Suggestions for the site

Starter: remy94

Make any suggestions about this website that you think could improve it or about anything you think should change.

Replies

Ezio
Ezio 20 hours ago
remove option for image is really helpful
A
aajayunlimited 6 days ago
@Galactus What about a blank under the characters that a user is trying to add that lets them give the brief specifics of the characters they are trying to add? The person gets to say why they think you should vote for the character. Plenty of characters have gotten rejected, because the voters don't know the character or think a character is lower than what they actually are. This could get you some special characters that are getting overlooked. This might have gotten characters like Super-Soldier or Meteor Man and others voted for a long time ago, as they were deserving to be there. It also would give a chance clarify what you mean, such as the difference between Venom and Black Suit Spiderman(one's Eddie and one's Peter and super powered even without symbiote).
Galactus
Galactus 5 days ago
I need to redesign the suggestion page. I'm not going to put much more time in this version. I'll keep your suggestion in mind, thanks!
10+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 6 days ago
I've added a report option for comments. After 3 reports the comment will be hidden/blurred. I'll check regularly for people posting reported post. I don't want to exclude people automatically at this time. Please only report inappropriate comments.
10+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 9 days ago
User can now upload (and set) profile images. (see 'Website Updates' forum topic for more info)
10+ years member.
phantom7
phantom7 5 days ago
It seams when users vote for different image, profile image goes black
Galactus
Galactus 20 hours ago
I fixed the black image issue. And you can upload PNG's again.
10+ years member.
A
aajayunlimited 10 days ago
We should have a spot in the forum for Internet photos of these characters(have seen them online), because I personally no longer have any. Years ago I did, but my files were erased by a virus of some sort and I'm a Christian now(NO LONGER HAVING A DESIRE TO HAVE THESE KINDS OF PICS ANY LONGER).
Samalorn
Samalorn 10 days ago
Upload pictures of the superheros.
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 15 days ago
I am sure we all know that there is a lot of popularity voting, not just on this website, but in real life elections as well. However, I suspect that the bulk of the popularity voting here deals with the views voters have of each character, more so than of a particular poster or at least one would hope so.
4+ years member.
A
aajayunlimited 17 days ago
It's just like a popularity contest. If you are popular/neutral on the site, your character gets voted for. If not, then they do not. I give my opinion on a particular issue and it rubs some the wrong way, so they don't vote for my characters, participate in my battles, etc. to spite me. Super-Soldier(would beat Doomsday, Darkseid, or Thanos) doesn't get voted for; how am I supposed to feel? Meteor Man would beat anyone in the original Justice League(besides Martian Manhunter) in a one-on-one and he doesn't get voted for either? What Superman Blue?! You're missing some great characters on the real, though.
Galactus
Galactus 15 days ago
I've made the Character Suggestion page anonymous. Hope that helps. Not sure what I can do to the battles though.
10+ years member.
Ezio
Ezio 20 days ago
Report button for spamming, annoying or aggressive user
LordTracer
LordTracer 20 days ago
I second this.
Galactus
Galactus 19 days ago
Agree. Duplicate comments (spam) can happen, by computer error. Annoying and definitely aggressive comments aren't welcome here. What should be the consequence of being rude etc. at least more than once? A ban for a period of time?
10+ years member.
LordTracer
LordTracer 19 days ago
A ban for a few weeks maybe?
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 19 days ago
A few weeks sounds a little harsh for the first time. The first offense should be a couple of days. The second should be a week or two. The third could be like a month or something. If the user still hasn't learned his/her lesson, then they should be permanently banned after the fourth offense.
2+ years member.
A
aajayunlimited 17 days ago
I had been rejected on this site for character addings that I just gave up. Characters like Super-Soldier(Amalgam's Superman: Clark Kent with Cap's shield), Meteor Man(even though, he drains in about a week; he's based on the Superman before this one, so he's better than this one and it wouldn't take him but hours to get the job done with none of Supes weaknesses). Samurai Shodown 2(one of the best character games ever: Hanzo Hattori, Galford Weller, Neinhart Sieger, Cham Cham, and Earthquake would all be great additions when you consider what they are capable of). Some Capcom Characters, too(Captain Commando, Jin, Strider Hiryu, B B Hood, etc.). Fulgore is a combination of Ryu, Balrog, Vega, and his own electrical twists, with projectile return.
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 22 days ago
If you do grant my heart's desire and create an Invisible Girl character, it would seem appropriate to give her a default image from the 1960's. This would also be a way to honor Jack Kirby and his 100th birthday. It would also seem appropriate to give her lower scores on the power scale than the current Invisible Woman scores, though how we come up with appropriate scores is a judgment call.......... Happy Labor Day weekend to all posters here.
4+ years member.
sonyablade
sonyablade 22 days ago
Add Locations to the Database
Galactus
Galactus 22 days ago
Locations is already in the works. Currently there are over 1100 locations in the database. They're not connected to anything, so you can't find them on the site yet.
10+ years member.
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 24 days ago
Thanks for the reply and it sounds like things are moving in the right direction re: adding default images for those in need of them.
4+ years member.
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 25 days ago
I think the computer went crazy somehow and created a quadruple request and I had not even finished..... Anyway, again, as I have stated previously, when time permits, please keep adding default images until every character has one. Many thanks and keep up the great work!
4+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 24 days ago
I removed the duplicate posts, no problem.
I've changed the way profile images are connected to a character. This is a step closer to let users choose a profile pic for those characters without one. Can't tell you when that's done, yet.
10+ years member.
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 25 days ago
I found a comic website in recent days which give details on a flood of comic characters, but no battle option. However, the one thing that I really liked is that they split some characters into two to three different versions, like what you have already done with Jean Grey and the Phoenix. Now I think they went a little too far with Susan Storm. They broke her down into the Invisible Girl (1960's-1970's), the Invisible Woman (1980's-1990's ) and the Invisible Woman 2000's-2010's). Still, I believe there is a real need for two different Susan Storms. After all, she probably changed more from the 1960's to more recent decades than any other Marvel character, with the possible exception of Jean Grey. For those of us who have read and enjoyed the 1960's-1970's Fantastic Four, it would be neat to see how the Invisible Girl does in matches, compared to the modern Invisible Woman, as Sue was not nearly as powerful back in the Silver age and the Bronze Age.
(2) Aga
4+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 24 days ago
The 'multiverse' option is somewhere on my to-do list. I did put some thought in it to find the best way to implement it without having to rewrite almost every page
10+ years member.
J
jongensoden 27 days ago
i want killermoth on this site and batman zur en arh
Nitecrow
Nitecrow 83 days ago
Pls update Slobo
Tbanger18
Tbanger18 90 days ago
hawkman is a very popular character but has no rating or anything yet toad does...
2+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 24 days ago
Hawkman is high on my list to update.
10+ years member.
Tbanger18
Tbanger18 90 days ago
more of the dc characters need pictures, ratings, etc.
2+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 91 days ago
Maybe, you could suggest them again and again and again until Galactus notices them. I mean he cant JUST choose yours to add to the database, he has hundreds of more suggestions that he needs to look at. The world doesnt revolve around you
1+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 24 days ago
Please do NOT suggest the same character multiple times. DO vote on characters that others have submitted. I only add characters that have been upvoted at least 3 times.
10+ years member.
S
StarfishCookie 91 days ago
@Galactus the system for adding new characters is very bad. It's not efficient in any way. I would like you to add all of the Overwatch roster, the baby Incredible and other Incredibles characters that aren't there, as well as Big Hero 6. I've suggested these, however they seem to get lost in the sea of suggestions
Galactus
Galactus 24 days ago
The 'add character' option was put together in an hour or so, as a quick way to suggest new characters. It isn't user-friendly or even admin-friendly. I have already made some steps to make this better.
10+ years member.
imani
imani 97 days ago
add red x
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 122 days ago
I agree that it is nice to keep adding new characters. However, before adding anymore, could you please add default images to every character that is already available. It kind of wrecks voting on a battle, if one or more of the characters do not have a default image.
4+ years member.
remy94
remy94 260 days ago
I think the power grid may need to change, I don't think any character should be 100% in any main abilities, intelligence, strength, speed etc. Unless the character is omnipotent in that ability. It would be a good way for fans to actually see a big difference between characters. Although doing this would be a ton work.
1+ years member.
MBN
MBN 260 days ago
There is something very curious for me is why Captain America have level of 7 and Batman have 10, both are equal only cap have physical advantage but Batman technological advantage will repay his lack of physical condition. Both must have equal level.
MBN
MBN 260 days ago
Add statics to spider-man Noir
He's more powerful and durable than original spidey but slower and not much Intellect like him, but still at high speed and great intelligence for a 1930 spider-man. Also he is 2inch taller and 15lbs heavier (he have green eyes not hazel) than his original counterpart.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 260 days ago
There are statistics not accurate something i have tried to make Galactus aware of.
Some statistics have actuelly been changed and of course its a lot of work handling a site like this. I have a subject called
"The most powerful superheroes in the worlds of comics".
This hierarki system is of course universal and inclued all superheroes and characters living in those worlds.
Some characters are overrated others underrated.
Batman is a Peak Human with the maximum statistics possible for that Origin.
Captain America is above Peak Human and got statistics above maximum human.
Black Panther is a Low Level Metahuman and also got statistics above maximum Human.
Batman is overrated because of popularity for the character.
The Overall power statistic should be about the opposite Batman 8, Captain America 9 or 10, Black Panther 10 or 11.
Also if there are questions read my Most Powerful superheroes in the worlds of comics.
1+ years member.
SilverSisu
SilverSisu 260 days ago
Goku needs update because his new forms in Dragon ball super. Speed 100 Durability 100 height 175 cm and 62 kg
Spider-man's durability and power are a way too high
Also Batman's strength is way too much. he should be at 453 kg or 1000 lbs max
Add new characters like Super Mario, Wargreymon, Metalgarurumon, Robocop, Link from Zelda
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 260 days ago
And give Captain America and Black Panther 100 intellect. Because Captain America is as smart as a human can get and Black Panther is in the 8 smartest people in the world
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 260 days ago
Nurf Batman to where he isnt stronger than Captain America. So many Batman fanboys out there
1+ years member.
clamulct21
clamulct21 285 days ago
...and when there are new characters added!
1+ years member.
clamulct21
clamulct21 285 days ago
Having alerts when there are updates on the characters' score.
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 287 days ago
I mean, it says Captain America is as smart as a human could be and Batman is a human and his intellect is at 100. I just dont get that at all. And where does it say that Captain America hasent spent time achieving genius level intellect?
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 287 days ago
@SirSpidey Captain America Has mental potential to be a genius although he has never spent time achieving this.
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 287 days ago
Let us add are favorite superpowers to are profiles.
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 287 days ago
Give Captain America:
- 100 Intellect
- 28 strength
1+ years member.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net