Searching...

Top 10 Favorite Band/Rapper/Musical Artist etc.

Created by Soulcollecter57, 5 y 9 mo 2 d ago.

Yo, I know this might make me seem hypocritical because I'm against these, but I promise it's the only time. You can give your 10 favorite musical artists, whether it's Rock, Country, Rap, Pop, classical, or any other form and if you want your favorite song from each.

Comments

RatnikNaSjeveru2005
RatnikNaSjeveru2005 1 y 8 mo 18 d
39 months member
I guess my favorite band would be The Bangles, to be honest Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when If She Knew What She Wants came out in '86, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. They've been compared to Cyndi Lauper, but I think Hoffs has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '88, Hoffs released this:

Everything, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Eternal Flame", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
Last edited: 1 y 8 mo 18 d ago.
cw6334
cw6334 2 y 11 mo 22 d
71 months member
This might be the toughest list yet.
10. AC/DC
9. Bob Dylan
8. The Temptations
7. Eminem
6. Drake
5. P!nk
4. Michael Jackson
3. Elvis Presley
2. Queen
1. Jeremy Jordan
Honorable Mentions: Three Days Grace, Van Halen, 50 Cent, Ray Charles, Linkin Park
ET9
ET9 2 y 11 mo 25 d
36 months member
my favourite Rapper is Eminem
my favourite band is the beatles
my favourite Musical Artist is Ludwig Van Beethoven