The Soulcollecter's Graveyard

A Battles topic created by Soulcollecter57

Welcome to Soulcollecter's Graveyard, where fictional characters battle it out in, intense, unbiased, combat.

Comments

soulcollecter34
2 year member
@Dark_Wing Sandman can't be harmed by bullets, he honestly would solo the entire squad, but if I did that it wouldn't be fun, and Electro has perfect control over his powers, Killer Croc is fodder, he could get mind rapped by Mysterio, smashed by Sandman, of even fill him up with sand and explode him from the inside. Suicide Squad would not win in any circumstance unless they take out Sandman first, and in most cases theu won't, Sinister Six get the easy win
show 9 replies
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing
Can't a homeless spiderboy beat the sandman?
soulcollecter34
2 year member
In PIS yeah, lol
Dark_Wing
Pis or not it's still canon.
LordTracer
2 year member
Wrong, PIS is always invalid.
Dark_Wing
It's still canon, like Wolverine taking hits from the Phoenix Force.
Dark_Wing
You know I'm joking right?
LordTracer
2 year member
Irrelevant. PIS and outliers are invalid and cannot ever be used, except in extremely specific circumstances. Whether they are canon or not means nothing. They're invalid, should not be used, and cannot be used.
Dark_Wing
I said "you know I'm joking"
soulcollecter34
2 year member
show 3 replies
soulcollecter34
2 year member
I finally stopped pushing it off and made it
Dark_Wing
I hate both teams but the suicide squad should have won. Their is really nothing stopping Deadshot from just shooting everyone but Electro and because Electro can't control his powers the team should have taken him down to.
Dark_Wing
And killer Crock might be to much for most of the sinister 6 to deal with.

Next time Justice Liege vs Phoenix 5
show 4 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 87 d
2 year member
Beautiful battle but speed would go to Doctor Fate. Honestly, Fate has so many ways to put Spawn down, that I think the battle would have been quite shorter, but it was a great battle nonetheless.
soulcollecter34
2 year member
Yeah no, I agree Fate is superior in travel speed, but I made it a tie simply due to teleportation, because even though Fate is faster both have instantaneous movement so I figured it didn't matter, and while he is fast, he rarely relies on speed blitzing so it would seem a little out of character. But the battle itself only would have lasted 10 minuets in real time, but since Fate stopped time I figured it could be an excuse to drag out the fight a little more.
show 3 replies
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Stop posting these in random places
I hate to break it to you but nobody cares
Bane333
Bane333 89 d
Oh ok ☹️
Bane333
Bane333 89 d
Lol 😂 just Jokeing I no you weren't talking to me.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 89 d
2 year member
I miss this! @SOUL! PLEASE CONTINUE!
show 8 replies
soulcollecter34
2 year member
I will, very soon. I was able to pop them out frequently because I was out of school, but now I've been busy with school, but March 3rd I get my new computer and I'll make this a daily thing I promise, you just have to wait a little longer.
soulcollecter34
2 year member
I should have Doctor Fate vs Spawn out by tomorrow.
AkhilPDX_0305
Ooh, March 3rd. My Birthday!
soulcollecter34
2 year member
Well consider this my present for you
ManofPower
1 year member
Happy early birthday. As a present I'll draw up one of your OCs
AkhilPDX_0305
Thanks!
Bane333
Bane333 89 d
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉🎊🎂🎁🎈
what do you want
AkhilPDX_0305
I have no idea, lol :D Thanks!
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Plz continue these they were so fun to read
show 1 replies
soulcollecter34
2 year member
I will, I've just been REALLY busy with school, but I'm working on the next one now.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 112 d
2 year member
Scarlet Witch VS Raven!
TheNemianLion
2 year member
Fantastic
show 1 replies
soulcollecter34
2 year member
Thank you.
show 7 replies
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Episode #8- Cyborg Superman vs Ultron
Episode #9- Shredder vs Silver Samurai
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 127 d
2 year member
I agree with both outcomes and I liked the battles. Great Job!
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Thank You.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 127 d
2 year member
Do Pennywise VS Ghost Rider....
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
That's an unholy god stomp, but what about Pennywise vs The Batman who Laughs? That sounds dope.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 127 d
2 year member
OMG YES!!!
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
It's added to the list then.
soulcollecter34
2 year member
@TheNemianLion, I'm normally not one to self promote (that's a big lie) but would you mind taking a look at my battles? They're like @MOP's except mine are a lot more serious, care to have a look?
show 6 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 134 d
2 year member
BTW- @MOP's battles are getting more serious. When is your next battle coming out?
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
I have noticed that they are getting much more serious, but there is still the comedic aspect of it which is cool, and I do like it, what I meant was that I just like to get straight to the point. But it should be coming out later today.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 134 d
2 year member
Cool :D
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Also, did you agree with my Spider-Man vs Vixen battle, It was fun to do.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 134 d
2 year member
Yeah, after looking at it, I'll say Spidey wins 52% of the time just because of the agility and experience advantage.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Well, I'll have to postpone the next episode until tomorrow because my computer is acting up today, sorry for the inconvenience.
show 1 replies
Jakcj
Jakcj 139 d
1 year member
Easy fight for spiderman anyways.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 141 d
2 year member
Do Hulk VS Green Lantern!
show 10 replies
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
Lantern in a stomp!
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 141 d
2 year member
I think Hulk. What about Scarlet Witch VS Green Lantern?
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
Wanda the ring needs time to charge Wanda can use her power wherever and whenever she wants
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
But it depends on which green lantern I'm going to bed see you tomorrow
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Hulk vs Green Lantern would be an awesome match, but Scarlet Witch vs Green Lantern eh. Maybe Scarlet Witch vs Zantanna, that could be good.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Hulk vs Green Lantern would be an awesome match, but Scarlet Witch vs Green Lantern eh. Maybe Scarlet Witch vs Zantanna, that could be good.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 140 d
2 year member
Or Scarlet Witch VS Raven :D
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
I was thinking that originally, but I already have plans for a Teen Titans battle in the future, most likely I'll have them against a special group of X-Men.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 140 d
2 year member
When is Spidey VS Vixen coming out?
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Sometime tomorrow, it was gonna be earlier today but I ended up taking a nap instead.
show 7 replies
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
[Spoiler] Black Adam should of won I understand why Hercules did but still couldn't Adam just shoot lightning at him? Or last time I checked Hercules preferred fair fighting while Adam would be going for the kill the entire time those are the reasons I think Black Adam would win [/spoiler] but I see either winning keep up the good work
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
I tried to spoiler hide that it didn't work
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Thank you.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
If you know someone who can either hide or delete that comment then go right ahead tell them you have my permission
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 141 d
2 year member
The FIRST battle I DISAGREE with. However, I enjoyed the outcome; I was rooting for Hercules.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
Who did you think was going to win I was al but positive that Adam would win but I guess not good night everyone dark wing out
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
I actually thought going into it the Black Adam would win, considering how highly people praise him, but after some research he turned out to be a little overrated. He is still mighty powerful, but not what I thought he would be, only about Superman tier and I believe Superman beats him by a hefty margin because Adam's only advantage against Superman is magic, Superman outclasses him in just about everything. And I think Thor is comparable to Superman (I think Thor wins imo) and Black Adam is weaker than Thor but is somewhat comparable, Hercules is slightly weaker than Thor but is comparable to him, so a fight between them made sense, I had to give the slight edge to Hercules but it could go either way.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
The timeline so far in order- (I made a small substitution)
Black Adam vs Hercules
Spiderman vs Vixen
Cyborg Superman vs Ultron
Shredder vs Silver Samurai
Doctor Fate vs Spawn
Sinister Six vs Suicide Squad
Optimus Prime vs Godzilla
Which one(s) are you most excited for?
show 25 replies
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Also, are there any suggestions for future battles?
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
Black Adam vs Hercules I think Adam will win due to speed and the fact that he has six people powering him
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
I do have a suggestion for you do flash vs thor both lightning powered superheroes
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 141 d
2 year member
I'm excited for Spider-Man VS Vixen. In the future, you should do Shazam VS Thor or Ghost Rider VS Etrigan the Demon.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Those suggestions are cool and everything, but they've been done so many times, it kind of gets old after a while don'tcha think?
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 141 d
2 year member
I guess; BTW Optimus Prime VS Godzilla is kind of a stomp in Godzilla's favor. If you want a more spicy battle, do Harley Quinn and Joker (DC) VS Scout and Spy (TF2)
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Optimus Prime and Godzilla may sound like a stomp, but trust me, it'll be a good one, especially since I'll be using a composite of both, it will be much closer than you may think.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
@soulcollector please do not do thor vs Shazam we all know Thor obliterates he is just as strong way more durable and experienced plus his hammer do I need to talk about it put Thor against Black Adam their both gods, their both lightning powered, and they both have thousands of years of experience or put Thor up against Wonder Woman that would be better it makes more sense for Thor to be fighting either Diana or Black Adam or at least in my opinion do whatever you want
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 141 d
2 year member
Thor beats Black Adam and Wonder Woman :D
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
I am NOT doing Thor vs Shazam, it's been done too many times and I will not be doing it, maybe @Manofpower will do it, but I will NOT, I want to come up with unique battles, which is why the choses are what they are, and if it's gonna be a stomp (it will be Thor obliterates) why would I waste my time and go through all that research when the outcome is obvious from the beginning. I already have plans for Thor and Wonder Woman both are a surprise, and no I won't tell you.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
It's just an idea would you watch a battle between Thor and Black Adam?
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 141 d
2 year member
Will it be Thor VS a Dragon Ball character because Thor VS Vegeta has been done before and it always starts a fan-war. Death Battle wanted to do it but Wiz said Thor would win after the research and that they didn't want to start a war. Apparently someone sent them a death threat that Superman beat Goku.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
Thor vs Black Adam?
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 141 d
2 year member
I WOULD suggest Odin VS Beerus, but @ManofPower and I might use it. You could do Darkseid VS Onslaught.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
No, it won't be Dragon Ball, (look at mine and SirSpidey's debate on Thor vs Goku) because I know more about Dragon Ball than everything else combined, and I want to expand my knowledge, but I'm working on something for Majin Buu, I doubt I'll be doing other Dragon Ball characters tbh, I might who knows, but I currently have no plans for a Dragon Ball character any time soon.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
@Akhilpdx please let's not do that
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 141 d
Darkseid vs onslaught (darkseid obviously) lets not do superheroes vs cartoon characters please
LordTracer
2 year member
Oh, which version of Buu are you doing?
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 141 d
2 year member
Onslaught has a chance. Adam Warlock VS Green Lantern (Oh god. That sounds like a bad battle but it's UNIQUE!).
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
If anyone is doing Odin vs Beerus it'll be me lol, I'm the only one trustworthy enough to run a fair battle, no offence but @MOP doesn't do a good job when representing Dragon Ball characters, we could do a collab on it in the future maybe. That could be cool.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 141 d
2 year member
I am helping @MOP too! Plus, I'll just listen to Chuck's rants about Beerus. Surprisingly I like Beerus so...
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
@LordTracer haven't decided yet, it would depend on the match up, probably either base Super Buu or Kid Buu, Buuhan is a close third to do a battle with.
LordTracer
2 year member
Okay, cool. I haven't seen many people do matchups with Kid Buu, so it would be cool if you did him.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
@MOP, any thoughts on Hercules vs Black Adam, and out of the confirmed battles which one are you most excited for? If you don't mind me asking.
ManofPower
1 year member
Blac! Adam vs Hercules could go either way for me . You done good .
I want to see Spawn vs Fate
Yeah don't ask me to do DBZ I would be terrible . Honestly I don't like anime at all .
I'm doing the exact same thing as Soul . I want unique battles . Everyone does Namor vs Aquamna I decided Ocean Master instead . I want to be different
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Which battle should I do next? I'll be doing all of them eventually, but I want to know which one I should do first-
Cyborg Superman vs Ultron
Spiderman vs Vixen
Black Adam vs Lobo
show 2 replies
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 142 d
Adam vs lobo (I think black Adam will win because he is faster stronger more experienced and has the power of 6 gods on his side)
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 141 d
2 year member
Spidey VS Vixen!
show 2 replies
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Out of all the ones I've done so far, I enjoyed this one the most.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 142 d
2 year member
Best one yet :D
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Out of all the battles so far, which one did y'all enjoy the most, and which ones do you disagree with, if any?
show 10 replies
ManofPower
1 year member
He Man vs Kratoe is my favorite
The only one I disagree with is Mangog vs Doomsday . You made it seem as if Mangog would uprght destroy Doom which isn't the case .
Also He-man and DC is Canon?
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 142 d
2 year member
He-Man VS Kratos is the best. I don't really disagree with any of your battles; however, Nova VS Black Bolt is the closest one that I might disagree with. Everything else was spot on.
PS @ManofPower - Mangog would trash Doomsday.
ManofPower
1 year member
Except Doomsday defeated Darkseid . He would trash Mangog unless you could prove me wrong
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
I just saw no way that Doomsday can win, everything Doomsday has achomplished is very impressive, but Mangog one ups him, not to mention Doomsday has been defeated and killed even, Mangog has never died, the only ways he was "defeated" was either bond by magic, which didn't ever work out he just escaped every time, or being placed at the end of time, everything Doomsday can do, Mangog has an answer for. And I chose the DC He-Man because he was closer in power to Kratos, and since that is his only appearance in DC, it counts as cannon for him, like say emperor Joker, he is not cannon in the main continuity, but all his feats are cannon for him, He-Man is a similar case.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
@Manofpower, Mangog stomped Odin and Thor at the same time with no effort, that's more impressive than one of Darkseid's weak M bodies that Superman can defeat and not to mention Doomsday struggled against Darkseid, so what you said there is implying that Doomsday can defeat Odin, which is preposterous, and honestly, if Mangog can stomped Odin and Thor at the same time, I say he trashes Darkseid also.
ManofPower
1 year member
Oh...um I just looked up who Mangog is. I got him confuse with Kalibak . Yeah Mangog destroys
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
It happens.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 142 d
2 year member
lol :D Kalibak and Mangog? I see why you picked Doomsday. Kalibak jobs and loses to Green Lanterns (not talking about Hal or Kyle)
ManofPower
1 year member
My life has been a lie. I always thought Mangog and Kalibak were the other . Mangog the son of Darkseid and Kalibak the foe of Thor . I feel stupid now XD
jongensoden
1 year member
i disagree with mangog vs doomsday and thing vs collosus
AndreasVer
2 year member
Dr Manhattan, She-Hulk, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, Nova and Mephisto VS Martian Manhunter, Magneto, Mister Sinister, Namor, Big Barda and Ares. Dr Manhattan is undeniably overrated so all of you guys bragging about your debating skills should try to convince as many users of SHDB as possible that Dr Manhattan's team loses the fight. I challenge you all to do so if you dare. As for me I believe that facts are not a matter of debating skills but common logic instead while all of you are childish most of the times so instead of facts you are putting a lot of PIS and figurative statements instead on your debates. Therefore many facts seem contradictory but they are not supposed to be. All of these characters have property rights except from those of the varosverse you have all fallen in love with so despite your attempts to distort the truth the power scaling will be specific and not anything that each of you try to present.

https://www.superherodb.com/battle/team-dr-manhattan-vs-team-martian-manhunter/45-45682/
show 6 replies
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
@AndreasVer can you please quit bothering me and wasting my time, no one can debate for why Doctor Manhattan's team loses because they don't, nothing can prove that they would lose, that's like putting an average human up against Galactus and asking someone to prove why that human would defeat Galactus, it's not possible because there is no way to prove it, that's like trying to argue that oxygen doesn't exist, please leave me alone, if you're so damn good you prove it, oh wait you tried and lost, I'll be ignoring this from now on as there is nothin more to say.
AndreasVer
2 year member
Alan Moore himself, the creator of Dr Manhattan, has admitted that Dr Manhattan is inspired by Captain Atom so his powers must not be too greater. For example, Dr Manhattan may be as stronger than Captain Atom as Onslaught is from Magneto but not more than that. But instead you are saying that Dr Manhattan is as stronger than Galactus as Martian Manhunter, Magneto, Mister Sinister, Namor, Big Barda and Ares are from a single human with no powers. Even if Galactus is much stronger than each of the twelve characters in the battle, obviously individually, he is roughly a few trillion times stronger than a human with no powers. The multiversal and solar system power levels that you are usually referring to are not to be taken literally, exactly like the 100 ton barrier. Spider-Man is only 25 tons but he lifts tanks, airplanes and small buildings. Martian Manhunter is also far stronger than 400 tons. So in my estimation Namor is stronger than a few millions of humans, Magneto is stronger than dozens of millions of humans, Mister Sinister is stronger than a few hundred millions of humans, Big Barda is stronger than a few billions, Martian Manhunter is stronger than dozens of billions and Ares is stronger than a few hundreds of billions. So accoring to you Dr Manhattan is a trillion times stronger than Galactus or septillion times stronger than humans. So according to you Alan Moore who created him is a lunatic. Just like Kim Jong-un who has runs an economy less than 2% of a unified Korea and still threatens the United States with his nukes.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
You misunderstood my analogy, I was comparing your team to a human, and the other team to Galactus saying your team has no chance at winning, and that trying to prove as such is like Galactus vs a human.
AndreasVer
2 year member
No I understood exactly what you meant and I replied to it. Martian Manhunter, Magneto, Mister Sinister, Namor, Big Barda and Ares as a team are stronger than Galactus because synergy is much important in team fights. It multiplies every member's potency many times over. So according to you Dr Manhattan is more times stronger than Galactus that Galactus is stronger than a human with no powers. Even Batman who has no powers has killed Darkseid and defeated Superman. So you have just become the most ridiculous and childish user in SHDB history. As for Dr Manhattan's teammates, there is exactly the same team battle with Captain Atom instead of Dr Manhattan and Ultron instead of Mr Sinister and Martian Manhunter's team is undeniably victorious. So your statement was obviously referring to the overrated Dr Manhattan individually and not his synergy with his teammates.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Me, the most ridiculous and childish, this coming from the guy who makes up lies about someone just to go on a rant about it, and then repeatedly harassing said person with pointless antics such as this, and continuously doing so despite being prove wrong, yeah I'm the most ridiculous, says the guy who brought up Kim Jong-Un for no reason, and refuses to let one little thing go, yeah I'm the most ridiculous.
show 2 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 145 d
2 year member
You should do Spider-Man VS Vixen next. I really want to know what you'll think of it. :D
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
I'll add it to the list, it probably won't be until after the Snake Eyes v Leonardo, and Kratos v He-Man.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
@Everyone what should me next battle be, I'll be doing all of them eventually, but I just want to know which I should do first.
Leonardo (TMNT) vs Snake eyes (GI Joe)
Kratos (God of War) vs He-Man
Doomsday (DC) vs Mangog (Marvel)
show 1 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 145 d
2 year member
Doomsday VS Mangog :D
show 10 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 147 d
2 year member
I love the battle and the explanation makes sense!
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
@AkhilPDX thank you! I got inspiration from @MOP's death battle thing and decided to do a more serious version, glad you enjoyed.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 147 d
2 year member
I'm currently helping MOP on his Death Battle thing. More with the research. He then uses the research to come up with the battle. Figured it would be a lot less stressful with two people working on it.
ManofPower
1 year member
This was a very well thought out battle @Soul. But Collossus has the lifting strength as well. He can easily lift 100+ tons while Been is around 85-90 tons
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
@MOP, I know, Colossus is the physically strongest X-Men member, but The Thing just has better lifting feats, so that's why I gave him the win in the strength category.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
Also @MOP, based on feats, Thing was able to lift up a large pyramid weighing easily 120 tons, that greater than Colossus' just because it says so on the website, doesn't mean it's accurate.
ManofPower
1 year member
I actually learned from Danco . While I know he isn't the best reliable source something simple such as that shouldn't of been a problem for him to research
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 145 d
2 year member
DanCo is generally pretty reliable. I agree with him on like 90% of his battles; however, he does have some stupid outcomes like when he said Wolverine would beat Aquaman.
Soulcollecter57
3 year member
I actually enjoy DanCo's battles, but just because he says something doesn'r make it law regardless of how easy it might be to search up, the scan proving Thing has a better lifting feat is given in this battle, but that didn't matter much as Colossus wins in the end do to his speed and durability, along with better striking feats, I go by feats not DanCo, and it is a hard thing to find, no pun intended.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 145 d
2 year member
Oh yeah; it doesn't make it law. I just agree with a lot of his outcomes. But ones like Wolverine VS Aquaman, Amazo VS Destroyer, Green Lantern VS Black Bolt, Nightwing VS Moon Knight, Cyclops VS Deadshot, Black Adam VS Thor, Flash VS Martian Manhunter, and Beyonder VS Lucifer are 8 examples that I disagree with.