-= VOTERY STARTED =- Celebrate 15 years of SHDb. Win awesome prizes!

Suggestion v2.0

Created by Galactus, 1 y 3 mo 17 d ago.

Suggest new features or feature updates for the website.

Current Features list: SHDb v4.1

*Comments about character updates don't belong here and will be deleted.

Comments

Galactus
Galactus 1 y 3 mo 13 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
Sticky Please read this topic before suggesting new features: SHDB Future Updates. Chances are your suggestion is already added.
Duplicate suggestion will be deleted to keep this clean.
Last edited: 1 y 3 mo 13 d ago.
RajinKabir
Suggestion v2.0
I think some small changes to stats and powers should be made.

1. The power "Master Martial Artist" should be converted to "Expert Combatant".

2. And in the combant stats the ranking shouldn't be in martial arts. The word "Martial Arts" should be changed to "Fighting technique" because martial arts are human fighting technique. But is comics and movies there are many other alien or future technique.
Last edited: 1 d ago.
Mr_Incognito
Suggestion v2.0
What about a battle royale feature?
show 4 replies
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 16 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Funny, I recommended the same thing.
Mr_Incognito
Suggestion v2.0
Great minds think alike.
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 15 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Heh. Yeah, I guess they do.
Galactus
Galactus 15 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
It's already on the list.😉
Mr_Incognito
Suggestion v2.0
@Galactus It would be really helpful for there to be a place to search for a battle. I think of battles and don't like having to enter the characters every time to see if it's already been made.
show 4 replies
Galactus
Galactus 18 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
I've seen this question before. And I'll answer it the same;
1. How would you like to search for battles?
Let's say you want to search all battles with, let's say, Iron Man: Results: 11,637.
So you need to narrow it down with another character, let's say, Batman. Still over 3,000 results.

2. What's the problem of a battle that has already been made? You want to either vote on it, see the outcome or comment on it. Now it seems like you just want to get some points.
Mr_Incognito
Suggestion v2.0
I mean like a specific battle. Like if i want to search the battle “Iron man vs Lex luthor.” Not all battles regarding a character, one specific one to see if it’s already been made or just to find it easier.
Galactus
Galactus 17 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
But you still have to put in those names somehow, right?
And my 2nd point? Why do you want to know if a battle already has been created?
Mr_Incognito
Suggestion v2.0
Yeah you would. It's just an easier way to find a particular battle.
Ezio
Ezio 24 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
@Galactus
This is my personal opinion, merge all the different versions of a character on one page like tab system.
show 3 replies
RajinKabir
Suggestion v2.0
Do you really think that's a good idea?? How will we search a different version??
Ezio
Ezio 24 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
The good thing about this is that, you can add all universe from a publisher to that publisher's characters and in this way, the problem of duplicate characters and missing characters from universes will be solved.
Galactus
Galactus 24 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
I just added 'Hero Hub' on my future update document last week:

"A central Hub for heroes with multiple entries; oi.e. Superman, Batman, Spider-Man, etc.
It show a summery of each character that shares the same name. This way you can easily find the right version of that character."
Galactus
Galactus 26 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
I'm gonna add my own suggestion; Tags.
The idea is that you can add all kinds of tags to items (characters, objects, powers, etc.). Tags can be anything to identify the item by, or be an attribute that isn't covered by any of the default attributes/fields. Tags will be searchable and will have their own pages.

@Ezio : You can use tags for 'Insanely Rich' or to group the Super Powers.
show 1 reply
Ezio
Ezio 26 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
COOL
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 26 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
@Galactus When are we gonna be able to add different publishers and species?
show 1 reply
Galactus
Galactus 25 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
After I've finished the update to stats v2.

There's going to be an update on species first. Species will be split up in two different attributes; Origin (or Species) and Type.
Origin being things like; human, kryptonian, etc. (multi selectable)
Type will be things like; mutant, zombie, clone, vampire, etc (single select)
Ezio
Ezio 26 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
@Galactus could you update type list in edit profile page and add ability to combine them or choose more than one. There is a lot of half-bred characters, especially human/demon.
show 2 replies
Galactus
Galactus 26 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
Already working on that.
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 26 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
@Ezio Those are called Cambions. Hellboy's one of them.
Ezio
Ezio 30 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
If the superpowers are categorized it helps a lot to find in the edit.
show 3 replies
Galactus
Galactus 30 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
Any suggestions on how to categorize them?
Last edited: 30 d ago.
Ezio
Ezio 30 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Related to magic
strength
Mental power
Skills
Mutation/improvement
Elements/Molecular
Energy/Force field
Related to quantum physics
Physical Specifications
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 30 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
@Ezio Excellent idea!
Ezio
Ezio 1 mo 15 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
@Galactus Could you put a counter next to the heart shape to show the number of favorites they got?
show 3 replies
Galactus
Galactus 1 mo 15 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
Sure. I'll add to to my to-do list. Not the highest priority, though.
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 1 mo 15 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Yo, @Ezio. Congrats on becoming a herald, man; you totally deserve it! I heard the news from @Galactus on Discord.
Ezio
Ezio 1 mo 15 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Thank you @HolyJoe. You do great jobs too.
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 1 mo 25 d
Suggestion v2.0
- An Audit Log for Collections
- History of what someone edited on a character
- Shows if a user has edited a character on their activity
I have doubts on this - Ability to create Collections on your collection page on your profile, create battles on your battles page on your profile,
show 1 reply
Galactus
Galactus 1 mo 25 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
1. I already had the idea of creating some sort of log feature for all kinds of activities. I've added it to my future to-do list.
2. The Edit pages will be updated soon and will have a better working history feature.
3. I've updated the activity page. It now shows the adds and edits of that user.

Great ideas, thanks!
blackestbrightestday
Suggestion v2.0
1 year member
Don't you think it would be better that the stats doesn't round to the nearest five? So, let it displays, for example, 7, 14, etc. The numbers might not affect much for higher level characters, but it does for human characters.
show 6 replies
Galactus
Galactus 1 mo 26 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
It used to be that way. But rounding it to the nearest 5 makes it easier to quickly compare stats.
I do agree that lower numbers need to be more precise. So, what if I make it so, that everything below 10 won't be rounded to 5?
blackestbrightestday
Suggestion v2.0
1 year member
@Galactus Hmm. That's good idea. Probably up it a bit to 20. So, below 20 won't be rounded to 5.
blackestbrightestday
Suggestion v2.0
1 year member
I don't know what the others' feel, but I like the numbers to be more precise so I can compare them more accurately. Some characters, especially human characters, have very similar stats that it feels hard sometimes to compare them. Let's say between Nightwing and Red Hood. They probably can have similar stats in every aspect, even on the intelligence and combat. So, even one or two numbers different in the combat, let's say, one is 95 and one is 97, it would make it more convenient to tell which one is superior in combat, for example.
Galactus
Galactus 1 mo 25 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
I'll think about it. Might make it a user setting.
Galactus
Galactus 1 mo 25 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
I've updated the stats, so it won't round anything below 20.
blackestbrightestday
Suggestion v2.0
1 year member
@Galactus Yeah, it looks good. I also like the idea to make it a user setting, so we can choose whether to see the rounded stats or the precise stats
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 1 mo 28 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Maybe allow us to get nicknames for example if you comment somewhere people see your nickname but when they go on your profile they see your real name.
Last edited: 1 mo 28 d ago.
show 5 replies
Galactus
Galactus 1 mo 26 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
No. That's going to be confusing.
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 1 mo 25 d
Suggestion v2.0
And, what is the point?
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 1 mo 25 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Idk? I just want my name changed from jongensoden to Jongensoden
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 1 mo 25 d
Suggestion v2.0
I think in these cases, maybe you should be able to change your name with permission. No one will be confused if it happens.
Galactus
Galactus 1 mo 25 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
A small spelling change isn’t a problem. I’ll change yours tonight.
RajinKabir
RajinKabir 1 mo 28 d
Suggestion v2.0
1.In the new statsv2 there are three levels of almost every power. We can select any level and every level has a different coloured dot. It would be nice if the power came in the selected level's colour in the character's profile where the statsv2 powers are shown. It would be easy for people to understand in which level the character has that power.

2. If there was shortcut way of creating a collection above the list of collections in every user's profile it would be helpful.
Last edited: 1 mo 28 d ago.
show 4 replies
Galactus
Galactus 1 mo 25 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
1. Good point.
2. How is that a short-cut?
You only have to click twice (or three times on a phone) to create a new collection; 'Collections' (main menu) > 'New Collection'.
It would save you one click if you happen to already be on your Collection page.

It's not that I can't create a button there, but then there needs to be a button for new battles as well. Having multiple ways of getting somewhere can become confusing.
RajinKabir
RajinKabir 1 mo 25 d
Suggestion v2.0
Ok
Galactus
Galactus 1 mo 25 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
1. Done!
RajinKabir
RajinKabir 1 mo 24 d
Suggestion v2.0
Great!!
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
Should there be a way to set a character's profile pic from the gallery? If there are good images, people won't have to upload it and it takes less time.
[removed comment]
Last edited: 2 mo 2 d ago.
show 1 reply
Galactus
Galactus 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
To start with your last question; It's 'not-done' to directly link to images on another domain. It's called bandwidth stealing, so that's a no-go.

Most images in the gallery aren't really usable as profile image. They need to be cropped. So, if I would create tools for that, it will add more 'work' to select an image.
Getting a good profile image isn't about how often you can change an image in a certain amount of time. Even with the current system people don't have a problem changing profile images multiple times a day of the same character. Making it simpler/quicker to do will only add to that.

On everything you edit here; Quality over quantity.
Ezio
Ezio 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Do you have any plan to add weakness too?
show 1 reply
Galactus
Galactus 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
Long time ago there was a weaknesses section. Very simple text based.
If I do bring a weakness option back. Do you have any ideas on specific things it should or could do? Or would it just be a list like Super Powers?
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
I was writing my suggestions on the "Ways to make this website better!" and I forgot about this forum topic. These were my best ideas;

- Automatic log-in
- Multiple way battles (3, 4 etc. way battles.)
- Comment section for superpowers
- Notified if a battle you want to make exists before "creating" the battle
- Ability to add powers on a character in battle variations
- Draw option

Also, I think normal users should be able to report comments. However, a red flag won't appear on the reported comment. Instead, users with a higher rank will receive the report and take action of it.
show 5 replies
Galactus
Galactus 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
1. Added to to-do list.
2. A Battle Royal version is on the to-do list. Just with single characters, not with teams. This might fit your request.
3. Added to to-do list.
4. If you create a battle, it's because you want to vote for it, right? Or see the outcome. Wanting such a warning makes it look like you just want to create battles just for the points or get as many battles on your name? Maybe you can explain a bit more why you want such an option.
5. That's a bug. It should have been possible already. *fixed*
6. Added to to-do list.

Normal users were able to report comments. It was abused too much, so I turned it off.
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
4. If I try to make a battle that already exists and create the battle, I will not know if the battle has already been made, so if it has, I would have to go back to the battles page and try again. In this case, when I try to make a battle that already exists, I will recieve a small indication that the battle has been made. However, you won't be brought to the battle, but will still be on the create battle page. This way, you won't have to go back to the create battle page and will know that the battle has been made. However, this also makes it a bit complicated if you are searching that battle. Maybe there could be an option to visit that battle? That is what I had in mind.
Galactus
Galactus 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
But what is the reason that you don't want to go to a battle that already has been created? Why are you creating it in the first place?
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
Sometimes a battle doesn't always appear on the character's battle page. In that case, I have to add the characters in the create battle page and find it. I have also seen users do this.
Galactus
Galactus 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
I'm confused. Is this the answer to my question? It looks like a new 'bug' report.
RajinKabir
RajinKabir 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
What if there was a system of mentioning users. Like if anyone adds @ before typing the name of the user the mentioned user will get a notification for that comment. Although other users have to write the full name of the user they wanna mention.
show 3 replies
Galactus
Galactus 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
That already works.
RajinKabir
RajinKabir 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
Wait. Really
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 2 mo 2 d
Suggestion v2.0
Yes @RajinKabir
RajinKabir
RajinKabir 2 mo 9 d
Suggestion v2.0
I think images in .webp format should also be allowed to be added.
RajinKabir
RajinKabir 2 mo 9 d
Suggestion v2.0
There should be a way to link characters with their relatives in the relative section in their bio.
show 1 reply
Galactus
Galactus 2 mo 9 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
It's already on the to-do list.
Ezio
Ezio 2 mo 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
If there is a tab for characters added by each user, it can be useful for editors and mods.
show 8 replies
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 2 mo 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
I'm pretty sure it's on their profiles.
RajinKabir
RajinKabir 2 mo 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
I don't hink thats what @Ezio meant @Dusk. He means a tab that shows the list of approved characters with who requested it. Like our activity feed. @Ezio am i right?
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 2 mo 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
That makes a lot more sense.
Ezio
Ezio 2 mo 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
No. I mean I added more than 300 characters and I want to edit or add image for them. That list can help me find them
RajinKabir
RajinKabir 2 mo 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
Oh yeah.🤔 That would be useful to mods and editors
Dusk_Pikachu
Dusk_Pikachu 2 mo 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
I think that's a good idea. In my case, I requested many characters, so I don't know which has been approved. Should people also be notified if a character they requested gets approved? I believe that would help solve your problem too.
Galactus
Galactus 2 mo 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
Good point. Not too difficult to make.
Galactus
Galactus 2 mo 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
Under 'Contribution' on you main user page, you'll find a link to a page that lists all your items added to the database. It shows date added and date last edit.
If you want any more info in the list, let me know.
Ezio
Ezio 3 mo 13 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
When does "edit teams" return to the site?
show 4 replies
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 3 mo 13 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
What do you mean?
Ezio
Ezio 3 mo 13 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Real teams like avenger, justice league need update, add image, new members.
Galactus
Galactus 2 mo 13 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
I'm working on new Editing-pages for characters. Editing Teams, Object, Locations etc. will follow soon after.
Ezio
Ezio 2 mo 13 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Thank you @Galactus
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 3 mo 13 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Supply Heralds and Moderators with muting, and banning perms.
show 3 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 3 mo 13 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Heralds can already mute
Ezio
Ezio 3 mo 13 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
It can be useful, especially for short-term punishment.
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 3 mo 13 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
I think banning is to far
MrJaeger07
MrJaeger07 3 mo 21 d
Suggestion v2.0
create an "algorithm" to better balance the power level of any character, for example:

0-100 = Normal / Heavyweights
100-200 = Universal scale
200-250 = Multiversal scale
250-300 = Hyperversal / Omniversal Scale
300-∞ = Omnipotents
show 6 replies
Slim_Shady
Slim_Shady 3 mo 21 d
Suggestion v2.0
I like this idea
Galactus
Galactus 3 mo 19 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
There is going to be a new Class system soon. It's almost finished.
MrJaeger07
MrJaeger07 3 mo 14 d
Suggestion v2.0
@Galactus And will the new Stats system have characteristics similar to the example I gave?
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 3 mo 14 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
They all have a scale to them but strength and speed are measured in kilos and metres per second
MrJaeger07
MrJaeger07 3 mo 14 d
Suggestion v2.0
@DarkProdigy And finally, the super power scores will not be based on the abilities of the character?
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 3 mo 13 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
It will, the scale for power will be based on how strong their abilities are, but the superpowers you select won't actually change the power number. That is why you see some street characters with a power of 90, it's not because the editor made the power 90, it's because the powers were added on
I hope that makes sense
MrJaeger07
MrJaeger07 3 mo 21 d
Suggestion v2.0
Add some languages ​​including spanish
Ezio
Ezio 5 mo 12 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Show variation of battle that have been built so far in main battle page. It Prevent from making similar variation.
show 1 reply
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 5 mo 12 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
@ezio there is a bug for example when there is a battle batman VS superman you create a variation and vote batman your vote also gets changed on the main battle
th
thealexman90 6 mo 26 d
Suggestion v2.0
1 year member
@Galactus I made a suggestion a while ago and got a good response from you but I have yet to hear anything more about it, It was about the idea of having a tab that can flip from icons to lists on the "List of all superheroes and villains" page and all of the "publishers" pages to reduce search times when you are looking through such list.

I was mostly wondering if it was still on the table of "coming soon" or if you have decided that it's not worth the effort? (Either way I know a bit about web design and how hard it can be so I have no intent on holding it against you if you choose to drop it)
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 7 mo 23 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Perhaps give the moderators & heralds an override button for the upvote, downvote, and report ability.
Ezio
Ezio 8 mo 10 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
@Galactus Could you bring Activity Feed Pages back for exploring older activities
Z_man_the_overpowered
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Maybe you could make a chrome extension and notifications
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 1 y 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
3 year member
Can you please make it so that you can block certain people from your DMs?
show 1 reply
Galactus
Galactus 11 mo 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
Yes, I think that's on my list somewhere...
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 1 y 2 mo 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
5 year member
I liked the feature you originally had for creating battles where we could change the characters from any 1v1 battle page. For example, if I was on the Thor vs Superman page, I could use the drop down menu to switch it to Hulk vs Superman, but I do not see the drop down menu option anymore.
show 1 reply
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 2 mo 11 d
Suggestion v2.0
1 year member
I actually really miss that system too. Now it's become quite tedious to create battle which I still haven't gotten over.
Kanine88
Kanine88 1 y 3 mo 5 d
Suggestion v2.0
2 year member
@Galactus
I appreciate your efforts and hard work. The site kicks ass, imo.
I hear the new update will include quick links to former battles? I.e. clicking on the fights title.
Only other thing I might suggest is a battle-royale format option.
Maybe anywhere from 1v1v1 up to 6v6v6, or up to 9 individual fighters in 1 single brawl, etc.
I'd personally love that option
th
thealexman90 1 y 3 mo 8 d
Suggestion v2.0
1 year member
I have been viewing this website for years now and I appreciate it greatly but this new update is really putting me off, I have tried getting used to it but I find sifting through 30 pages just for marvel character's is very user unfriendly making me not want to look for heros I haven't really heard or don't know much about.

So my suggestion is can you see about making a tab near the top you of the hero list pages where you can flip between having them as a basic list instead of the pictures so you don't have to though 3 pages just to get past the letter A?
show 2 replies
Galactus
Galactus 1 y 3 mo 8 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
That's a really good suggestion! I'll make an option to switch between card-view and list-view.
th
thealexman90 1 y 3 mo 8 d
Suggestion v2.0
1 year member
I'm glad you think so, this is my "Go To" place for this kind of information and i'd hate to see people leave because of something so simple.
Galactus
Galactus 1 y 3 mo 17 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
@Wolfdragon123 (and anyone else)
The Activity-feed will be updated to show new forums, images, etc. There will also be a Feed-page again soon. This time with auto-update. The uStats will return soon as well.
After all the missing pages/features are back, I will add a stat-benchmark list. Anyone updating a character can use this list to get the stats more accurate and comparable between characters. Speed will be measured in meters per second.

For intelligence I used the Stanford-Binet (SB5) classification, with goes up to IQ 160. I added the 170, since we're talking Super-beings here 😉.
Last edited: 1 y 3 mo 17 d ago.
show 2 replies
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 1 y 3 mo 16 d
Suggestion v2.0
5 year member
Ohhh okay, I knew there had to be a clever reason why you picked 170 😅
Also another suggestion, I remember how we were able to search the alter egos of the characters in the search bar and get all related characters, but it does not seem to work any more. For example, when I used to search "Bruce Banner", I would get all the different variations of Banner's Hulk, but now I only get a few results that have "Bruce Banner" as the main name
Galactus
Galactus 1 y 3 mo 15 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
Thanks for letting me know. Didn't notice that seachoption was missing. I'll add it to the Buglist.
There is an 'alter ego' section for characters. So, if you find one 'Bruce Banner', all variation will show up at that section.
Thebestsilver7
Thebestsilver7 1 y 3 mo 20 d
Suggestion v2.0
1 year member
I think could be a good idea allow to create a variaton battle directly, with no "standard" version.
show 2 replies
Galactus
Galactus 1 y 3 mo 17 d
Suggestion v2.0
14 year member
That's not possible. I'll spare you the technical details 😉
Thebestsilver7
Thebestsilver7 1 y 3 mo 5 d
Suggestion v2.0
1 year member
Oh okay, no problem ^^

With the already proposed search idea, I will be satisfied with what I was proposing, since I imagine that the variations will be accessible during the search.
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 1 y 3 mo 21 d
Suggestion v2.0
5 year member
Love the new updates, but just a few suggestions. On the homepage I liked having the recently created forums and a way to go back to view older comments and I do not see that anymore. On the individual character pages, I think it was good having the ustats just as a reference as to what other people think. For the stats, I like how you made their max lift weight be their strength stat and would also like it if you did the same with the speed and had their max speed be a measure of how fast they can move (without teleportation). Also, just curious, why did you choose 170 for the max intelligence? I'm not complaining, I like that there is a larger range for the stat, but I'm just curious why you choose specifically 170.
show 6 replies
Jakcj
Jakcj 1 y 3 mo 21 d
Suggestion v2.0
2 year member
Hey Wolfdragon what's up man.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 1 y 3 mo 21 d
Suggestion v2.0
1 year member
It's been to long @Wolfdragon where have you been?
Jakcj
Jakcj 1 y 3 mo 21 d
Suggestion v2.0
2 year member
Do you even know this person?
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 1 y 3 mo 20 d
Suggestion v2.0
5 year member
Mostly been busy with school, but I still came on time to time to check everything out. I just hadn't been seeing many interesting topics that I really wanted to share my thoughts on so I took a bit of a break. But anyways, how have you guys been?
Kanine88
Kanine88 1 y 3 mo 20 d
Suggestion v2.0
2 year member
Sup @Wolfdragon!!! Too long bro. Lol I agree that the forums along with finding past battles to be one of the biggest flaws but other than that I like the update
Bbq444
Bbq444 1 y 3 mo 20 d
Suggestion v2.0
2 year member
Hey @wolfdragon123 long time no see.