Say hello

A General topic created by Galactus

Tell a little about yourself and why you like superheroes and villains.

Comments

Si
SirWombat 2 mo 11 d
Say hello
When it comes to superheroes, my knowledge is pretty much limited to MCU films and stuff I read online. But I am a big weeb, so I could help with anime and manga characters.
Ithrian
Ithrian 3 mo 26 d
Say hello
I also came to be into superheros because of the MCU, but I specifically came to this site because of the forum and good conversation. I am glad to be welcome.
Ju
Juliatom543 4 mo 28 d
Say hello
Hello everyone ! :)
Marvel500
Marvel500 5 mo 8 d
Say hello
Hello
I started to like superheroes because of the MCU and then I started to read a couple of comics and by then I really liked Superheroes/Villains.
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 5 mo 13 d
Say hello
Hello! What's up? Oh nothing, ok, Hey what? did you say **** you to me?! that's so rude, yuh know what, **** you too. (then the activity actually happened) lol
Ab
Absolitlynot 5 mo 15 d
Say hello
hello?
show 1 replies
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 5 mo 13 d
Say hello
6 year member
Hi there. Happy February...
EmptyHand
EmptyHand 6 mo 12 d
Say hello
Hello...👍
show 1 replies
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 6 mo 11 d
Say hello
6 year member
Hi there. I just voted on some of your battles this evening. Most of the time, I usually vote with the creator on new battles.
Dark_Wing
Dark_Wing 7 mo 25 d
Say hello
Hello?
ManofPower
ManofPower 8 mo 24 d
Say hello
1 year member
Hello everybody
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 16 d
Say hello
2 year member
Hoe lang ben je al Engels aan het leren? @Galactus
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 1 mo 3 d
Say hello
1 year member
Well
Hello
My name is @ManofPower and I like heroes and villains because they are different
You don't see anybody flying around the world in five seconds or being able to block bullets
They are awesome
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 1 mo 4 d
Say hello
2 year member
Hello
Su
Sub0 1 y 1 mo 4 d
Say hello
1 year member
My journey in the fiction world started with MKA (Mortal Kombat Armagedon) , I really don't remember where I found comics, but it was about 5-6 years ago. Never really got into it until about 3 but I guess I ended up here.
Th
TheMadTitan 1 y 1 mo 4 d
Say hello
1 year member
Hello fellow comic fans I'm psyched I found this site. This site seems to be the place for me to be. I'm excited to talk comic books with a new community. Cheers.
show 2 replies
windshadow
windshadow 1 y 1 mo 4 d
Say hello
1 year member
you must be a huge fan of thanos. u should go to thanos vs darkseid and start debating there
Th
TheMadTitan 1 y 1 mo 4 d
Say hello
1 year member
Indeed I am and after I get the hang of this site that will be the first battle I take part in. Cheers.
He
Heep 1 y 2 mo 13 d
Say hello
2 year member
My finger sliped. Sorry.
ultron
ultron 1 y 2 mo 15 d
Say hello
1 year member
hey i love ultron and venom
show 1 replies
SilverStream
SilverStream 1 y 2 mo 13 d
Say hello
1 year member
That's cool
Z_man_the_overpowered
Z_man_the_overpowered 1 y 2 mo 20 d
Say hello
2 year member
wassup
SilverStream
SilverStream 1 y 2 mo 20 d
Say hello
1 year member
It's so nice to meet new people!!!
Pe
Percival 1 y 2 mo 27 d
Say hello
1 year member
Hello, Im not exactly new, i made my account like three months ago, but i never said hello.
show 1 replies
Pe
Percival 1 y 2 mo 27 d
Say hello
1 year member
wow its only been a month and a half wow
Br
Bradenplier 1 y 5 mo 5 d
Say hello
1 year member
I am into action characters
Ma
Master_Of_Disaster 1 y 6 mo 3 d
Say hello
1 year member
Evening ladies and gents! I'm new here, but by no means am I new to comics. I'm just glad to have finally have made an account after all these years of casually browsing this site.
Ga
GaryThePickle 1 y 6 mo 3 d
Say hello
1 year member
*makes pickle sounds*
But seriously hey everyone.
show 1 replies
ag940000
ag940000 1 y 6 mo 3 d
Say hello
1 year member
Is your father by any chance named Rick?
plaidcoolflyer
plaidcoolflyer 1 y 6 mo 14 d
Say hello
1 year member
Whattup guys it's Plaidcoolflyer, if you guys wanna have conversations with me I'd be glad to do so. I'll be here every other day.
show 1 replies
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 1 y 6 mo 12 d
Say hello
6 year member
Welcome to the superherodb forums, Plaidcoolflyer.
Ge
Genegilor 1 y 7 mo 9 d
Say hello
1 year member
Hello, I'm Asher.
XC
XC_TF 1 y 9 mo 12 d
Say hello
1 year member
Hey everyone! It's nice to meet you all! I look forward to having some great conversations here. :)
jongensoden
jongensoden 1 y 10 mo 27 d
Say hello
1 year member
lordantman i agree with you i also like joker
jongensoden
jongensoden 1 y 10 mo 27 d
Say hello
1 year member
hello im jongensoden aka brahimi i am from belgium i am12 year don't really know why I like superheroes and villains, it's just something I've always liked
aa
aajayunlimited 1 y 11 mo 14 d
Say hello
2 year member
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Annihilator_(DCAU) Armor that moves without a wearer(on it's own) fed by the rage that you give it and is, therefore, an exact reversal of the Hulk(who gets angry himself and then gets stronger). It was a created villain used to force a nation into attack. It's an object, but, then again, it's not. It moves like the Juggernaut uncontrolled by any being.
This thing would probably be unbeatable by Juggernaut, Hulk, Thanos, Doomsday, and Wonder Woman couldn't physically do anything with it. Unless you know it's secret written above and it's not something that you think of readily, you can't beat it(if you're earthbound)! I've put it in, but it was denied; I SPELLED IT ANNIHILATOR; SERIOUSLY, I DID. It seems like an object, but it's as villainous as a Chucky doll.
aa
Say hello
2 year member
There are 2 Smoke characters: one in Mortal Kombat that is a robot or cyborg and the other one is in DC that is literally a SMOKE form that is toxic if inhaled.
show 1 replies
aa
Say hello
2 year member
There are 2 Duke Nukem characters that I know of: one is a Captain Planet supervillain that fires radiation from his hands and the other is a popular hero that I've never heard of or can't remember. As far as the radiation thing, I heard Gladiator is weakened by certain forms of radiation.
aa
aajayunlimited 1 y 11 mo 21 d
Say hello
2 year member
Some characters that would make great villains(or heroes depending on how you see it):
The Annihilator(big black armor without a body that was fighting Hawk and Dove in JLU--maybe indestructible except for knowing its emotional weakness)
The Repeller(had a belt on that gave him one of the most powerful shields of all time--who could only be hurt by loud sounds continuously. From Batman Beyond)
Brimstone(huge metal monster that John Stewart, Supergirl, and Green Arrow had to stop in the first eps. of JLU)
The Mask(unstoppable accept he can't fly and human sickness is his kryptonite)
Jason X(the metal version of Jason Voorhies).
aa
Say hello
2 year member
I thought WWH was just like them, but the illuminati hated him and sent him away: Therefore, he was their enemy! I LOVE THAT! I mean, a metahuman being their enemy. I also hate those with strong god associations(many in MK, Wonder Woman, etc.). I like the X-men(Storm) and Hulk, because they embody non-satanic characters more so than many of the others.
aa
Say hello
2 year member
I have liked comics a lot for a long time and am from East Central Mississippi. I used to like Spider-man a lot back in childhood up until almost recently; but then, I realized that Spider-man flashes the "devil horns"! I hate good guys that are strong satanic ties unless they repent from it! Characters like Hellboy, Spawn, etc, I do hate with a passion! Witches and Warlocks are hated by me as well! Characters that are god-like and I want them to be beaten in battle, but I try not to say that unless I can give just cause why it would happen(Doomsday, Wonder Woman, Superman, Darkseid, Thanos, Silver Surfer, Blue Marvel[just found out how powerful he is], Galactus, Spectre, Living Tribunal, The Beyonder, etc.).
SI
SILVER_rider 1 y 11 mo 21 d
Say hello
1 year member
Hello everyone, I'm a long time comic book reader and this website is great ,I always vote unbiased by looking at their feats,powers and what they can achieve, have a nice day
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 1 y 11 mo 25 d
Say hello
4 year member
Yeah New Jersey!
ri
riscillalauryn 1 y 11 mo 26 d
Say hello
1 year member
hello how are you all? this is Riscilla Lauren from New Jersey. . supp? whats new?
show 1 replies
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 18 d
Say hello
1 year member
Wassssssuuup