Link: http://bit.ly/shdb-v4

This topic is locked.

Comments

Galactus
Galactus 4 mo 29 d
SHDB v4.0
10+ year member
My first Herald will be @DarkProdigy
I will be assigning a second Herald once the new website is up and all the Herald-functions are working correctly.

I've removed the mod-status and edit-status of some users that haven't been online for a while. I might assign some new moderators and editors later.
I'll go into user-roles in more detail later. Please don't ask how to become a mod/editor.
show 4 replies
AndreasVer
AndreasVer 4 mo 29 d
SHDB v4.0
2 year member
I remember @DarkProdigy saying some monthis ago that he was quitting the website after being hugely disappointed by the rude behaviour of SHDB users during debates. He was far less involved on the site compared to @Lord Tracer, @TheNemianLion, @ManofPower, @Soulcollecter57 and @AkhilPDX. I expected the herald to be one of those guys. Mabye there was a secret agreement between you and him because he was out of the website for a few months after saying that he is leaving and then he came back out of nowhere. I've also ended up being more involved on the website than @DarkProdigy even if I can't compare myself to the other guys I mentioned. If @DarkProdigy made it, then can I be herald too according to your judgment even if I admit most users on the site really hate me?
ManofPower
ManofPower 4 mo 29 d
SHDB v4.0
1 year member
Congrats @DarkProdigy.
@Andreasver , @DarkProdigy is a far better candidate than I am. He is the co-owner of SHDB Discord
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 4 mo 29 d
SHDB v4.0
1 year member
I left for maybe a week or 2? As ManofPower said I (along with Galactus) basically created the entire SHDb Discord which currently has 40+ members. A secret agreement? What xD? Did I like PayPal him $20 to make me Herald?
Ok so, any single user with more comments than me on the site also qualifies to be Herald? That logic is extremely flawed
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 4 mo 29 d
SHDB v4.0
1 year member
Thanks @MOP
Galactus
Galactus 6 mo 18 d
SHDB v4.0
10+ year member
Looking for candidates to be my Herald for the SHDB:
http://bit.ly/SHDB-Herald
show 5 replies
Ezio
Ezio 6 mo 18 d
SHDB v4.0
2 year member
It's really cool to see my name in this list. I'm not good debater because English is not my first language but, as first moderator I tried my best to add and update characters.
show 5 replies
Soulcollecter57
SHDB v4.0
3 year member
What privileges would a herald have, because I would like to put my name in contention for the title.
Bane333
Bane333 3 mo 30 d
SHDB v4.0
@Galactus I don't really want to be a herald or
Moderator, but I would like to be an editor,
If possible with (SHDB V4.0) I would like to be
A new editor, cause your editor's these days
aren't really that active, I would be active every day and do my best to help your edit team,
And I am great with (dc characters),
And (StarWars characters), and a little bit of
(Marvel characters),
Thank you 😑
batsheet
batsheet 9 mo 24 d
SHDB v4.0
1 year member
Lookin good!
show 2 replies
batsheet
batsheet 9 mo 24 d
SHDB v4.0
1 year member
@Galactus is a really cool dude for making all these updates! Galactus is the best!
batsheet
batsheet 9 mo 24 d
SHDB v4.0
1 year member
not sucking up btw
StonedVolus
StonedVolus 10 mo 8 d
SHDB v4.0
1 year member
Looking forward to it!
windshadow
windshadow 10 mo 8 d
SHDB v4.0
1 year member
Looks cool.
TheSuspect666
TheSuspect666 10 mo 8 d
SHDB v4.0
2 year member
Lol amazing. This update will be very good.
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino 10 mo 8 d
SHDB v4.0
2 year member
Seems great. Is this going to be a gradual thing, or are you going to pump it out all at once?
show 1 replies
Galactus
Galactus 10 mo 5 d
SHDB v4.0
10+ year member
I try to have all features finished when I launch the new version.
Galactus
Galactus 10 mo 8 d
SHDB v4.0
10+ year member
Before anyone asks: I don't know when it will be ready.