Searching...

Unacceptable

Created by Micahiel, 4 y 5 mo 29 d ago.

I just have one question here.... Why is it that no one seems to care even a little about making fights interesting any more? It seems all people care about is A. Who has the highest power score? (News flash: A higher power score does not guarantee a win otherwise Batman would lose against characters he beats regularly) B. Who is unbeatable? (News flash: Any one can be beaten if approached the right way) C. The more popular character always wins no matter what. (News flash: Wolverine is very popular but is often outclassed in a fight. yet he comes out on top a lot due to his battle prowess and experience fighting people with powers... Not because he heals. Sure that helps but it is not the deciding factor.) D. Make the fights reasonable and make sense (News flash: It is not entertaining to see a character with unlimited power go up against a person with no powers so please let's balance these fights more.) and finally E. Who's all powerful character can beat who's all powerful character? (News flash: If a character is "ALL POWERFUL" they wouldn't battle and "ALL POWERFUL" character they would simply create a universe away from them and with rules they themselves create.)

P.S. Stop trying to composite characters and remember the rules of their universe... Example: Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet is just Thanos without the Gauntlet if the fight takes place anywhere but Earth 616 in the "Marvel" Universe.

Comments

TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 4 y 5 mo 27 d
Unacceptable
86 months member
Are you done throwing a hissy fit?
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 4 y 5 mo 27 d
Unacceptable
87 months member
The Infinity Gauntlet example isn't really fair but everything else is fine.
Akephalos
Akephalos 4 y 5 mo 28 d
Unacceptable
76 months member
"I just have one question here.... Why is it that no one seems to care even a little about making fights interesting any more?"
Well, my fellow battle addict, I think there still are some users in the Website that do care for creating/experimenting with interesting fights. Some time, not so long ago I believe, I remember there were some users that would join to create "teams" and have those teams battle themselves in some sort of "Tournament" Fashion. I did engage in at least one of those. Very cool experience. Perhaps you should propose something like that if you long for well-tought battles so much. I would gladly join again in such "Tournaments", I guarantee for you a fun-time if everyone joining in is cool headed. Even the eventual users that get pissed and defensive can be bearable/forgiven and/or swayed if you keep your mind cool and your arguments merely analysing such fictious fights instead of resorting to name calling and attempts of personal offense. :D