Say hello

Starter: Galactus

Tell a little about yourself and why you like superheroes and villains.

Replies

Dark_wing
19 days ago
Dark_wing
Say hello
Hello?
ManofPower
49 days ago
ManofPower
Say hello
Hello everybody
DarkProdigy
163 days ago
DarkProdigy
Say hello
1+ years member.
Hoe lang ben je al Engels aan het leren? @Galactus
ManofPower
180 days ago
ManofPower
Say hello
Well
Hello
My name is @ManofPower and I like heroes and villains because they are different
You don't see anybody flying around the world in five seconds or being able to block bullets
They are awesome
DarkProdigy
181 days ago
DarkProdigy
Say hello
1+ years member.
Hello
Sub0
181 days ago
Sub0
Say hello
My journey in the fiction world started with MKA (Mortal Kombat Armagedon) , I really don't remember where I found comics, but it was about 5-6 years ago. Never really got into it until about 3 but I guess I ended up here.
TheMadTitan
181 days ago
TheMadTitan
Say hello
Hello fellow comic fans I'm psyched I found this site. This site seems to be the place for me to be. I'm excited to talk comic books with a new community. Cheers.
windshadow
181 days ago
windshadow
Say hello
you must be a huge fan of thanos. u should go to thanos vs darkseid and start debating there
TheMadTitan
181 days ago
TheMadTitan
Say hello
Indeed I am and after I get the hang of this site that will be the first battle I take part in. Cheers.
Heep
221 days ago
Heep
Say hello
1+ years member.
My finger sliped. Sorry.
ultron
223 days ago
ultron
Say hello
hey i love ultron and venom
SilverStream
221 days ago
SilverStream
Say hello
That's cool
1+ years member.
wassup
SilverStream
228 days ago
SilverStream
Say hello
It's so nice to meet new people!!!
Percival
235 days ago
Percival
Say hello
Hello, Im not exactly new, i made my account like three months ago, but i never said hello.
Percival
235 days ago
Percival
Say hello
wow its only been a month and a half wow
Bradenplier
302 days ago
Bradenplier
Say hello
I am into action characters
Evening ladies and gents! I'm new here, but by no means am I new to comics. I'm just glad to have finally have made an account after all these years of casually browsing this site.
GaryThePickle
331 days ago
GaryThePickle
Say hello
*makes pickle sounds*
But seriously hey everyone.
ag940000
331 days ago
ag940000
Say hello
1+ years member.
Is your father by any chance named Rick?
plaidcoolflyer
342 days ago
plaidcoolflyer
Say hello
1+ years member.
Whattup guys it's Plaidcoolflyer, if you guys wanna have conversations with me I'd be glad to do so. I'll be here every other day.
5+ years member.
Welcome to the superherodb forums, Plaidcoolflyer.
Genegilor
1 year ago.
Genegilor
Say hello
1+ years member.
Hello, I'm Asher.
XC_TF
1 year ago.
XC_TF
Say hello
1+ years member.
Hey everyone! It's nice to meet you all! I look forward to having some great conversations here. 😀
jongensoden
1 year ago.
jongensoden
Say hello
1+ years member.
lordantman i agree with you i also like joker
jongensoden
1 year ago.
jongensoden
Say hello
1+ years member.
hello im jongensoden aka brahimi i am from belgium i am12 year don't really know why I like superheroes and villains, it's just something I've always liked
1+ years member.
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Annihilator_(DCAU) Armor that moves without a wearer(on it's own) fed by the rage that you give it and is, therefore, an exact reversal of the Hulk(who gets angry himself and then gets stronger). It was a created villain used to force a nation into attack. It's an object, but, then again, it's not. It moves like the Juggernaut uncontrolled by any being.
This thing would probably be unbeatable by Juggernaut, Hulk, Thanos, Doomsday, and Wonder Woman couldn't physically do anything with it. Unless you know it's secret written above and it's not something that you think of readily, you can't beat it(if you're earthbound)! I've put it in, but it was denied; I SPELLED IT ANNIHILATOR; SERIOUSLY, I DID. It seems like an object, but it's as villainous as a Chucky doll.
1+ years member.
There are 2 Smoke characters: one in Mortal Kombat that is a robot or cyborg and the other one is in DC that is literally a SMOKE form that is toxic if inhaled.
1+ years member.
There are 2 Duke Nukem characters that I know of: one is a Captain Planet supervillain that fires radiation from his hands and the other is a popular hero that I've never heard of or can't remember. As far as the radiation thing, I heard Gladiator is weakened by certain forms of radiation.
1+ years member.
Some characters that would make great villains(or heroes depending on how you see it):
The Annihilator(big black armor without a body that was fighting Hawk and Dove in JLU--maybe indestructible except for knowing its emotional weakness)
The Repeller(had a belt on that gave him one of the most powerful shields of all time--who could only be hurt by loud sounds continuously. From Batman Beyond)
Brimstone(huge metal monster that John Stewart, Supergirl, and Green Arrow had to stop in the first eps. of JLU)
The Mask(unstoppable accept he can't fly and human sickness is his kryptonite)
Jason 😣the metal version of Jason Voorhies).
1+ years member.
I thought WWH was just like them, but the illuminati hated him and sent him away: Therefore, he was their enemy! I LOVE THAT! I mean, a metahuman being their enemy. I also hate those with strong god associations(many in MK, Wonder Woman, etc.). I like the X-men(Storm) and Hulk, because they embody non-satanic characters more so than many of the others.
1+ years member.
I have liked comics a lot for a long time and am from East Central Mississippi. I used to like Spider-man a lot back in childhood up until almost recently; but then, I realized that Spider-man flashes the "devil horns"! I hate good guys that are strong satanic ties unless they repent from it! Characters like Hellboy, Spawn, etc, I do hate with a passion! Witches and Warlocks are hated by me as well! Characters that are god-like and I want them to be beaten in battle, but I try not to say that unless I can give just cause why it would happen(Doomsday, Wonder Woman, Superman, Darkseid, Thanos, Silver Surfer, Blue Marvel[just found out how powerful he is], Galactus, Spectre, Living Tribunal, The Beyonder, etc.).
SILVER_rider
1 year ago.
SILVER_rider
Say hello
1+ years member.
Hello everyone, I'm a long time comic book reader and this website is great ,I always vote unbiased by looking at their feats,powers and what they can achieve, have a nice day
wolfdragon123
1 year ago.
wolfdragon123
Say hello
3+ years member.
Yeah New Jersey!
1+ years member.
hello how are you all? this is Riscilla Lauren from New Jersey. . supp? whats new?
1+ years member.
Wussup. I doubt anyone is gonna respond since the last comment was 44 days ago. Welp hi to whoever see's this message lol
ManofPower
166 days ago
ManofPower
Say hello
Wassssssuuup
Loony_Toony
1 year ago.
Loony_Toony
Say hello
1+ years member.
Galactus where's my trophy
Smiglet
1 year ago.
Smiglet
Say hello
1+ years member.
Hey guys. Love the site. What is the number that is next to each hero? How is it worked out?
Smiglet
1 year ago.
Smiglet
Say hello
1+ years member.
Hey guys. Love the site. What is the number that is next to each hero? How is it worked out?
Milton
1 year ago.
Milton
Say hello
1+ years member.
What sup everyone.
tonyafrost
1 year ago.
tonyafrost
Say hello
1+ years member.
Hi guys, i am a fan of this site. its killer and addictive............................loving it!
Karnajj
2 years ago.
Karnajj
Say hello
2+ years member.
Hello to all out there I am new but I am a nerdy pro at Marvel and DC comics if anyone needs me im on 2 hours a day.
remy94
2 years ago.
remy94
Say hello
2+ years member.
Hay everybody out there! I wish i now about this website years ago, i'm loving it.
MakeMineMarvel
2 years ago.
MakeMineMarvel
Say hello
5+ years member.
SmokinRED - Welcome indeed! The forum has become more active lately. I think as time goes by it should grow more and more popular. This website is now one of my favorites. I try and check it daily, sometimes even more than once a day.
SmokinRED
2 years ago.
SmokinRED
Say hello
2+ years member.
Hi there,
I really like this database, it's a great ressource, thanks for setting this up.
Some of my favourite characters are missing though (e.g. the members of the diverse Stormwatch Teams, The Monarchy, ...)
I will be busy adding stuff I think.
I really hope there will be some active people on the forum.
aim1
2 years ago.
aim1
Say hello
2+ years member.
Hello all
AgentofChaos17
2 years ago.
AgentofChaos17
Say hello
2+ years member.
hello all. my name is clearly a reference to a super villain. my favorite superhero is spiderman. if anyone is active right now i need to interview someone who has had a debate about superheros in general. hmu
Lisa_Wilbourn
2 years ago.
Lisa_Wilbourn
Say hello
2+ years member.
Hello people As can be seen by my username, I am a fan of Worm.
RobloxLover39
2 years ago.
RobloxLover39
Say hello
3+ years member.
Hello everyone, I was off this topic for a bit but hello!
migz925
2 years ago.
migz925
Say hello
2+ years member.
Hello im migz925 and I am a huge marvel, and anime fan. I do like some DC superheros and villains but I prefer the other two.
MakeMineMarvel
2 years ago.
MakeMineMarvel
Say hello
5+ years member.
Wonderful website here! I especially love the battle game. I hope more people find this website.
Ke1th
2 years ago.
Ke1th
Say hello
2+ years member.
Hi, bit new to all this. wondering if I can get an education!
G075wag
3 years ago.
G075wag
Say hello
3+ years member.
Sup😏😂,I'm Chris my username says got swag just so everyone knows I didn't know what else to come up with. Anyways I realllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy lllloooooovvvvveeeee superheroes and supervillains idky but I just do they are amazing I guess and I hope that I could get to talk to galactus about some things and ask you a few questions. I don't have a favorite super but I love marvel and dc, they are my fav.!!!!! GALACTUS U R AWESOME THX FOR THIS WEBSITE😄😃😄
RobloxLover39
3 years ago.
RobloxLover39
Say hello
3+ years member.
Say hello. A great subject. I am Joshua aka RobloxLover39. I love heroes and villains because they are so interesting, each have their own story and powers. I LOVE IT! Basically I am a geek. I am so much of a geek that I know the difference of nerd and geek. When I think about I am a nerd and a geek...I am a fan of Galactus and he recently contacted me(on comments). GALACTUS ANSWERED ME!!! I also have a roblox account(obvious), its JoshuaJuza.
vyomic
3 years ago.
vyomic
Say hello
3+ years member.
Hey! This is Vyomic here with energy manipulation.
Boukun
3 years ago.
Boukun
Say hello
3+ years member.
Yerp, whats up people. Stumbled upon this site years ago then oddly couldn't find it anymore. Glad this thing exists. Was wondering also if the only person that can edit hero's is Galactus. I see Blue Marvels entry is empty and Naruto needs a major update as well. Just looking to help.
ManOfSteel1234
4 years ago.
ManOfSteel1234
Say hello
4+ years member.
I was wondering is there anyway to edit heroes or can Galactus only do that?
ManOfSteel1234
4 years ago.
ManOfSteel1234
Say hello
4+ years member.
Also Im a huge superhero fan and one of the only things I'm interested in so if you need help with anyone you can ask me because I know a few cool things about them (don't take this the wrong way im not bragging
ManOfSteel1234
4 years ago.
ManOfSteel1234
Say hello
4+ years member.
Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if there was a way that I can edit characters on here. Like kyle Rayner or something
thanks
AceEliteX
4 years ago.
AceEliteX
Say hello
4+ years member.
Allo
oel
4 years ago.
oel
Say hello
4+ years member.
one word- Doctor Fate
4+ years member.
one word - deadpool!
Maceylynn23
4 years ago.
Maceylynn23
Say hello
4+ years member.
hello. Im a very big comic fan. 23, from MA.
i just started making a blog and anyone wants to check it out please click the link and follow me.
http://maceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com/
ZephyrHero
4 years ago.
ZephyrHero
Say hello
4+ years member.
By the way you guys, Spider-girl's profile on here needs a major update...=/
ZephyrHero
4 years ago.
ZephyrHero
Say hello
4+ years member.
Hi there! My Dad's a geek, and passed down to me a love of Superheroes...particularly Marvel and Spider-man. My favorite heroes include Spider-girl, Spider-woman, Arana, Spider-man, Wolverine, and Storm. I actually want to be a graphic novelist, but I won't be operating from the Marvel Universe, actually a universe of my own creation that's in the making. So...yeah. I'm a teenage girl who loves superheroes and wants to make comic books. Nice to meet you! =)
people
4 years ago.
people
Say hello
6+ years member.
Your welcome
Chico15
4 years ago.
Chico15
Say hello
4+ years member.
NO PROBLEM!
Lady_Vain
4 years ago.
Lady_Vain
Say hello
4+ years member.
thanks! 😁
people
4 years ago.
people
Say hello
6+ years member.
Happy Birthday Lady_Vain.
Chico15
4 years ago.
Chico15
Say hello
4+ years member.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY_VAIN ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY! AND I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I AM HAPPY FOR YOU! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LADY_VAIN.
Lady_Vain
4 years ago.
Lady_Vain
Say hello
4+ years member.
I was born on... Well, tomorrow! Saturday is my birthday. 😀
Chico15
4 years ago.
Chico15
Say hello
4+ years member.
yikes
people
4 years ago.
people
Say hello
6+ years member.
The last time Galactus was on here was 73 days ago.
Chico15
4 years ago.
Chico15
Say hello
4+ years member.
I don't know I haven't seen him.
Chico15
4 years ago.
Chico15
Say hello
4+ years member.
That's cool my nickname is chico and I am born on the 15th.
Lady_Vain
4 years ago.
Lady_Vain
Say hello
4+ years member.
When is the last time Galactus was online? just wondering.
Lady_Vain
4 years ago.
Lady_Vain
Say hello
4+ years member.
I have no idea I just wanted it to be lady something and vain popped into my head I guess lol. It's kinda weird, I know...
Chico15
4 years ago.
Chico15
Say hello
4+ years member.
I am not that type of person have fun lady_vain. How did you come up with the name lady_vain anyway. it's cool just curious.
people
4 years ago.
people
Say hello
6+ years member.
Cool, and thanks for not putting any bad comments. (:
Lady_Vain
4 years ago.
Lady_Vain
Say hello
4+ years member.
I have actually been visiting the site for about a week now. I'm familiar with it, and I know of some of the comments you referred to. I saw them. Lol. They weren't very nice, but you won't be seeing anything like that from me. :-)
Lady_Vain
4 years ago.
Lady_Vain
Say hello
4+ years member.
Thanks all! 😀
people
4 years ago.
people
Say hello
6+ years member.
*came
people
4 years ago.
people
Say hello
6+ years member.
Hey Lady_Vain I have been on here for years and when I first cam there were a lot of people who just argued and said stuff that kids didn't need to read, as of right now I don't think there is anybody like that, but if there is just ignore them and everything will be fine. The owner of this site, Galactus, is going to make a version 2.0 of Superhero Database that will be a lot better, I have been waiting for months for him to finish but he hasn't, oh well. Anyway, welcome to the site, and I hope you have fun.
Also, if anybody here has a question about a superhero just PM me.
Chico15
4 years ago.
Chico15
Say hello
4+ years member.
Hey lady_vain you will definitely love it here.
Dovel7
4 years ago.
Dovel7
Say hello
5+ years member.
WELCOME LADY_VAIN! Enjoy your stay!
Dovel7
4 years ago.
Dovel7
Say hello
5+ years member.
WELCOME LADY_VAIN! Enjoy your stay!
Lady_Vain
4 years ago.
Lady_Vain
Say hello
4+ years member.
wellll, my computer for some reason won't let me put any info on my profile. :'( butttt my real name is Megan, (Some call me Baylie) my birthYEAR is 1999, and helloooooooooooooooooooooo! 😀
KingDragonboy
4 years ago.
KingDragonboy
Say hello
4+ years member.
Hello
Ninja
4 years ago.
Ninja
Say hello
6+ years member.
Guess who?
snakebite4
4 years ago.
snakebite4
Say hello
4+ years member.
well I like wolverine and rogue.
Blazinghorror
4 years ago.
Blazinghorror
Say hello
4+ years member.
Hello there!
Y'all need a lesson though, about a true Super Hero.
Look up Supreme, and then come talk to me :3
He's my favorite, and he makes Superman seem weak and pathetic.
thecomicexpert
4 years ago.
thecomicexpert
Say hello
5+ years member.
does anyone here hate the new spidey costume for the amazing spiderman 2 i do
thecomicexpert
4 years ago.
thecomicexpert
Say hello
5+ years member.
does anyone here hate the new spidey costume for the amazing spiderman 2 i do
burgerman
5 years ago.
burgerman
Say hello
5+ years member.
Hello BATMAN RULES!!
ArashWais
5 years ago.
ArashWais
Say hello
5+ years member.
i am Arashwais. My favorite superhero is hulk and my favorite supervillian is hulk. I live on the planet called mercury. i like them because they are awsome at fighting.
SUPERIRONSAHIL
5 years ago.
SUPERIRONSAHIL
Say hello
5+ years member.
i love ironman u can call me iro
Shakir1455
5 years ago.
Shakir1455
Say hello
5+ years member.
What's up kid
JoeSchroe98
5 years ago.
JoeSchroe98
Say hello
5+ years member.
Hey, I'm JoeSchroe98, but u can call me Joe. I like Superheroes because they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
I like Thor!!!!
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
I AM OBSESSED WITH ANT-MAN!
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
it IS possible 2 become a hero read kickass's history
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
Check out my bio.
superspideylol
5 years ago.
superspideylol
Say hello
5+ years member.
Hello I am superspideylol I am really Patrick I like hero's/villains because they are just AWESOME thrilling things of awesome 😀
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
I LIEK TRAINZ >:3
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
hello there i said hello LOL JK 😀
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
thank u ninja u roc
LordAntMan
5 years ago.
LordAntMan
Say hello
5+ years member.
Im Anthony my game name is LordAntMan i like super heroes/villans but i always prefered villans realisticly villans would win alot like someone vs Joker give him time for a plan you lost K.O also im obessed with Joker best and coolest villan ever i think if he wanted to he could kill Marvel and DC hes so awesome just let him make a plan like a Nuclear Joker Gas Bomb
Ninja
5 years ago.
Ninja
Say hello
6+ years member.
Your welcome'
Galactus uses alot of faces.
This is sticky because it is a thread Galactus wants at the top.
Galactus is the creator of this website.
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
Hey, how is this conversation sticky?
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
I'm sorry if I'm bugging you, but my picture might as well show my cluelessness.
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
Galactus, apparently this isn't a chatroom. So why are you winking? Sorry if it's none of my buisness, but I'm just wondering...
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
You rock.
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
Thank you.
Ninja
5 years ago.
Ninja
Say hello
6+ years member.
No, to get to the chat click chat on the top bar.
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
Then what does it mean?
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
Galactus, if you're winking, does that mean it is a chatroom?
Ninja
5 years ago.
Ninja
Say hello
6+ years member.
No, it does not.
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
Oh, and I like superheroes because they're awesome. I have an obsession with becoming one. You know, if in Man-Bat's history it says he's obsessed with Batman, does that make him a homosexual?
SuperToddler
5 years ago.
SuperToddler
Say hello
5+ years member.
Helllllllo. My name is Sheldon. I come from Earth. Oh, you do too!? Sorry. Hey, everybody, CHALLENGE TIME!!! Try and read my bio and look at my avatar...WITHOUT LAUGHING!!!!!
Tim_Tibbles
5 years ago.
Tim_Tibbles
Say hello
5+ years member.
Lol to should make chat rooms!
Galactus
5 years ago.
Galactus
Say hello
10+ years member.
This isn't a chatroom. 😉
people
5 years ago.
people
Say hello
6+ years member.
Hey

legoman2
5 years ago.
legoman2
Say hello
5+ years member.
hey people
Tim_Tibbles
5 years ago.
Tim_Tibbles
Say hello
5+ years member.
Hello galactus and other members/users! I am a marvel comics lover and am absolutely obsessed with iron man! You can call me Tim, or iron man or even Tibbles (last name). Galactus, you should set up message boxes so that you can message individual people but nobody can directly message you (flooded inbox) so that you can get update ideas with unlimited characters in each message. Also, you need to add a whole lot more marvel characters. You don't even have 1/3 of them. But I have ALL of them saved into my notes! Ill give you the list if you want, and I look forward to future updates!
SHOOTINGSTAR20
5 years ago.
SHOOTINGSTAR20
Say hello
6+ years member.
I LIKE TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blacksmith
5 years ago.
Blacksmith
Say hello
5+ years member.
Hi, I'm The Blacksmith and I like comics because the people that have been created can be idolized and admired. When you're a kid you want to be a superhero, but you don't appreciate comics for what they are until you are old enough to understand. Did I say hi by the way?
Phantomwolf
5 years ago.
Phantomwolf
Say hello
5+ years member.
Hi! My real name is Kim and I don't really know why I like superheroes and villains, it's just something I've always liked.
Ninja
5 years ago.
Ninja
Say hello
6+ years member.
Hello, I am Ninja a.k.a. Kristopher a.k.a. Kris. Haha. I am also 14, and I live on earth. Some superheroes are cool.

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net