Report double account abuse

Starter: jongensoden

Please report any users abusing double accounts.

Replies

My other account is @IamMoonKnight, I have 2 accounts so this one is just a backup and plus I don't really come on this site often so I just wanted to point this out.
10+ years member.
As long as you're not abusing it, it's fine by me.
I'm thinking @Big is @Ultron or @Jon because he makes dumb battles, votes the loser JUST to annoy people, has bad grammer and is REALLY annoying. Check his profile out.
10+ years member.
Not the same as far as I can tell.
Then he MUST be related to either one.
10+ years member.
Big is the only one using that IP address.
What about @ AndreasVer ? He makes dumb battles which always include Ultron and votes for Ultron's team even if DORMAMMU is on the other team.
And his OCs are not OCs.
1+ years member.
i change my ip but im not big
1+ years member.
can change
1+ years member.
Jon has changed his IP to get into discord etc multiple times. So don't be shocked if this is him
1+ years member.
i have prove im not big loom at bigs ip and mine ip at the same time
1+ years member.
Until you can get your grammar figured out, I can't respond
1+ years member.
1 im not big look at mine ip and bigs ip at the same time
2 why should i make dumb battles
3 i never should never vote the loser that just dumb
4 bad grammar really anoying its not me maybe a friend of me idk
1+ years member.
I rest my case
2+ years member.
@soratoumiga / @ElectroSpino / @AkhilPDX / @TeamEmerald
10+ years member.
Why do you think that?
They don't agree with any of his things and they always suboxin so he trying to you know get them in trouble
1+ years member.
soratoumiga is akihilpdx i agree
2+ years member.
@Galactus: Are any of their IP addresses the same?
1+ years member.
yeha they are the same
Four people use facts and evidence and they get accused of being the same guy. Oh, the jealousy... @SirSpidey's logic. 'Nuff said.
1+ years member.
Electro and Emerald are def solo accounts
2+ years member.
@soratoumiga: Lol, when have you ever proved anything you said fact using the comics? NEVER. Yes, I am jealous of someone who couldn't find the comic of something you claimed someone performed so you just spout off a random comic issue with no correlation to your claim whatsoever. Makes sense. Bottom line, you are PATHETIC
1+ years member.
He is just angry because all of us disagree with him when it comes to Rune King Thor and I yelled at him yesterday for being rude to everyone so he is probably angry at me. @soratoumiga, he is probably angry at, because she voted against Rune King Thor, which is a bad reason to be angry at because it is her opinion. IDK why he is angry at @Emerald or @ElectroSpino, but it probably has something to do with Thor or Rune King Thor.
1+ years member.
Did @SirSpidey just say "so you just spout off a random comic issue with no correlation to your claim whatsoever. Makes sense. Bottom line, you are PATHETIC"... This is literally what he does, his evidence is an issue number, not a scan...? When I put evidence I usually try to put the source, or at least I do when asked.
1+ years member.
no he is angry at soratoumiga because he said to him to kill himself
1+ years member.
he is angry AkhilPDX because he troubles with him
1+ years member.
I have no idea what you are saying because of your grammar!
2+ years member.
@AkhilPDX: No, I'm not angry. I am just suspicious of y'all being the same person because one, you all came to this site AFTER I smacked @soratoumiga in the 'Rune King Thor vs Living Tribunal' battle and considering all of you deny all of the facts I provide (basically at the exact same time), whether the topic be Rune King Thor, Thor, power scaling, etc., it would make sense that y'all truly are the same person and @soratoumiga just felt the need to make a bunch of other accounts or log onto already existing accounts to team up with and get revenge on me. Two, you and @TeamEmerald are obviously gigantic @soratoumiga fanboys (whether that be complimenting him, ALWAYS agreeing with him, etc.) which doesn't make any sense at all considering @soratoumiga has done literally NOTHING in the past to deserve a fan base. Three, You all created your own 'verse' which would mean in some way or form you all know each other, most likely that y'all are the exact same person
1+ years member.
and me? I think I just happened to disagree with you, maybe in the same thread as @Sora, but I've never explicitly defended him, I put in separate input.
2+ years member.
@ElectroSpino: Lol, what? My evidence is actually linked to my claim, @soratoumiga just references a RANDOM issue of some comic book series that he has never read as his evidence. That was what I was saying. My evidence actually has correlation to my claim, unlike @soratoumiga. If you have a problem with me referencing COMICS as my evidence, maybe comics are not for you
2+ years member.
@ElectroSpino: After thinking about it, I think you are a separate person from @soratoumiga. I will say though, you two do have similar grammar
1+ years member.
You are the biggest idiot ever @SirSpidey. I've been on this site for longer than @soratoumiga
1+ years member.
And one more thing, I had already created my own multiverse, and none of my heroes are in @sora's verse. I actually created my
"verse" in 2012 when I didn't know about this website.
1+ years member.
dumb_squad_607 's words on IMABATMAN's profile
"yo hi, I make many accounts and can now control votings"
He is pretty dumb
1+ years member.
Leopold_Sim / Leopold_Simmons / Leo_Sim / Leo_Simmons
1+ years member.
Add Leopol to that list.
10+ years member.
Thanks. He actually created a total of 8 accounts. All but his first are closed. Removed all votes from those accounts.
1+ years member.
Moderators should take the lead, should show honesty by not voting or not puting uStats on their "backup" account.
I don't . I only use @TheReal_DunK account for the Ocs
1+ years member.
Putting in uStats is fine, because that doesn't affect anything of importance, but I agree the backups shouldn't be able to vote, but uStats should be free water.
But how will @Galactus know who has a bcakup? IP?
How come he couldn't know that my @Darth_Doom and @ManofPower accounts are the same Ip
1+ years member.
heep can you see if the user general is bannned
10+ years member.
Yes, he is.
1+ years member.
who is general again?
1+ years member.
https://www.superherodb.com/general/1000-35135/
1+ years member.
It was me, I made that for all "I kill you" jongensodens threats and that two-face fanboy account and long "Add characters to the Database" list nobody vote
1+ years member.
ok wtf but i first spammed on your general acc
1+ years member.
but you had 4 accs
1+ years member.
It should be fun to see These brothers photo, @soratoumiga & @sirenl and @jongensoden & @ultron
@Galactus
Can you erase lordofr, rodlord, happon and other accounts and their votes as well? So, I can prove my innocence, that I didn't create them, but my brother did.
1+ years member.
Yeah, just deleting those accounts and their votes and moving on is a good idea.
1+ years member.
You says its your brother but as I pointed out, all accounts including "yours" were at the same time simply alternating due to the 2min connexion gap.
So you should have see your "brother" on the computer doing "his" things.
Also "he" should have say to you that I spoted something weird because "he" ANSWERED TO ME.
I agree with @NemianLion
1+ years member.
Im no internet expert but someone who creates a ton of accounts like that should have a list of all his nicknames accounts.
Ask to your brother ALL and copy/paste them here.
1+ years member.
*"brother"
He's a twin, actually. And, I'm not sure if he has, but I'll ask him
1+ years member.
I found other things.
I hope your list will include that.
Which other things?
He gave me a list
lordofr
rodlord
happon
tilwana
TheLordress
enhanchix
1+ years member.
You still have time to update this list AND tell the truth.
I can now link and put more things in relation proving you lie.
Thx to the battle system creation which indicates the name of the user who did create a battle.
That was all he gave me, and please don't condescend me or be cynical. I said what was needed to be said
1+ years member.
Heep you should get discord
1+ years member.
O.K.
After eating I will list all I did suspect, why, how and will prove by evidences, show how the luckyunluckybychancecoincidences you claim are wrong.
You can plead guilty or not guilty just before...you have the time to update the list and tell the truth.
You have the time because it will take me hours to write since english isnt my language and I also need to correctly time and order all this.
Think seriously about that.
And DarkProdigy tears wont help 😆
10+ years member.
I count 16 accounts that are connected. I will delete them all except @soratoumiga.
Some e-mail addresses have the name 'soratomi' or something similar in them. I don't care who created them, they will be deleted.
1+ years member.
Wooh I didnt have so much "suspects"... only 11... thx because that alows me to do something else of my evening 😅
Can you unvote all of them ?
10+ years member.
I've removed 440 battle votes and 66 team battle votes. Those were not all from those account, some other accounts as well.
1+ years member.
I wont say how are my recipes for investigate but your battle system creation did help to spot or confirm weird things.
Maybe it is a lot of work but you should not erase user profile names when banned. Just put "banned" somewhere on the profile or something like that. I had hard time to find aandera-ish accounts.
10+ years member.
Accounts never get deleted. They get a 'banned' status. Votes will be deleted.
1+ years member.
Maybe with admin rights you can "see" them but I see them with some stats about numbers of votes, images added but no name.
If there are no comments, its impossible to put a name on a banned account on our side.
1+ years member.
Oky I explain why all that @sora
Some time ago, I spoted suspicious voters.
Same votes and only Scarlet Witch. The accounts did alternate (the 2min logged can be usefull)
Strangely, since I reported this, the voters tried to hide the SW votes spam by voting for another random battles but still do some SW votes in them.
You can also see the dates they signed up to the site and their user numbers:
tilwana 37688
happon 37689
rodlord 37690
lordofr 37691
It seems you already banned aanidera / aandera.
They did the same thing, spams Scarlet Witch votes.
TheLordress 38005 does the same and share "lord" in nickname...
I hate CHEATERS. Some battles may be screwed by this.
Can you remove all the votes of these accounts ?
Also since he claims his innocence, can you check if soratoumiga AND sirenl have no IP in common with ALL these cheaters ? I suspect because hes always online and seems alternate when the others are here.
Sorry @Galactus if it takes time...
1+ years member.
The 1st 4 you listed, are obviously double accounts, and their connection to Scarlet Witch does seem suspicious. The only way to fully confirm this is either to check if the battles that were voted on have also been voted on by Sora, or for the simple IP check by Galactus
1+ years member.
O.K.
I was right :
sirenl 37692
However those accounts aren't mine. only "sirenl" is, I also have a brother who uses the same computer as I do, so he might have been doing this. I'll be happy to ask him, and I can erase "sirenl", if I can, so it does not raise suspicion anymore.
---
PS, I have voted on like a 1500 battles, it would be hard to know if we have something in common. I'll check with my brother and report to you
1+ years member.
And why haven't you mentioned him previously Sora?
Why would I mention I have a brother on a superhero website....lol?
I can prove it, if you want
1+ years member.
And you said "My second account (sirenl) was accidentaly made" How is that possible? And I found something else on that battle too. Check this out. - https://www.superherodb.com/battle/dr-manhattan-vs-scarlet-witch-hom/40-219632/ - lordofr, soratoumiga, tilwana, and sirenl have all voted on this.
1+ years member.
Me and Heep just exposed yo ass
1+ years member.
Oh, so has happon.
I just asked him and he said HE did it. So DON'T blame me, I'll ask if @Galactus can erase his accounts, ffs.
----
I'm not a cheater, so don't call me like that
1+ years member.
Soo, he created the account, that you accidentally made???
No, I created it, long before.
1+ years member.
Uhh no, it joined May 2018
I created it long before this conversation, I made this account (soratoumiga) first, and then "sirenl" in May
1+ years member.
1 month is not that long before, and also, explain to me. How did you accidentally make it? How did you accidentally go to your email and verify it?
I didn't do it accidentally, I wanted to do it. And you can see that it has like 3 votes, if I wanted to abuse it, I would vote on 400 battles
1+ years member.
All 3768x / 3769x are suspicious to me.
37696 also loves SW.
Ban them all, for all I care
1+ years member.
Heep first accused you, 47 days ago. You coincidentally stopped using it 2 days after. If Heep didn't expose you, you would've abused the hell out of it. Also, quit lying to yourself. First, in the battle, you said you accidentally made it, and now you say you wanted to make it? Doesn't make sense.
I DIDN'T make it accidentally, how would I make it accidentally. Doesn't make sense at all. I didn't even see that he wrote my name, until few days ago
1+ years member.
How would you make it accidentally? I don't know why don't you ask yourself that
https://www.superherodb.com/battle/dr-manhattan-vs-scarlet-witch-hom/40-219632/
=
Obviously, you wouldn't reply, and you wouldn't have replied because it would make you look more suspicious because the accounts stopped being active 2 days later, or the day you replied to Heep's comment
=
Funny how all of your Brother's accounts, AND Soratoumiga commented in the same day. How would your brother of known of that battles existence?
Because he joined the same day. Also, I already said I didn't care about the accounts and neither does he
@Galactus can delete them if he wants, I wouldn't say a thing, he can even delete "sirenl", if it raises supsicion
suspicion*
1+ years member.
Still looking for a clear reply to this
=
You stopped caring because you abandoned it because Heep was catching onto you. (Plz reply to my comments with the equals it makes it easier for us to discuss different things on the topic 😉
=
How does joining the same day make him know that battle, and all the different SW battles that he happened to vote on those multiple accounts?
I didn't make it accidentally, I already told you so.
=
He wasn't catching me...
=
He is more of a fanboy than I am, he loves her without any reason. And please, I already said that he doesn't care, and neither do I. Ban those accounts, please, so I can continue to enjoy this site to the fullest
1+ years member.
All of this is leading up to me asking the question, and I expect a legitimate answer to this, why did you want to make it?
You mean "sirenl"? No reason
1+ years member.
I said a legitimate answer, "No reason", is not legitimate
And to be completely honest, I made that account to vote on one battle. There, I admited that. Punish me, now
1+ years member.
That's all I wanted, no punishment needs to come towards you, just @Galactus to delete all those other accounts
Yep, only to delete my brother's accounts.
-----
And, there's another thing I have to say. People on the internet are as*holes and d*cks, most people who use the internet don't have any boundaries and are just incredibly rude towards other users. That annoys me, they would say something online that they would never say into your face. Most are arrogant, and that was what pushed me into making a second account. I have unusual experiences with people online, long before I joined this website, and it makes me uncomfortable and weird. I hate when people do that, and it pisses me off when they say something they would never say to your face directly
1+ years member.
And sirenl
Yes, if he must
=
I just opened my heart to you, and you just say "you forgot sirenl", lol. Don't you agree with what I wrote?
1+ years member.
Yeah, people on the internet are soft b*****s, I would make another account but I don't know how because I'm farking stoopid when it comes to tech! XD
=
But everything I say here I would in real life as well, I don't have a filter, I mean, the street fights I've been in aren't a joke, I've gone home with broken bones because of my big mouth.
Lol, thanks for agreeing
=
I've never been in a street fight, but that's because I'm always quiet and calm, however I sometimes fear that I will come up in one. So stupid that people can fight for no reason, instead of just talking it out
1+ years member.
I do, but I don't think anyone would disagree so I didn't think I would have to point that out :/
1+ years member.
death prodigy dark prodigy
1+ years member.
There's a difference between having an old account, and then making a new one to abusing 2 accounts to get votes on one battle. Fine then, we could also say ManofPower / DarthDoom which wouldn't be fair at all
1+ years member.
Doubts with 32759 / 34129 / 38020
1+ years member.
So I was right here @Galactus ?
10+ years member.
Yes, but not sure about 38020.
1+ years member.
Akhil and Crisp are the same? Woah
1+ years member.
38046 / 38063 / 38064
1+ years member.
33406 / 33407
1+ years member.
Jar / venom233 and GhostRider have something in common.
You're right .me and venom 233 are brothers and GhostRider is my best friend
1+ years member.
You can not trick my smell. I am a fair dog.
Stop creating multiple accounts.
how dou you know the ip heep
1+ years member.
You can not trick my smell. I am a fair dog.
Stop creating multiple accounts.
1+ years member.
@Galactus
Can you check 37451 and 37995 ?
Also check if its not a well known anoyer if you see what I mean...
1+ years member.
@Heep maybe this is jongensoden again 😁
1+ years member.
Nope. No insults in users profile messages ☺
1+ years member.
comicgeeeeekkkk / cabagesidd
1+ years member.
comicgeeeeekkkk / cabagesidd / marveliSbEST
1+ years member.
And comicgeek.
1+ years member.
yeah this guy doesn't stop. @Galactus you need to show him who you are 😁
1+ years member.
omicgeeeeekkkk/cabagesidd join 1minute later to vote again
1+ years member.
Also wrote "!!!!!!" the same, vote the same...
1+ years member.
marveliSbEST
I'm not abusing any thing but I have two accounts
@ManofPower and @TheReal_DubK
1+ years member.
jongensoden / ultimatevenom / Brtnrt
1+ years member.
You wont win. The doctor gave us meds. Only one will be in our head. 🎉
1+ years member.
*was intented to respond to my @darthprotigi dualaccountpersonnality 😡
1+ years member.
I have to confirm me and @Heep are the same people we are active at the same time
1+ years member.
But please only ban my Darkprotigi account
1+ years member.
DON'T READ EXCEPT FOR HEEP Come on man we're meant to be the same person don't reply!
1+ years member.
I live for the drama in here lmao this more entertaining than reality tv.
1+ years member.
sorry but I have to deny something i and lordtracer are the same
1+ years member.
No need to deny. Its obvious that one of you two is far more clever than the other.
1+ years member.
Excuse me, what?
1+ years member.
@LordTracer
Sorry... I meant "far far far far more" 😊
1+ years member.
heep and ultron are double accounts
1+ years member.
Yes. Ban my second account "ultron" please.
1+ years member.
That is impossible in several ways.
1+ years member.
yes ban it
1+ years member.
I knew it! (sarcasm included)
1+ years member.
dark produgy nemianlion they are always on the same time active
1+ years member.
That's because they're both Australian, and are in the same time zone.
1+ years member.
nemianlion is not australian i think
1+ years member.
He's said that he is several times.
1+ years member.
I'm the most Australian person I know! Fine... I admit it...DarkProdigy is my alternate account
1+ years member.
 Abolfazl55 / Ahmad
1+ years member.
Update
soratoumiga / aanidera / aandera / happon / tilwana
Only votes for Starlet Witch always exactly at the same time.
1+ years member.
TheLordress / lordofr are also interesting accounts.
Why is that?
Neither of those are mine, I only have "sirenl" other account, which I don't even log on to, you can even delete it
1+ years member.
Adding "rodlord" to the list.
*facepalm*
I already said, I have only one another account, "sirenl", which I haven't logged onto for like forever
1+ years member.
flash2216 / flash22. Hasn't abused anything when I wrote this comment but something to look out for
1+ years member.
 Anikin_Skywalker / Anakin_Skywalker
1+ years member.
 Jak_Lanton / lackro_lanton /  jaklanton
Another obvious triple account
1+ years member.
aanidera / aandera
OBVIOUS 😈
1+ years member.
soratoumiga / aanidera / aandera
Triple account spoted.
1+ years member.
I think @ultron made a new account @ultimatevenom . He commented on my forum saying I have the most love for comics on the site (which I don't) and spelled my name dark protigi which has been an on going joke between us. Also the name ultimatevenom kind of gives it away because of his love for venom. I don't know for sure but I couldn't help but recognize it.
1+ years member.
Yeah, already spoted.
https://www.superherodb.com/battle/thor-vs-venom/40-342/
The thing would be now that everything about Ultron and Venom should be suspicious...
Keep an eye opened guys even when sleeping. Freddy Krultron attacks are... not that subtle in fact 😅
1+ years member.
Here is a message by @ultimatevenom
"hell o please dont tell to someone but im jongensoden my account was banned so i mad a new account"
1+ years member.
Would never of guessed.
1+ years member.
In fact his "X heals faster" is also an easy spoted signature 😆
1+ years member.
jongensoden is almost kicked in the discord server lol. One more vote and he's gone
1+ years member.
Silversurfer and Galactus have the same birthday and a star.
10+ years member.
But I'm not abusing it. Need it for testing. 😉
1+ years member.
No superhero twins ? Disapointing ;-)
1+ years member.
How dare you have two accounts I'm telling Galact-... Oh... Wait...
1+ years member.
He also created the "who wants to be in the ultron club" forum and ultron hasn't been on for a while
1+ years member.
I hate to say it but.. I think @jongensoden is @ultron . Only because I've never seen them on at the same time and he created this forum. I think it's a cover up. Maybe i'm just psycho but I don't know comment down below.
1+ years member.
Also they talk the same with apparently a 2 year difference in age.
1+ years member.
How could you!? As a fellow Ultronite, I am astounded by your nerve, the nerve to take the name of Lord ultron in vain, you must be a very brave soul.
1+ years member.
I feel like ultron is a lot less simple minded, as he uses even less closed class terminology, so I don't know if they're the same person, sounds like a bit of a stretch.
Also I do think that they've been on at the same time, when ultron threatened to disembowel me.
1+ years member.
You can have two accounts on at the same time, I've done it before with Dark Protigi and Death Protigi. I don't think @jongensoden would be dumb enough to speak the same on ultron as he does on his main account. But they do speak awfully similar
1+ years member.
The thing is he created this thread... Why would he do that if he knew he would get coped out? That sounds awfully like a dumb move on his part, that's my highest judgement against your theory, why risk being banned?
1+ years member.
Also, of course they're going to sound similar, they're brothers who live in the same house hold who hear the same words from the same family, only two years apart.
1+ years member.
Or maybe that's what he wants us to think! *cue the dun dun dun music* I don't think he would've thought someone would assume this
1+ years member.
No, that still really sounds like something too dumb even for him.
1+ years member.
Lol I was waiting for one of us to call him dumb
1+ years member.
because i have 1 computer and 1 and ultron cant go on the sam time on 1 computer
1+ years member.
because i have 1 computer and i and ultron cant go on the same time on 1 computer
1+ years member.
and i talk so because im from belgium and i typ to fast
yes imabatman32 ultron hencman hail ultron
1+ years member.
Up for @Galactus
1+ years member.
Battle that is in his favorites..
1+ years member.
Had at 10 or 15 votes for cpt Marvel vs Wonder Woman.
Was near a draw before
But is it a coincidence that right after he said that all of the accounts got off
1+ years member.
Kal33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 and several others.
1+ years member.
And I think it's a little too much of a coincidence that the only battles they vote for are @Speedster_Shahm's favorite battles.
1+ years member.
i dont have a time to make all this accounts yes its a coincidence
1+ years member.
And i have many favorites battles if i make all of this accounts im sure that i will let the doctorfate wins all over his battles
1+ years member.
Except your new favorite battles (which you added only after I called you out) are all without Doctor Fate.
1+ years member.
How else would Carol Danvers have more votes than Wonder Woman? That was Shahm's doing.
10+ years member.
I closed all the 'kal' accounts. As far as I can tell, it wasn't Speedster_Shahm.
1+ years member.
the acounts are nrtbrt and brnrt and supersucker
10+ years member.
Thanks. He actually tried to create 7 accounts, 5 were active. All but one are blocked now.
mouintain police

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net