Varosverse "Stories"

A Comics topic created by ManofPower

I messed up and put Dragonborn in my universe when I made him and now legally gave him to @TheNemianLion

Comments

ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RsDgBi0BK1H1Y_0dD0HBXlLDvWKWqLrN78EslmEhmMo/edit?usp=drivesdk .
The Release for Star Storms and Earth Omega is here . Please enjoy
Ti
Titans 153 d
Varosverse "Stories"
Are these like mini-comics
show 1 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Yeah kinda . I'm actually working on one called Star Storms and Earth Omega
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
My mom started writing for me)
Black Wolf : "No one, is invincible! NOT even... a "super man" like you."
Star Storms and Black Wolf collide fists . Wolf's hand is directly and weightlessly broken, Star's left hand starts to seizingly ache profusely . Wolf grabs Star's hand he then twists Star over almost as a body slam.
Star Storms gets up, he grabs Wolf by the knape of his neck .
Black Wolf : "Kill me as you have beaten me fiercely, I have shamed myself, in a poorly fitted invincible loss."
Star Storms : "I don't kill pal, only help."
Black Wolf : "Then if you won't I shall defend my honor ."
He kicks Star Storms harshly away, he then commits Harakiri, on his badly defeated, mutilated body he once used as a domain." His body's soul slowly left his exaggerated corpse."
Star Storms : "Oh, God." "This isn't what I intended ."
Star feels a sharp object pierce into his fleshy neck .
Star Storms : "Oh... God... not this a--gai...n." He passed out fervently with a quick swiftness, with a fierce pain not knowing what truly happened. His glossy eyes closing suddenly and efficiently.
Chapter 5
Omega : "Amazing," how you defeated not one but two of my all time, greatest warriors in under an hour." He shook his head in a rapid, almost comical disbelief.
Star Storms : "Listen clearly, I'm not the enemy." "I didn't do this to her' someone else chose her destiny."
Omega : "Don't, just don't mention her, Ever!" He shouted."Her name is too pure to be released from your despicable, evil lips."
Star Storms : "How long, How long will it take you? "How long will it take you to .... except what happened! Or at least take steps to realize the reality of it all,"
Omega : "It wasn't my fault." He solemnly said. ""It was his ." The words slowly, and painfully pierced thru his lips."
(My mom ended helping write.)
show 15 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
@Soul your opinion?
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
I'll answer the Star Storms comments tomorrow
Soulcollecter57
Varosverse "Stories"
3 year member
I can tell the difference between you and your mom's writing, it's holds true when they say "mother knows best" it was good, better than a lot of your other work, no offence but your mom did do better.
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Its all right @Soul
She is far superior than me at writing . See ya tomo
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
@SirSpidey before I get off my mother wanted to know if you could read the paragraph ⬆️
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
@Titans if you don't mind you'll read the paragraph below?
Ti
Titans 153 d
Varosverse "Stories"
Sure
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
@Wolfdragon you'll read the paragraph below?
Ti
Titans 153 d
Varosverse "Stories"
Nice. Reminds me of an anime-style fight haha
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
My mother said thank you
Ti
Titans 153 d
Varosverse "Stories"
Np
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
@SirSpidey can I get your opinion on this ?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 152 d
Varosverse "Stories"
3 year member
It's pretty good
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
@Akhil my mom just asked if you can read this paragraph . She loves to write and wants your opinion
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 149 d
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
It has good detail and I love the action!
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Sneak Peek for the new story . My mother wrote this . This is for y'all enjoyment and cravings.
My mom gave me words to post here too as well . So please enjoy and tell me (so I can tell her) what y'all think . Mumma said thanks in advance (Nemian) We need everyone's comments
show 16 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
(My mom started writing for me)
Black Wolf : "No one, is invincible! NOT even... a "super man" like you."
Star Storms and Black Wolf collide fists . Wolf's hand is directly and weightlessly broken, Star's left hand starts to seizingly ache profusely . Wolf grabs Star's hand he then twists Star over almost as a body slam.
Star Storms gets up, he grabs Wolf by the knape of his neck .
Black Wolf : "Kill me as you have beaten me fiercely, I have shamed myself, in a poorly fitted invincible loss."
Star Storms : "I don't kill pal, only help."
Black Wolf : "Then if you won't I shall defend my honor ."
He kicks Star Storms harshly away, he then commits Harakiri, on his badly defeated, mutilated body he once used as a domain." His body's soul slowly left his exaggerated corpse."
Star Storms : "Oh, God." "This isn't what I intended ."
Star feels a sharp object pierce into his fleshy neck .
Star Storms : "Oh... God... not this a--gai...n." He passed out fervently with a quick swiftness, with a fierce pain not knowing what truly happened. His glossy eyes closing suddenly and efficiently.
Chapter 5
Omega : "Amazing," how you defeated not one but two of my all time, greatest warriors in under an hour." He shook his head in a rapid, almost comical disbelief.
Star Storms : "Listen clearly, I'm not the enemy." "I didn't do this to her' someone else chose her destiny."
Omega : "Don't, just don't mention her, Ever!" He shouted."Her name is too pure to be released from your despicable, evil lips."
Star Storms : "How long, How long will it take you? "How long will it take you to .... except what happened! Or at least take steps to realize the reality of it all,"
Omega : "It wasn't my fault." He solemnly said. ""It was his ." The words slowly, and painfully pierced thru his lips."
(My mom ended helping write.)
DarkProdigy
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Finally another Varoverse story. Your Mum is a better writer than me haha
DarkProdigy
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Which now that I think about it shouldn't be surprising
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
What's your favorite part?
The new story shall be released in (maybe) a week . It hopefully should be done by Christmas but I'm not going to make promises . I have to get more pictures photoshopped and I still have to edit the story a bit . Planning on making a movie script for a story.
DarkProdigy
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Black Wolf's lines are all the best part. Take your time, no need to rush.
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Really? I thought Omega had the best lines , Since it was filled with the most emotional imo.
Thanks though . She said that was the only bit she was going to write . So plz don't be disappointed if the rest of it isn't what you expect . Also thanks for the patience . I might just write the story and later post the photoshopped version.
DarkProdigy
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
No problem
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Do you think the format for it was dumb or good please be honest . cuz I want to know if it's a good idea to keep asking her to help you thanks bro.
DarkProdigy
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
I recommend you make a Google Document to put the stories on. Then link it here on the site
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Exactly what I'm planning on doing .
Also I believe you'll get herald . Its too early to call but you have four votes while I have two ( I was selfish and voted for myself)
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
@Nemian I know you just hot on but my mom wants your opinion
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
I don't understand your sentence
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
*got
My mom wants you to read the paragraph up above
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Here is the sneak peek for my new story . Star Storms and Earth Omega
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Wolfdragon you'll read this? My mother wants your opinion
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Please read the sneak peek . My mother is really upset about y'all not reading it . I'm being serious and not just saying this so y'all will read it
SpiderBitten
Varosverse "Stories"
FB3 ENDING (FOR SURE)
But Zoe was more than prepared and ready to go for it. She honestly could not wait. Blue and Gold, Have now their Red.
SpiderBitten
Varosverse "Stories"
Forceful Blue #3, Extra (I forgot)
A week past, and Zoe arrived at Spectrum Tower, with all her bags, and went up to the top floor. There, Gold Racer said to Blue and Zoe, "Ok, now that everyone is here, lets get started." Zoe was kinda excited for her chance to fight evil, and was ready to get out there. But not until she could get a costume and hero name ready, and that's a hard start to make a hero.
SpiderBitten
Varosverse "Stories"
Forceful Blue #3- Continued
The girl was confused, and afraid, that she would never be the same as she was before. She said, "So what now?" Forceful Blue responded "You will be put in a 10-week mentorship program by the Heroes United Corporation, where we, as a team, will mentor you in using your powers, and in combat, your ideal career employment, etc. But we can't make you do anything you don't want to, it's up to you." Before the two heroes walked to leave, The girl said, "Wait!" Forceful Blue and Gold Racer went back in the room to hear her response. "Will I be able to find the guys who did this to me, and bring them to their knees?" She asked. Gold Racer said, "Yes." The Girl was glad to hear that answer, saying "I'm in. I'm Zoe. Zoe Oliver." As they left the building, Gold racer said to Forceful Blue, "Looks like we found a new member."
SpiderBitten
Varosverse "Stories"
Forceful Blue #3
When the Girl, whose flaming leg kicked a gunmen to the a far away wall, she quicked lost consciousness. Forceful Blue saw what she could do, and worried for the other people. So he and Gold Racer destroyed the machines that were for the experiments, the boss of the operation disappeared, and the hostages were saved. Later, in a hospital, the girl awoke to forceful blue and Gold Racer in the same room. She was scared and confused, she said, "Who are you guys?! What happened?! Where am I?!" Gold Racer said, "Please, calm down, Ma'am. I am Gold Racer, and this is Forceful Blue. You are a in hospital in Seattle, Washington." Forceful Blue added by saying, "You were in an illegal experiment, which was very deadly. We did save everyone, but as for you..." The girl was shocked, that she looked at her hand, and it lit on fire, but calmly said, "What happened to me?" Forceful Blue and Gold Racer looked at each other, and Gold Racer said, "You survived the experiment, and in the process, you gained superhuman abilities. More notably, Pyrokinesis, like with your hand on fire."
SpiderBitten
Varosverse "Stories"
Forceful Blue #2- Continued
The crime was at the Abandoned section of the city, where Crime was most rampant. The two got to safe distance from a Warehouse where the crime was taking place, to correctly check it out without being noticed. Gold Racer looks into the binoculars built in his helmet and says, "Ok, Ten Gunmen, 6 scientists , most likely there against their will, 1 sniper on each side of the inside, 20 civilians in custody and just two guards on each door. Also the main boss, can't see much detail from here, but he looks strong. And It looks like they are Making illegal experiments to begin on people." Forceful Blue remembers how he got his powers, "Just like before with me, they must want more results with what happened back then, and turn innocent people into weapons. But why regular innocent people? We gotta find out" Gold and blue go in, knockout the guards at the front door, kick the door down, and start fighting. But it was too late for one female person, who was going through the experiment already. Forceful Blue see it, "Not again!" and gets the girl out of there, but when 3 gunmen block the escape, The girl wakes up, and suddenly jump kicks one of the gunman, with her foot bursting in red flames. Blue is surprised by the girl's ability, "What the?!"
To be Continued In #3
SpiderBitten
Varosverse "Stories"
Forceful Blue #2
After taking the Bus, Lewis came to the place that He was called to meet Gold Racer. He comes into the building, looking around for Gold Racer. He asks a guy working there, "Excuse me, where can I find Gold Racer?" The employee: "He is at the top floor, and hear me out, he owns the whole building, if you didn't know." Lewis: "Wow, thank you, sir." Lewis takes the elevator up to the top floor, He walks in the room to see Gold Racer Researching The Villain Database. Gold Racer: "Oh Hello, Blue! Sorry, Im just forgot how to enable Crime Alerts to the Computer, So settings, and Enable Crime Alerts. All set up!" Lewis: "So what do we do here, Gold Racer?" Gold Racer: "Please, call me Charles, since we are at the base of operations, and not on a mission yet, Lewis, anyways we just hang out and relax, Train, practice and basically live here on Spectrum Tower, while we wait for crime alerts. And don't worry about your job, It's just the crime alerts will be for the entire team from now on." Lewis: "Wow, that sound great Charles. So, where is everyone else?" Gold Racer was still looking for appropriate members for team, but he didn't know where to find them. Then, a Crime Alert came and Gold and Blue Sprang into action.
SpiderBitten
Varosverse "Stories"
Forceful Blue #1- Continued
"Ahhhh... Forceful Blue. A hero to fight! Hahahahahaha!!!" He Laughed Maniacally, then Forceful Blue Said, "Let's get your dumb stereotypical robot schemes over with, Wrench. I gotta get back to work!" Bot Wrench quickly got back into the robot angrily, and he swings a punch swing as Forceful Blue dodges it, and fires his energy at the robot's arm, Frying and nearly destroying it, and it falls off. Forceful Blue quickly catches it, saving plenty of citizens, and then hits the robot's leg with the arm, saying "Swing, Batta," knocking the robot off it's feet, then Forceful Blue grabs the Robot's leg, lifts the robot high into the sky. And then, He blasts it with blue energy, completely Disintegrating the robot, and Forceful Blue catches the falling Bot Wrench, and Turns him over to Police. Wrench screams "CURSE YOU, FORCEFUL BLUE, CURSE YOOO-!" As the car door slammed on Wrench, the Police thanked Forceful and drove off, but before he could get back to work, a Familiar Hero greeted him. It was Gold Racer! He said, "I evacuated as many citizens as possible, but I saw you had things under control." Forceful Blue: "Thanks, It's a honor to hear you say that, Gold Racer!" Gold Racer Talked a long time about wanting to start a hero team and wanted Forceful Blue to join, And Lewis Accepted the offer. And then, Lewis went back to work, excited for the new opportunity.
End.
show 2 replies
SpiderBitten
Varosverse "Stories"
"he swings a punch swing" I forgot to remove the 2nd swing from that.
SpiderBitten
Varosverse "Stories"
"he swings a punch swing" I forgot to remove the 2nd swing from that.
SpiderBitten
Varosverse "Stories"
Forceful Blue #1
Lewis, during his job at the restaurant, was preparing steak and fries for a customer. It was a slower day than usual at the place he worked, when suddenly, a Giant Robot starts attacking the city. Lewis quickly finishes the dish with his super speed, and then tells his boss: "Hey boss, Crime Emergency, gotta go, be right back!" Lewis is stopped by his boss, who says, "Hey Lewis! Give that robot hell, alright?" Lewis smiles running out of the building, while using his suit up watch to transform into his superhero identity, Forceful Blue. He soars to the skies, and punches the robot with Super Strength. The Robot's head pops open, revealing the mastermind to be Bot Wrench, a pretty Stereotype of Evil Robots, controlled by this Mad Mechanic.
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
First Part -
In a secret 'recreational' facility, holding some of the most powerful combatants of any all all the multiverse, but really this 'facility' was a huge prision moderated by Fire Damon, a few of these inmates included Khreap, Jackson Khreap, a man who unlocked boundless powers connecting to his soul from his sword, Nirvana, after an apocalyptic event on his Earth, Ice Age, Jason Frese, King of the Ice Clan, 75% of his people died because of a war during his younger years, at time he was sent to Earth before he came back as their savior Heartstone, Angela Prince, the most powerful of the trio, she's the most powerful woman on her Earth, smartest too, she runs the largest company on her Earth too being the CEO, she has power comparable to gods themselves, they were all fraternizing in their cells.
Jackson Khreap was the first to introduce himself to the other two, "Hello, my name is Jackson Khreap, I just go by Khreap" He stated catching the attention of a guard, he continued, "And buddy, well, I honestly have no clue as to where I am" He finished, the guard grunted getting ready to tell them off, Ice Age replies "Yeah, well, you really got some guts trying to take on Fire Damon
The guard has had enough of the annoyance and tells them off "YOU ASSHOLES BETTER SHUT THE HELL UP BACK THERE!" which Heartstone interjects "What are you honestly going to do meathead? How about either YOU shut up... Or you MAKE me" Heartstone smirks before the guard licks his lips in a perverted way, walking to the cell and then opening it, big mistake...
show 17 replies
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
From behind Ice Age jumped the Guard with a mounted sleeper hold, the huge framed guard slowly loses consciousness as Ice Age comments "There's nothing the cell can do to stop me from snapping your neck!" Ice Age tells him before rallying his friends "Follow me, let's go!" Khreap and Heartstone nodded in agreement, walking down the corridor, Khreap asked Ice Age "So what's the deal with your sword? Looks cool"
Ice Age told Khreap "It's the Ancestral Sword, It's the most powerful weapon of all the known universes, It has the power to even kill the ancient gods" Khreap responded "Sounds a lot like my girl, Nirvana she's bonded with me Mentally and Astrally she has always had my back" Ice Age replied Interesting, When we get back to my earth I'll have to dual with you"
As they continued down the hallway they noticed Hexkor and his guard "What are you doing!? Get back in your cells! You shall not pass! You shall be executed by the hands of my father! FIRE DAMON! "Seriously though, Fire Damon? What kind of name is that? It's just demon with an 'a'" Hexkor looked infuriated and shouted "HOW DARE YOU MOCK MY FATHER!? YOU SHALL DIE!"
Momentum comes out of no where from a cell and rams into the side of Hexkor, which dazes him a bit, but eventually gets backhanded and thrown to the side, going against Khreap, Ice Age and Heartstone at the same time, Heartstone had already used low powered energy blast to take out his guard, it's one against three now, first Ice Age and Khreap launched a simultaneous attack with their swords to get as much damage as possible, but where overpowered and derailed, Hexkor grabbed them by the throat before Heartstone and Momentum charged and managed to speedblitz Hexkor, rendering him unconsious.
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
"We need to go! NOW! Follow me!" Heartstone commanded as Khreap and Ice Age followed after he before noticing a spirit before them "Who... Whore are you?" Ice Age asked this mysterious spirit "I am father Spirit, but that is not important" Spirit opens a portal "Jump through it!" he commands as the trio listens, but they feel as if they were being watched, and they were, by Tyton! "They live on Earth? No matter, it wont be a struggle to destroy them all! But Damon... oh Damon... YOU LET THEM ESCAPE!" Tyton commanded and strangled him by the throat only using one hand "YOU MISERABLE EXCUSE FOR A DEMON!" Tyton merely used barely any of his power to throw demon against a wall
Meanwhile elsewhere, in the Omega Reality, thus was the greatest hero of them all, Lionman, checking huge high tech monitors talking to himself about a distress call he had recieved "There's a war... In the Varosverse... This cannot be ignored, I have to intervene, urgently... Oh crap" Lionman was interrupted as Dragonborn walked into The Lion's Den "Here kitty, kity, kitty" Dragon Ball cracks his knuckles as he set himself aflame.
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
"You're not walking out of this one alive Dragonborn! Not this time!" Lionman replied "WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!" Dragon Born charges at him, but so did Lionman, until he rolled through and tripped Dragon Born by striking his calf bone, he planted elbow strikes to the back of his head, he picked him up from the back in a sleeper hold but Dragon Born burnt the arms of Lionman, he trembled, Dragonborn hit Lionman with an uppercut, that made Lionman spin around, and fall to his knee, Dragon born went for a left hook that was caught mid air by a pissed off Lionman "Grrr" Lionman glare angrily into the soul of Dragonborn before spitting out a tooth "Oh my God..." Dragonborn said before Lionman punched him out of the Lion's den and into the sky, Lionman went after him.
Meanwhile, on earth, the trio were communicating before Khreap interjected "Your earth is gorgeous, but sadly, my earth... Well it died centuries ago" Ice Age replied "Well my friend, if you need somewhere to go, The League of Justice has an open invitation for anyone who wants it" Khreap smiled at the offer "Thank you Ice Age, I'll look into that my friend" Khreap noted, before they all heard a loud scream, and the sound of... Fire?
A child begged for help, crying miserably "Please help me! It's... IT'S MY MOMMY! SHE'S IN THERE!"
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Momentum went headfirst into the building saving around twenty people with his high velocity super speed, to which the little girl replied "T-Thank you mister!" Momentum smiled and replied "Not a problem lass, Just take care of your mother and stay in school"Ice age then noticed Flamer, who was his adopted brother "What the hell are you doing here Flamer!" Ice Age drew his ancestral sword "Why are you harming people!?" He added Flamer angrily replied "NO ICE AGE! I've seen the truth! The truth you could never see! I feel the anger and suffering! Why should these humans cause more of that? these people have killed, harmed and destroyed themselves and others! Why should they do it to this planet?"
"You're forgetting all the good that these people have done! Sure they've done bad! But that's not all of them! There are heroes here as well, there are Police, Parmedics and fire fighters, some people try to save this world! I know the pain your feeling, my world was destroyed as well! As that's why we need to give these people hope! Not fear! Please listen to me"
"No! Evil corrupts the good... AND I'M GOING TO KILL THEM ALL!" Flamer ignites his entire body with fire "No don't do it Flamer! Damn it look at me!" Flamer attempts to shoot his burst of fire at Ice Age but Momentum ran circular around Momentum, but Flamer shot Momentum with a ball of fire, putting him down, he attempted to fight Khreap and Heartstone on his own, but to no avail, he was powerful, but not close to them in terms of power, his fire did no damage to Khreap, he tried it on Heartstone, but she just absorbed it and shot Flamer with a burst of energy, Khreap wielded Nirvana as he ran towards Flamer and decapitated him with a slash
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
"NOOOOO!!! You didn't have to kill him! That was my brother! The only family I had! Something must have gone wrong... Why would be act like that!?" A stranger intervened "Because he was under the control of Tyton the God of The Mind, he is The one of many heroes and villains who is under his influence, I suggest you get your team together, that is the only way you have a chance to live" Ice Age asked" Who are you? No... Wait a second... It's you! Then guy who helped us on hellion right?" "I am Father Spirit the Son of God himself, But you can call me Jacob Cas"
Heartstone interrupted "So we have Jesus on our side? Wow, that's great" Father spirit looked blankly at Heartstone which quieted her down "Are you related to the spirit?" Ice Age asked "... Yes and no, he is my Biological Father but when I died a Few years Ago I was reborn and given another chance" Father Spirit explained "Does he know that you're alive?" Ice Age asked "No and I want it to stay that way, so no one will speak a word of it" Khreap noticed something! It was Star Storms! He rammed at Father Spirit with a huge punch, witch barely did anything! "YOU SHALL DIE!" Storm commanded, but then he used a meteorite punch, which actually did some damage.
show 17 replies
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Heartstone interrupted "So we have Jesus on our side? Wow, that's great" Father spirit looked blankly at Heartstone which quieted her down "Are you related to the spirit?" Ice Age asked "... Yes and no, he is my Biological Father but when I died a Few years Ago I was reborn and given another chance" Father Spirit explained "Does he know that you're alive?" Ice Age asked "No and I want it to stay that way, so no one will speak a word of it" Khreap noticed something! It was Star Storms! He rammed at Father Spirit with a huge punch, witch barely did anything! "YOU SHALL DIE!" Storm commanded, but then he used a meteorite punch, which actually did some damage.
Star Storm then locked eyes with Heartstone she warned him "Stay back! And no one get's hu-" Star Storms burst at her with an attack that sends her out of the atmosphere with another meteorite punch, they continue their fight there and Heartstone starts playing around with Star but understand Storms is bloodlusted he is serious, as he is dominating her, he punches Heartstone toward the huge planet of Saturn and he lifted the rings of Saturn and smashed Heartstone with them, after that with all his strength he punched her with a meteorite punch all the way back to earth, she rocketed down creating a huge crater, she was cut, bruised and her costume was looking worse for wear, she had blurred vision and couldn't stand, Star Storms rocketed down with another Meteorite punch rendering her fully unconscious, face indented and harshly bleeding.
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Meanwhile in another universe, Lionman and Dragon Born were fighting for almost an hour, they were in a mountain range as Lionman was choking him and punching him again and again, and again directly in the face "YOU CAN'T WIN! FACE IT AND GIVE UP!" Lionman commanded, Dragon Born replied "You wretch!... FINE! I'll leave you for now... But beware I will Kill you one day" Dragon Born teleported back to hell, Lionman took a minute to rest, but then readied his Quantum Computer to get ready to transport to the Varosverse.
Meanwhile Star Storms gives Momentum a look to say 'look what I just did, how will you do anything?' Momentum was in deep fear but he started to run at full speed towards the Hall of Heroes but the league of justice was dealing with their own problems, A portal opened and stepped out was the Lionman, recovered and ready to fight, Man Of Power asked "Who are you?" Lionman told him "I... I am the Lionman, of the Omega Reality, I received a distress call, for a war...?"
Man Of Power was reluctant "War... What war?" Lionman responded "With a God..." Man Of Power responded "Gather the whole team and... Aggghhhh"some of the heroes started fighting each other between themselves, Momentum finally arrived "YOU ALL NEED TO STOP FIGHTING!" Momentum was bruised, burnt and cut panting and exhausted "Dear Momentum, you always said you fast, so it's time to see who truly is the fastest man alive!" Lightspeed told Momentum as he rushed towards him, Momentum starts running but he's not fast enough, he moves side to side but Light speed is too fast for him.
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
"You can't do this Shawn!" Momentum pleads "Oh? NO but I wanna!" He then Speeds up in front of him and then Tries to hit Momentum, But momentum dodges the attack, Heartstone was conscious, but still injured "Hey Lightspeed! Take this" Lightspeed towards Heartstone, she tried to blast him, but he dodged that attack, "Is that all you got girly? HAH! Try to keep up!" He ran away . Heartstone kept up pretty good but Light speed was too fast for her, Light speed runs back and forth and then tries to launch towards Heartstone, however, Heartstone grabs the punch and breaks lightspeeds arm with ease.
Then a silhouette appeared "P-Photon?" Heartstone questioned "Angela! This world is pitiful, why should these heroes and humans live!? All they do is destroy their world, my gift to them? I Shall kill all of you! "NOT ON MY WATCH! Father spirit commanded as he grabbed hold of him and took Photon to space to continue their fight, Photon and Spirit were trading blow for blow . When finally they struck a punch so hard it trembled the Universe
"This is ridiculous! I AM ENDING THIS NOW!" With a gigantic roar Lionman went through the corrupted heroes like a hot knife through butter, knocking them out easily, the heroes had hope now, however, enter, Star Storms "So you came back for a rematch kitten?" Star Storm mocked him "You have no chance, this fight will end the same way it did last time!" Lionman drew his axe of Nemea, Star Storms his Ancestral Sword, the two collided in a massive shock wave, and burst of light, Lionman took advantage of the distraction and got Star Storms in an Indian Deathlock leg lock, Star Storms shouted in pain and his muscle tissue was being torn apart.
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Storm struggled many times before punching Lionman rapidly in the ribs to exit it, on a limp though, Lionman punted Star Storms through many buildings and jumped at him with a huge punch "Not this time!" Star Storms told Lionman as he met him with a Meteorite punch witch you could see Lionman's knuckles go into his hand, wrist bent, arm broken, shoulder, limp, Storms then hit him with one to the face, causing Lioman's snout to close in on itself bleeding profusely, sending Lionman rocketing to the ground.
"You wont win this one!" As Storm tried for another Meteorite punch, Lionman saw him coming from a mile away due to his senses, he dodged that, he dragged Storms into an uppercut, after still holding Storms, he hits him with a full power Lion Roar, which sent Star Storms flying, the heroes breathed a sigh of relief as they thought they finally won, Lionman walked over to Storms, but Storms was playing dead! he broke Lionman's bad arm like the runt he is! Lionman roared in pain "AARRRRGHHHH!!!" He then threw Lionman across the city!
"YOU BASTARD!" Khreap announced as he burst towards Storms slicing him in the chest with Nirvana "How about we settle this?" Khreap ordered and he hit him again before an explosion occurred, sending both men back, Khreap then attempted striking Storms many times, but Storms grabbed Khreap by the throat, "You really think you can can defeat me?" storms laughed maniacally, before Khreap hit him with a flip kick.
"You son of a b#%th!" Storms cussed, then a Shadow appeared, It was Tyton and he had a army he led most of them towards Heartstone and Lion Man, Heartstone was almost fully healed, while Lionman was putting all his bones back into place manually while healing "So, pretty little thing? How have you been?" Lionman asked before hitting Boulder with a 360 Spin kick to the gut then a knee strike to the head "Under the circumstances, best I can be hunk" She catches Howler by the throat and throws hm across the street before firing an energy blast.
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
"So big boy, how have things been for you in the Omega Reality?... It's been a while since you called..." Heartstone asked before going into a worried tone, still easily repelling off enemies "I know, things... Things have been busy, but I did kick the crap out of some Dragon Born candy ass!" Lionman pushed kicked one enemy and the ones behind him fell in a domino effect.
"AARRRRGHH!!!" Khreap exhausted a blood curdling scream as he scrummed to Tyton's control, "STORMS! Cut Khreap with the ancestral sword! It will absorb his soul and make him MORE POWERFUL!" Tyson commanded as Storms just obediently nodded and sliced through Khreap, his power skyrocketed after his soul was absorbed, he became... THE UNHOLY KHREAP!
Lionman attempted to fight him one on one to no avail "This may be my match... I need my Primal forms! COME ON!" Lionman sliced Khreap in the chest, followed up by a downward elbow strike into a high knee snap kick, however, Khreap catches Lionman by the throat and throws him towards Tyton.
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
"You want your primal form so bad? Sure! JUST BE ME SLAVE!" Tyton commanded "Never! I'll never succumb to the likes of yourself!" Lionman spat in Tyton's face "THEN YOU WILL BY FORCE!" Tyson commanded as he backhanded Lionman towards Heartstone, she held him up but she noticed his eyes were red, it was too late, he was under Tyton's command, and he was PISSED OFF! I mean like, really pissed! I'm not talking slightly inconvenienced, he was... Out for blood.
"NO! NO NO NO! Daniel please! PLEASE! FIGHT IT!" Heartstone was terrified that she would have to fight her closest friend, for a second, JUST A SECOND, Lionman showed signs of life "Angela... I'm... I'm so sorry... Forgive me for this..." But that only lasted a second "GGRRRAAAAGH!!!! OUT OF MY HEAD!"
The first Primal form of Lionman flung himself at Heartstone, where she quickly evaded his strikes such as elbows, crane kicks, back kicks, knees, hooks, uppercuts etc, he planted a straight punch but was caught mid air and was received by Heartstone with a strong straight kick to his abdomen winding him and sending him through a few buildings, barely did any lasting damage though as he was angrier than ever! He threw a building at Heartstone which she blasted away! But was caught by Lionman spearing her to the ground and mounting punches, one after the other.
"DIE! DIE! DIE!" This possessed Lionman commanded, all the heroes didn't dare get involved in these two titans battle, not even Star Storms, Photon or Tyton.
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
"You're being a REALLY... BAD... PUSSY!" Heartstone blasted him in the sky and speed blitzed him multiple times striking him in the face, chest wherever, to the human eye, all they could see was Lionman moving sporadically, they didn't know that he was being punched massively faster than light, all of a sudden, Heartstone got rocked by a hook to the head, Lionman was in his Primal 2 form, sending her FLYING!
"ME NO BAD PUSSY! YOU BAD FRIEND!" Lionman punted her like a football through building after building. "I'm a bad friend? I'M A BAD FRIEND!? YOU ATTACKED ME! THAT'S IT! NO MORE HOLDING BACK!" She rocketed forward towards Lionman kneeing him through the entire city and into the outskirts and he was on one knee, she rocketed forward and did nothing "Hit me..."
Lionman struck her with an incredibly powerful punch to the chest, she didn't even move, he hit her again, and again, and again, nothing! she backhanded him and held him by the throat "You going to snap out of this, or am I going to need to punish you?" Heartstone smirked "Not going to be like let time, this time it won't be fun"
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Lionman started to grow bones out of his chests and arms with an angry glare pointed towards Heartstone "Okay, I'm guessing that's not a plead for surren.." Heartstone got hit by an uppercut into the upper atmosphere, Lionman jumped towards her and punched her all the way to Saturn, following after her.
"That hurt! Heartstone caught Primal 3 mid air, span him around and he hit the planet of saturn, she then hit him with a powerful strike to the jaw, shattering Saturn just because of the shockwaves, Primal 3 Lionman roared in pain as he was dazed so Heartstone put Lionman in a sleeper hold.
"You need to stop! NOW DANIEL! We don't have time to waste!" Heartstone begged Lionman to stop this useless battle, but what she didn't know... Lionman was getting even bigger, wings sprouted, same with a Scorpion Tail, she was in a lot of trouble! Lionman elbows her in the gut as she puked blood.
Lionman grabbed her by the throat flying her through deep space smashing her through planet, after planet, after star, after planet, eventually they were far away from Earth, destroying uninhabited galaxies in their battles just from punching each other, just the sheer force of their attacks.
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Heartstone wasn't a match for the Lionman physically anymore, she needed a plan, while they both were close in intelligence in their base form, Primal 4 was an animal, Heartstone was a SUPER GENIUS! She managed to stun him with a energy punch to his balls and fly him through space into the largest black hole in the universe.
"I hope you're going to forgive me for this Dan..." Heartstone said as she punched the beast into the Black Hole as it started to rip his body apart slowly "THIS ENDS NOW!" With all of Heartstone's power she unleashed a massive energy attack, which blew up the black hole! And hundreds of thousands of galaxies around it! Even from Earth you could hear and see the explosion... It was accepted for a while that... Lionman was dead, I mean, he had to be right? Who could survive that?
Heartstone had tears in her eyes and self guilt to what she had done until... She noticed... A body!? How did Daniel survive that? She cautiously flew to his body and had him in her arms "A-Angela... What happened?" Daniel asked barely conscious "I kicked your ass is what happened, you were under control of Tyton, I saved you" Angela smirked "Heh... My hero..." Daniel started to fall back asleep for just a little bit to regain power, he was seriously injured, Heartstone carried him back to earth.
show 17 replies
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
However, Unholy Khreap awaited Angela, "Looks like I need to bring Darkstone into the equation..." Heartstone powered up as she transformed into her Darkstone form, gaining power speed, and new abilities, not to mention a sadistic mean streak, the two collided into a combo, it was Skill VS Speed, Strength and Versatility, "HAHAHA! Let's fight for real! WOMAN!" Khreap stated, he takes out Nirvana and tries to cut her but Heartstone dodged, "Did you seriously just call me... Woman!? I'LL SHOW YOU WOMAN ONCE I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF FROM YOUR SHOULDERS! FORCE YOU TO EAT HALF OF IT! AND PUT THE OTHER HALF ON MY WALL! HAHAHAHA" Darkstone kneed him in the gut and then elbowed him to the ground before he counted into an arm bar, Heartstone turned into energy and escaped before punting him in the head sending him flying.
Daniel was sitting up and dazed "Leonus! If you can hear me... Give me strength! To defeat this monster!" Daniel was shrouded in light, meanwhile, Khreap matched Heartstone by transforming into a shadow before getting him in sword point to the throat "It's time to end this! Khreap swung his sword back but what... He couldn't move Nirvana...? "Uh-uh-uh... BIG BOY'S BEHIND YOU!" Hearstone smirked as she shook her finger and pointed behind Khreap.
It was Pyro Lion! glaring angrily at Khreap, he kicked him in the gut sending him flying! He then burst forward smashing him into the ground with the Axe Of Nemea! impaling Khreap, killing him. "Forgive me my friend... But I needed to do that... I needed to protect Angela... I hope you're in a better place..." Lionman prayed for Khreap, Heartstone was angry, angry at Storms and Tyton "Such a shame that had to happen! But this is going to be a long night! Still got two more bastards to kill..." Heartstone told Lionman "I don't plan on going home anytime soon..." The two faced Tyton and Star Storms, odds were not looking good.
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
You'll have to write the other three
I don't really have any ideas for three more
But I'll try and write more than three
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
MUCH BETTER! still has a long way to go but I'll edit it and make sure it's perfect, largest problem was the Star Storms fight, but I'll fix that up to make more sense.
show 4 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Ok
Edit it and let me know when your finished so I can make the secnd issue
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Okay give me a day or two.
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Alright
Also I read a comment or yours
We're you joking or serious about being Stressed and Depressed
If your so stressed drink some tea it'll clear up your mind so much
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Deadly serious, taking a break from debating, I'm going to focus on writing and drawing, also, can we get to 6 issues?
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Varosverse Presents
War of the Mind
Issue #1
Khreap :My name is Jackson Khreap . And I have no idea where I am . Ice Age : Your really brave trying to take on Damon . Guard "SHUT UP BACK THERE" Heartstone : Yeah why don't you make me . The Guard smirks and opens the cage . Ice Age sneaked up on the guard and strangled him . Ice Age : This cell doesn't prevent me from snapping your neck ! Let's go . as they were walking Khreap said something .Khreap : I like that sword of yours . What is it ? Ice Age : It's the Ancestral Sword . It's the most powerful weapon of all the Universes . It has the power to kill the ancient gods . Khreap : Sounds a lot like Nirvana . It's bonded with me Mentally and Astrally . It has always had my back . Ice Age : When we get back to my earth I'll have to dual with you . As they were walking they saw a lot of guards also Hexkor the son of Fire Damon . Hexkor: You all shall not pass through . Fire Damon shall execute you . Ice Age : Not on my watch . They star fighting . The guards are easily put down but Hexkor was a trouble . Hexkor tossed momentum to the side and started fighting Khreap , Ice Age and Heartstone at the same time ! He grabbed Khreap and Ice Age by the throats before getting speedblitz by Heartstone and momentum . Hexkor is knocked out . They start running before they see a spirit . Ice Age : Who are you . Father Spirit : That is not important right now ! Jump through it. They go through it but when they did they felt strange . Like something was watching them . Tyton :So they live on earth . Shall not be a problem to destroy them all . Damon as for you * He grabs him by the throat * You let them
show 50 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
escape you miserable Exscuse of a Damon ! Meanwhile in a different universe . Lion Man: They told me a War was going to happen in a different universe . I have to go there....... Oh crap . Dragonborn stepped down . Dragonborn : if it isn't the little Kitty . Lion Man : your not going to win this time . Lion Man starts to fight Dragonborn ........ Meanwhile on earth . Khreap : Your earth is Gorgeous . My earth Died a Century or two ago . Ice Age : Well if you need a place to stay The League of Justice is always accepting new members . Khreap : Thanks I'll look into that . But then they hear something . The Sound of Fire and Screaming . Child *Hysterically Crying* plllllleeeeaaase .........Heeeeelp ...... Mmmy ..... Mommy is in there. Momentum runs at full speed and saves about 20 people from the building . Little Girl : Thank you mister . Momentum : Not a problem lass . Just take care of your mother and stay in school . Ice Age then sees Flamer his Adoptive brother . Ice Age: What are you doing Flamer ? Why are you harming people ? Flamer : I've seen the truth! I feel the anger and sufferng! Why should these humans cause more ? these people have killed , harmed and destroyed themselves and others ! Why should the y do it to this planet ? Ice Age :remember all the good that these people have done . Their not all bad people . There is heroes as well . Police , Parmedics and fire fighters . Some people try to save this world . I
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
know the pain and suffering you've been through . Trust me I know . My planet was destroyed by others and th at can't change . Let's give these people hope not fear . Please Flamer please .Flamer: Evil corrupts the good now I'm going to kill them all ! Ice Age : NO! don't do it flamer . Look at me . Flamer then tries to blast Ice Age but momentum ran and Hit him . Flamer: Bad Move . He shot momentum down . Momentum got up and ran around and around . But flamer shot out a explosive wave of Fire and that put momentum down. He then started fighting Khreap and Heartstone . He mightve been powerful but Flamer Couldn't Hold off Khreap and Heartstone . Flamer used his fire and it didn't hurt Khreap . Then he shot it out at Heartstone but she just absorbed it and punched flamer Then khreap grabbed Nirvana and Beheaded Flamer . Ice Age : No you didn't have to kill him . He was my brother . The only true family i had . Something has to of time wrong Why was he acting like that . Stranger : Because he was control led by Tyton the God of The Mind . He is The one of many heroes and villains who shall attack . I suggest you get your team together . That way you have a better Chance to live . Ice Age : Who are you ? wait a second
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
it's you ! Then guy who helped us on hellion right?Stranger : yes I am . I am Father Spirit the Son of God himself . But you can call me Jacob Cass . Ice Age : Are you related to Spirit ? Father Spirit : Yes and No .
He is my Biological Father but when I died a Few years Ago I was reborn and given another chance . Ice Age : Does he know your alive ? Father Spirit : No and I don't want him to know and you don't tell him or I'll absorb the soul from your body . Khreap : Watch out ! Star Storms punches Father Spirit and it done nothing . You Shall Die ! He does a meteorite punch and that did some Damage . He locked eyes on Heartstone . Heartstone : Stay Back and Nobody Gets Hhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt *She says This once star Meteorite her up into the atmosphere* they continue their fight there and Heartstone starts shopping on Star but understand Storms is bloodlusted he is serious . he punches Heartstone toward Saturn and he lifted the ring of Saturn and not Heartstone with it then with all his strength he punched her with a meteorite all the way back to earth . Meanwhile in the other universe .... Lion Man : You can't defeat me Dragonborn just admit it . Dragonborn : You wretch . I'll leave you for now . But beware i will Kill you one day ! Meanwhile back on earth...... Star Has
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
landed back on earth and gives momentum a look . Momentum starts to run at full speed towards the Hall of Heroes but the league of justice was dealing with their own problems . A portal was opening . A lionlike creature stepped out . Man of Power : Who are you ? Lion Man : I am Lion Man of the omega reality. I have come to help you with your war . Man of Power : what war . Lion Man : a War with a God . Man of Power : Gather the whole team and ....... Aggghhhh .some of the heroes started fighting each other . Momentum : Hey guys stop fighting . Light speed : dear momentum . You always said you fast it's time to see who truly is the fastest man alive * Rushes at Momentum * Momentum starts running but he's not fast enough . He moves side to side but Light speed is too fast for him . Momentum : You cant Do this Shawn . Light speed :Oh but I wanna . He then Speeds up in front of him and then Tries to hit Momentum . But momentum dodges the attack .Heartstone : Hey Light speed . Light speed turns his head . Heartstone : Take this*she tried to blast him but he just sidestepped it * Light speed : Is that the best you got ? Come on now girly try and keep up . He ran away . Heartstone kept up pretty good but Light speed was
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
too fast for her . Light speed runs back and forth and then tries to lunch Heartstone . Heartstone one grabs the punch and breaks lightspeeds arm . Then a silhouette appeared . Heartstone : Photon? Photon :this world is pitiful . Why should these heroes and humans live . All they do is destroy their world . Their gift . I Shall kill all of you . Father Spirit : Not on my watch . He punched Photon into space and they continued their fight .Photon and Spirit were trading blow for blow . When finally they st ruck a punch so hard it trembled the Universe . Ice Age : What was that ? While the Heroes was fighting they heard a Roar * rhggggho* It was Lion Man he took down some of the league's corrupted heroes . Star Storms : You came back for a rematch ? Lion man : You won't beat me storms even if you are Crazy . Storms grabbed his ancestral Sword and Lion man grabbed his Axe and they collided weapons *Shhhhhhhokkkk* *Buujjjmnn* Lion man the tries to get him in a headlock . Storms : Not this time . He grabbed Lion mans Arms and moved them from his neck with ease then he done a meteorite punch . Lion man was on the ground
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
with blood on his face . Lion man : So you wanna play dirty . Oh I'll play dirty . He moves towards Storms and punches but storms grabs it and breaks Lion mans Hand : Agggghhhh! Then Storms grabs Lionman by throat and Throws Lion man across the city . Storms then gets sliced by Khreap with nirvana . Khreap : How about we settle this . Nirvana hit TAS and then a explosion occurred *gooouuuim* Star Storms and Khreap were pushed back . Khreap then started Punching and kicking Star . Star just ggrabbed the attacks : You really think you can hurt me KhreAp ahahah . then Khreap flip kicked star . Storms : You Won of a B#%th. Then a Shadow appeared . It was Tyton and he had a army he led most of them towards Heartstone and Lion Man Lion Man : So how have you been Heartstone ? * as he uppercutted boulder * Heartstone : Pretty good . * as she throws howler across the street* How about you ? Lion Man : I kicked some Dragonborn behind . Who is that guy *motions toward khreap * Khreap : aggggggh ! He was controlled by Tyton . Tyton: Storms Cut Khreap with Ancestral it shall absorb his soul and make him even more powerful . Storms : Yes master . He slices Khreap . Khreaps soul was absorbed and he became super powerful . He became Unholy Khreap . Lion Man tried to fight unholy Khreap but he was too powerful . Lion Man : This might be my match . I can't afford any mistakes . He side kicked khrea p and then he jumped up and done a downward elbow strike . He knees him in the face but then khrea p grabs Lion mans Neck and Throws him towards Tyton . Tyton : hmm another worthy slave . Lion Man : I am not your slave *spits in Tyton face* Tyton: don't worry . I'll make good use of you . He controls Lion Man and then he makes him fight Heartstone . Heartstone : Daniel fight it . I know how powerful he is . Fight it . Lion Man :
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
agggggggh get out of my head ! But then Lion Man is no more . Heartstone and lionma n starts to fight . Heartstone punches Lion Man in the nuts ! Lion Man : *eyes wide open * Meow. Lion Man punches Heartstone and then throws her into the nearest building . Heartstone then uses all her energy Blasted Lion Man . Lion Man sat there coughing . Lion Man :What happened ? Heartstone : I whooped you Lions Tail. Lionman: As a gentleman i will accept defeat .
As Lion Man got back up Khreap started attacking again Heartstone : Looks like I need to go Dark .she transform into Darkstone . she flew and punched Khreap . Khreap : Hahaha Let's fight for real . He takes out nirvana and tries to cut her . Heartstone : I don't think so *as she shakes her finger * they started fighting some more than Lion Man jumps up and smashes Khreap down into the ground then he is impaled by Lionman s axe of namea .Lionman : I'm sorry friend but I had to do that . I hope you are in a better place .
To be continued in the next issue
War of the Heroes
show 50 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
War of the heroes issue #2
With Khreap being dead a lot of Heroes saw new limits . They saw what life truly meant .They had to hide out where Tyton and his army couldn't find them . They had to hide out in the Sticky Realm . Stickyman : What happened on earth ? Ice Age : We've lost heroes and warriors . A God called Tyton is taking over the earth as we speak . Lion Man : I tried to help but alas they were too powerful for even me . Momentum : I never ran so fast in my entire l Must of been running 6000 × Light . Stickyman : And they controlled Storms . This fight might be out universes last . Heartstone ... Lion Man do you know of anymore warriors that could help . Heartstone : My daughter Sapphire could . Lion Man : I can get Bengal Tiger to help. A few hours later . Heartstone : Lena I need your help . Sapphire : What would you need me to do Mom? Heartstone : In a universe close to ours is a War . It's a God who is corrupted . And he controlled most of the heroes and villains . I think you could help a lot . What do you say . Sapphire : Sounds like fun ......... Lion Man : And that's why I need your help . I think me and you together would destroy the Corrupted God . Bengal Tiger : Sounds interesting . Ill help. Lion Man : Good . By the way before we go want to pick up some grub . Tiger : Yeah sure .....Strange Voice : Find Me if you can ....... Ice Age : The people of the Ice Realm here out your king . The Universe is in trouble and I need your help . Join me in battle . So we can prevent a fate that was similar to our world's .
Glacienites : Yeeeeeeaaaaaah ! Ice Age : Will you Help me in the heat of battle ? Crowd : Yyyyyyeeeess ! Ice Age : Will you be loyal to you king ? Glacienites : Yyyyees! Ice Age : Let's go . Heartstone is fighting couple of Hellion guards . Sapphire : Who are these people ?
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Heartstone : these are Guards from Hellion . This universes Version of Hell . It's so hot here that even ice age gets sunburned *she starts to giggle at her joke* Sapphire : Mom do you think I'll be able to come here more often ? Heartstone : Maybe ... These people have helped me . Now I'm helping them . Remember Lion Man? *Sapphire Nods* He is also in this battle . Guards : Hey look over there . GET THEM ... They start running shooting Power Nullified Arrows . Heartstone Grabs one of the guards and uses him as a weapon . She hits one . And then she smashes the other . Strange Voice : Come Find me . Sapphire then shoots All the guards with a Powerful blast . Then they see Storms talking with fire Damon . Storms : My Damon How are we going to take down Lion Man and Heartstone? They are both equal to me in terms of power . Fire Damon : I'll have to give you Hellion Power. You will receive power similar to my own add that to your power and you'll be unstoppable . From now on storms you shall be called Lightning Damon . Storms : Lightning Damon sounds cool ........ Meanwhile Tiger and Lionamn went to go eat at Cougars . Lion Man : That grub was good . Tiger : Especially when you got drunk and started fighting those aliens . Lion Man : Hheheeh . Strange Voice : Come and Find me Daniel . Lion Man : What was that ? Stranger : Look for me . Tiger : You hear that too . Who is it ? Lion: I dnt know . Stranger : I am the Being . They God of Varosverse . My son Tyton is still in the loose . Come Find me and I'll Reveal how to reset him . Lion Man : Ok give me some time and I'll look . Tiger Me you Tyrannius and some of the People from the Varosverse will look . Tiger : Ok I'll call Tyrannius ......... Lion Man : Hey ice age I need you and Momentum to help me look for The Being . Ice age : Who is the Being . Lion Man : He said he's the God of your universe . He is the true Savior of your universe . Ice Age : Oh . When should we look . Lion Man : I think we should do it now. They start their
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
journey across the Universe searching for this Being . Light speed and Lightning Bolt gained their power from the being so has Star Storms .Lion Man : Let's search this planet . It was a plAnet called Tris . The inhabitants were Three Eyed Monsters called Tristians . Lion Man : Watch out . He punches one of the monsters then gets slapped by another one . Ice Age freezes a few and Momentum runs around throwing electricity . While tyrannius and Tiger start Teaming on the monsters . Until a roar was heard . *Foooorrggg* It looked to be the alpha male of the group . He was about 12 Foot and looked about 15000lbs . He punched lionma n so hard that he threw up and then momentum ran behind him but the monster just grabbed momentum and threw him into ice age . Bengal Tiger is the one who started fighting before getting hit but he couldn't even harm the beast . Then Tyrannius went Dino he turned into a 20 Foot T-Rex he started Fightng the alpha and trading blows with it but the alpha was to strong . He lifted Tyrannius above his head and threw him with so much force that a Missile looks weak . Then Lion Man and ice age took their weapons and at the same time decapitated The monster . Meanwhile on earth .... Tyton : This world is pathetic . They can't even save themselves . He Destroys the Statue of liberty . They worship the wrong gods . I am the only God that needs to be worshipped . Then he sees someone he sees .......... Hell-Father the God of Hell itself . Hell Father : The only God that needs to be worshipped . Tyton even I know that there should be balance within the Universe . Good and Evil needs to exist . Tyton : I thought you of all beings would understand my purpose .
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
But now I'll have to kill you as well . They start fighting . .......... In hellion . Heartstone : They will be unstoppable if storms gains that power . Sapphire : We need to warn the others . Heartstone : I agree . They accidentally bump into a guard and then storms and Damon heard and they saw Heartstone and Sapphire .. Damon : KILL THEM .... THEY HAVE TRESPAASED ON HELLION GROUNDS . They shall be executed . Heartstone Grabs the guards and shape their necks while sapphire grabbed one by the neck and Vaporized him . Heartstone : Let's go . They both move at Speeds beyond Light and are at the Sticky Realm in 4.6 Nanoseconds . Sticky man : Have you found out their plAns ? Heartstone : Fire Damon plans on giving Storms the power of a lightning damon. Without it he already destroyed half of our team . With it Not even me and Lion man could take him on together . Sticky man . Well as the Damon of The Sticky realm . I must take action ! Me and my people shall help you with this War . We shall fight in a week . We need prep time . Meanwhile with the Others ..... Ice Age : What planet should we try next ? Lion man : We just gotta keep looking . Any planet would do . They travel to a plAnet about 45 Light years away . This armor planet is called Ardgen it is a world of shape shifters . They are normally Peaceful but every now and then during the eclipse of their sun with their moons ( They have 58) They go savage . A eclipse occurs every 14 days and unlucky for the heroes today is the 14th day . Lion man : I've heard about these people they are really nice . They land and then a person who looked exactly like lionman walked up . He said : Hello there . My name is Daniel Howe and I'm the lionman . Lion man : Your not
show 50 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
lionmann. I am the Lion man . . They start to fight . While another shape shifters looked like Momentum He started to run round and round but eventually was killed by benga l tiger . Lion man upmostly destroyed The impostor and murdered a Ice Age look alike . Ice Age : RUN!!!!!! He says this cause a Giant rose up . He must of been at least300 feet tall . Ice Age starts running at Hypersonic speeds while Lion Man stood there and Talked to the Giant . Lion Man : Ive faced foes like you before and none ever defeated me . Why shall you whom are no different defeat Me ? Giant - Shifter : I am going to destroy you ?!!!!!!! He punches but lionma n dodges it . Then Lion Man shoves his hand right through the giants eyeballs . GIiant: Agggghhhhhhhh . Then Ice Age appears outta no where and Chops the Head off of the beast . .......Meanwhile . Heartstone : We already have prep time . We need to actually take action . We need to kill Tyton . Stranger : I totally agree . Heartstone : *gasps* KHREAP how ...... How are you alive ? Khreap : I wondered through Hell for a Few days . Than I
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
lionmann. I am the Lion man . . They start to fight . While another shape shifters looked like Momentum He started to run round and round but eventually was killed by benga l tiger . Lion man upmostly destroyed The impostor and murdered a Ice Age look alike . Ice Age : RUN!!!!!! He says this cause a Giant rose up . He must of been at least300 feet tall . Ice Age starts running at Hypersonic speeds while Lion Man stood there and Talked to the Giant . Lion Man : Ive faced foes like you before and none ever defeated me . Why shall you whom are no different defeat Me ? Giant - Shifter : I am going to destroy you ?!!!!!!! He punches but lionma n dodges it . Then Lion Man shoves his hand right through the giants eyeballs . GIiant: Agggghhhhhhhh . Then Ice Age appears outta no where and Chops the Head off of the beast . .......Meanwhile . Heartstone : We already have prep time . We need to actually take action . We need to kill Tyton . Stranger : I totally agree . Heartstone : *gasps* KHREAP how ...... How are you alive ? Khreap : I wondered through Hell for a Few days . Than I
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
I saw how big the threat was and I asked my Partners to help me save this universe . Ice Age : My Lord I have been waiting the day to ask you . Why did you kill my planet . Why did you make evil ? Being : Your planet needed to be destroyed so you can gain your powers . If you didn't gain these powers how would you be here looking for me to save Earth and the Universe from Tyton . As for Evil . It was a accidental mistake . But now that it is here I realized it needed to stay . Thus Universe needs to be balanced . It needs Opposites . So I Created the Ancient Gods to keep balance with n the Universe . But then Tyton thought he should be the God of Gods . He's thought he should be my God . This was before Thurber Uxedres became Fire Damon . Tyton fought the Whole ancient gods but was terribly defeated . Tyton was then Exiled to the infiniverse . But he somehow escaped . The only way to defeat him is to travel to his planet . Tyton . And gain the Ancient weapon. Gain these weapons and Tyton is weak . However I advise you not to go with this team . To with a Army . Then You Shall be able to defeat Him once and for all .
End of Issue #2
See what happens in the third and last installment of Varosverse War .
Issue #3 War of The Heroes shall be released within the Next Two Weeks
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
The Varosverse War
War of The Heroes
Lion Man : So we find this "Weapon" that can kill Tyton? The Being : Yes . I will have Aurellion Sol watch over you. I shall transport you back to earth . Meanwhile...... Heartstone is back on earth with the rest of the Sticky And Ice Army including the Heroes and Villains that has joined . Tyton after defeating Hell Father sought ou t the temple of Gordujon! Fire Damon : Tyton we shouldn't be here . This is a Sacred place even for Ancient Gods . They see a light .... It's a woman . Woman: Who dares to trespass on the sacred ground of Koritsi! Tyton: I God of the Mind . Ruler of the universe . Command you to step aside .Woman : I am Doctor Destiny. Protector of this realm and I hereby advise you not to step closer. Stranger : And I am Cataclysm . And you shall not pass on this sacred plane of Existence . Tyto n : So be it. Damon ATTACK!! . Fire Damon attacked first Doctor Destiny and su cceded in putting her down . Cataclysm was more of a trouble . Fire Damon stalemated him as Hellion Fire vs Phoenix Fire kept making destruction across the realms . Tyton then grew tired of this quarrel . He's took control of Doctor Destiny and Cataclysm's Mind .Tyton: You both shall be Good slaves to my Army . In New York.....Heartstone : So there is this planet we travel too ? Lion Man : Yeah .. There is this special weapon that grants tyton his power . Take that weapon and he's weakened . Ice Age : We've talked to the Being . and he's the one who told us . Momentum : He is God guys . He wouldn't lie to us . Sapphire : Hello there Hot Stuff . *she blushes*
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Momentum : Well...Well Hi there *he blushes * years later Sapphire and Momentum gets married and has 5 Children . Martin , Lena , Larence , Gary and June . But for now back to the story . Heartstone : We have to advise a Plan to defeat his Army . Ice Age : We should be able to defeat them with this immense power we have . Heartstone : I think we should gain more allies . Man of Power : And I am just the one . Stranger : Me too. Momentum: Who are you ? Stranger : My name is Brian Jenkins and I'm the Good Star Storms! Lion Man : Looks like your tough but we still need more recruits . I'm going to look on my planet . Heartstone : I'll do the same thing . Khrea p : Me and Nosferatu will search the earth for some more recruits as well . Heartstone found some more recruits . Her lover Lord Devastator and more of the Justice Setinels . The Shadow , Fissure , Blitz and more . Lion Man found some help as well . He grabbed the stone of hypnotism and convinced Dragonbor n to help . Khrea p found someone named Widowmaker and Electron . Nosferatu found Baseball Brutality and Vor. Lion man : I think we have enough . Heartstone : Well let's go then . they climb aboard the Space Ship of Justice and They travel to Tytons Planet (can't remember the name ) They are confronted by Tytonites
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
and started fighting them .Heartstone blasted a few while Ice age and Lion man sliced and diced them . But the Tytonites aren't alone . They have company . Hellions army , Hexkor and Star Storms are there too . Heartstone and Lion Man try and take on Hexkor but he's vastly more powerful than last time . Hexkor grabs Lion Man by the neck and slams him to the ground while Star Storms strikes Heartstone with electricity over and over again . Heartstone then punched storms but storms wasn't even ffased. He Metoerited her with the force of the Big Bang . Heartstone is weakened after that immense blow then star Storms grabs her by the neck. Star Storms : You were never truly my equal . I've always held back . Now I'll show you my true power ! and with all his power destroys her Atoms and completely erase her from existence . the Heroes stood in awe asone of their best warriors was dead . Khrea p said : *softly* NoThen lionman Shouted : NOOOOOO!!!!! He grabs the Ancestral Sword from ice age and fought Storms . Storms was able to dodge the attacks but Lion Man was the better combatant . he grabbed Storms arm and twisted it in a Deathlock Armbar then He was thrown away like a rag doll by storms . Storms : What makes you think you could defeat me Daniel. I've shown you my true power and I'll gladly do it again . Lionman : There's one thing that can defeat you storms . Storms: And what is that? Lion man : The power of hope .He then tripped storms and Stabbed the Sword right through his heart. Lion Man : That's
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
what you get you son of a bitch . Sapphire and Vor attacks Hexkor but Hexkor easily took them down . He grabbed Vor by the neck and tossed her to the side . Sapphire then charged at full speed towards him . Hexkor just absorbed her kinetic energy and super punched her to the ground. They tried and tried but They were no match for Hexkor . Hexkor gained the power of a Damon . So he is now Hell-Damon . Momentum tried to Run around him while Tyraniuss turned Dino but Hexkor made quick work of them as well . Momentum : He's too powerful . We need another option . Tyraniuss : I need more power ! He charges towards Hexkor but Hexkor decapitated his head in Le ss than a Microsecond . But then Rocket Man stepped up . Rocket Man:You wont win fella. I've swapped hands with the Dark one . So why would you be a problem ! They start fighting . Left and right. Punch through punch but soon even Rocket was put down but then something happened . Hexkors heart was out of his chest. Someone took his heart out . It was Star Storms . In his dying breath he used all the power he had and Obliterated Hexkor. Star Storms : Thank you my friends . Thank you . *,his head tilts back as he dies a peaceful death* Lion Man : I..I shouldn't have killed him..... I shouldn't hav....AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. Lionman:Iwas stupid I shouldn't have killed him. He looks ferociously towards the army. Lionman: Now I'm going to kill you. He turns Primal and kills the rest of the Army Solo . In his primal 4 state he is extremely power ful . He then turns his attention to the Rebellion . But then The Mahcine teleported out of nowhere . The Machine obtained a new look . He looked more human . Machine: Stop
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Lion Man . You Know I'm more powerful than you . Stop while you can . Primal charges at Machine but then is easily put down . The Mac ineused his Cybernetic mind to find his weak spots . That's how he put primal down so fast . But then Tyto n appeared . He and his whole army was here . Tyto n : You p rimitve People . How hard is it to accept a Ruler . Hmmm. I've spent Eons upon eons in exile . No More shall I be a push over . Lion Man back awake and in his Base form charged at tyton . Tyton just controlled his mind once again . He turned Lion Man into Pyro . A form that even Daniel didn't know existed ! Fire Damon then blasted tyton and attacked P yro . Fire Damon had mid Difficulty with P yro but tyto n then bitch slapped Fire Damon across the world . Khrea p tried to cut tyton with nirvana but it didn't even pierce . Nosferatu also tried cutting With Blood Slayer. Ice Age then grabbed TAS and tried to cut bu t Tytons Armor didn't allow it ! Doctor Destiny showed up and started attacking The Machine . And Cataclysm attacked Lion Man . They killed each other by the immense force of Pyro lion vs Phoenix Cataclsym . But then . Baseball brutality showed up with Tyton's weapon and Decapitated the God. Baseball Brutality : For all the fans out there Nemianlion , Swarm , LordTracer , Soratoumiga just know that I didn't kill Him this is breaking the fourth wall 😉 Tyto n
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
then slaps around Father Spirit and Photon at the same time! Previously on earth...... The Being was looking for another Being suitable for the Mantle of Star Storms . He found Brian Jenkins. The NFE Champion . Of National Fighting Entertainment . Brian was in a fight with Captain Crocos and Gladiator . They were teaming on him until Brian Uppercutted Crocks and Body slammed Gladiator . The Being was his potential . The Being was what he needed . He showed up in the form of a old woman. He walked in front of a car and Brian saved the Old Woman from it . The being : Thank you going man . Brian : H a Sorry miss but I'm 40 years old. The being : Well follow me . I got a surprise for.you. Brian : Ok. They walked to the Being lair . It felt like mere seconds . Brian was looking around . Being: You've been real kind to me . I have to show you who I really am. The Being light showed from underneath the ski m. He broke out of the body. Brian : Oh my god. No please don't hurt me . Being: I won't hurt you. I plan to help you. You've helped a lot of people in your life.Now I plan to reward you for your deeds . I will give you the power of Storms. Go on shall be the second Being to become Star Storms. Brian : You mean that bald headed dude? Does that mean I'll go bald too .
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Being : *chuckles* No. You Wont become bald. Back on Tytons planet. after Pyro and Cataclysm died there wasn't that many left . Father Spirit was seen dead on the Throne . Lord Devastator was erased by tyton. Fire Damon , Khrea p , Nosferatu , Ice Age and the machine were all that was left . They finished the rest of the team except Tyton. Tyton: this is quite amusing . A former God , a Meta-Human a Vampire a Ice King and Android against a Ancient God. Hahaha. This is going to be fun. Voices: Not on our watch . There was many more heroes . Velocity , Kid Bat, Ultravox, And DRAGONBORN . Velocity ran Around and around and punched Tyto n with the force of 4 Gamma Outbursts . Dragonborn and Fire Damon used their combined Power to Bring Back Hearts tone and Lionman. Heartstone : How am I back *gasps* devastator no. Lion man was all of his crew dead as well. : Farewell my friends . You fought for the right and I hope you will be rightfully judged for your deeds . Then with all of the Heroes and Villains try st used their combined Power and shot Tyton. Tyto n was on his knees . Ice Age grabbed his sword and Stabbed Tyton. Tyto n screamed in pain. They then were about to decapitate him but before they could . A beautiful Angel appear . Angel: My name is Amber and I'm quite impressed that you mortals defeated a Ancient God. For this feat I'll give you the gift of.life. She sung a beautiful song and then everyone was alive. Tyton: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! I WAS
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
TRYING TO HELP YOU MORTALS. HE IS COMING . THE END OF ALL THINGS!! Before he could finish he was banished to the Infiniverse. The Heroes returned to earth . Earth looked as if nothing happened . Kids were playing at the park. Elderly were walking towards the store . Lionman: What the he'll happened ? Heartstone : I think the last sung life back into the universe . Lion man : Wow . Why isn't Stan Storms back alive . Brian Jenkins : Because he has a place with the gods now. He's a Angel and hopefully a Damn good one. Lion man : Well I gotta get back to the Omega Reality . Other Voices : Yeah we got to go back as well . See you later League of Justice .
And with that being said . I hope you liked the final Installment of Varosverse War. Please let me know if you have a Idea for my next comic . Thanks
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Issue 2 and 3 were messy, inconsistent, badly written, etc, I don't know what actually happened as it was so jumbled up.
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
After.a whole (almost) Month of work I am finally done with the Varosverse War😄
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
😂 I probably wrote them when I was tired .
Honestly I think issue 2 was the worst of all
And 1 being the best
windshadow
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
How will they face a guy who has destroyed 8 beings on par with the OAA at the same time with no effort. It'll be one heck of a hero line up :) .
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Two was bad bro, three was honestly horrible... Honestly, you should be able to write a meaningful decent story, also, I won't have my OC's involved with a guy that can beat 8 omnipotent beings, sorry Windshadow, also, I'm writing the next three chapters anyway.
windshadow
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Better to have a good 3 chapters than an overpowered villain. Great thinking. But im still sad :( .
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
I knew the second one was bad but the third one was horrible? How
WIndshadow . I think EOAT should just be a mention until maybe next year when I learn a bit more on hero writing . He could be a awaited comic like Infinity war was a movie that took FOREVER .
@Nemian . I was hoping you could fix them please 😌 I just don't got time to rewrite two issues
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Do y'all think the second and third issue are horrible ? (Be honest I really need to know what's wrong so I don't make that mistake again)
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Hey @Nemian I'm remaking the second and third issue bro . Hopefully this time they aren't horrible 😂 I rushed them
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Varosverse Presents
War of the Heroes
Chapter 1
The Beginning
Khreap :My name is Jackson Khreap . And I have no idea where I am . Ice Age : Your really brave trying to take on Damon . Guard "SHUT UP BACK THERE" Heartstone : Yeah why don't you make me . The Guard smirks and opens the cage . He electrocuted Heartstone until she started to bleed . Guard : This cell depowers you . So I advise you to shut up ! Ice Age sneaked up on the guard and strangled him . Ice Age : This cell doesn't prevent me from snapping your neck ! Let's go . as they were walking Khreap said something .Khreap : I like that sword of yours . What is it ? Ice Age : It's the Ancestral Sword . It's the most powerful weapon of all the Universes . It has the power to kill the ancient gods . Khreap : Sounds a lot like Nirvana . It's bonded with me Mentally and Astrally . It's never been Destroyed . Ice Age : When we get back to my earth I'll have to dual with you . Then they see a teleporter . They go through it but when they did a God called Tyton saw them . Tyton :So they live on earth . Shall not be a problem to destroy them all . Damon as for you * He grabs him by the throat * You let them escape you miserable Exscuse of a Damon ! ....... Meanwhile on earth . Khreap : Your earth is Gorgeous . My earth Died a Century or two ago . Ice Age : Well if you need a place to stay The League of Justice is always accepting new members . Khreap : Thanks I'll look into that . * looks at Heartstone * Do I know you from somewhere ? Heartstone : *Signs* Yes you do ........Father . Khreaps eyes went out of His head . Khreap : Imm....Imm your Father ......Hhhow ? Heartstone : well you see when a man loves a Woman ............Khreap your my father cause you and my mother made me . Khreap : You still want me to be on the team Jason ? Ice Age : Yeah when ever you want to join
show 21 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
But then they hear something . The Sound of Fire and Screaming . Child *Hysterically Crying* plllllleeeeaaase .........Heeeeelp ...... Mmmy ..... Mommy is in there. Ice Age then sees Flamer his Adoptive brother . Ice Age: What are you doing Flamer ? Why are you harming people ? Flamer : I've seen the mistakes Humans have made . And now I'm going to kill them all ! Ice Age : NO! don't do it flamer . Look at me . Flamer then tries to blast Ice Age but momentum ran and not him . Flamer: Bad Move . He shot momentum down and then started fighting Khreap and Heartstone . He was powerful but Flamer Couldn't Hold off Khreap and Heartstone . Flamer punched Khreap . Then he uppercutted Heartstone . Then khreap grabbed Nirvana and Beheaded Flamer . Ice Age : Why was he acting like that . Stranger : Because he was control led by Tyton the God of The Mind . He is The one of
Chapter 2
Destruction
many heroes and villains who shall attack . I suggest you get your team together . That way you have a better Chance to live . Ice Age : Who are you ? Stranger : I am Father Spirit the Son of God himself . But you can call me Jacob Cass . Ice Age : Are you related to Spirit ? Father Spirit : Yes and No .
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
He is my Biological Father but when I died a Few years Ago I was reborn and given another chance . Ice Age : Does he know your alive ? Father Spirit : No and I don't want him to know and you don't tell him or I'll absorb the soul from your body . Khreap : Watch out ! Star Storms punches Father Spirit and it done nothing . You Shall Die ! He does a meteorite punch and that did some Damage . He locked eyes on Heartstone . Heartstone : Stay Back and Nobody Gets Hhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt *She says This once star Meteorite her up into the atmosphere . Momentum runs to the the Hall of Heroes but the league of justice was dealing with their own problems . Half of them was fighting the other Half . Momentum : Hey guys stop fighting . Light speed : it's time to see who is the fastest man alive * Rushes at Momentum * Momentum starts running but he's not fast enough . He moves side to side but Light speed is too lofast . Momentum : You cannot Do this Shawn . Light speed :Oh but I wanna . He then Speeds up in front of him and then Tries to hit Momentum . Heartstone : Hey Light speed . Light speed turns his head . Heartstone : Take this*she tried to blast him but he just sidestepped it * Light speed : Is that the best you got ? Come on now girly try and keep up
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
He ran away . Heartstone tried to keep up but she couldn't . once she is on earth she cannot travel faster than light . Then a Shadow appeared . Heartstone : Photon? Photon : I Shall kill all of you . Father Spirit : Not on my watch . He punched Photon into space and they continued their fight .Photon and Spirit were trading blow for blow . When finally they stuck a punch so hard it trembled the Universe . Ice Age : What was that ? While the Heroes was fighting they heard a Roar * rhggggho* It was a Humanoid Lion . Star Storms : You came back for a rematch ? Lion man : You won't beat me storms even if you are Crazy . Storms grabbed his ancestral Sword and Lion man grabbed his Axe and they collided weapons *Shhhhhhhokkkk* *Buujjjmnn* Lion man the tries to get him in a headlock . Storms : Not this time . He grabbed Lion mans Arms and moved them from his neck with ease then he done a meteorite punch . Lion man was on the ground with blood on his face . Lion man : So you wanna play dirty . Oh I'll play dirty . He moves towards Storms and punches but storms grabs it and breaks Lion mans Hand : Agggghhhh! Then Storms grabs Lionman by throat and Throws Lion man across the city . Storms then gets sliced by Khreap with nirvana . Khreap : How about we settle this . Nirvana hit TAS and then a explosion occurred *gooouuuim* Star Storms and Khreap were pushed back . Khreap then started Punching and kicking Star . Star just laughed : You really think you can hurt me KhreAp ahahah . Then a Shadow appeared . It was
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Tyton and he had a army . He Controlled half of earths Heroes and Villains . Khreap : aggggggh ! He was controlled by Tyton . Tyton: Storms Cut Khreap with TAS . Storms : Yes master . He slices Khreap . Khreap soul
Chapter 3
End of War
was absorbed . Now he was UNHOLY KHREAP . Heartstone : Looks like I need to go Dark .she flew and punches Khreap . Khreap : Hahaha Let's fight for real . He takes out nirvana and tries to cut her . Heartstone : I don't think so *as she shakes her finger * Khreap then is impaled by Lionman s axe of namea . Khreap spits blood and just soars down . Khreap is dead . Heartstone : NOOOOOO! S he blasts Lion man . Lion man : cheap move . As he says this he tries to hit Heartstone but she's too fast for him . But then something happened all the heroes and villains just stopped fighting . they all turned their attention to the giant being in the middle of the city . Phot on and Father Spirit were back on earth
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
They all tried to attack Tyton but he was too powerful . He slapped away Heartstone and Lion man . Fire Damon and Star Storms threw punches but they were defeated then Sapphire Threw a blast with all she had and that still done nothing . He defeated photon . And now he is fighting Father Spirit . They threw blow for blow but even he wasn't powerful enough to take on a Ancient God . Widow Maker tried to help but was just slapped away. And then the beast named Harry tried and tries to protect his earth but he was soon read after his fight. Then father spirit said : There is only one way Mark and Thurber must give Storms their powers with that amount of power he should defeat Tyton . Fire Damon : Fine . Mark : Ok : they lend Storms their power and he became mo r powerful than ever before . He became Ancestral . He punched Tyton . Tyton : Finally a worthy opponent . To bad you'll soon die as your friends and foes have . Storms gathers all his strength and shoots out a meteorite punch that could destroy the Hyperverse . Tyton was shot back Miles and he was Knocked out . They then see a Light . A beautiful Woman stepped out of the light . My name is Amber . I am the goddess of life . I see as you were protecting your planet many upon many of
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
warriors and innocents died . For you taking down Tyton I will give your world a gift . The gift of life . she then turns around and Sings . After about a minute or singing . When looked around . Everybody was alive . Khreap,Heartstone,Beast,lionman everyone was revived . Heartstone : What happened to Tyton . Amber : Tyton is under the Ancient Gods watch now . He has shown treason . But I hope that your world will never have to deal with such Matters again
The End
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
warriors and innocents died . For you taking down Tyton I will give your world a gift . The gift of life . she then turns around and Sings . After about a minute or singing . When looked around . Everybody was alive . Khreap,Heartstone,Beast,lionman everyone was revived . Heartstone : What happened to Tyton . Amber : Tyton is under the Ancient Gods watch now . He has shown treason . But I hope that your world will never have to deal with such Matters again
The End
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
This isn't the actual Comic
Nemianlion still has to edit
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
I can't tell what is actually happening here? What led up to this? Why are all these characters here for no reason? Why are there only 5 paragraphs?
DarkProdigy
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
@TheNemianLion Kinda sounds like the DCEU
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
The DCEU version of Lionman... Ew... Having no skill whatsoever and blaming everything on cheap tricks instead of his own faults, also somehow just comes out of no where...
Su
Sub0 338 d
Varosverse "Stories"
Were you talking about MoP? I mean I get where you're coming from it's hard for you to edit or whatever without understand what's going on and so on
DarkProdigy
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Pretty sure he was lmao @sub0
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Lol, yeah.
DarkProdigy
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
@TheNemianLion Re-reading what you said it was kinda harsh lol.
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
I didn't mean to be harass, but here are my problems with the Lionman character in this story
1. He has no purpose, he shows up, gets beaten the fuck up, kills Khreap, then gets blasted and swerved by Heartstone, catching feelings then catching hands, somehow he gets back handed and that kills him? Even though it would at best knock him out, he also could heal from it.
2. Lionman's dumbass personality, he was written to be a clearly unlike lie character, attacking people for no reason, killing people and blaming everything on anyone else everytime he stumbled calling it a cheap shot on their end... When he was just fucking stupid...
3. Which brings up my next problem, Lionman's stupidity, he was a dumb ass fighter, first off, he was incredibly stupid against Star Storms, he went for a clear cut expectant punch... No, and Start Storm catches that with ease? Okay what? Where am I missing something? Then a simple conventional headlock? Dude, he would of went for something that Storm couldn't get out of, at least not so easily, like a Indian Deathlock, the Lionman clearly outclasses what was shown from him here, and then Heartstone was able to dodge his attacks? Sure she's faster but Lionman knows what she's going to do WAY before she does it, also, the Axe of Nemea gives him a massive boost, not to mention, this was a primal Lionman, in that case he should of at least been in stage 1, where he's far surpassed his base Lionman form, the Axe Of Nemea multiplies that again by 10, how did Heartstone easily dodge an Axe moving way faster than light?
4. Lack of the Pyro Lion, if everyone was at their best, where Pyro Lion at...? Come on now.
5. Lionman's purpose... Mans come outta no where, starts shut then gets mugged like a fool... Then skanks someone, but then he gets his ass shot by a ho, then misses a punch, then homie gets backhanded like a fool?
LordTracer
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
I have some issues as well.
1. What could possibly depower someone who has control over all types of energy and elements in existence? And her powers are a subset of her physiology, so depowering her Is basically erasing her.
2. Heartstone's personality was basically Guy Gardner. She's the smartest woman on Earth, and you didn't really display her intelligence at all.
3. Why was Heartstone not able to move FTL?
4. Where did Sapphire even come from? She just shows up out of nowhere.
In
Varosverse "Stories"
It seems the issue is with how you guys characters are being treated
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Can you redo this or do you just want me to fix it up? I-I-I-I know a lot of people, all of them bad things, sssh, I'll do it.
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
I've joined the Illuminati.
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Don't worry guys I'm going to fix it
I'll actually try and make a good long story
Give me maybe 3-5 days
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Right Here @SideBar
show 4 replies
Si
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Ok cool.
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Let me know if you have questions
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Let me know if you have questions
Si
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Ok will do.
windshadow
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
where are the varosverse stories? Are they the comments or are they also somewhere else? :)
show 2 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Their on this forum right here bro
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Their on this forum right here bro
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Ice Age Comic
Ice Age: You know ever since I found out my people died ...Ive changed . Ice started killing Murderers and Beating down Thiefs . I have no idea what I turned into .
Momentum: Hey Jason you wanna patrol the city ? Ice Age : Yeah sure got nothing better to do .
While they were patrolling they found Klae a evil bloblike creature . After they defeated him they heard a noise *Cherkooooim* it was Heartstone the lady the league helped the other day . HHEartstone : I need your help Jason . Proton a Person from my universe has been controlled by Tyton I was hoping you could help me . Momentum : Yeah we will help not stuff . Heartstone : Ok let's go he's being held at the planet called Hellion you ready?
To be continued
show 2 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
Heartstone : This is Hellion the Place of Damon Thurber Uxedres . Ice Age : Yeah I know where we are .
We are in a world that killed my people . *They hear fighting * Stranger : You will die Damon ! Damon : No I shall not Khreap . I am a Ancient God Remember! I teleported you here for a reason . And you will obey me. Khreap : You are not my God : And you will die *as he says this he nearly hits The Damon with nirvana * Ice Age: Stop ! Momentum runs and tackles Fire Damon . Fire Damon grabs Martin by the throat and throws him to the side . Damon : Once again you have failed hero's you shall perish *as he says this Heartstone blasts him with all her might* Damon: Haha Haha that tickled *He gave a evil grin* Heartstone :Hhhow ....... How is this possible ? Damon : Remember I'm a Ancient God . He Destroys the team and then he traps them. Ice Age: So who are you ? Mister Khreap? KHreap : My name is Jackson Khreap and for some re ason I woke up here
Too be Continued
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
To be continued in the next issue
Varosverse War of the heroes
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Heartstone vs League of Justice
I'm the middle of nowhere
Heartstone : Where should I go next ? Hmmmm how about *,sheteleported into the varosverse* wow I've never been here before . She then sees a being of great size and travels over there . Heartstone : Who are you ? Tyton : I am tyton the God of Mind and you will do me a task . Heartstone : Is that so ? Well I guess you don't know who I am . *with that being said she punched him * Tyton Didn't even budged . Tyton : Foolish Mortal you are now my slave *he uses his powers to control her* Heartstone :, Mmusst ...... Reeesssiit .........Aggggghhhhhhhhhh
To be continued
show 4 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
Meanwhile on earth
Man of Power : Team we have to prepare for more threats we cannot lose no more team mates .
Star Storms : Dude we defeated Fire Damon and The Machine what s to say we can't beat our next threat . *After Saying this a boom happened outside* Heartstone :, Where is the league of justice ? I want to give them a present *,saying this with a evil grin* Star Storms walks up to her and says: listen sugar cup but just step back and nobody * She punches him in the air to space* Geeets Huuuuuuuurt
She flies up there and grab a him by the throat throws him to the moon then punches him back to earth . The speedsters try to run around her and confuse her but she knocked them both out the man of power and her traded blows he hit Heartstone so hard she started to bleed . *Gives a evil grin* you really think you can beat me ? Heartstone ? You crack me up . *she throws MoP to the side now show me your greatest warrior
Too be Continued
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
With Heartstone roaming the city the league of justice has to retreat . They gather . Star Storms : This lady is too powerful than us . There is only one way . Man of Power : I know what your thinking and unfortunately I think your right .
They travel to there portal to the infiniverse . Momentum : No nonono . This isn't a good idea . Don't you remember what he did . he played us flat .
Man of Power : I'm sorry Martin but we have to do it . *he opens the portal* The Machine starts. Urging out and starts attacking . But before he could hit someone he was Heartstone . Machine: Who is she . MAnofpower : her name is Heartstone and we think your the only one who c an stop her
Machine ; so you need my help ? You trapped me in the infiniverse for almost a decade and you expect my help ? Star Storms : Actually we just put you in there last month
Machine : In the infiniverse time goes faster . But I'm going to help you only if you set me free
Man of Power :Deal . *They walk out side* Machine :, So you are the Heartstone come and face me. HEartstone: the machine I've heard so much about you now sadly I have to kill you *she goes for a punch !anyone barely dodges it *
Too be Continued
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
The Machine fight with Heartstone for a hour or so the machine grabs her head and electrocuted her
Heartstone : Aghhhhbhhhhhhhhhhhggggh. What .....wha thappened to me . S tar Storms : *on new York accent * You went berserk lady and you started a atacking us .
Heartstone : *Smiles* well did I win . Storms : uhh No pe you didn't even hurt us
Then Tyton steps down on earth : You dare interrupt my work Mortals . Now you shall die
And with all their combined powers they shoot at Tyton and that knocked him out
They put him in the infiniverse before they could talk to the machine he disappeared . Star Storms : Told you he robo-sucks
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
The End
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Thank you for being mature about this dude.
show 8 replies
DarkProdigy
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Now you have the rights to Dragonborn doesn't that mean you can make MOP change him to whatever you want... I'm getting some good ideas
TheNemianLion
Varosverse "Stories"
2 year member
Behave
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Your welcome danie l
I shouldn't have done that the fault was completely mine
And @DarkProdigy is right you can tell me how to change him
What picture to give him all that
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Did you finally read the comics @Hawkinz
Hawkinz
Hawkinz 343 d
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Yes I did they're good and thanks for the support dealing with jongensoden.
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Your welcome
Go to my messages
Hawkinz
Hawkinz 343 d
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Thanks appreciate it
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
your Welcome
I have some questions
What was your favorite comic
What was your favorite Quote
What was the best written comic
Who is your favorite character
DarkProdigy
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
I love the caption. Sorry to write on this it's just cool how you "legally" gave the rights to Nemian
show 2 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
That's alright and yeah I broke something and took something that wasn't mine and I have it back
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
*gave
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
The Machine vs Stickyman #1
It was a stormy night . Just awful it was pouring rain. But even in this weather Stickyman was still fighting the thugs . He took them out one by one . Disarming every single one of them then knocking them out . Stickyman : Don't you know who I am ? Thug : *,Spits Blood* Yeah I know who you are your an dead........Aghhhh! He couldn't finish for the machine blasted his head . Sticky man : How.many times do I gotta tell you when I'm on the job there is no killing ......... Remeber? Machine: Yeah I remember but my system can not resort to no killing more these thugs kill people so I kill them simple logic stickyman. Sticky man : Whatever bro *He shoots a sticky web like Spider-Man and slings away*
To be contiuned
show 3 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
The Next day
Man of Power : Team we need to discuss a issue . *They look at him *We need to talk about the no killing rule ..... It's been ordered by the government that the members of our team cannot kill the villian s . Everything clear *,He looks at Machine*, Machine : Everything clear George . Two Hours later
Thug : Why won't you just die *shoots a rocket launcher * The Machine easily blocks it then grabs the criminal by the throat . MAchine: You pathetic human . You shouldn't have killed those people . Now since you killed them I'm going to kill you
Too be Continued
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
As Machine was about to blast the thugs head Stickyman grabbed Machines arm and threw a punch . Sticky man : Sorry I had to do that ...... But your done killing people . Machine : You interrupted my work now I have to disrupt your organs *he blasted Sticky man in the gut * Sticky Man : ooooof . * he dodged another blast from machine* Sticky Man : Hehehe now it's a party . *he throws a punch at machine then attaches some of his sticky to him and slings him up and down * Machine breaks free and grab a stickys arm and breaks it . sticky Man : Agggggghhh. He teleport s behind machine and delivers a powerful kick it went the machine flying . But he flew back and moving at a speed faster than sound he delivers a earth shattering punch
Too be Continued
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
In reality though sticky Man made a clone of himself and went to go get the league while machine was fighting the dummy . Machine : Its a dummy * Teleports to the Zhang Hall * Machine once there is quickly confronted by the league Man of Power : We've told you Steve ... I'm sorry but we will have to shut you down . But before he does that machine teleports and knocks the man of power out then the speedsters run around and around him but machine hits both of them . Boulder is punching and smashing but he can't hurt machine . Machine quickly defeats the weakest of the team all who is left is star Storms and Sticky man with their combined might they defeat the machine Star Storms : Looks like
you Robo-Suck hehehe . They put Machine in the infiniverse along with Fire Damon but I'm there machine is powerful he can break out of the infiniverse and when he does he's bringing company
The End
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Varosverse Presents
Orgin of the Gods and Goddesses
In the beginning of was darkness it was silent
There was one being King Titan
He decided that there should be life
He decided there should be gods
First he created Amber and Elunia the Goddesses of life and Light
Then he created Dark Hour the god of time
Then he created Dark God and Astrala the God and Goddess of Death and Darkness
And he made so many more
But then a accidental God happened Hellfather the god of Evil and Thurber Uxedres The God of Flames
They rebelled against Titan
Continued on next comment
show 9 replies
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
Hellfather: You think life makes this place good . You think wrong . You say your perfect when your not
You are not MY God . *Saying this he gets blasted by Amber * Fire Damon :,you little . *,They start fighting * The Being just Stares : You both shall be exiled Amber you decide what to do with Hellfather but Fire Damon you shall rule a new dimension i shall call it Hellion
Hellfather yells NOOOO as he is banished
While Amber decides to make the infiniverse .a dimension to trap him and other evil doers
So with Fire Damon and hell father in their own univers es
The Being decided he needed these two so every Death of a Evil Person their Astral body goes to the Hellion world and they become Slaves of Damon Hellfather
While all living Evil Beings who put a threat to the gods are put in the infiniverse
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
The End
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Origins of The God's and Goddesses #2
Chapter One
Day of the Dragonborn
Long Before Time had a name there were God's , Demons, Goddesses and Abstracts
One of these beings were Thurber Uxedres the God of Flames he was the son of Hellfather
Fire Damon: Father when are we going to attack
Hellfather : Patience my son . Patience . We shall attack soon .
Fire Damon : But if we attack now they would surely perish.
Hellfather :NO SON . Sorry it's just you need to follow the plan
Days later they attack and they lose Fire Damon fought Amber the Goddess of life . He lost the battle nearly losing his life but instead of killing him she took his ancestral Sword . Amber: With out the Sword you are no where capable of harming us leave now in exile or die right here.
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Amber hid Damon's sword somewhere he would never find it . she n put it inside the infiniverse.
A literally infinite and Eternal verse it's forced are unknown . Back to the story. After he was exiled fire Damon travels for eons looking for the st
Sword he stumbled upon earth he said : That planet is rich with life but it needs to be rich in DEATH . He's traveled far but seeing this planet made him snap he traveled at speeds faster than light once he landed he started massacres he murder so many innocents a hero named star storms put a stop to this he said :, WHY. WHY WOULD YOU KILL THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE. Damon: Because they don't understand. Storms:, Understand what?.
To be continued
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
Damon
The meaning of death
Storms : of death . Really. Well I guess ...... * Speed blitz for a punch* Damon:Cheap move *as he pulls back storms arm and throws him with ease* You will die soon . Storms : *Spits Blood *, WHY you little ....... He punched Damon with strikes faster than light and knees I'm straight in the face . Storms :You can't beat me * as he shoots lightning from his eyes* Damon moves around him a punches storms straight into space he flys up there and punches him down to earth *,Doiummm* As star struggles to get up Damon grabs him by the neck and says :, You are pathetic and weak bow to your God .
Storms :Nnnevver
To be continued
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
Star pulls out the Sword of electrify and stabs him right in the side . Damon :ugghhh you fool * As he slaps Storms to the next block* Star Storms gets up and shoots A massive bolt of lightning at Damon
Star: how do you like that you son of a B$$&$ ? You can't beat Star Freaking Storms . Damon: I'll prove you wrong. he shot a massive deal of hell fire and Storms shot electricity with this amount of Power it exploded into a fiery outburst with the city now in flames it's up to Momentum and Light Speed to evacuate the city (and get this man a shield lol 😂) from the explosion while their doing this Damon and Storms are still fighting punch after punch . Kick after kick . They soon tired out and then the two speedsters was their chance they ran around and around fire Damon but this actually powered him back up he punched momentum and chased light speed while he was doing this star was slowly absorbing the electrons in the air he became stronger he flew at Damon and done a massive meteorite punch *KaBoooooooom* after the dust cleared fire Damon was seen out flat but before star could pick him up Damon teleported away . To be continued
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
Where is he ? Where did he go?
Man of Power said : he went to his home world hellion should we travel there ?
Star : not with out the league of justice they might have a army . He did say he was a king .
They gathered the league and traveled to hellion the spirit fast a spell to protect them from the massive heat th at was there . Ice age said : These people look familiar . Have I seen them before Mark ?
Spirit *Lies*, no you've never even seen them before . You may have weird side effects from the heat .
Hellion General : شما کی هستید ? (It said who are you)
Spirit said : we are from earth . We wish to speak to the King
General : Theses are the earthlings ATTACK .
Solo: And I had to get out of bed for this why?
As they fought their powers weakend a little they felt pain . bolder smash some soldiers . While ice age froze others they fought their way to the palace of Damon. There they saw Hexkor And Fire Damon they fought the league but the league was overwhelmed you see here fire Damon is way more powerful here he easily defeated the league and captured them they were put in jail where there powers were dampened by the energy cells t
Too be Continued
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
War of Hell and Earth
They woke up to see themselves trapped they tried to break your but they couldn't there powers were dampened boulder grabbed the ancestral sword from storms and destroy the wall they got there powers back then they teleported away back to earth Ice Age : What are we suppose to do I'm pretty sure we just unleashed a war between hell and ear th . *,Ten Days later * Mark Cass and Jacob Cass are enjoying some fresh tea . Mark: Jacob i have something to tell you. Jacob : What is it? Mark : we are i n a war between the hellion race . We have to set up troops from the spirit realm . These are the beings that killed nearly all of the Ice People . If they killed all of those people there is no doubt T he Damon of Hellion will do it again . *Ice age knocks on the door* he opens it . SO you lied to m e . Mark : no Jason it's not what it seems . Jason: YOU LIED TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME . YOU SAID THAT MY DAD'S MOVED TO THE ICE REALM AND THAT I WAS A PRODIGY. Mark : Jason I'm sorry please forgive me I was trying to do what was best for you. Jason :,Forgot it I'm going to kill fire Damon on on my own
Too be Continued
ManofPower
Varosverse "Stories"
1 year member
Continued
Jason No. But it was to late he teleported away . Mark gathered warriors from both the Spirit and ice realm and the LOJ they went to fight the Damon and they actually succeeded
After they locked him in the spirit realm (,where he is weakened) they saw a new threat approach
And guess who it was ?
The End