Searching...

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Created by Galactus, 11 mo 17 d ago.

General topic about the game.
Did you play the first one. On what platform are you playing it. Do you like it? etc.

Wikipedia

Comments

ForJustice1324
ForJustice1324 10 mo 9 d
58 months member
I think it's a good game a solid 8/10 in my opinion and yes I did play the first game. Loved the gameplay and believe that the open world exploration is a vast improvement over the first. The story was good and I do think the game also improved Cal Kestis as a hero more plus you even get to play as Cere Junda for a section of the game.

There are problems I had with the game as well such as a number of bugs and glitches but the game's vfx graphics should be 4K high to give out that realistic that modern games are going for. Have you guys scene the graphics for Marvel's Spider-Man 2?
Galactus
Galactus 11 mo 5 d
8+ year member
1.8M
Been playing some more the last few days. Man, this is an awesome game! I love the Star Wars Universe, but don't know whole a lot about it. I've watched the original trilogy multiple times, and they are still the best SW movies. The other movies are ok. I've met plenty characters in the game I never heard of, but was still great to fight them.

I don't think you necessarily need to play the first game, but it will help get the hang of the controls.
This game will end up in my top 10 games ever made.
show 1 reply
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 11 mo 1 d
60 months member
I'm one of the hardcore Star Wars fans on this site. What characters didn't you know?
You don't need to have played the first game however it does make the story feel better. Like when you finally kill Ninth Sister. Cal cut off her hand in the first game. Interestingly, she was the last Inquisitor we see to die. After her, we've now seen every Inquisitor die.