Spider-Men & Symbiotes

Starter: Swarm

Ranking the most powerful symbiotes and the strongest versions of Spider-Man.

Replies

Here's my personal belief on these characters should be rated on the power scale.
Spider-Man - 12
Anti-Venom - 14
Carnage - 13
Venom - 11
Toxin - 14
Hybrid - 7
Spider-Man (Black) - 13
2+ years member.
Agreed
What about cosmic Spider-Man
@remy94, do you agree with these two lists? I think they're pretty good dealing with the main version of Spider-Man & symbiotes.
2+ years member.
I Love the list! I personally would change Anti-venom and Toxin around, Because unlike Toxin, Anti-venom has the added abilities of full control, and he's deadly to all other symbiotes.
Thanks! I flipped flopped between Toxin & Anti-Venom a lot and the only reason I put Toxin as number 1 was because it is the strongest symbiote and has ridiculous amounts of strength but yeah I definitely can see a case for Anti-Venom as number 1 due to full control, healing factor and specifically the last one you mentioned about being deadly towards the other symbiotes.
2+ years member.
I'm glad you agree, yes Anti-venom has more abilities than compared to Toxin, which in this case makes him the more powerful symbiote. Also have you considered Spider-Carnage?
I'll be on in an hour or so to make additions and talk about some other potential characters to put on the list.
I have considered Spider-Carnage and couple Symbiotes from the Life Foundation but not sure if they're worth putting in a list. What do you think?
Yeah you should and also how do you make your own list and how to get people to see
Now there are a lot of ridiculous versions of Spider-Man (thanks to the Spider-Verse) but I'm going to use some his most popular incarnations.
• Iron Spider - Probably the strongest incarnation of Spidey due to the help of Tony, giving Peter incredible feats of different advanced weaponry and defenses.
• Black Spider-Man - With the help of the symbiote Peter's already great feats of agility, speed, and strength were increased thanks to the power and willingness of the symbiote.
• Spider-Man - The original, enough said.
• Kaine - Peter's cloned created by the Jackal, he is incredibly strong and hard to compete with thanks to his stealth suit.
• Miles Morales
• Spider-Man 2099 - Although very intelligent and an incredible combatant his lack of Spider Sense hurts him.
• Spider-Man Noir - One of the coolest alternate versions of Spidey as a detective in 1930's New York.
I'm sorry @Galactus, I must be having a bad day could you delete Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Man Noir written above Iron Spider.
🤦‍♂️ Miles Morales I meant instead of Spider-Man Noir.
Again thank you sir. 😂
I'll start on the list of different versions of Spider-Man.
1+ years member.
number 1 symbiote potato
number 2 symbiote squirrel symbiote chewbacca nice lol
10+ years member.
You know what I did to your little brother's account, right. Stop. Being. Annoying.
1+ years member.
sorry sir
Order of the Symbiotes:
• Toxin - Due to his symbiote being the offspring of Carnage's they naturally become twice as strong as their parent.
• Anti - Venom - Eddie had cancer and some of the symbiote was still laced within his body and with the help of Mr. Negative curing his disease his white blood cells created a symbiote that doesn't have a mind of its own.
• Hybrid - Combined with 4 different types of symbiote.
• Carnage - The offspring of the Venom symbiote with extreme power due to Cletus's insanity and unpredictability.
• Black Spider-Man - Bonded with Spidey and due to his want for justice that was the symbiote's objective giving Peter even better power than what he already had.
• Venom - Bonded with Eddie first and matured enough to gain great feats of strength.
• Agent Venom - After losing his legs in Iraq, Flash went through the Project Rebirth which conjoined him with the symbiote while also having control over it and he has an additional advantage with military experience.
• Scream
• Agony/Lasher/Riot/Phage - More of Venom's children only weaker but still a big problem to deal with.
There's a lot I left out but they aren't some of the bigger names.
@Galactus could you edit that question mark in front of Anti-Venom and change if to of on Toxin's description.
Thank you sir.

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net