you Thanos would be around White Phoenix levels via scaling so he is leagues above HOM Wanda.
2+ years member.
*Side Note
Hypocrite; A person who indulges in hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy; The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.
Yes, yes. He bodied every abstract, and each and every one of those Abstracts are BELOW HOM Wanda. His biggest feat was beating Eternity's M-Body, and HOM Wanda does that with her eyes closed. With statements, he's below LT, but only slightly, and above HOM Wanda, but too bad he doesn't have feats on that level. Phoenix Force is equal to Chaod Magic, didn't we already establish that.
And that side not matter because...?
2+ years member.
I'm not talking about Phoenix Force and Chaos Wave, I'm talking about Wanda and Thanos IG. NONE of Wanda's feats put here anywhere near cosmic abstract territory, yet you continue to claim she is above them, too bad you have no evidence of this, you have not one single piece of evidence to show Wanda surpasses Cosmic Abstracts and that's because she DOESN'T have any. Her only notable feat is altering the Earth-616 Universe, that only puts her at Universal level, Universal+ if you want to be nice, and the lowest Cosmic Abstract is Multi-Universal, with nearly EVERY single one being VSBW definition of Multiversal, and Thanos is above all of them, Wanda is fodder for Thanos IG case closed.
2+ years member.
The side note matter because you will not except statements for other characters you oppose but will quickly do it in favor of he person you are defending, in this case Wanda and the CW, doing something for yourself but saying it shouldn't be allowed for anyone else to do, hypocrisy.
*sigh* Is that all? "Wanda is not cosmic level. Case closed." For some reason, you're constantly denying the feats I put right im front of your face. And altering 616 was like 5th best feat of hers. I already proven that she surprasses Cosmic Abstracts by having called multiversal (omniversal) threat multiple times. Reaching a pan dimensional realm is something Thanos can only dream of. She is even constantly compared to an abstract entity. She is on that level. Case closed.
Okay, that makes no sense whatsoever. She has feats on the level which I claim her to be.
2+ years member.
Because the case is closed, you have not given me any feats, the only things you have given me were scans of STATEMENTS. No body in the history of the universe has even had Eternity and Wanda within the same breath when it comes to power. Give me a feat that puts her that high, and I want a scan of her doing it I want to see a physical action taking place not some random one panel character giving a statement of something. She did not reach a Pan Dimensional realm, you are making that part up, the scan referring to that "feat" you're talking about doesn't mean anything. It's a random person saying something and doesn't even hint at it being in another anything.
2+ years member.
And you haven't proven anything to anyone, otherwise people would agree with you, but no one does, so you obviously haven't proven anything at all, not even your friend @AkhilPDX disagrees with you on it, because like everyone else including myself, Wanda being as powerful as you say has been disproven.
For one, people are stubborn and won't admit defeat when they get defeated. And, I have proven this to many people OUTSIDE sHDB, and they agreed.
For two, are you ******* kidding me? Wanda bitchslapped Roma. The same Roma who had control over ETERNITY and INFINITY. That ***** sees the omniverse as a freaking chess game and Wanda slapped her casually. And all of those feats that I claim she has have been proven multiple times, you just ignore them for no reason. SIX TIMES she has been stated as an omniversal threat, and HoM warped the entire omniverse. So don't say she doesn't have feats on that level, because she clearly has, and how would you know she destroyed the omniverse without a statement? THey're not going to show that on-panel.
For three, you clearly don't know what a Pan Dimensional Realm is. The realm exists outside of the omniverse. And here are the scans...
First scan: Her powers would consume all Creation. Said by Roma, who exists outside of the Marvel Omniverse and pertains all realities.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-plS-PBLupbI/WdhLpoMqI-I/AAAHdE/lryx2aKFnwsYZfbf03jcsBi6tsPWpJxhQCLcBGAs/s1600/uncanny-x-men-chaos-wave-p2.jpg
Scan Four: Roma has sway over ETERNITY and INFINITY, the same beings you claim Wanda doesn't even come close. Roma has control over them, Wanda bitchslapped her.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eIce2zQBMBw/V-Xj385SNEI/AAAOX0/x55ew6JyHOEGJE6HRc2zaFPecdXoicYEACLcB/s1600/roma-fantastic-four-2.jpg
Some of the scans don't work, so I'm gonna resend them.

Scan one:

https://imgur.com/a/YQT2whM
Avengers
Doctor Strange > Scarlet Witch > Zarathos > Hulk >= Thor > Sentry > Hercules > Blue Marvel > Hyperion > Iron Man
Justice League
Phantom Stranger > Doctor Fate > Zatanna > Swamp Thing > Martian Manhunter > Captain Atom >= Hal Jordan > Superman >= Supergirl >= Wonder Woman > Shazam > Aquaman
Strongest beings in Marvel/DC
The-One-Above-All = The Presence = Elaine Belloc = Great Evil Beast > Death of the Endless > PR Beyonder >= Lucifer Morningstar = Michael Demiurgos >= Molecule Man > Pralaya > Destiny of the Endless >= Beyonders >= God Emperor Doom > Scathan > Protege > Living Tribunal >= Dream of the Endless > First Firmament > Oblivion > Nemesis > Desire/Despair/Delirum/Destruction of the Endless
The Dark Knight Returns
1+ years member.
Avengers
-
Doctor Strange > Scarlet Witch >= Stable Sentry > Ghost Rider > Thor > Sentry >= Blue Marvel > Hulk > Hercules > Hyperion >= Quasar > Iron Man = Vision > Spider-Man > Wolverine > Captain America > Black Widow > Hawkeye
1+ years member.
Justice League
-
Doctor Fate > Zatanna >= Swamp Thing > Captain Atom > Martian Manhunter >= Flash >= Superman > Wonder Woman = Shazam > Supergirl > Green Lantern > Aquaman > Hawkman > Cyborg > Hawkgirl > Black Canary > Batman > Green Arrow
1+ years member.
Lionman > Heartstone > Star Storms > Khreap >: )
1+ years member.
Lol, I know that better not be based on power.
1+ years member.
Justice League
Martian Manhunter > Hal Jordan > Supergirl >= Superman > Wonder Woman > Aquaman > Hawkgirl > Batman
1+ years member.
Avengers
Thor > The Hulk > Ms. Marvel >= Iron Man >= The Wasp > Spider-Man > Captain America > Black Widow > Hawkeye
1+ years member.
Dragon Ball (Excluding Zeno and Angels)
Goku (Mastered Ultra Instjnct) > Jiren (Full Power) > The Gods of Destruction > Jiren > Kefla (Super Saiyan II) > Goku (Ultra Instinct ~Sign~) > Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue Evolution) > Toppo (God of Destruction Candidate)
3+ years member.
Wow I'm really surprised you put Martian Manhunter above Hal
1+ years member.
Franchise Mascots:
Spawn > Luke Skywalker (EU) > Son Goku > Superman > Optimus Prime > Cthulhu > Luke Skywalker (Disney) > Spider-Man
1+ years member.
I'll add to it later on but this is just to lay the ground work
Thor > Superman > Hulk > Juggernaut = Doomsday > Silver Surfer >= Green Lantern > Wonder Woman
1+ years member.
Jean Grey > Iceman = Storm > Colossus >= Wolverine >= Cyclopes > Beast
1+ years member.
Odin >= Thanos >= Darkseid > Thor > Apocalypse > Martian Manhunter > Superman > Hulk > Gladiator >= Sentry > Juggernaut = Doomsday > Silver Surfer >= Green Lantern > Flash > Wonder Woman > Aquaman = Carol Danvers > Iron Man >

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net