Top 20 X-Men villains

Starter: Soulcollecter57

Top 20 list of the X-men's greatest threats.

Replies

Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 229 days ago
#1: Mister Sinister- Nathaniel Essex isn't the most well known of the X-Men villains but he is surly the biggest threat to the X-Men. He can mimic the powers of mutants when ever he wants and can if he feels like it, turn off any mutants power leaving them essentially useless. But what do you think? If you have any statements about the list like if I left someone out or the rankings are off go ahead and tell me about it.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#2: Onslaught- A combination of Magneto and Xavier being able to hold off almost every hero of earth at the same time, now is he stronger than The Phoenix I can't really say for sure since they were not present at the same time but ill give this spot to Onslaught.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#3: Dark Phoenix- Jean Gery when possessed with the power of the Phoenix one the oldest and most powerful beings in the universe.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#4: Apocalypse- The second oldest mutant ever possessing unbelievable power and #1 on most list but to me there is 3 others that poss a higher threat.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#5: Legion- Son of Professor X that after being basically stressed out his powers manifested allowing him to take the minds of other increasing his power.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#6: Bastion- A fusion of Nimrod and Master Mold definitely would make him high up the list, I did not include Master Mold because in my opinion he is tied with Nimrod.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#7: Sentinels- While nimrod has the power of all of them that is one being I'm talking about the whole army of mutant seeking machines.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#8: Abyss- I don't know a whole lot on this character but from other list I have seen it is a common top 10er and the name would suggest so.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#9: The Skrulls- While these are basically everyone's enemy it has forced me to put them here or else they would be higher.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#10: Nimrod- While some could say Magneto is higher I believe Nimrod is stronger due to having the power of all the sentinels.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#11: Magneto- The master of metal Magneto the X-Men's first and most popular enemy and perhaps the most influential villain of all time.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#12: Arcade- An evil trickster who has on occasion captured the X-men, torchered them, and forced them to fight each other.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#13: Cassandra Nova- Charles Xavier's twin sister who has the same abilities as him but is pure evil.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#14: Juggernaut- the unstoppable Cain Marko is always giving the X-Men difficulty when battling him.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#15: Shi'ar- Long time foe of the X-Men this alien race is extremely advanced and has very powerful allies like Gladiator.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#16: Mystique- You might be thinking how is she a bigger threat than the others, it's because she can easily infiltrate the mansion and become anyone there just like in X-2.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#17: Shadow King- An evil telepathic demon living on the astral plane.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#18: Phalanx- a cybernetic species that form a hive-mind linking each member by a telepathy-like system.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#19: The Brood- An aggressive alien race resembling xenomorphs from the movie Alien.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
#20: Danger Room- Starting this list off is the X-Men's training facility. There was a time when it came to life and tried to kill them.
1+ years member.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net