The Infinite Alliance

Starter: _Holy_Joe_

I'm working on a new series called The Infinite Alliance: Heroes of Infinity. I've made my own characters for the series on this website, started my own wiki for the series & created my own social media links for the series. I don't have anyone in charge for the Facebook page, any users for the wiki, any voice actors for the characters, any supporting writers, developers, animators, etc. I've been looking everywhere I could for help & when I came across Superhero Database, I found it an ideal website to put this topic on it. I've been working on the series since 2017. I've been practicing my animation for the series, yet I can't do all of the animation for the show alone. I don't have much experience with the Adobe products either. Down below is the link to the wiki for the series. If you wish to know more about it, let me know in the comments down below. I can't do this all alone, so I really need your help if you're interested.

Link: http://infinite-alliance.wikia.com/wiki/Infinite_Alliance_Wiki

Replies

i maybe
1+ years member.
I can help with the script.
1+ years member.
Specifically action sequences
1+ years member.
Okay cool. Can you give me some email addresses.
1+ years member.
Uh do you have discord? I don't really wanna do a priv messages because people can still see it on my recent messages.
1+ years member.
I write music for movies/tv/video games etc. so hmu whitneyahn@aol.com
1+ years member.
Do you think you'd be willing to be the musician for The Infinite Alliance?
yo you need to stop making this forum, but BTW ill help with being a supporting writer.
1+ years member.
Can you give me an email?
Sounds cool but I can't do it
1+ years member.
Whatever you CAN do to help is enough. I'm not trying to give anyone something impossible to do. I'm just looking to see what they can do.
I mean I could do a voice cover of its a show of an animation but that's if my mother doesn't mind which I think she would so I could do voice acting
Who reported me I didn't say anything wrong
Actually sorry bro I can't do this my mom said no
1+ years member.
That's alright. Do you know anybody that would be willing to help?
Sorry bro I don't know anyone sorry I hope you can get this thing up and going cause it sounds pretty cool
So bro what are you trying to do with this thing
1+ years member.
I'm trying to make a series with superheroes, but in a 3D animated perspective, if you wanted to know.
Ok that's sounds coo l sorry I couldn't do it
1+ years member.
Do you think you could email your thoughts for the series?
Outlook: joey.ponce@outlook.com
Gmail: joey.ponce5@gmail.com
I answered your question on my page bro
Sounds cool but I can't do it

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net