Searching...

Rank these 15 characters of each universe from the weakest to the strongest.

Created by Prion, 1 y 6 mo 6 d ago.

Marvel - TOAA, Beyonder, Living Tribunal, Odin, Galactus
DC - The Presence, Anti-Monitor, Superman (Cosmic Armor), Spectre, Doctor Fate (Power of Nabu)
Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker (The Chosen One), The Force Priestesses, The Father of Mortis, The Son of Mortis, Mnggal-Mnggal

Comments

LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 6 mo 6 d
52 months member
The Presence > The One-Above-All > The Beyonder > The Living Tribunal > The Thought Robot > Spectre >= Nabu > Galactus > Odin > The Chosen One > The Father of Mortis > The Son of Mortis > The Force Priestesses > The Anti-Monitor > Mnggal-Mnggal
show 25 replies
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
@Tracer can you prove how these characters are stronger than the star wars characters?
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 6 mo 6 d
52 months member
As I have gone over NUMEROUS times now, Star Wars peaks at 5-D. The Force itself is stated to be higher-dimensional, which means it's fifth-dimensional. Odin has so many feats on an infinite-dimensional level, it's not even funny. Infinite-dimensional >>> fifth-dimensional.
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
In Clone wars in the episodes where The Ones appear, the daughter herself says that the Father doesn't let them use their real powers, that's just why they haven't feats.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 6 mo 6 d
52 months member
That matters to me why? The entire Force is only 5-D, and The Force scales above even The Ones' true forms.
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
Prove that the force is 5-D
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 6 mo 6 d
52 months member
Because it was stated, in Knights of the Old Republic II, to be higher-dimensional. As I've said, to you, before.
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
1º please tell me exactly where it appears.
2º To be of greater dimension is to be of greater dimension, that is, to be omnipotent
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 6 mo 6 d
52 months member
1: I don't remember exactly, I just know it's from KOTOR 2.
2: Hell no, that is not what it means. To be higher-dimensional is to be 5-D, because the fifth dimension is a higher dimension than the universe and multiverse, which are 4-D.
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
Bedlam spirits that have the full power of the force (I think) have been declared and are omnipotent so the force cannot be just 5-D.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 6 mo 6 d
52 months member
Prove they have the full power of the Force, and I've explained to you numerous times that omnipotent can just mean great power and not a boundless being. Stop w a n k i n g Star Wars for five seconds and actually listen to what people tell you.
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
Put this video in the minute 35:56:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys-a8yPhnK4

Put this video in the minute 4:37:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ-nI9h_nNQ
DevyEZ
DevyEZ 1 y 6 mo 6 d
24 months member
Youtube video is not a proof, mate.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 6 mo 6 d
52 months member
Pedro. How many times am I gonna have to tell you? I want scans, or comic names. If you are incapable of providing those, then stop trying.
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
DevyEZ
DevyEZ 1 y 6 mo 6 d
24 months member
That still doesn't prove anything.
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
Dude this is official.
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
And BTW The Father Of Mortis and The Son Of Mortis were declared to be beings that were the beginning, the middle and the end of all things, indestructible beings in which the only thing that could kill them was the dagger of mortis, beings that can tear the very fabric of the multiverse, beings that can break the laws of space and time, beings that can restructure space, beings that could teleport and among many, many other powers and abilities.
DevyEZ
DevyEZ 1 y 6 mo 6 d
24 months member
Just because they were stated to be omnipotent doesn't actually mean they are. By that logic even Kakashi is omnipotent. The Bedlam Spirits can't be Omnipotent because of many reasons. The first one should be obvious, there are multiple of them and you can't have multiple Omnipotent beings. The second one is that they are not Omniscient, because they doubted whether Tilotny created time and matter. That means they did not know something and Omnipotent being are Omniscient. The third reason is that they are featless. Other Spirits doubted that Tilotny created Time and Matter, so it can't be used as a direct feat. Unless they have some actual feats suggesting their Omnipotence, they are simply not Omnipotent.
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
I think the only one who is omnipotent is Tilotny who created everything.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 6 mo 6 d
52 months member
This is why I say we shouldn't bother with Pedro anymore. Even after he's refuted by several people, he keeps using the same points.

Tilotny is not omnipotent. Stop. She did NOT create everything, the only reason you believe she did is because she said so, even though she's shown throughout the ENTIRE COMIC to be an boastful little s h i t, and the other Bedlams doubt her abilities. She is not omnipotent, stop saying she is.

In fact, stop using the term omnipotent in general. Omnipotence doesn't exist in fiction, just being stated to be omnipotent doesn't mean you're boundless, you've been told this more than once now.

TL;DR: Stop.
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
I already gave you all the proofs of websites, videos and photos of official comics. If you don't want to believe it, I will respect your decision.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 6 mo 6 d
52 months member
THOSE AREN'T PROOF. Every single time you're asked to give evidence, you either give wiki pages that can be edited by literally anyone, YouTube videos, fanmade lists with zero evidence, or random searches in Google images. None of that is evidence. Why is it so hard for you to understand that evidence = scans or the actual comics?
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
So I already proved that Tilotny created the concept of time, matter, mass and form with evidence from comics.
If the other Bedlam Spirits doubt Tilotny, it doesn't mean that she doesn't have those feats.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 6 mo 6 d
52 months member
YOU HAVE NOT. The fact that the only person that claims she did those things is herself while EVERYBODY ELSE doubts her shows that the feats are invalid. How many times are you gonna have to be told this before you get it?
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 1 y 6 mo 2 d
56 months member
This mostly looks accurate.
Pedrof
Pedrof 1 y 6 mo 6 d
20 months member
15 - Odin
14 - Galactus
13 - Doctor Fate (Power of Nabu)
12 - Anti-Monitor
11 - Superman (Cosmic Armor)
10 - The Son of Mortis
9 - Living Tribunal
8 - Spectre
7 - Beyonder
6 - Mnggal-Mnggal
5 - The Force Priestesses