The Most Powerful Superheroes In Comics

Starter: God_of_Thunder

They are the most powerful superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans. What makes them the most powerful is not always because of the same reasons. The Origin of a superhero is of great importance, the Marvel and Dc universe is populated of characters with very diffrent backgrounds.A character may be such things as a Human, Mutant, Mutate, Alien, Demon, Angel, Artificiell intelligence as Android or Robot, Demigod or even actuelly a God. I have another forum called the Origin of our favorit superheroes for this subject if intrested in adding youre favorite superheroes.

Replies

God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 36 days ago
I am Arishem the Judge and i decide over life and death in the universe !
My existence is eternal and i have shaped the life threw out billions of Galaxies.
I have witnessed the birth of several species of Gods and also created a godly species called Eternals !
Arishem the leader of the Celestials
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 36 days ago
👍 thanks for the welcome back.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
Yes that should probably work
Low poweed Alien
Medium Powered Alien
High powered Alien
Super powerful Alien
Supreme Alien being/ Space God level
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 36 days ago
Perhaps Aliens should have there own hierarchy system low level Alien Howard the Duck, high level alien Superman, space gods Anti-monitor.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
Yes perhaps Dc got more Aliens then Marvel at least as realy powerful superheroes.
Marvel got more Metahumans not least Mutants and Mutates.
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 36 days ago
Yes I'd agree with the exception of Anti-monitor who is a Alien of a vast age and experience. Do you think Aliens are more significant in the DC then in marvel?
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
The system would put Superpowerful Aliens at Herald level or one step behind Skyfather level.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
Haha yes there are some diffrence between them not at least the ones you mentions Remy and welcome back
I usually name Aliens of insane power as Superpowerful Aliens SPA.
They got power of godlike proportions as The man of steel or Martian Manhunter.
Howard the Duck i would simply call an Alien.
Antimonitor is of a powerlevel that puts him at Entity level as Galactus. I think they officially is called Low level Entitys and i sometimes call them Space Gods.
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 36 days ago
@God_of_Thunder how do you rank Aliens on the hierarchy system, since there is such a variety of them from Howard the Duck to Superman to Anti-monitor?
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
I have voted for a character i dont like at all the Sentry.
I would love Ghost Rider destroying this realy bad Superman wannabe but im afraid he is to powerful !
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
Yes i agree with you no one is unbeatable not even the Gods well said !
The only one unbeatable is the one abouve all but this would make a character less intressting in my mind.
1+ years member.
xAlegio
xAlegio 37 days ago
Vote Sentry vs Ghost Rider if you want please...
xAlegio
xAlegio 37 days ago
I didn't say that gods aren't powerful, i just think that they are overrated...how you stated cosmic entities are more powerful than these kind of gods... i just think that people should understand that in the comics there is a big difference between who these gods are and who GOD really is (TOAA).... i agree that gods in comics make the stories more interesting and i like them, it just bores me hearing people say that Thor(or other gods) can't be beaten or in the end will always have the victory just because in fact they're "gods"... it's true that they are but this doesn't make them unbeatable...'cause as we said there is someone more powerful than them..... i'm not making them less powerful( i know how strong they are and how strong Thor has become w/ OF or RKT) i'm just saying this because i heard a lot of people saying that they can't be defeated.... sorry for bad english....
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 37 days ago
Answer to XAlegio about Gods
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
Many of them is not realy persons more like a   force of the universe. But even with Entitys inclueded Gods are still very powerful and high in the Hierarchy of comic book worlds.
There are a lot of things used from Alchemi and mythology in the creation of the comic book worlds. In this original hierarchy of Power the Gods were at the top and often mankind at the botom. To realy understand the comic book worlds i think you got to have some knowledge of the close relationship to Alchemi and Mythology.
For me this relationship is very obvious and makes comics a lot more intresting !
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
Gods are a supernatural species  of vast power dwelling from other dimensions. They are far beyond the boundaries of belonging to the human species.
Many of them have been worshiped at some point in history by lesser beings as humans.
Im not of the same opinion that they are not very powerful and i dont think im alone.
The explanation what and who they are tells us they are realy powerful !
In the comic book worlds there are no species more powerful than the Gods, if we do not inclued Entitys because they are even more powerful !
1+ years member.
L_A
L_A 108 days ago
Batman is the best a human can be in any circumstances and rogers is clearly a lot better than him and its been proven time to time so calling him peak human isn't right he's more than peak human
Spectre94
Spectre94 108 days ago
Thanks SirSpidey, in my opinion Captain America is at the highest level a human can be without being classified as a meta-human. And as I said if you take away any flaw in a human being you would have a human on the same level as Cap. After all the super soldier serum didn't actually give Steve any abilities out of the ordinary for a human being, so he should be classified as a above average human.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 108 days ago
So it made him something no human could ever dream of being. This is why people classify him as a low level meta-human. But then theres another way to look at it where even how advanced and perfect Captain America is, he is still only "human" which makes him below a meta-human. I think this is where you are right now. Personally, I would put Captain America at a low level meta-human because even how long or rigorous a human trains he will never be as perfect and flawless as Captain America which would then put him into the category meta-human. Any way you put it, you still have to respect other peoples opinions because your never 100% right.
1+ years member.
Spectre94
Spectre94 109 days ago
Don't fight me on this I know my characters lol,
Spectre94
Spectre94 109 days ago
Captain America doesn't possess any abilities out of the ordinary for a human, so he can't be classified as a meta-human, What Steve is, is the potential of mankind. If a human was without sickness or disease he would be at the same level as Cap. But of course in the world we live in, there is diseases, it's unavoidable. This is what the super soldier serum did, it took away any flaw steve had it didn't make him a meta-human, it made him a perfect human.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 109 days ago
Yes sirspidey its absolutly possible put in more Levels making it more fine tuned and probably its between Gods and Superpowerful Aliens where it should be.
Also spectre suggest a Peakhuman plus level this could also make it a bit more developed.
Captain America i think may be seen bluth as a low level Metahuman and a Peak human.
1+ years member.
FiRiCe
FiRiCe 109 days ago
Actually captain America is a low level meta , the version you're talking about was portrayed in his very first few issues and all superheroes who was portrayed at that time were a lot weaker than their current versions
Rogers posses super strength and speed (he's a lot faster and stronger than a normal human could be ) ,his mind operates at high speeds so he can estimate the the things that are about to happen (that's why he can predict his opponent's moves to an extent) he's more durable than a normal human plus he heals faster than any human. What I'm trying to say is that his potential more than a normal human could ever reach . He's an enhanced human which is more than peak human and less than a medium level metahuman
Spectre94
Spectre94 109 days ago
The Super Soldier serum didn't make Rogers anything more than a human, he is still human in nature, he is only at the peak of human potential.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 109 days ago
Where would you put Franklin Richards in this system. Also, Silver Surfer, I think, needs to be in a class higher than the one he is in because the characters that are in the class Silver Surfer is in will get obliterated by Silver Surfer. Maybe make another class below GODS / DEMON LORDS for heralds of Galactus and people at that same power level?
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
As i see it he could be at either of the spots and it will not be wrong.
Its impossible to reach his level without this serum that enhanced him witch may put him at low level Metahuman. On the other hand you are right his abilitys are at maximum human potential.
There are some fine tuning to do if it would become 100 percent accurate.
1+ years member.
Spectre94
Spectre94 109 days ago
Captain America is not right, he is not a low level meta-human, it is stated so many different ways, Cap is as physically and mentally healthy as a human can be without being classified as a meta-human. As I see it he would be classified as a high level peak human
God_of_Thunder
You are more than welcome with thoughts and of course this is a system that may be futher developed. Its also very easy to see where i am of diffrent opinion about power level of characters than the system on this site.
But there are of course also a lot being the same !
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
F  MEDIUM LEVEL METAHUMANS
+  Spiderman, Wolverine, Cyborg
0  Cage, Cyclops
G  LOW LEVEL METAHUMANS 
+  Black Panther, Iron Fist
0  Captain America, Deathstroke
H  PEAK HUMANS
Batman, Daredevil, Nightwing
I  NORMAL HUMANS
Normal Joe 
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
A  ENTITYS
+  The One Above All (Jack Kirby), Presence, Living Tribunal
0  Eternity, Infinty
-  Death, Spectre
B  SUPREME EXISTENCE / SPACE GODS
+  Arishem the Judge, Asprents
0  Galactus, Antimonitor 
C  GODS / DEMON LORDS
+  Gaea, Chthon, Odin 
0  Mighty Thor, Dormammu, Zeus 
D  SUPER POWERFUL ALIENS / DEMIGODS/ VERY HIGHEST LEVEL OF METAHUMANS 
+  Superman, Silver Surfer, Martian Manhunter
O Doctor Strange , Wonder Woman, Incredible Hulk
E  HIGH LEVEL METAHUMANS / POWERFUL DEMON SERVANTS
+  Magneto, Ghost Rider, Aquaman
0  Iron Man, She Hulk, Charles Xavier
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
HIERARCHY
The Hierarchy of the comic book worlds is something i often referring to.
What is the purpose and where does it come from ? Its a system constructed and used a long time before the history of comic books. Its used in mythology, alchemi, religion and storys to explain the order of existence. Very often Humans is found in the very bottom and Gods in the top. A system may not look exactly the same but there are often a lot in common with other systems. This site Shdb is constructing a system with the use of a statistic called Over all power level.
My way of thinking about battles between characters always starts here in a system of Hierarchy. Then i look if characters have weaknesses versus the powers or abiltys of their opponent. Examples may be Mighty Thor vs Superman where the man of steel lacks resistance to magic or Magneto vs Wolverine  where the later is weak to magnetism.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 140 days ago
Yes this is for certain the way they have thought it to be in the movie world
1+ years member.
M
mekkaxko 140 days ago
completely agree, he destroyed a city with one strike in age of ultron so still the most powerful character in the mcu, based on that feat, thanos and dormammu will probably be more powerful and odin of course
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 140 days ago
Yes that movie would realy be something to watch !
In the movies they have depowered the Asgardian God from Marvel comics 616 world into a Demigod.
Also they have made him a bit to pretty, this God is suposed to be a warrior God of Norse myth !
1+ years member.
M
mekkaxko 140 days ago
if only thor could be like this in the movies, that scene with kurse just omg... why... hes thor for gods sake
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 175 days ago
Their are some characters that maybe should have been inclueded in the list.
Thats why i wrote i was open for suggestions. The character obviosly must be a superhero and then also be incredibly powerful to qualifie. Only the most powerful superheroes in the worlds of comics hits the list !
Legion is now a suggestion and another Captain Atom
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 178 days ago
@nfs: I am convinced that Legion can beat every one of those characters
1+ years member.
nfs
nfs 178 days ago
IN MY OPINION,SUPERMAN ,DOCTOR MANHUNTAN,WONDER WOMAN AND MORE OTHERS....
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 178 days ago
Im sad to see that LEGION isnt anywhere on this list. 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
1+ years member.
A
abigaildecastro01 184 days ago
Hulk and Sentry is one of the most powerful mutant in the comics.
http://www.alluc.ee/stream/world+war+hulk
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 218 days ago
Thanks Remy i think its a good system enough for the purpose :-) .
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 218 days ago
Good list of the hierarchy of power, God_of_Thunder.
I would perhaps have my list slightly different, with a few more letters 😊
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
For some reason the
D in level D will not be included
D Demigod / Super powerful alien /
Very high Level Metahuman
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
EXAMPLE OF CHARACTERS
A One Above All, Presence, Living Tribunal
B Arishem the Judge, Galactus, Anti Monitor
C Odin, Mighty Thor, Zeus
D Superman, Doctor Strange , Wonder Woman
E Magneto, She-Hulk, Aquaman
F Spiderman, Iron Man, Wolverine
G Captain America, Black Panther,
Deathstroke
H Batman, Daredevil, Nightwing
I Normal Joe
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
THE HIERARKI OF POWER
A Entity
B Higher God ( Space God )
C God / Demon Lord
E High Level Metahuman / Demon Servant
F Midd Level Metahuman
G Low Level Metahuman
H Peak Human Level
( Maximum human potential)
I Normal Human
This is the Hierarki of power system in the worlds of Metahumans.
There may of course be other systems of power but this is very close to the original systems from Alchemi and mythology.
Its translated to the worlds of modern comic book worlds of Metahumans.
There are also other types of Origin that may be placed in the system.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
A Entity
B Higher God ( Space God )
C God / Demon Lord
E High Level Metahuman / Demon Servant
F Midd Level Metahuman
G Low Level Metahuman
H Peak Human Level
( Maximum human potential)
I Normal Human
This is the Hierarki of power system in the worlds of Metahumans.
There may of course be other systems of power but this is very close to the original systems from Alchemi and mythology.
Its translated to the worlds of modern comic book worlds of Metahumans.
There are also of course other types of Origin that may be placed in the system !
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 222 days ago
Doctor Strange and Incredible Hulk.
Martian Manhunter is the odd looking alien the green man from mars of realy incredible power. Advanced technology and genius level intellect.
The two Sorcerers is of course the comic book worlds Merlin or Gandalf. The wizards that may manipulate magical energy for almost any effect.
Mighty Thor Wonder woman and Hercules are the ultimate warriors of the gods. They are the best exaples of Mythological Fantasy involved in the genre of superheroes.
Doctor Manhattan Incredible Hulk are examples of the scientist transformed into a godlike character by experiment gone wrong.
Incredible Hulk beeing the physical superior giant or troll of the story often missunderstod.
Gladiator Nova and Green Lantern are the space cops law working on a galactic scale.
You are welcome to give me youre own thoughts and speculations.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
THOUGHTS ABOUT THE SUPERHEROES IN THE LIST
In my opinion there is not much being right about the Sentry.
A normal human who is transformed into a Metahuman of godlike powers from a serum made of human scientists ?
This origin is to weak for a superhero who is supposed to match Superman.
Superman is a super powerful alien beyond this world in my mind a more powerful origin by far.
Shazam is gifted the powers from higher beings as gods demigod and warriors of mythic propotions.
The Sentry feels like Marvel wanting their own Superman and no good ideas for the character. Marvel better let Superman left alone they already got very powerful superheroes as Mighty Thor Silver Surfer
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
This is very good Remy :-) and also true !
Another thing i forgott is Versatility this is of course a very important statistic. Versatility also in some ways conected to another important statistic expirience !
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 222 days ago
Limitations are another factor, (what a character is not capable of), if a character is lacking in main abilities, as intelligence, strength, speed, durability, etc he will obviously be less powerful then a character not lacking these abilities.
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 222 days ago
The nature of power is also very important, many meta humans as Hulk and Sentry for example have unstable powers, even more powerful characters, as Thor are unstable, being a god sometimes means aragents, and also some of his godly abilities that make him unstable, this of course makes him a complete powerhouse, although he does lose his sanity, another is Spectre without a human host he can become unstable. Being unstable is a limitation for characters.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
MORE THAN ORIGIN
When decide if a superhero is one of the most powerful there are more than Origin to consider.
The feats of a character is of course very important. All superheroes in the list have feats we may call godlike or out of this world at cosmic level.
Move or bust a planet by strength or a powerful energy blast. Flight at light speeds, teleport threw the universe in blink of an eye or healing from a few atoms in a matter of seconds. Only the most powerful superheroes in the comic book worlds may do such things.
To understand who and what the superhero realy are is of course very important. All the major characters have a role in the drama a part in the world they live.
Also a major superhero with incredible powers also often got more feats to reconcider.
This is also of some importance.
This is some of the most important things to reconcider for making a list of the most powerful superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans !
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
Another is the offspring from a god and a normal human. This offspring will be a Demigod and is of course an incredibly powerful origin.
The offspring of two gods of course will be a god and from two major very powerful gods is an origin of power that may not be matched.
Above the gods there is Entetys an abstract form of intelligence that balance the forces of the universe.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
EXPLANATIONS AB ORIGIN
What makes a superhero one of the most powerful in the worlds of Metahumans ?
A superheroes origin is very important, a born human becoming a Metahuman by accident is one kind.
A similar but a bit more powerful is the normal human gifted the powers from higher beings becoming a Metahuman.
Bouth of them is a Mutate with changed gens.
Another kind is the normal human wielding an artifact of incredible power not changed geneticly.
To be something more than human is often a more powerful origin. The most powerful superheroes are very often Aliens of godlike powers. On earth for the human species they are gods divine in nature. They are not from this world and above the human species.
This is of course a very powerful origin.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 223 days ago
Thanks Remy i think its about right :-)
I also think i succeded rather good in explaining why the Superheroes is
:-)
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 223 days ago
A accurate list I think God_of_Thunder 👍
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
THE MOST POWERFUL SUPERHEROES IN THE WORLDS OF METAHUMANS
1 Spectre
2 Mighty Thor
3 Silver Surfer
4 The Man of Steel Superman
5 Doctor Manhattan
6 Martian Manhunter
7 Sentry
8 Phoenix Force Jean Grey
9 Shazam Captain Marvel
10 Doctor Strange
11 Doctor Fate
12 Wonder Woman
13 Gladiator
14 Flash
15 Incredible Hulk
16 Black Bolt
17 Green Lantern
18 Hercules
19 Beta Ray Bill
20 Nova
This is the last and finished list mission completed !
There will be some explanations and thoughts to come
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
THE SPECTRE is the spirit of vengeance serving the most powerful Entety in the Dc universe the Presence.
The Spectre is not realy a person more of an entety, this is the only origin more powerful than a main god.
The Spectre is the most powerful superhero in the comic book worlds with a power level close to omnipotent.
The spirit of vengeance do have a limitation versus powerful magic that may damage or even kill it.
Powerful magical attacks from Sorcerers or magical based characters of incredible power may pose a threat to it.
With very close to Omnipotence the powers of Spectre is nearly unlimited and inclueds reality warping.
The Spectre is the most powerful superhero in all of comics.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
Thor very often wears a chainmail armor of almost indestructeble uru metal forged by the dwarfen weapon smiths.
When pushed to the maximum, Thor may enter Warriors madness and increasing his power multiply times futher.
This may threat his sanity and is not always something wanted.
Because of his origin as a god Mighty Thor do not have any real weakness.
Mighty Thor is the most powerfulsuperhero in the Marvel universe and the second most powerful in the worlds of Metahumans.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
Its power is so great that it may absorb 20 percent of all energy in the universe.
Thor may control the weather, fly at light speeds, become invicible and intangible,
blow up planets with a blast, teleport,
raise the dead, control absorb energy,
negate disrupt powers and magic,
make dimensional rifts, travel to other dimensions etc. To use the power of Mjolnir the character have to be worthy, a handful of characters have been able to realy use it.
Mjolnir is controled by its master and obeys every command like an extention of himself.
The feats of strength of Mighty Thor is only rivaled by to other superheroes Superman and incredible Hulk.
The belt of strength Meginjord may be charged with magical energy for even more boost of strength.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
MIGHTY THOR is born a cross breed Asgardian and Elder god. Odin king and ruler of Asgard is his father.
The Elder godes of earth Gaea or Jord is his biological mother.
The Origin of Mighty Thor is magical in nature having an energy in his body called the god force the essence of a main god..
The god force is what grants him powers and incalcuble strength. This is the energy released in a godblast often focused threw mighty Mjolnir for power to kill imortals and blow up planets.
Thor is several thousend years of age raised as prince of Asgard beeing the god of thunder, war and strength.
The weapon he wields the magical war hammer Mjolnir is one of the most powerful weapons in the entire Marvel universe classified as an Omega weapon !
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
His power output is so great that he may blow up a planet with a single blast. He may travel at several times light speed, teleport, control manipulate energy, travel threw time and dimensions and is close to invunerable to physical harm.
He may also heal himself and others and have a cosmic awarness being in touch with the universe.
The Silver Surfer is number 3 of the most powerful superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
SILVER SURFER is an alien from a planet called Zenn-la, their world was extremely advanced and can be referred as Utopia.
They had erased the society of war, famine and poverty. In exchange for his service Norrin Rad saved his planet from destruction by the world eater Galactus. He was transformed into the Silver surfer a Super Powerful Alien of godlike powers by the power cosmic of Galactus. As Silver surfer he travels the universe on his surf bord searching after planets for his master to consume.
The power cosmic grants Norrin with godlike powers and he may almost do anything having an incredible Versatility.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
THE MAN OF STEEL SUPERMAN is probably the worlds most known superhero.
Superman is the symbol of a traditional four colour superhero, the blue costume with an S mark and red cape.
Kal El is an Alien from the world Krypton and is raised on a farm in Kansas. The creators wanted a godlike superhero who also is one of humanity. The Super powerful Alien gets his incredible powers from absorbing rays of the sun. Supermans powers are well known and inclued incalcuble Strength, incredible Speed and Durability, Flight faster than light, Heat vision, Frost breath etc
His weakness to Kryptonit is perhaps even more known then his powers.
Superman is also weak against magic and rays from a red sun.
The number of incredible feats for this superhero is probably supirior to every other character in the world of comics.
In my opinion the nature of the feats as well as the number is very important.
Superman is number 4 of the most powerful superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 224 days ago
20 Nova Mh Mc
19 Beta Ray Bill Spa Mc
18 Hercules Wdg Mc
17 The Green Lantern Hwp Dc
16 Black Bolt Mh Mc
15 The incredible Hulk Mh Mc
14 The Flash Mh Dc
13 Gladiator Spa Mc
12 Wonder Woman Wdg Dc
11 Doctor Fate Hmu Dc
10 Doctor Strange Hmu Mc
9 Shazam Captain Marvel Mh Dc
8 Phoenix Force Jean Grey Mpc Mc
7 The Sentry Mh Mc
6 Martian Manhunter Spa Dc
5 Doctor Manhattan Mh Dc
Adjusted list of the most powerful superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans.
Only four remain to come
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
PHOENIX FORCE JEAN GREY born a Mutant belonging to the Metahuman Species Homo Superior. The powers of Mutant kind very often reveals their Origin in the teenage years. The X gene becomes active when the character start to mature into an adult.
This was also true about the powerful Telepathic Mutant Jean Grey.
Jean also become possesed as a host for a cosmic entety of vast power called the Phoenix Force.
The Phoenix Force possesed Jean Grey is extraordinary powerful and got powers of Immense cosmic abilities involving cosmic fire, reality warping, space and time control and life force control. She also got her natural powers because of origin Telepathy and Telekinesis.
Phoenix force Jean Grey is one of the most powerful superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans. I think she is one of the 5 to 10 most powerful !
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
The One Above All is the most powerful entety in the Marvel Universe and omnipotent that is very true.
This list is about the most powerful superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans and dont inclued cosmic entetys.
1+ years member.
MBN
MBN 224 days ago
Sorry I forgot this.
This is not very clear about DC because we can count on many methods for any character and have different consequences but there is another thing make this more complicated if you read "marvel vs dc" you will realize there is two person named brothers: blue brother is "DC" and red brother is "Marvel". they had a fought with eachother then they mixed then separated again. So if the authors don't change this event, it's possible to say one above all is God of both DC and Marvel universe.
MBN
MBN 224 days ago
It's one above all in marvel he created by Stan Lee and is God of marvel universe who created beyonders (if you read secret wars arc you will realize they kill most powerful things in universe) so he is most powerful character of marvel and other comics (like image comics and etc) I don't know about DC but I think it must be DoctorFate.
God_of_Thunder
I also choosed to left one spot empty in this list of most powerful superheroes in the comic book worlds.
A possibility to a slight correction of the list supposed to be 20 not 19.
Maybe Phoenix force Jean Grey should have this last place as you suggest Remy
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
My thought was that the Phoenix force is an entity of its own and not a Superhero.
Jean Grey without the Phoenix force is not even close to be included.
If Jean Grey with the Phoenix force was to be included as a superhero i think she is some where around Gladiator WonderWoman Doctor Fate Doctor Strange 12 to 9 of most powerful !
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 224 days ago
Have you considered Phoenix/Jean Gray, as one of the most powerful God_of_Thunder?
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
10 Doctor Fate Hmu Dc
9 Doctor Strange Hmu Mc
8 Shazam Captain Marvel Mh Dc
7 The Sentry Mh Mc
6 Martian Manhunter Spa Dc
5 Doctor Manhattan Mh Dc
Who may be the four superheroes still missing ?
When the list is finished i will clear some things out !
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
DOCTOR MANHATTAN Jonathan Osterman was born a normal human and were a nuclear physicist. He was caught in a radioactive particle test, which transformed him into a Metahuman a Mutate of godlike powers.
His first apperance was in the novel Watchmen a world primarly based upon low level Supers without real powers called
Super Normals.
Doctor Manhattan is by far the most powerful character in that comic book story.
Examples of his powers are Teleportation, Intangibility,Telekinesis, Immortality, Flight, Energy Construct Creation,
Force Field, Energy Projection, Regeneration, Disintegration, Molecular Reconstruction
etc etc
Doctor Manhattan is the scientist who was transformed by accident into a character of godlike abilitys.
Living in a world where real Super powers is very rare Manhattan may not be challenged.
Doctor Manhattan is one of the most powerful Superheroes in the comic book worlds coming in number 5.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
MARTIAN MANHUNTER is a Super Powerful Alien belonging to the race Martians.
Jonn Jonzz is the soul survivor of his people that died in a plague.
The scientist Dr. Saul Erdel developed a transmitter machine based upon ancient Martian technology, with the transmitter he moved Jonzz to earth.
On earth the Jonn developed the Alias Martian Manhunter and started a carer as a crime fighting Superhero.
Manhunter meaning police officer in Martian language.
Martian Manhunter is a founding member of the Justice Legue of America the primary group of superheroes in the Dc universe.
This alien is very Versatil and got many powers as Telepathy, Mind control, Phasing, Shape shift , Invisibility, Regeneration, Flight at light speeds etc etc . He got incredible strength not far behind the strongest in the Dc universe. All Primary Abilitys are at metahuman levels far above human.
The super powerful Alien Police officer is one of the most powerful superheroes in all of comics. MMH is number 6
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 225 days ago
Yes its a tradgedy at best Remy :(
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 225 days ago
😩😩😩I guess he is one of the most powerful so Sentry needs to be on this list,
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
SENTRY a normal human born who have been enhanced by a Super serum about 1000 times more potent than the supersoldier serum injected in Captain Rogers.
Robert Reynolds was transformed into a Metahuman of realy insane power level.
The Golden Guardian got incalcuble strength, is light speed fast and close to immortal.
He got powers as light manipulation/control and molecular manipulation.
Reynolds have a dark persona in form of a Demonic creature called the Void. This dark creature from his mind appear from time to time taking over his mind wrecking havok. Reynolds got serious mental problems a realy dangerous weakness.
The Sentrys role in the drama is to be the most powerful traditional superhero in the Marvel universe. He is another copy of Dcs Superman and in my opinion a realy bad one.
More thoughts about the superheroes in the list will come last.
The Sentry is one of the most powerful superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans.
In this list he is number 7.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
SHAZAM CAPTAIN MARVEL is a boy that have been given the power of the gods. When the normal human kid Billy Batson pronaunce the the Word Shazam he is transformed into an adult Metahuman. Shazam once called Captain Marvel is enhanced by six diffrent characters Solomon for wisdom, Hercules for strength, Atlas for stamina, Zeus for power, Achilles for courage and Mercury for speed.
The power of six gods is not accurate as Hercules is a Demigod and Achilles a mortal human warrior of mythic propotions.
Also called Captain Thunder because he may blast magical lightning of incredible power.
May also Fly in light speeds and use magic for spell casting in a so far unknown extent.
The strength of Hercules enables Shazam to move planets with Strength and makes him one of the strongest Superheroes in the comic book worlds.
Shazam is the 8 most powerful superhero in the worlds of Metahumans.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
Thanks Remy :-)
Yes its more a question of opinion they are very evenly matched the two most powerful Sorcerers at the side of good.
Now to the very top of the most powerful superheroes in comics.
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 225 days ago
Looks like we are getting down to the last, most powerful heroes, I think I would have put Fate higher than Strange, because I think Nabus power is far greater, although that is just my personal opinion. Any ways keep up the great work God_of_Thunder 👍
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 226 days ago
DOCTOR STRANGE is the Marvel universe Sorcerer Supreme. Doctor Stephen Vincent Strange born a normal human that have learned to control and manipulate magical energy. The Versatility of this character is beyond every other superhero except maybe Doctor Fate. Strange may Teleport, Flight, Travel threw time and dimensions,
Powerful Force Shields close to impenetrable, Blasts of magical energy, Telepathy,
Astral travel , Manipulation of time etc etc
The level of expirience is extencive, Strange have in Astral form participated in a war for several thousend years.
Doctor Strange is one of the most powerful Superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans.
In this list he is number 9 always beeing between 6 and 10 !
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
DOCTOR FATE the incredibly powerful Sorcerer of the Dc universe.
The magical powers of the Sorcerer Nabu is bound in an artifact called Helmet of Fate.
The wielder of the helmet may use the ancient magical powers of Nabu.
The extent of the power is extraordinary and enables Doctor Fate to manipulate the very fabric of time and space. Example of abilitys is Teleportation, Flight, Powerful Force Shields, Powerful blasts of magical energy, Telepathy, Dimensional Travel etc etc.
The Versatility of a Sorcerer at this level of power is higher than anyone else.
This grants him the possibility of doing close to anything.
Doctor Fate is number 10 of the most powerful superheroes in the world of comics.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
This is the list of the most powerful superheroes in the comic book worlds so far.
19 Nova Mh Mc
18 Beta Ray Bill Spa Mc
17 Hercules Wdg Mc
16 The Green Lantern Hwp Dc
15 Black Bolt Mh Mc
14 The incredible Hulk Mh Mc
13 The Flash Mh Dc
12 Gladiator Spa Mc
11 WonderWoman Wdg Dc
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 227 days ago
The list of superheroes is not in exactly order the characters is so far divided into groups.
The 15 to 20 most powerful superheroes
And
The 10 to 15 most powerful superheroes
1+ years member.
E
Epicversus123 227 days ago
oh, my bad... i see that you have hulk above flash... i was reading the list backward god_of_thunder
E
uh...... hulk is better then the flash (: god_of_thunder
also what about captain atom, how he got his powers is similar to hulks story
E
uh...... hulk is better then the flash (: god_of_thunder
also what about captain atom, how he got his powers is similar to hulks story
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 228 days ago

THE FLASH is born a normal human who got enhanced to a Metahuman. After an accident inclueding chemicals and a lightning bolt Allen become a Mutate a geneticly changed human.
As the Alias confirm this famous superhero is a speedster, a character with incredible speed as primary power.
Connected to something called the speed force he may move faster then lighspeeds.
With this power the character have been able to develop other abilitys conected to his speed. The superpower and expirience in using it develop the characters Versatility something very important for overall power.
An example is vibrate incredible fast to allow the power of phasing. As one of the fastest characters in the comic book worlds the Flash is a very powerful Metahuman.
He is one of the 10 to 15 most powerful superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
BLACK BOLT is the king of Inhumans , a Metahuman species created by the Kree as a result of genetic experimentation of the human species.
The Inhumans lives in a city called Attilan located at the blue area of the moon.
Black Bolts primary power and weapon is his voice, only a whisper may destroy a city and a shout blow up a hole planet.
The king of Inhumans also got other powers as energy and matter manipulation at a very high level.
The Alien empire of Kree is one of Marvel universe most powerful ruling at least a galaxy. In the comics Black Bolt have even become the Emperor for the Kree.
Black Bolt is one of the 10 to 15 most powerful superheroes in the world of comics.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
GLADIATOR or Kallark belongs to an Alien race called Strontian who are serving the intergalactic empire Shiar. Kallark was enhanced by high technology to become the Gladiator a Super Powerful Alien.
He is several centuries old and is trained extencively to a very powerful warrior the greatest of the empire. The Shiar empire rules a galaxy called the Shiar galaxy were all worlds is conquered.
Gladiator is of course a Superman copy but at least the most likeable.
Having the same powers as the original superhero with incalcuble strength, Super Speed and extraordinary Durability.
Flight at light speeds, Heat vision, Frost breath and superhuman senses.
His Strength rivals the strongest in the comic book worlds at a planet busting level.
Gladiator is one of the 10 to 15 most powerful superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
THE INCREDIBLE HULK is one of the physicaly strongest Metahumans in the worlds of comics.
The classic missunderstod loner and outcast because of his monstreous apperance and behaviour, the giant or troll of the story.
Bruce Banner got exposed to gamma radiation and mutated into the Incredible Hulk, a human with altered genetics.
When adrenalin level raise during anger he transforms into this rampaging gamma monster of close to limitless strength.
The level of strength may reach planet busting levels.
Hulks most impressive statistics are his Strength, Durability and Healing. He have healed up from close to only the skeleton in a matter of seconds and sustained nuclear blasts.
He is also rather fast and may move at the speed of sound.
The incredible Hulk is one of the 10 to 15 most powerful superheroes in the comic book worlds.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
The cross breed of a mortal human and a God will always be a Demigod.
The Amazones is a human female society in Greek mythology. The genetic origin will not be affected because the mother is an Amazon in any way.
But because Wonder woman is raised by Amazones a warrior society she will become an incredible warrior, a Warrior Demigod !
Other Demigods with a Sky Father as father/ mother and a mortal mother/father will have equal powerful herritage geneticaly.
Then if the character is not raised as a warrior he or she will not be as skill full and not be a Warrior Demigod.
She is a very powerful superhero no question about it !
Keep youre eyes open and thanks for a bit of exchange of thoughts more fun that way 👍
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 228 days ago
God_of_Thunder I think Wonder Womam should be slightly higher, you and I have a slightly different option. I personally think Wonder Woman is above any demigod, because Amazons are above any human, the definition of demigod is to be half god half human. What do you think, dose WWs Amazon, god, heritage make her more powerful than a average demigod?
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 229 days ago
WONDER WOMAN is the doughter of Zeus king and ruler of the Olympian Pantheon.
Zeus is of course also the most powerful of the Olympian gods beeing a Sky Father.
Diana Price mother is the Queen of Amazones Hippolyta also a character from the myths.
The Amazones is a society of female warriors, the mening of amazon is a female warrior at the same level as a man. This herritage of WonderWoman makes her a Demigod.
The Origin of Wonder woman is very similar to Hercules, child of Zeus and a mortal woman.
WonderWoman is the god of war for Dcs Olympian Pantheon a title passed to her by Ares. She is in my opinion the most powerful female superhero in comics and also the most influential. Superhuman strength of incredible level as well as all Primary abilitys.
Wonder woman got some weapons of incredible power as the lasso of truth and bouth a shield and a sword forged by the gods.
Dcs Demigodes of war is one of the 10 to 15 most powerful superheroes in all of comics.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 229 days ago
BETA RAY BILL is a Super powerful Alien and the greatest warrior of his race. He was enhanced by science to a cybernetic beeing of incredible power. This level of power increased even futher when he was granted the magical war hammer Stormbringer.
After beeing the victorious in a battle versus Mighty Thor prearranged by Odin all father he was rewarded with Stormbringer.
Beta Ray Bills power is close to the Thunder God himself with the diffrence coming Primary from the herritage but also the magical weapon.
With the power of Stormbringer he is able to bust moons and probably planets, he can control the weather and fly at light speeds.
Bill is a friend of the Asgardians and will fight on their behalf if need be.
Beta Ray Bill is one of the 15 to 20 most powerful superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 230 days ago
NOVA was born a normal human but have been gifted power of the Nova corps.
A dying member redirected the energy to Richard Rider who got enhanced to a Metahuman of incredible power.
The Nova corps is a police force working across the the universe very much like the Green Lantern Corps.
Nova is enhanced to incredible levels and got Strength to lift millions of ton, fly faster than light and may blast energy of devastating power.
This space cop or space knight is one of the 15 to 20 most powerful superheroes in the world of comics.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 231 days ago
THE GREEN LANTERN is the title of a character wielding the green power ring.
In doing this he or she belongs to a team called the Green Lantern Corps.
The corps is an intergalactic police force with the purpose to protect the universe from threats. Every member is responsible for a specific area.
Hal Jordan is the most known of all Green Lanterns and is normaly the character associated with the Superhero.
Hal is born a normal human who wields an artifact of incredible power. This is a very good example of how powerful a character may become just because of a weapon of great power.
With the power of the ring its wearer may use a lot of feats as construction of almost anything his imagination allows.
The ring uses solidified light of incredible durability for the feats.
The power ring is one of the most powerful weapons in the comic book worlds.
The Green Lantern is at least between the 15 to 20 most powerful superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 231 days ago
HERCULES or Heracles is the son of Zeus king and ruler of Olympos and Alcmene a queen and mortal woman. When the king Amphitryon was away in war Zeus disguised as the king seduced Alcmene having sex with her.
The queen gave birth to Hercules a Demigod of incredible power.
The hero from Greek mythology is probably most known for the labours of Hercules, witch are twelve in number. Perhaps the most recognized is when he slay the nine-headed Lernaean Hydra.
In the comics Hercules of course is a member of the Avengers, living in the Marvel universe. He is one of the physicaly strongest superheroes in the worlds of Metahumans. A superior warrior with expirience from some thousends of years.
The character is a very good example of the use for Mythological Fantasy in the worlds of four colour superheroes.
Hercules is at least between the 15 and 20 most powerful superheroes in comics.
1+ years member.
A
Animuislifu 232 days ago
The Spectre is definitely on of the most powerful. Thantos is. Who is the less powerful superhero and who is the most powerful?
remy94
remy94 232 days ago
I'm very interested in this God_of_Thunder, and I hope you will be considering The Spectre, he is officially stated as the most powerful superhero.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 232 days ago
The worlds of Metahumans is often a hybrid of diffrent generes with the traditional four colour world as the base with Mythological Fantasy, super hightech and also other influence.
Some kind of Origins is to consider the most powerful and there is a Hierarki system not exclusive for the two most famous worlds of Metahumans. This system is of course taken from Alchemi and mythology from storys about Gods, Demigods, warriors, Heroes, Giants, Trolls and Dragons.
I will present the most powerful superheroes from the Marvel and Dc universe. I know there is a lot of opinions in the matter, always a lot of debate.
You are welcome to give me youre thoughts and perhaps you may also help me out if you think someone is missing !
1+ years member.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net