• Thor and the Hulk will utilize their healing factors
• Both combatants are revived or rejuvenated after the round is finished

Link: https://www.superherodb.com/battle/45-26440/

Replies

Darth_Doom
149 days ago
Darth_Doom
Thor vs Hulk
Bro you and @SirSpodey don't get along with Thor vs hulk that's very hard to believe bro
1+ years member.
This is a private thread for the most part dude, just me and him, we believe Hulk and Thor respectively are the most powerful SUPERHERO and we are debating this privately, we would prefer to not be distracted by any outside interference.
Oh sorry I won't interrupt no more promise 😊
1+ years member.
@Darth_Doom I think it would be better if you don't comment here unless it's relevant.
SirSpidey
170 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
@TheNemianLion: Alright, Round 2 is starting now. Lets start off with this, as previously mentioned, Thor has already defeated the Hulk in one swing because he forgot to hold back. Do you have anything to rebuke this fact?
1+ years member.
Yes, Hulk's anger levels, it wasn't stated how pissed off Hulk was, only that Thor was so angry he wan't in his right mind, nothing to suggest Hulk was on his high end, heck even mid end, also, if you want to use that, we also got to use the time Hulk beat Thor senseless with his own Hammer, knocking Thor out.
SirSpidey
168 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
The Hulk´s anger level does not effect the Hulk´s durability. If so, by all means prove it. Thor was in his right mind, he was just having so much fun he forgot how powerful Mjolnir truly is. While it takes the Hulk multiple swings with Mjolnir to knockout Thor, Thor on the other hand only required one swing from Mjolnir to nearly kill the Hulk
1+ years member.
That was an outliner thing, we've talked about this, if you want to bring that up, we'll bring the time Hulk almost killed Thor with his own hammer, also, damage output equals durability, shown every time Hulk goes blow to blow with all of his enemies as powerful as him, which means his durability is equal to his strength, do you want me to give you individual examples?
SirSpidey
145 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
What was an outlier? And yes, you can use that comic. As I said, while it takes the Hulk multiple swings with Mjolnir to knockout Thor, Thor on the other hand only required one swing from Mjolnir to nearly kill the Hulk. Which proves Thor is stronger. Lol, damage output does not equal durability. If that were true, Doctor Strange would be as durable as Dormammu as he can match his destructive power. I would like to see thise examples
1+ years member.
Except Thor states his blow was powered behind rage while Hulk was merely tapping Thor in the head with force, he was only trying to hurt Thor, not kill him, regardless, if you consider that's an outlier, your feat is also an outlier, the Hulk has constantly fought beings as powerful as him and tanked their punches similar to how they do to him.
SirSpidey
144 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
The fury of a moment does not equate to rage. And even if Thor were in a fit of rage, it would have been because of the Hulk making Thor angry. So the Hulk must have been just as angry as Thor. Lol, the Hulk wasn't merely tapping Thor on the head. That is such a ridiculous comment. Not only does it not say that anywhere in the comic, which would mean you are just speculating, but it is clearly shown that Thor's face was literally getting pulverized and considering Thor is the most durable of any superhero, it would take quite some force to accomplish what the Hulk did. I'm not considering either of our feats an outlier, where are you getting this. They both happened in Earth 616, so they are canon. All I'm saying is that it takes an angry Hulk multiple swings with Mjolnir to knockdown a holding back Thor. On the other hand, it takes Thor merely one swing with Mjolnir to nearly kill the Hulk. How does people being able to go toe to toe with the Hulk mean that power equates to durability? All that means is that those people who can go toe to toe against the Hulk have enough durability to resist the punches of the Hulk. Any way you put it, you will never find any correlation of power equalling durability. There is a reason why every powergrid separates power and durability from one another
1+ years member.
Fury of the moment is still emotional anger, thus, rage, it most certainly does equate to rage, not necessarily, I could be pissing off my friend, and he could punch me in the face and deal serious damage, but I might not be that angry, so that arguments not relevant, he was getting pulverized because the Hulk was physically much stronger than Thor, not because he was ramming the hammer, Hulk didn't have a great grip either, the Hulk was smiling while doing it, I'm saying you should, because it doesn't make sense for Thor to one shot Hulk with a furious shot, but the Hulk to easily defeat Thor with light smacks with his own hammer, so they both have to be outliner, because we know as fact these two characters are close in terms of power and durability as they consistently trade punches with each other equally, Hulk didn't swing at Thor, he smacked him, it wasn't an over or underarm swing, it required a lot less effort for the Hulk dude, that's fact, Hulk was also seriously holding back as he was happy that he was kciking Thor's ass, or face, he was quite calm, thus no where near his best, Hulk trading punches someone on an equal basis means his punches are doing the same amount of damage to them as their punches are doing to him, for instance, Ironclad when he was amped was strong enough to shake an infinite amount of Dimensions, so was hold, and they both withstood each other's attacks, I know durability and strength are separated, but they shouldn't be by too much, as strength and durability are closely connected if it's physical durability and strength, and no augmentation or technology.
SirSpidey
174 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
@TheNemianLion: Do you have any feats of the Hulk lifting an infinite amount of weight? If not, my "opinion" still stands. Let's move on to Round 2 if you don't have anything else
1+ years member.
I don't have a pure infinite lifting strength feat, only statements and probable speculation, so we can move on.
1+ years member.
Hulk shook an infinite number of dimensions when he collided with an severely amped Iron Clad, therefore Hulk not only has infinite strength, he has infinite strength on a 4D or higher level.
SirSpidey
178 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
This is for your last comment, because the Beyonder has yet to prove he is Omniscient
1+ years member.
The issue I was referring to was Secret Wars II Issue #8
SirSpidey
178 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
?
1+ years member.
Where Beyonder stated Hulk does not have a finite limit to his power
1+ years member.
Also, the Thinker, who is a super intelligence genius, stated Hulk's power was incalculable, that was in Indestructible Hulk#1
SirSpidey
178 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
Any feats or just mere statements?
1+ years member.
It's a feat in itself, the Beyonder is nigh omniscient, he knows almost everything there is to know on an infinite basis, yet he could not find a limit to the Hulk's strength, also, unrelated, Hulk fought on even terms with Warrior madness Thor... This was standard savage Hulk by the way, not World Breaker Hulk.
SirSpidey
178 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
The Beyonder is not Omniscient, he is only Omnipotent. In which comic did Warriors Madness Thor fight a Savage Hulk?
1+ years member.
Being Omnipotent he has the ability to do anything, meaning he has the ability to know everything, he wanted to find a limit within the Hulk, he couldn't find one.
------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Of The Future, part 5 of 5, Hulk fought a warriors madness Thor, although it was Hulk on the verge of becoming Maestro, he wasn't Maestro yet as he still had the mind of Bruce Banner, he was also way younger than Maestro, Hulk and Thor as a beserker fought it out for ages until there was a bomb aimed at them, Hulk BFR'd Thor to safe his life, as it was only a plan for Hulk, he tried to convince Thor to stop, but Thor was already too far gone into his madness, Hulk still had a level head because he wasn't going all out, he uppercutted Thor away as far as possible so the bomb could only do minimal effect to him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111176815/5365730-6995608595-RCO03.jpg
SirSpidey
178 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
As for the Beyonder, there is a difference between being all powerful and being all knowing. Just because you are all powerful does not mean you are all knowing. That is why we separate the two words
1+ years member.
But The Beyonder has the power do do anything, so why can't he make himself all knowing? Or AT LEAST know how powerful someone is? If the Beyonder has the power to do anything, why can't he have the power to find the limit to the Hulk's power... It doesn't make sense, why would he even try if he wasn't sure he could?
SirSpidey
178 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
As for the Hulk, what do you mean the Hulk was on the verge of turning into the Maestro? The Maestro is a completely different being from the Hulk. The Hulk cannot turn into the Maestro and the Maestro cannot turn into the Hulk. So with that being said, I want to address a few things. One, is Ghost of The Future even a comic book? Because I have yet to find any comic book with that name. Two, the Maestro isn't even canon to the Earth 616 timeline. Three, you cannot use this instance as reference when debating for the Hulk as this is not the Hulk, just a more smarter and stronger version of the Hulk from the distant, distant future. Four, according to your scan, even when Maestro hit Warriors Madness Thor as hard as he could, Thor felt literally NOTHING. So, even though I have yet to read the comic, if there even is a comic, I doubt the two were fighting on equal terms
1+ years member.
Hunny, No, The Maestro is a persona like any other Hulk, Joe Fixit, Professor Hulk, Savage Hulk, etc, this Hulk was on the verge of changing into the Maestro persona, but wasn't there yet, it's a slow burner with Maestro, and yes it is, also, I don't have the actual issue, I think it was by Peter David, I know you don't like me getting my comics from YouTube, but I'm going to have to
------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na36dJgQh-M
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This wasn't the distant future version of Maestro, this was pre birth Maestro, It's still the Hulk, he hasn't become Maestro yet, besides, they were going blow for blow, what do you mean it did literally nothing? What a stupid statement, it sent Thor flying, he didn't feel pain, yes, but that's because he was in his berserk rage mode, he took damage, but not pain, because when he's in that mode, the anger is to high for pain to exist, besides, Hulk was only trying to remove Thor from the battle field so the Nuke didn't hurt him, Thor resisted that, Hulk wasn't trying to kill him with that punch, he realised the situation of the Nuke and wanted to get Thor out of there.
SirSpidey
177 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
I know I asked you which comic the Hulk fights Warriors Madness Thor, which is my fault, but I think we should get into that in the 2nd Round. Because this 1st Round is about raw strength and nothing else. So we will come back to this later on down the road, but lets move on to who is more physically stronger
SirSpidey
181 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
Round 1 (Who Is Stronger)
--------------------
Well to start off, You and I both know that Thor and the Hulk are portrayed as being equal in strength. So the only way to do this is by using individual feats. And luckily, Thor has the greatest feat of strength in all of fiction. Thor's greatest feat of strength is pushing the wheel on the World Engine in Thor #494 which in return meant Thor pushed the weight of Yggdrasil and every world connected to it. That means Thor pushed the weight of every planet in the Universe because in Thor Volume 2 #83, the Odin Force, in the form of a fallen Asgardian boy, says that Yggdrasil connects "all the worlds, it binds the Cosmos as it grows." So unless the Hulk has pushed the weight of the entire Universe, feat wise Thor is stronger by far
1+ years member.
Lifting Strength doesn't equate to striking strength, with this, Hulk is above Thor.
Hulk has punched through dimensions, Punching through a time storm (Incredible Hulk 135) and time (Indestructible Hulk 15), causing cataclysmic upheavals and unimaginable destruction in an infinite number of dimensions when clashing with Iron Clad (Incredible Hulk 304), that's an INFINITE amount of Dimensions dude, has Thor ever done that? In Marvel: The End #4, the Celestial Order powered by the Heart of the Universe, he trades blows with them, while they one shotted Namor and Dr Strange, Hulk knocked Dormammu Unconscious in Defenders vol.3 #5, Nate Grey boasts that no physical force has ever pierced his "fully-focused teke-shields," until Savage Hulk does so in X-Man/Hulk '98.
SirSpidey
181 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
Yes, that is all useful in a fight, but this is not about striking strength. This is about who can lift more. Don't worry, in Round 2 will get into all of this, but right now we are proving who is stronger
1+ years member.
The Incredible Hulk defeated an Phoenix powered Emma Frost (albeit she only had half the power) in one attack, after she woman handled Thor, left him as not much more than an emasculated pool of blood, Avengers Vs X-Men #11, he has thrown the soul gem, through a planet, Incredible Hulk #248, Hulk throws Fing Fang Foom to the moon, in a matter of seconds Hulk Vs Fin Fang Foom #1 6,362,093,111,500,000,000,000,000 tons of force to do considering his weight and how quickly he got there
1+ years member.
Oh... Right... Sorry, we'll recycle those comments for later then... Whoopsie... XD
Savage Hulk lifts the entire pillar of the Sacred Flame, Deviant architecture "built to withstand the power of gods," in Incredible Hulk #242, which includes ALL GODS, Thor, Odin, Zeus, etc, who lifted it? That's right, the Jolly Green Giant himself, Hulk
And I'll finish this section with Hulk's most absolutely insane feat, Hulk can actually lift the weight... OF AN ENTIRE CAR!
SirSpidey
181 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
Lol, that is funny. Anyways, that still isn't as much as lifting an infinite amount of weight
1+ years member.
Well it was made to withstand the strength of the Gods, that includes Thor, so why wouldn't it be heavier than an infinite amount of weight? Also, I have a couple scans to support this, but unfortunately, I can't find the issue numbers.
--------------------------
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3953584-2713687-2396928_1862100_beyonder_scan_hulk_super.png
-------------------------
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3953580-thor_1987_%23385_20.jpg
SirSpidey
181 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
Incredible Hulk #242 does not specify which gods strength the Sacred Fire's flame pit could withstand. And yes, I did say flame pit, not the entire pillar as you claim the Hulk lifted. You cannot just assume that the god that the comic was referring to was Thor because it does not say that anywhere. For your scans, you can say one thing, but actually doing what you say is what matters. Show me where the Hulk lifts something with an infinite amount of weight. You see, Thor has been stated as having unlimited strength and, unlike the Hulk, Thor has a feat to back up that claim. So where is the Hulk's feat?
1+ years member.
Indestructible Hulk #1, the Thinker states Hulk's strength is incalculable, in Secret Wars, Beyonder states the Hulk's power is limitless.
SirSpidey
181 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
Okay, does he have any feats to back up those claims?
SirSpidey
179 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
@TheNemianLion: Are you working on finding that feat or what? This debate is still going on, correct?
1+ years member.
Correct, I am just busy at the moment.
Crazyjacky
185 days ago
Crazyjacky
Thor vs Hulk
1+ years member.
Thor both rounds. Since this planet is uninhabited, Thor can let loose (Plus he's bloodlusted, so doesn't really matter) Thor knows that he needs to take Hulk out quickly so he doesn't get stronger over the course of the fight. At base Thor is much stronger, and Thor would win in a fight easily when he isn't holding back. In fact, Thor already almost killed Hulk by not holding back https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-26e8f043add7bcd48e9d8e0a775e6913-c.
SirSpidey
185 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
Yes, the comic was Breaking Into Comics The Marvel Way #2. I was going to use that feat, but I guess I don't need to now
1+ years member.
A one off thing is not something valid to go by, that is called an outliner, but even if we do take that as factual, Hulk was only at a low level of strength there, Hulk not holding back would rip him in half, how Sentry, someone lower than Hulk, did to Ares, another God, just like Thor, you can't use one offs as a basis for argument.
SirSpidey
181 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
Except this is not an outlier. This is what happens when Thor forgets to hold back, as he always does when fighting the Hulk. And it is factual as it happened in the Earth 616 reality. Assuming the Hulk was at a lower strength level is not a solid argument. If anything, we have to assume that the Hulk was in an enraged state because Thor actually had to knock him out to stop him. This is not my entire argument, this is just one part of my practically endless argument. I have so much more evidence to support the claim that Thor easily defeats the Hulk if Thor wasn't holding back. Lastly, The Sentry is above regular Hulk and equal to World Breaker Hulk. Where did you get that the Hulk is above the Sentry?
1+ years member.
Sentry never even fought World Breaker Hulk, he fought a suppressed World WAR Hulk, who was above Sentry, who knocked him out, he's ridiculously stronger in his World BREAKER Hulk state.
SirSpidey
181 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
Huh, I have never thought about it like that. Although the Sentry is still just as powerful as World War Hulk. Also, World Breaker Hulk isn't ridiculously powerful. A mere human made satellite beam stopped him
SirSpidey
186 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
@TheNemianLion: Here it is whenever you are ready
1+ years member.
Would you like to start off? I'm a bit exhausted because of my past 4 days.
SirSpidey
181 days ago
SirSpidey
Thor vs Hulk
2+ years member.
Sure

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net