Report double account abuse

A Website topic created by jongensoden

Please report any users abusing double accounts.

Comments

DarkRaven
DarkRaven 175 d
My other account is @IamMoonKnight, I have 2 accounts so this one is just a backup and plus I don't really come on this site often so I just wanted to point this out.
show 1 replies
Galactus
Galactus 173 d
10+ year member
As long as you're not abusing it, it's fine by me.
windshadow
1 year member
I'm thinking @Big is @Ultron or @Jon because he makes dumb battles, votes the loser JUST to annoy people, has bad grammer and is REALLY annoying. Check his profile out.
show 12 replies
Galactus
Galactus 275 d
10+ year member
Not the same as far as I can tell.
windshadow
1 year member
Then he MUST be related to either one.
Galactus
Galactus 275 d
10+ year member
Big is the only one using that IP address.
windshadow
1 year member
What about @ AndreasVer ? He makes dumb battles which always include Ultron and votes for Ultron's team even if DORMAMMU is on the other team.
windshadow
1 year member
And his OCs are not OCs.
jongensoden
1 year member
i change my ip but im not big
jongensoden
1 year member
can change
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Jon has changed his IP to get into discord etc multiple times. So don't be shocked if this is him
jongensoden
1 year member
i have prove im not big loom at bigs ip and mine ip at the same time
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Until you can get your grammar figured out, I can't respond
jongensoden
1 year member
1 im not big look at mine ip and bigs ip at the same time
2 why should i make dumb battles
3 i never should never vote the loser that just dumb
4 bad grammar really anoying its not me maybe a friend of me idk
DarkProdigy
1 year member
I rest my case
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 275 d
3 year member
@soratoumiga / @ElectroSpino / @AkhilPDX / @TeamEmerald
show 21 replies
Galactus
Galactus 275 d
10+ year member
Why do you think that?
ManofPower
1 year member
They don't agree with any of his things and they always suboxin so he trying to you know get them in trouble
jongensoden
1 year member
soratoumiga is akihilpdx i agree
ElectroSpino
2 year member
Oof
show 21 replies
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 274 d
3 year member
@Galactus: Are any of their IP addresses the same?
jongensoden
1 year member
yeha they are the same
soratoumiga
1 year member
Four people use facts and evidence and they get accused of being the same guy. Oh, the jealousy... @SirSpidey's logic. 'Nuff said.
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Electro and Emerald are def solo accounts
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 274 d
3 year member
@soratoumiga: Lol, when have you ever proved anything you said fact using the comics? NEVER. Yes, I am jealous of someone who couldn't find the comic of something you claimed someone performed so you just spout off a random comic issue with no correlation to your claim whatsoever. Makes sense. Bottom line, you are PATHETIC
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 274 d
2 year member
He is just angry because all of us disagree with him when it comes to Rune King Thor and I yelled at him yesterday for being rude to everyone so he is probably angry at me. @soratoumiga, he is probably angry at, because she voted against Rune King Thor, which is a bad reason to be angry at because it is her opinion. IDK why he is angry at @Emerald or @ElectroSpino, but it probably has something to do with Thor or Rune King Thor.
ElectroSpino
2 year member
Did @SirSpidey just say "so you just spout off a random comic issue with no correlation to your claim whatsoever. Makes sense. Bottom line, you are PATHETIC"... This is literally what he does, his evidence is an issue number, not a scan...? When I put evidence I usually try to put the source, or at least I do when asked.
jongensoden
1 year member
no he is angry at soratoumiga because he said to him to kill himself
jongensoden
1 year member
he is angry AkhilPDX because he troubles with him
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 274 d
2 year member
I have no idea what you are saying because of your grammar!
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 273 d
3 year member
@AkhilPDX: No, I'm not angry. I am just suspicious of y'all being the same person because one, you all came to this site AFTER I smacked @soratoumiga in the 'Rune King Thor vs Living Tribunal' battle and considering all of you deny all of the facts I provide (basically at the exact same time), whether the topic be Rune King Thor, Thor, power scaling, etc., it would make sense that y'all truly are the same person and @soratoumiga just felt the need to make a bunch of other accounts or log onto already existing accounts to team up with and get revenge on me. Two, you and @TeamEmerald are obviously gigantic @soratoumiga fanboys (whether that be complimenting him, ALWAYS agreeing with him, etc.) which doesn't make any sense at all considering @soratoumiga has done literally NOTHING in the past to deserve a fan base. Three, You all created your own 'verse' which would mean in some way or form you all know each other, most likely that y'all are the exact same person
ElectroSpino
2 year member
and me? I think I just happened to disagree with you, maybe in the same thread as @Sora, but I've never explicitly defended him, I put in separate input.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 273 d
3 year member
@ElectroSpino: Lol, what? My evidence is actually linked to my claim, @soratoumiga just references a RANDOM issue of some comic book series that he has never read as his evidence. That was what I was saying. My evidence actually has correlation to my claim, unlike @soratoumiga. If you have a problem with me referencing COMICS as my evidence, maybe comics are not for you
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 273 d
3 year member
@ElectroSpino: After thinking about it, I think you are a separate person from @soratoumiga. I will say though, you two do have similar grammar
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 256 d
2 year member
You are the biggest idiot ever @SirSpidey. I've been on this site for longer than @soratoumiga
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 256 d
2 year member
And one more thing, I had already created my own multiverse, and none of my heroes are in @sora's verse. I actually created my
"verse" in 2012 when I didn't know about this website.
DarkProdigy
1 year member
dumb_squad_607 's words on IMABATMAN's profile
"yo hi, I make many accounts and can now control votings"
He is pretty dumb
LordTracer
2 year member
Leopold_Sim / Leopold_Simmons / Leo_Sim / Leo_Simmons
show 2 replies
LordTracer
2 year member
Add Leopol to that list.
Galactus
Galactus 292 d
10+ year member
Thanks. He actually created a total of 8 accounts. All but his first are closed. Removed all votes from those accounts.
He
Heep 310 d
1 year member
Moderators should take the lead, should show honesty by not voting or not puting uStats on their "backup" account.
show 5 replies
ManofPower
1 year member
I don't . I only use @TheReal_DunK account for the Ocs
TheNemianLion
2 year member
Putting in uStats is fine, because that doesn't affect anything of importance, but I agree the backups shouldn't be able to vote, but uStats should be free water.
ManofPower
1 year member
But how will @Galactus know who has a bcakup? IP?
TheNemianLion
2 year member
Obviously.
ManofPower
1 year member
How come he couldn't know that my @Darth_Doom and @ManofPower accounts are the same Ip
jongensoden
1 year member
heep can you see if the user general is bannned
show 7 replies
Galactus
Galactus 313 d
10+ year member
Yes, he is.
Z_
1 year member
who is general again?
jongensoden
1 year member
https://www.superherodb.com/general/1000-35135/
Z_
1 year member
thanks
Ez
Ezio 313 d
2 year member
It was me, I made that for all "I kill you" jongensodens threats and that two-face fanboy account and long "Add characters to the Database" list nobody vote
jongensoden
1 year member
ok wtf but i first spammed on your general acc
jongensoden
1 year member
but you had 4 accs
Ez
Ezio 313 d
2 year member
It should be fun to see These brothers photo, @soratoumiga & @sirenl and @jongensoden & @ultron
soratoumiga
1 year member
@Galactus
Can you erase lordofr, rodlord, happon and other accounts and their votes as well? So, I can prove my innocence, that I didn't create them, but my brother did.
show 19 replies
TheNemianLion
2 year member
Yeah, just deleting those accounts and their votes and moving on is a good idea.
He
Heep 313 d
1 year member
You says its your brother but as I pointed out, all accounts including "yours" were at the same time simply alternating due to the 2min connexion gap.
So you should have see your "brother" on the computer doing "his" things.
Also "he" should have say to you that I spoted something weird because "he" ANSWERED TO ME.
soratoumiga
1 year member
I agree with @NemianLion
He
Heep 313 d
1 year member
Im no internet expert but someone who creates a ton of accounts like that should have a list of all his nicknames accounts.
Ask to your brother ALL and copy/paste them here.
He
Heep 313 d
1 year member
*"brother"
soratoumiga
1 year member
He's a twin, actually. And, I'm not sure if he has, but I'll ask him
He
Heep 313 d
1 year member
I found other things.
I hope your list will include that.
soratoumiga
1 year member
Which other things?
He gave me a list
lordofr
rodlord
happon
tilwana
TheLordress
enhanchix
He
Heep 313 d
1 year member
You still have time to update this list AND tell the truth.
I can now link and put more things in relation proving you lie.
Thx to the battle system creation which indicates the name of the user who did create a battle.
soratoumiga
1 year member
That was all he gave me, and please don't condescend me or be cynical. I said what was needed to be said
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Heep you should get discord
He
Heep 313 d
1 year member
O.K.
After eating I will list all I did suspect, why, how and will prove by evidences, show how the luckyunluckybychancecoincidences you claim are wrong.
You can plead guilty or not guilty just before...you have the time to update the list and tell the truth.
You have the time because it will take me hours to write since english isnt my language and I also need to correctly time and order all this.
Think seriously about that.
And DarkProdigy tears wont help 😆
Galactus
Galactus 313 d
10+ year member
I count 16 accounts that are connected. I will delete them all except @soratoumiga.
Some e-mail addresses have the name 'soratomi' or something similar in them. I don't care who created them, they will be deleted.
He
Heep 313 d
1 year member
Wooh I didnt have so much "suspects"... only 11... thx because that alows me to do something else of my evening 😅
Can you unvote all of them ?
Galactus
Galactus 313 d
10+ year member
I've removed 440 battle votes and 66 team battle votes. Those were not all from those account, some other accounts as well.
He
Heep 313 d
1 year member
I wont say how are my recipes for investigate but your battle system creation did help to spot or confirm weird things.
Maybe it is a lot of work but you should not erase user profile names when banned. Just put "banned" somewhere on the profile or something like that. I had hard time to find aandera-ish accounts.
Galactus
Galactus 313 d
10+ year member
Accounts never get deleted. They get a 'banned' status. Votes will be deleted.
He
Heep 313 d
1 year member
Maybe with admin rights you can "see" them but I see them with some stats about numbers of votes, images added but no name.
If there are no comments, its impossible to put a name on a banned account on our side.
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Aw
He
Heep 313 d
1 year member
Oky I explain why all that @sora
Some time ago, I spoted suspicious voters.
Same votes and only Scarlet Witch. The accounts did alternate (the 2min logged can be usefull)
Strangely, since I reported this, the voters tried to hide the SW votes spam by voting for another random battles but still do some SW votes in them.
You can also see the dates they signed up to the site and their user numbers:
tilwana 37688
happon 37689
rodlord 37690
lordofr 37691
It seems you already banned aanidera / aandera.
They did the same thing, spams Scarlet Witch votes.
TheLordress 38005 does the same and share "lord" in nickname...
I hate CHEATERS. Some battles may be screwed by this.
Can you remove all the votes of these accounts ?
Also since he claims his innocence, can you check if soratoumiga AND sirenl have no IP in common with ALL these cheaters ? I suspect because hes always online and seems alternate when the others are here.
Sorry @Galactus if it takes time...
show 35 replies
DarkProdigy
1 year member
The 1st 4 you listed, are obviously double accounts, and their connection to Scarlet Witch does seem suspicious. The only way to fully confirm this is either to check if the battles that were voted on have also been voted on by Sora, or for the simple IP check by Galactus
He
Heep 313 d
1 year member
O.K.
I was right :
sirenl 37692
soratoumiga
1 year member
However those accounts aren't mine. only "sirenl" is, I also have a brother who uses the same computer as I do, so he might have been doing this. I'll be happy to ask him, and I can erase "sirenl", if I can, so it does not raise suspicion anymore.
---
PS, I have voted on like a 1500 battles, it would be hard to know if we have something in common. I'll check with my brother and report to you
DarkProdigy
1 year member
And why haven't you mentioned him previously Sora?
soratoumiga
1 year member
Why would I mention I have a brother on a superhero website....lol?
I can prove it, if you want
DarkProdigy
1 year member
And you said "My second account (sirenl) was accidentaly made" How is that possible? And I found something else on that battle too. Check this out. - https://www.superherodb.com/battle/dr-manhattan-vs-scarlet-witch-hom/40-219632/ - lordofr, soratoumiga, tilwana, and sirenl have all voted on this.
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Me and Heep just exposed yo ass
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Oh, so has happon.
soratoumiga
1 year member
I just asked him and he said HE did it. So DON'T blame me, I'll ask if @Galactus can erase his accounts, ffs.
----
I'm not a cheater, so don't call me like that
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Soo, he created the account, that you accidentally made???
soratoumiga
1 year member
No, I created it, long before.
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Uhh no, it joined May 2018
soratoumiga
1 year member
I created it long before this conversation, I made this account (soratoumiga) first, and then "sirenl" in May
DarkProdigy
1 year member
1 month is not that long before, and also, explain to me. How did you accidentally make it? How did you accidentally go to your email and verify it?
soratoumiga
1 year member
I didn't do it accidentally, I wanted to do it. And you can see that it has like 3 votes, if I wanted to abuse it, I would vote on 400 battles
He
Heep 313 d
1 year member
All 3768x / 3769x are suspicious to me.
37696 also loves SW.
soratoumiga
1 year member
Ban them all, for all I care
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Heep first accused you, 47 days ago. You coincidentally stopped using it 2 days after. If Heep didn't expose you, you would've abused the hell out of it. Also, quit lying to yourself. First, in the battle, you said you accidentally made it, and now you say you wanted to make it? Doesn't make sense.
soratoumiga
1 year member
I DIDN'T make it accidentally, how would I make it accidentally. Doesn't make sense at all. I didn't even see that he wrote my name, until few days ago
DarkProdigy
1 year member
How would you make it accidentally? I don't know why don't you ask yourself that
https://www.superherodb.com/battle/dr-manhattan-vs-scarlet-witch-hom/40-219632/
=
Obviously, you wouldn't reply, and you wouldn't have replied because it would make you look more suspicious because the accounts stopped being active 2 days later, or the day you replied to Heep's comment
=
Funny how all of your Brother's accounts, AND Soratoumiga commented in the same day. How would your brother of known of that battles existence?
soratoumiga
1 year member
Because he joined the same day. Also, I already said I didn't care about the accounts and neither does he
@Galactus can delete them if he wants, I wouldn't say a thing, he can even delete "sirenl", if it raises supsicion
soratoumiga
1 year member
suspicion*
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Still looking for a clear reply to this
=
You stopped caring because you abandoned it because Heep was catching onto you. (Plz reply to my comments with the equals it makes it easier for us to discuss different things on the topic ;)
=
How does joining the same day make him know that battle, and all the different SW battles that he happened to vote on those multiple accounts?
soratoumiga
1 year member
I didn't make it accidentally, I already told you so.
=
He wasn't catching me...
=
He is more of a fanboy than I am, he loves her without any reason. And please, I already said that he doesn't care, and neither do I. Ban those accounts, please, so I can continue to enjoy this site to the fullest
DarkProdigy
1 year member
All of this is leading up to me asking the question, and I expect a legitimate answer to this, why did you want to make it?
soratoumiga
1 year member
You mean "sirenl"? No reason
DarkProdigy
1 year member
I said a legitimate answer, "No reason", is not legitimate
soratoumiga
1 year member
And to be completely honest, I made that account to vote on one battle. There, I admited that. Punish me, now
DarkProdigy
1 year member
That's all I wanted, no punishment needs to come towards you, just @Galactus to delete all those other accounts
soratoumiga
1 year member
Yep, only to delete my brother's accounts.
-----
And, there's another thing I have to say. People on the internet are as*holes and d*cks, most people who use the internet don't have any boundaries and are just incredibly rude towards other users. That annoys me, they would say something online that they would never say into your face. Most are arrogant, and that was what pushed me into making a second account. I have unusual experiences with people online, long before I joined this website, and it makes me uncomfortable and weird. I hate when people do that, and it pisses me off when they say something they would never say to your face directly
DarkProdigy
1 year member
And sirenl
soratoumiga
1 year member
Yes, if he must
=
I just opened my heart to you, and you just say "you forgot sirenl", lol. Don't you agree with what I wrote?
TheNemianLion
2 year member
Yeah, people on the internet are soft b*****s, I would make another account but I don't know how because I'm farking stoopid when it comes to tech! XD
=
But everything I say here I would in real life as well, I don't have a filter, I mean, the street fights I've been in aren't a joke, I've gone home with broken bones because of my big mouth.
soratoumiga
1 year member
Lol, thanks for agreeing
=
I've never been in a street fight, but that's because I'm always quiet and calm, however I sometimes fear that I will come up in one. So stupid that people can fight for no reason, instead of just talking it out
DarkProdigy
1 year member
I do, but I don't think anyone would disagree so I didn't think I would have to point that out :/
jongensoden
1 year member
death prodigy dark prodigy
show 2 replies
DarkProdigy
1 year member
There's a difference between having an old account, and then making a new one to abusing 2 accounts to get votes on one battle. Fine then, we could also say ManofPower / DarthDoom which wouldn't be fair at all
He
Heep 323 d
1 year member
Doubts with 32759 / 34129 / 38020
show 3 replies
He
Heep 314 d
1 year member
So I was right here @Galactus ?
Galactus
Galactus 314 d
10+ year member
Yes, but not sure about 38020.
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Akhil and Crisp are the same? Woah
He
Heep 324 d
1 year member
38046 / 38063 / 38064
He
Heep 325 d
1 year member
33406 / 33407
He
Heep 327 d
1 year member
Jar / venom233 and GhostRider have something in common.
Comment deleted.
show 4 replies
jar
jar 327 d
1 year member
You're right .me and venom 233 are brothers and GhostRider is my best friend
He
Heep 327 d
1 year member
You can not trick my smell. I am a fair dog.
Stop creating multiple accounts.
bo
borutog 327 d
how dou you know the ip heep
He
Heep 327 d
1 year member
You can not trick my smell. I am a fair dog.
Stop creating multiple accounts.
He
Heep 332 d
1 year member
@Galactus
Can you check 37451 and 37995 ?
Also check if its not a well known anoyer if you see what I mean...
TheSuspect666
2 year member
@Heep maybe this is jongensoden again :D
show 1 replies
He
Heep 338 d
1 year member
Nope. No insults in users profile messages ☺
He
Heep 338 d
1 year member
comicgeeeeekkkk / cabagesidd
show 3 replies
He
Heep 338 d
1 year member
comicgeeeeekkkk / cabagesidd / marveliSbEST
LordTracer
2 year member
And comicgeek.
TheSuspect666
2 year member
yeah this guy doesn't stop. @Galactus you need to show him who you are :D
TheSuspect666
2 year member
omicgeeeeekkkk/cabagesidd join 1minute later to vote again
show 2 replies
He
Heep 338 d
1 year member
Also wrote "!!!!!!" the same, vote the same...
TheSuspect666
2 year member
marveliSbEST
ManofPower
1 year member
I'm not abusing any thing but I have two accounts
@ManofPower and @TheReal_DubK
He
Heep 345 d
1 year member
jongensoden / ultimatevenom / Brtnrt
He
Heep 349 d
1 year member
You wont win. The doctor gave us meds. Only one will be in our head. 🎉
show 1 replies
He
Heep 349 d
1 year member
*was intented to respond to my @darthprotigi dualaccountpersonnality 😡
DarkProdigy
1 year member
I have to confirm me and @Heep are the same people we are active at the same time
show 2 replies
He
Heep 349 d
1 year member
But please only ban my Darkprotigi account
DarkProdigy
1 year member
DON'T READ EXCEPT FOR HEEP [spoiler]Come on man we're meant to be the same person don't reply![/spoiler]
Dellmamy45
2 year member
I live for the drama in here lmao this more entertaining than reality tv.
jongensoden
1 year member
sorry but I have to deny something i and lordtracer are the same
show 3 replies
He
Heep 356 d
1 year member
No need to deny. Its obvious that one of you two is far more clever than the other.
LordTracer
2 year member
Excuse me, what?
He
Heep 349 d
1 year member
@LordTracer
Sorry... I meant "far far far far more" 😊
jongensoden
1 year member
heep and ultron are double accounts
show 4 replies
He
Heep 356 d
1 year member
Yes. Ban my second account "ultron" please.
LordTracer
2 year member
That is impossible in several ways.
jongensoden
1 year member
yes ban it
DarkProdigy
1 year member
I knew it! (sarcasm included)
jongensoden
1 year member
dark produgy nemianlion they are always on the same time active
show 5 replies
LordTracer
2 year member
That's because they're both Australian, and are in the same time zone.
jongensoden
1 year member
nemianlion is not australian i think
LordTracer
2 year member
He's said that he is several times.
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Lol
TheNemianLion
2 year member
I'm the most Australian person I know! Fine... I admit it...DarkProdigy is my alternate account
He
Heep 356 d
1 year member
 Abolfazl55 / Ahmad
He
Heep 357 d
1 year member
Update
soratoumiga / aanidera / aandera / happon / tilwana
Only votes for Starlet Witch always exactly at the same time.
show 5 replies
He
Heep 330 d
1 year member
TheLordress / lordofr are also interesting accounts.
lo
lordofr 330 d
Why is that?
soratoumiga
1 year member
Neither of those are mine, I only have "sirenl" other account, which I don't even log on to, you can even delete it
He
Heep 314 d
1 year member
Adding "rodlord" to the list.
soratoumiga
1 year member
*facepalm*
I already said, I have only one another account, "sirenl", which I haven't logged onto for like forever
DarkProdigy
1 year member
flash2216 / flash22. Hasn't abused anything when I wrote this comment but something to look out for
He
Heep 361 d
1 year member
 Anikin_Skywalker / Anakin_Skywalker
He
Heep 361 d
1 year member
 Jak_Lanton / lackro_lanton /  jaklanton
Another obvious triple account
He
Heep 361 d
1 year member
aanidera / aandera
OBVIOUS 😈
show 1 replies
He
Heep 361 d
1 year member
soratoumiga / aanidera / aandera
Triple account spoted.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y and 5323 m
1 year member
I think @ultron made a new account @ultimatevenom . He commented on my forum saying I have the most love for comics on the site (which I don't) and spelled my name dark protigi which has been an on going joke between us. Also the name ultimatevenom kind of gives it away because of his love for venom. I don't know for sure but I couldn't help but recognize it.
show 5 replies
He
Heep 1 y and 5071 m
1 year member
Yeah, already spoted.
https://www.superherodb.com/battle/thor-vs-venom/40-342/
The thing would be now that everything about Ultron and Venom should be suspicious...
Keep an eye opened guys even when sleeping. Freddy Krultron attacks are... not that subtle in fact 😅
He
Heep 349 d
1 year member
Here is a message by @ultimatevenom
"hell o please dont tell to someone but im jongensoden my account was banned so i mad a new account"
DarkProdigy
1 year member
Would never of guessed.
He
Heep 349 d
1 year member
In fact his "X heals faster" is also an easy spoted signature 😆
DarkProdigy
1 year member
jongensoden is almost kicked in the discord server lol. One more vote and he's gone
He
Heep 1 y and 35245 m
1 year member
Silversurfer and Galactus have the same birthday and a star.
show 3 replies
Galactus
Galactus 1 y and 35220 m
10+ year member
But I'm not abusing it. Need it for testing. ;)
He
Heep 1 y and 35216 m
1 year member
No superhero twins ? Disapointing ;-)
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y and 5316 m
2 year member
How dare you have two accounts I'm telling Galact-... Oh... Wait...
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y and 39161 m
1 year member
He also created the "who wants to be in the ultron club" forum and ultron hasn't been on for a while
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y and 39167 m
1 year member
I hate to say it but.. I think @jongensoden is @ultron . Only because I've never seen them on at the same time and he created this forum. I think it's a cover up. Maybe i'm just psycho but I don't know comment down below.
show 13 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y and 39165 m
1 year member
Also they talk the same with apparently a 2 year difference in age.
IMABATMAN42
IMABATMAN42 1 y and 39153 m
1 year member
How could you!? As a fellow Ultronite, I am astounded by your nerve, the nerve to take the name of Lord ultron in vain, you must be a very brave soul.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y and 39151 m
2 year member
I feel like ultron is a lot less simple minded, as he uses even less closed class terminology, so I don't know if they're the same person, sounds like a bit of a stretch.
Also I do think that they've been on at the same time, when ultron threatened to disembowel me.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y and 39140 m
1 year member
You can have two accounts on at the same time, I've done it before with Dark Protigi and Death Protigi. I don't think @jongensoden would be dumb enough to speak the same on ultron as he does on his main account. But they do speak awfully similar
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y and 39134 m
2 year member
The thing is he created this thread... Why would he do that if he knew he would get coped out? That sounds awfully like a dumb move on his part, that's my highest judgement against your theory, why risk being banned?
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y and 39133 m
2 year member
Also, of course they're going to sound similar, they're brothers who live in the same house hold who hear the same words from the same family, only two years apart.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y and 39127 m
1 year member
Or maybe that's what he wants us to think! *cue the dun dun dun music* I don't think he would've thought someone would assume this
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y and 39102 m
2 year member
No, that still really sounds like something too dumb even for him.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y and 39067 m
1 year member
Lol I was waiting for one of us to call him dumb
jongensoden
jongensoden 1 y and 38602 m
1 year member
because i have 1 computer and 1 and ultron cant go on the sam time on 1 computer
jongensoden
jongensoden 1 y and 38485 m
1 year member
because i have 1 computer and i and ultron cant go on the same time on 1 computer
jongensoden
jongensoden 1 y and 38078 m
1 year member
and i talk so because im from belgium and i typ to fast
ultron
ultron 1 y and 37835 m
1 year member
yes imabatman32 ultron hencman hail ultron
He
Heep 1 y and 41172 m
1 year member
Up for @Galactus
He
Heep 1 y and 42654 m
1 year member
Battle that is in his favorites..
He
Heep 1 y and 42664 m
1 year member
Had at 10 or 15 votes for cpt Marvel vs Wonder Woman.
Was near a draw before
Pe
Percival 1 y and 42669 m
1 year member
But is it a coincidence that right after he said that all of the accounts got off
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y and 42702 m
2 year member
Kal33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 and several others.
show 7 replies
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y and 42688 m
2 year member
And I think it's a little too much of a coincidence that the only battles they vote for are @Speedster_Shahm's favorite battles.
Speedster_Shahm
Speedster_Shahm 1 y and 42676 m
1 year member
i dont have a time to make all this accounts yes its a coincidence
Speedster_Shahm
Speedster_Shahm 1 y and 42612 m
1 year member
And i have many favorites battles if i make all of this accounts im sure that i will let the doctorfate wins all over his battles
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y and 41163 m
2 year member
Except your new favorite battles (which you added only after I called you out) are all without Doctor Fate.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y and 39150 m
2 year member
EXPOSED
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y and 39137 m
2 year member
How else would Carol Danvers have more votes than Wonder Woman? That was Shahm's doing.
Galactus
Galactus 1 y and 35207 m
10+ year member
I closed all the 'kal' accounts. As far as I can tell, it wasn't Speedster_Shahm.
jongensoden
jongensoden 1 y and 43509 m
1 year member
the acounts are nrtbrt and brnrt and supersucker
show 3 replies
Galactus
Galactus 1 y and 43506 m
10+ year member
Thanks. He actually tried to create 7 accounts, 5 were active. All but one are blocked now.
ul
1 year member
mouintain police
jongensoden
1 year member
lol