Random Knowledge

Starter: Soulcollecter57

I like sharing my knowledgso I decided to make a forum about it. This is a forum where you can just share random knowledge and facts about stuff you know. It doesn't necessarily have to be about comics or a specific character, unless you want to and that is perfectly fine. Or it can just stuff you know and want to share with people, please no insults or name-calling, if you think someone is wrong voice your opinion respectfully, thanks!

Replies

Wolverine caries a certificate that says he is a war veteran and had implants in his brain to help him get through metal detectors

Ps I wanted to get that out their because I've always wondered how dose wolverine get past metal detectors
Their is only one version of trigon (and I think darkseid) in the entire multiverses

Their is only one Phoenix force in the entire marvel multiverses
Gambit uses questionable thought to keep telepaths out of his mind
2+ years member.
batman has no plan for doomsday
2+ years member.
Spider-Man plays World of Warcraft.
Who doesn't play world of Warcraft
I don't but who else
2+ years member.
Doomsday never talks in the comics but he talked in Injustice: Gods Among Us only to make comments while a fight is ongoing similarly to all other characters during special instances.
2+ years member.
Apocalypse (Egyptian mutant) has killed Dracula (the infamous vampire who was king of Romania).
2+ years member.
Mark Strong who is playing Dr. Sivana in Captain Marvel also played Sinestro in the box office bomb Green Lantern.
2+ years member.
Jack Kirby has said that Darkseid, and possibly his Marvel counterpart Thanos which he also created, was inspired by Richard Nixon.
2+ years member.
Wolverine's age was changed in the movies to be some decades older only to show some flashbacks from his involvement in the Civil War alongside Sabretooth who is his brother in film but not in the comics, where he is implied to be his father.
2+ years member.
It is disputed where Malekith, the leader of the Dark Elves in both Marvel and Warhammer Fantasy, got his name from.
2+ years member.
The Nova Corps have a mobile base called The Rock which is the remnants of their former homeworld, Xandar, which has been transformed into a massive spaceship, similarly to The Rock which is the remnants of Caliban, the homeworld of the Dark Angels Legion, that was destroyed by a fight between their leader Lion el'Jonson and his treacherous mentor Luther and transformed as a mobile spacecraft travelling across space over ten thousand years for military operations while Luther was imprisoned inside and Lion el'Jonson was recovering from his battle with Luther on stasis while hidden from almost everyone within The Rock.
2+ years member.
The Tyranids of Warhammer 40K are very similar to Marvel's Klyntar Symbiotes in terms of being alien organisms from another galaxy that are interconnected by a Hive Mind and are transforming their hosts into ravenous predators, specifically the Genestealer Cults, that are feeding on everything to survive.
2+ years member.
The Iron Man Hulkbuster armor looks very similar to the Terminator armor from Warhammer 40K while there was an early board game called Space Hulk where the Terminator armor of the elite warriors serving at the Deathwing company of the Dark Angels Space Marine Legion was featured. Also Terminator armor is usually fighting Ork N0bz who are brutes who similarly to Hulk have green skin and have become bigger and stronger as a result of their experience in fighting.
2+ years member.
Do you know that Wonder Man was withdrawn from Marvel publication because of being considered a ripoff of DC Wonder Woman but was brought back after Power Girl debuted as an alternative version of Supergirl while being considered a ripoff to Power Man who was the alias Luke Cage and not only Iron Fist.
2+ years member.
Do you think Dave Bautista left the Marvel Cinematic Universe not because of Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn being fired, but because of a covert agreement with DC already being made, where he could potentially have an epic faceoff with fellow WWE wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson who plays Black Adam? If so then who could he play? I think he would make a perfect Amazo which is similar to his replicant role in Blade Runner 2 alongside Ryan Gosling.
2+ years member.
Actor Tom Hardy has starred in two superhero movies, with the first replacing Health Ledger's Joker with Bane played by him while the second was alongside Health Ledger's widow, Michelle Williams.
2+ years member.
George Clooney's Batman & Robin movie had a reference to Superman.
2+ years member.
Thor was once a human doctor named Donald Blake in the comics, while in the first movie he used that name to disguise himself, while in the Ultimate version he was hospitalised for believing he was from Asgard while living as a human.
2+ years member.
The cinematic Nick Fury was so popular that the comic book version of him was retconned as an evil guy who killed Uatu and was replaced by his son who is half Caucasian (like the original Nick Fury) and half African (like the cinematic and the Ultimate version).
2+ years member.
Black Widow is a former KGB agent but in Civil War she was referenced by Zola as being born on November 22, 1984, which is the actual birthday of Scarlett Johansson, the actress who is playing her. So she was either an agent before the age of seven when the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the subsequent replacement of the KGB by the FSB or there is a major plot hole in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
2+ years member.
In the Ultimate version of Marvel comics Captain America has defeated Hulk and killed Spider-Man while the cinematic Nick Fury was based on the Ultimate version which debuted in 2001, years before Samuel L. Jackson took the role, but gave his license for the use of his likeness. Also Captain America has super strength similar to the Ultimate comic book version but unlike the prime Marvel universe.
2+ years member.
Nicolas Cage who has played Ghost Rider and was even considered for the role of Superman did not lagally change his birth name as Coppola, the nephew of Francis Ford Coppola, the acclaimed director of the Godfather, but used the surname Cage because he was a fan of comic book character Luke Cage.
2+ years member.
Thor is the not the biological son of Frigga as in the movies but of Gaea who is the grandmother of Zeus who is the allfather of the Greek gods and an equal of Odin who rules Asgard.
2+ years member.
Many people say about Doomsday being a ripoff of the Hulk but he is stronger than him. Doomsday is an equal of Superman while Hulk is inferior to Thor and Thor is inferior to Superman (although Thor wins the solo fight only because of Thor's expertise with magic which is Superman's vulnerability). There is a Skrull called Titannus who is much similar to Doomsday as an alien test subject who hated his own people because he was tortured during the experiment which gave him his powers and was a brute just like Doomsday, as he inflicted a blow to his head so powerful that it was completely destroyed but later reconstructed with no memory because of a woman rejecting him, very similarly to the monstrous Doomsday who adapts every time after being killed.
2+ years member.
Do you know that Hugh Jackman's height is 74.5 inches while Wolverine's is 63 inches? So he is taller than his most iconic character as much as Hulk is taller than Superman.
2+ years member.
Do you know that Hugh Jackman's height is 74.5 inches while Wolverine's is 63 inches. So he is taller than his most iconic character as much as Hulk is taller than Superman?
2+ years member.
Do you know that Hugh Jackman's height is 74.5 inches while Wolverine's is 63 inches. So he is taller than his most iconic character as much as Hulk is taller than
2+ years member.
Anyone know about this case where Hulk lifted Thor's hammer without seeming worthy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIA1B9uch0M
2+ years member.
Marvel Hercules kills all Olympian gods and becomes enemies from DC Ares. Lex Luthor learns about Marvel mutants and kills them for the same reason he hated Superman, so he becomes an enemy of Magneto. Ultron considers all biological creatures as inferior to mechanical ones so Mister Sinister with his radical views about eugenics and obsession with creating the perfect humans becomes his enemy. Martian Manhunter is an enemy of Doomsday because the latter is responsible for a second genocide of the remnants of the Martian race of the former. Venompool both as a mercenary paid by many employers who can benefit by the fall of Atlantis and as a Klyntar monster who wants to feed on easy prey such as wandering Atlanteans who are roaming over the surface of the Earth becomes the worst enemy of Namor. https://www.superherodb.com/battle/45-45154/
2+ years member.
@AndreasVer, what you're doing by explaining the battle is very though out and cool, so I appreciate that, but this forum is not to be used for that purpose. So can you please only post about that battle on the battle page for it.
2+ years member.
Venompool, Lex Luthor and Hercules all share the common trait of feeling extreme jealously for other characters. Venompool hates Wolverine because of Weapon X and Spider-Man because of symbiote, while Lex Luthor hates Bruce Wayne as a competitor in business as much as Superman who happens to be a close ally of Wayne's alter ego Batman and Hercules hates Thor and Hulk because he thought about himself that he was the strongest being before meeting them as physical equals while he had invested in Stark Industries while it was run by the father of Tony Stark who as Iron Man is also usually involved in conflict with Thor and Hulk. So their enormous egos could fit very well with Ultron and Doomsday as monsters that destroy everything in their way without any second thought, as well as Captain Atom who justifies any means to serve his ends that are far above the petty ambitions of his teammates. https://www.superherodb.com/battle/45-45154/
2+ years member.
Hello my fellow comic book people, and welcome back to another episode of Random Facts with Soul57
Today we'll be talking about superhero feats from the movies. While movie versions of characters are for the most part inferior to their comic book counter parts but the movie versions still have some very impressive feats of their own and we'll be discussing a few of them. The first one I'm doing (and the inspiration for this) Magneto's feat from X-Men 3: The Last Stand, which I was watching earlier today. Magneto had a very impressive feat when he tore off a piece of the Golden Gate Bridge and lifted it carrying everyone and everything on it so they could head to the source of the cure. To quantify this feat we'll start with how long the GGB is, which happens to be 8,980ft. And Magneto didn't lift the entire bridge it was a large portion of it so I'll say about 1/4th. Meaning the size of the chunk he lifted was still 2,245ft by itself. Next is the total weight of it, that being 887,000 tons and 1/4th of that would be 219,250 tons which is an incredibly impressive lifting feat, and then you add on all the cars which are at least a ton each and there was about 50-100 cars on it but that is just lifting strength, how much force would it take for him to rip out that big of a chunk.
2+ years member.
So the bridge is made mostly out of steel (I'm ignoring all of the concrete and everything) and steel has an ultimate tensile strength of 78,300 pounds per square inch. The GGB is also 90ft wide, we must convert that and this 1/4th length of 2,245ft both into inches, the length would be 2,631,000in with a width of 1,080in, so the total surface area of this bridge portion is 2,814,480,000in (I'll be ignoring how thick the bridge is, but it's not that big a deal) which gives this small portion of the bridge a tensile strength of 2.22487884x10^14 pounds per square inch, and Magneto casually ripped this thing completely out of the bridge and lifted it a few hundred yards if not much more than that, so even in the movies Magneto's electro magnetic waves are ridiculously powerful.
This has been Random Facts with Soul57, for SHDb radio, have a nice day and cue that music.
1+ years member.
I made a goof, The Flash is not a street level character he is much stronger than that, but it's not that big a deal.
1+ years member.
Hello my fellow comic book people, and welcome back to another episode of Random Facts with Soul57 (34)
I haven't done this in a while, so this will be a light episode. Here's the 2nd installment of Pound for Pound, where I take three street level characters and see who is, well, pound for pound the strongest. Today we'll be looking at the three main Flashes, Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, and Wally West. The weights are as follows, Jay who weighs 179lbs and can lift 220lbs. Barry 195lbs, can lift 22,000lbs, and finally Wally who is 190lb and lifts 220lbs. The pound for pound calculation is very easy, lifting strength/weight.
Jay PFP: 1.23, Barry PFP: 112.82, and finally Wally PFP: 1.16. So out of all the Flashes Barry is pound for pound the strongest of them all by over 110PFP
This has been Random Facts with Soul57(34), from SHDb radio, have a nice day and cue that music.
1+ years member.
Random sidenote:
The infinite mass punch's name is terribly inaccurate, because the Flash does not alter his weight at all, (he would have to increase his mass by an infinite amount which would leave him immobile) the real name for it should be the infinite speed punch because he is in fact increasing his speed not his mask, only problem is it doesn't sound as cool.
1+ years member.
MCU Thanos is up to 2 feet taller than comic Thanos
What? No way.
1+ years member.
MCU Thanos is shown to be 8 feet. Comic Thanos is 6-7 feet
1+ years member.
Hello my fellow comic book people, and welcome back to another episode of Random Facts with Soul57(34).
How fast does Superman have to go to reverse the planet's rotation like he did in the movie? Well first of all it would not reverse time because that is not how time works and could potentially destroy all life on Earth, but anyways the Earth spins at 1000 mph (one full rotation), now moving that fast in the opposite direction would not reverse its rotation but would stop it altogether and that would end all life, so he has be going faster than that and not only that, but Superman was able to accomplish this in seconds (around 15 to be exact). So what speed would he need for this? First Earth's 1000 mph in a 24 hour day period and then convert that into minutes by multiplying that by 60, so 60,000 mph and then another 60 for seconds and you have 3,600,000 mph (which is almost 5000x faster than the speed of sound) and because he did this in only 15 seconds you then multiply that by 4 (because 15 is 1/4th of 60) 14,400,000 mph (almost 20,000x the speed of sound) and since he circued it multiple times it might even be faster than that also taking into account how small he is in comparison to the Earth, and is physically impossible because no matter how fast he is going he would have to have equal or greater size and mass of Earth because gravity.
This has been random facts with Soul57(34), from SHDb radio, have a nice day and cue that music.
1+ years member.
Thank you Kanye, Very Cool!
1+ years member.
Even though it was with a meme, i appreciate someone finally commenting on these.
2+ years member.
Hello my fellow comic book people, and welcome back to another episode of Random Facts with Soul57.
This is the beginning of a mini series I'm calling "Pound for Pound" where I take 3 random superheroes and figure out who is the strongest pound for pound? I will not be including people with incalculable/unlimited strength because infinity times anything is infinity, the feats of strength must be of their own power alone which means if they were amped or had the help of others, and they can only be "Street level" characters. The first three I'm using are; Spider-Man, Luke Cage, and Cyborg. First their physical features, Spidey is 5'10", 165lb, Luke Cage is 6'6, 425lb, and finally Cyborg who is 6'6", 385lb. The height doesn't really matter but the weight does and now for their lifting strength, Spidey: 55,000lb, Cage: 110,000lb and Cy: 44,000lb. To find it is pretty easy, person's weight/ lifting weight. Spidey PFP: of 333.3, Cage PFP: 258.8 and Cyborg PFP: 114.3. So despite having only the second highest lifting strength Spidey is Pound for Pound the strongest out of the three by 74.5 PFP.
This has been random facts with Soul57. from SHDb radio, have a nice day and cue that music.
2+ years member.
There are no results for Hello my fellow comic book people, and welcome back to another episode of Random Facts with Soul57.We have found the destructive power of 4 different characters (Classic Superman, Hulk, Flash, and Galactus) two of which were bombs, but what if we created a super bomb that was an amalgamation of all of them? First we have to give all their individual destructive powers. Superman: 8.176x10^24, Hulk: 1.714x10^25, Flash: 2.41x10^9, and Galactus: 4.44x10^32, and to make it even more insane well multiple all those numbers together. We get an unbelievable 1.5x10^92. To put that into perspective a neutron star has the mass of a solar body (sun) inside an 11km radius, using the mass of our sun is 4.18x10^30 (our super bomb destructive power is over 3 times that) so the density of a neutron star is 9.1x10^28 per km, so in total it can produce 3.8x10^59 so the energy from this would be (e=mc^2) would be 3.14x10^76. An the combined explosion of 2 of them permanently altered a galaxy which would be 6.84x10^76. Our bomb has 15 more zeroes behind it, so yeah this bomb has the potential to possible destroy a galaxy since it is 4.77x10^15 times greater.
This has been Random Facts with Soul57, from SHDb radio, have a nice day and cue that music.
2+ years member.
Ignore the "There are no results for" part, when I clicked copy I highlighted too much.
2+ years member.
Random Facts with Soul57 D...D...D...D...Double Feature! *explosion*
Remember the last Double Feature when we talked about a Hulk Bomb? Well today we are doing something even bigger, what if Galactus became a bomb? We will be using the same equation from last time (e=mc2). Galactus is a lot larger than the Hulk and just like him we will be using only his weight in this. He weighs a monstrous 36400lbs, a lot more than the Hulk. Like the previous we have to convert this to grams and we get 1.65x10^7 grams. We multiple that with the speed of light squared (9x10^16) and this power cosmic bomb would have a grand total of 1.48x10^24 which is a lot more than both Classic Superman and the Hulk bomb with enough power to wipe out the dinosaurs 6x over. But let's give Galactus the same treatment we gave the others and just for the heck of it say he is moving at light speed, so we plug that into our equation and... you get 4.44x10^32 which is more than enough to blow up the moon more than once and could in fact also blow up Pluto, Mars, Venus, Mercury multiple times over, and is just strong enough to blow up Earth 2 times over.
This has been Random Facts with Soul57, from SHDb radio, have a nice day and cue that music.
2+ years member.
So this Galactus bomb would literally devour worlds, guess the title holds true even in real life.
2+ years member.
Hello my fellow comic book people, and welcome back to another episode of Random Facts with Soul57.
What would happen if the Flash punched you? You would obviously die but how bad would it really be. We'll look at three places, the head, the chest, and your spine. First is your head, the minimum force it would take to fracture an average human skull is 873N of force. Let's assume Flash is only going light speed (he's going easy) and we are going to do this with 3 different Flashes, Barry Allen, Wally West, and Jay Garrick. We'll start with Barry, who is 195lb, and the equation for force is F=MA we'll have to convert it to grams because science is like that, and you get a whopping 26,535,153,630,000N.
2+ years member.
Part-2
You know what, F all those calculations we are just going to use Barry. Barry's punch could fracture your skull 2.79x10^10 times over, he would one shot your head basically into nothingness. And for your chest and spine, it would have enough force to completely break them 6.63x10^9 (the skull would be the same, I just used to amount to fracture it as the comparison, not breaking it) times over so those two thing are completely gone. In fact one punch would have enough force to completely break every bone in your body wouldn't it? let's find out. I'm going to be generous and say every bone has the same strength as your femur (it's the strongest bone, and I using it because I want to) to break it would take 11,721,086.9N of force to break a femur, and there are 206 bones in your body. So after calculating it would take 2.41x10^9N to break every bone. So with ONE Punch the Flash could break every bone in your body almost 11,000 times over, which is insane, imagine if he was at top speed.
This has been random facts with Soul57, from SHDb radio, have a nice day and cue that music.
2+ years member.
That just gave me an idea! For the next episode, which do you want to see first, "What would happen if the Flash punched you?" or "What would happen if Galactus became a bomb?" I'm going to do both but which one do you want first?
2+ years member.
What it be like/take to become Ghost Rider and his powers (assuming you don't die from literally catching fire)? We'll start with how it would be to become him, well first of all you couldn't see anything because you would have fire in your face but how hot would you need to get to burn off all your skin and set your bones on fire? We'll also have to assume your clothes don't melt onto you permanently but to actual catch fire, considering the fact the average fire is 600-850 degrees Fahrenheit it would be more than enough to burn you but not enough to actually burn your skin off completely because skin is too thick to be melted off, lava could easily do it, and it can get up to 1,250 degrees Celsius or 2,282 degrees Fahrenheit. And regular fire cannot get that hot, but he has "hellfire" so I'll assume it's as hot as lava. The only problem is your bones would also melt instantly. And no one know what it would take to set bones on fire without melting, so let's assume it returns to the 600-850 degrees Fahrenheit.
2+ years member.
Part-2
So in order to become Ghost Rider it would take 2,282 degrees C and would then have to cool down to 800 degrees instantly after, so considering the fact becoming Ghost Rider is physically impossible, if you were to become him it would suck and honestly not be worth it, since you can't even see in the first place, Oh and to be able to shoot out his fire that burns folks you have to spit out basically lava, which would not be possible either because that means you would be storing it inside your body all of your internal organs would catch fire and you would die instantly. And one final thing, sadly you can't do that badass fire chain thing because steel doesn't work that way and would melt in your hand and fuse with you bones and potentially with the ground fusing the other end and you are stuck in place. So in conclusion, being Ghost Rider sucks, poor Nicholas Cage.
2+ years member.
Do you have any suggestions for the next episode of Random Facts with Soul57? It can be a what if like Kid Goku becoming super saiyan 3, superheroes if they were in real life like this Ghost Rider one, or just something fun a pointless like the Hulk bomb episode, I'm open to anything so let me know.
What if you run at the speed of light? I know that one. Your molecules would disappear and so would you. That's why the speed-force is there. It's like a bubble to protect you.
2+ years member.
That's not what I meant. And your molecules would not disappear, they would just look like that because you are moving faster than the eye can perceive and would look invisible. but you would retake shape once you stop because the light catches up to you. The speed of light is how long it takes for light to reflect into your eyes giving you the perception of sight, you would still be in tacked just moving faster than the average human's perception.
Yes it would. If you were to run at the Flash's speed the air molecules and yourself would be destroyed along with the environment surrounding you.
2+ years member.
I'm talking about just light speed, Flash runs MFTL+, if you ran as fast as him you would rip apart, but base light speed, no.
2+ years member.
It keeps saying I can't post an empty comment, but I typed something in it, why is that?
1+ years member.
It means you went over the character limit.
Who wants to know the secret to all barbecue sauce . The mother of all Goodness ?
2+ years member.
Random Facts with Soul57 D...D...D...D...Double Feature! *explosion*
How powerful would the Hulk be if he was turned into a bomb? This one is easier than the previous one and I will be taking a few liberties with this, I am ONLY using Hulks mass not the strength of the Hulk just to be clear. Okay, to figure this out we will be using the famous formula E=MC^2. Hulk weighs 1400lb. We must first convert pounds into grams because that is what the formula requires. So Hulk weighs 635029.317g. The c in this equation stands for the speed of light (3 x 10^8) and we square that number which is 9x10^16 so you multiply that with Hulk's mass and you get 5.71x10^22 Joules. Which is more than 2 times the amount of energy the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs had, but is 100x less than Old school Superman's power we discussed earlier. But let's have more fun with this. Hulk can run at a top speed of 300mph, let's apply this to our previous number because why not. So first we need to give him the same benefit we gave Superman and add Hulk's speed into the equation, and we get 1.714x10^25 so this gamma Hulk bomb is more than old school Superman but still 100x short of Moon level. This are not at all true to the characters actual power they are just for fun.
This has been random facts with Soul57, from SHDb radio, have a nice day and cue that music.
@Soul want to debate on something? Or we can do it tomorrow?
2+ years member.
@Windshadow sorry I didn't see this the first time, I probably signed out just before you typed this, but I would love to. What do you want to debate about?
Don't worry. I'm not in the mood right. MAYBE tomorrow?
2+ years member.
Okay, that's fine, I'm too tired right now anyways, just at me when you're in a better mood.
Heep
156 days ago
Heep
Random Knowledge
1+ years member.
Well thats three things Im annoyed when I read or hear people speaking about or when I watch series or movies that are wrong.
Should be common knowledges...
1.Spiders are not insects
2.Straight swords are not meant or designed to cut
3.A deep injury to the leg does not allow you to run or even walk
2+ years member.
1. Spiders are arachnids
2. Straight swords are for stabbing or joisting
3. Well if it was accurate they would need to either crawl or hop on one leg, but either way that slow walking psycho is going to catch them, wouldn't happen if they weren't shagging in the woods, which I would assume is very uncomfortable in the first place.
2+ years member.
Did you know TIE-Fighters in the Star Wars franchise technically in real life, and that they could be made? The TIE stands for Twin Ion Engine, and what is cool is the fact that we have Ion engines that exist in real life. They are not called ion engines but they serve the same purpose, the real life name for them is Ion Thruster, they are "a form of electric propulsion used for spacecraft propulsion that creates thrust by accelerating ions with electricity. The term is strictly used to refer to gridded electrostatic ion thrusters, but may often more loosely be applied to all electric propulsion systems that accelerate plasma, since plasma consists of many ions." So once laser technology becomes more advanced enough to actually destroy something in the very near future, (it would cost a LOT of money) we can make our very own TIE fighters in real life.
2+ years member.
Did you know Muhamad Ali once knocked out Superman? Just kidding, I mean it did happen but we are going to talk about how strong would the original Superman actually be. We all know the unstoppable force he is now but I'm talking about the one that was powerful as a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet, and could leap tall buildings. The locomotive part first, the fastest train on Earth right now (I'm using these to upscale him as much as possible) moves at 574.8kmph and the heaviest trains weigh at most 10,000 tons, so that would put the force of locomotive is (using the formula F=ma) 5,748,000,000N of force but to get actual power we need to use it over a distance so he is 10 meters away from the target (w=FD) which means his punch has a total power of 5.748 x 10^10 Joules.
2+ years member.
Part 2-
Okay so the speed of a bullet is at most 1,524 m/s, that isn't very fast but he is faster so let's say he is 10x that (doesn't specify how much faster so this is a rough guess) so 15,240 m/s, still not that impressive compared to other superheroes. And finally jumping tall building in a single leap now let's say he would be able to leap over the tallest building (Burj Khalifa) which is 2,722ft tall at the tip. Superman weighs 225 pounds so to get that much weight to jump that high with the speed he is at, he would need the jump force of a whopping 9.334 x 10^9 joules. Now let's just for the fun of it put all of this together to see how powerful all this attributes are together put original Superman at 8.176 x 10^24 which is greater than the one that wiped out the dinosaurs (2.24 x 10^23) but falls 1,000x short of moon level.
2+ years member.
The enchantment on Thor's hammer Mjolnir is technically not true, because if Thor has his hammer in his hand, and you pick him up, you technically are lifting Mjolnir because of something called commutative property. Thor + Mjolnir = Lifting Mjolnir, you lifting + Thor + Mjolnir = You lifting Thor lifting Mjolnir meaning you are lifting Mjolnir because of the commutative property. Your welcome for this unnecessarily long explanation.
2+ years member.
Random Fact- If kid Goku during Dragon Ball (before Z) had the ability to go SSJ3 he would be faster than light itself.
Kid Goku at 12 years old was faster than lightning out running it. Evidence-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb75AOE7f5U
And Lightning travels at 224,00 MPH. Goku then later under went training which training in Dragon Ball is at least a 5x multiplier so that put him at 11,200,000 MPH after training. The multiplier for SSJ is 50x, you apply that to it and you get 56000000 MPH, SSJ2 is twice that so you apply the multiplier and you get 112,000,000 MPH, and finally the ssj3 multiplier is another 4x that so you get 448,000,000. The speed of light is 300,000,000 MPH so if 12 year old kid Goku could achieve ssj3 he be 148,000,000 Miles per Hour faster than light speed itself.
2+ years member.
Unpopular X-Men characters, their powers, and why they deserve more recognition
-Strong Guy: He can absorb kinetic energy amplifying his own strength exponentially with each punch he takes and is unlimited in how much power he can gain, but the kick is that he must expend all of that power within 90 seconds or he will collapse under the strain. He should gain recognition because he is cool character and a nice personality.
-Mister Sinister: He is immensely powerful and has taken on multiple X-Men at the same time and has beaten them, and his mutant power is to nullify even strip mutants of their powers. He is known more than most on this list but dose not have the amount of recognition he deserves.
-Shadow King: He is the ruler of the Astral Plane, and while inside there he is even a more powerful than all of the X-Men main cast, and is a stronger telepath then, Charles Xavier, Emma Frost, and base Jean Grey, the only problem is that he is confined to the Astral Plane and needs a host to effect the real world but it severely weakens him.
-Marrow: She is the leader of the Morlocks and with complete freedom to launch sharp bones from her body at deadly speeds can regenerate them instantly, and use them to create a very strong armor out of them, and not to mention ignoring the bones she is incredibly sexy and one of the hottest X-Men characters imo.
2+ years member.
More Unpopular X-Men characters, their powers, and why they deserve more recognition
-Omega Red: A KGB super solider like Captain America who was experimented on during the cold war and is ranked #95 on the greatest comic book villains of all time list and is still unheard of, with the unique power to expel secrete pheromones that can kill people in seconds which helps with his murderous tendencies along with the coils of carbonadium that are incredibly deadly.
-Magnus: He is the alternate-universe version of a son if Rogue and Magneto if they had one, and he gained both of their powers such as flight, control over most metals and can create energy blasts and shields and can control electromagnetic energies like protons and electrons, and touching him will kill you instantly by turning you into steel, in fact the storyline Exiles is underrated in and of itself (could be my nostalgia but I remember it was really good).
-Sunspot: He was a huge and important member of the X-Men during X-Force line of stories he can absorb energy from the sun (like Superman, but his powers are cooler) can convert it into strength, produce light, heat, and can fire destructive blast of solar energy and is always absorbing it so he basically has unlimited energy so long as the sun is out.
Random Facts:
1. Stan Lee planned on quitting the comic book industry until his wife Joan told him to write the type of characters he wanted to for his last project. The result was the Fantastic Four, which created a more humanly flawed type of superhero.
2. John Constantine is one of the only comic book characters to age in real time with his publication.
3.Batman once admitted he peed himself
2+ years member.
That fact about Constantine is actually dope.
How old is Constantine?
Random Facts
Marvel has almost bought DC Twice!!!!!!
Superman was originally a Bald Headed Villain (he was where lex luthor came from)
There is a Actual Yellow Hulk . His name is Jackson Lenard
Namor was the first Hero in comics to fly
2+ years member.
Random facts about Wolverine
-He was originally called the Badger, but the name was changed because it wasn't intimidating enough.
-X-Men Origins Wolverine, was the first time ever we were given Wolverine's full name James Howlett.
-The only reason he was created was so he could fight the Hulk, his original purpose was to give Hulk a challenge.
-The original X-Men cartoon was the first time Wolverine showed affection towards Jean Grey, in the comics he is not stuck in the Wolverine, Jean Grey, Cyclops love triangle.
-Wolverine didn't become an X-Men 1 full year after he first appered in Hulk #180
2+ years member.
for the last fact I meant to say until the "year after" in May, 1975, Hulk #180 came out in October 1974, my bad.
2+ years member.
We have had every Australian native other than @Hawkinz in this forum.
1+ years member.
Fun Fact, I don't actually like the Hulk character.
1+ years member.
What the f*ck? Homie you trippin? Lol
WTF!!!
2+ years member.
You know what? It's not hard for me to believe that because you hate OP characters and Hulk is an OP character.
1+ years member.
But... but.... Nemian's the Hulk Guy....
1+ years member.
I can lie better than the Devil himself.
2+ years member.
Anyone want to learn some random Thor facts?
2+ years member.
I do, tell me everything!
Yeah I do
2+ years member.
Okay, hold on
2+ years member.
• Journey Into Mystery #85 - Thor knows about and understands how Anti-Matter works
• Journey Into Mystery #108 - Thor knows Geography very well
• Journey Into Mystery #110 - The sharpness of Thor's tongue matches the strength of his limbs
• Journey Into Mystery #111 - Thor's months of association with Iron Man and the Avengers has given Thor much knowledge of involved, complex systems of electronic component parts that he can modify for his own unique purposes
• Journey Into Mystery #111 - Thor possesses the medical knowledge of Donald Blake
• Journey Into Mystery #112 - Thor only speaks the truth
• Journey Into Mystery #120 - Thor is an amazing Blacksmith. He did in an hour what would take humans a month
• Journey Into Mystery #83 - Thor performs his very first feat of strength by lifting an 875 ton boulder as if it were cardboard
• Journey Into Mystery #84 - Thor hits so hard that the vibrations from his impacts disassemble the very molecules themselves
• Journey Into Mystery #85 - Hammer or no hammer, Thor's strength is still the greatest of all the gods
2+ years member.
• Journey Into Mystery #87 - Stated as being the mightiest figure on Earth
• Journey Into Mystery #92 - Thor can karate chop a tree with a perfectly straight cut
• Journey Into Mystery #92 - Thor's fingers are strong enough to carve a hammer out of straight Uru metal
• Journey Into Mystery #94 - With a slight pressure of Thor's little finger, he can topple the Leaning Tower of Pisa
• Journey Into Mystery #94 - Even Odin's strength cannot match Thor's
• Journey Into Mystery #95 - The whole world knows Thor as the mightiest figure on Earth
• Journey Into Mystery #100 - No metal on Earth is strong enough to stop Thor
• Journey Into Mystery #108 - While his strength was reduced to half, Thor's blows are some of the most powerful in the Universe
• Journey Into Mystery #112 - While his strength was reduced to half, Thor is unimpressed by the Hulk's strength
• Journey Into Mystery #112 - While his strength was reduced to half, Thor proves he is stronger than the Hulk
• Journey Into Mystery #112 - While his strength was reduced to half, Thor exerts such violent and thunderous force that the very atomic fabric of the stones he hit gave way
• Journey Into Mystery #115 - Easily breaks out of having his very molecules frozen
• Journey Into Mystery #83 - Thor swung Mjolnir at millisecond speeds
• Journey Into Mystery #83 - Thor can react in split-seconds
• Journey Into Mystery #85 - Thor can swim faster than the fastest fish which is 70 plus mph
2+ years member.
• Journey Into Mystery #86 - Thor moved in an instant
• Journey Into Mystery #87 - The speed at which Thor digs is scientifically impossible
• Journey Into Mystery #88 - Runs with superhuman speed
• Journey Into Mystery #92 - Thor runs as fast as his makeshift Uru hammer can fly
• Journey Into Mystery #97 - Shows some acrobatic moves
• Journey Into Mystery #98 - Time means nothing to the gods of Asgard
• Journey Into Mystery #99 - Thor travels at speeds faster than the human mind can comprehend
• Journey Into Mystery #104 - While his speed was reduced to half, Thor can search the entirety of New York City in less time than it would take Donald Blake to cross a street
• Journey Into Mystery #108 - While his speed was reduced to half, Thor could fly to the end of the Universe if need be
• Journey Into Mystery #112 - While his speed was reduced to half, Thor moves at blinding speed and states that there is no doubt as to if he is faster than the Hulk
• Journey Into Mystery #115 - Thor can swing Mjolnir at cyclotronic speeds. You can't even see Mjolnir at these speeds
• Journey Into Mystery #119 - Thor is never too late
• Journey Into Mystery #83 - Thursday was named in Thor's honor
• Journey Into Mystery #83 - The leather strap on Mjolnir is unbreakable
• Journey Into Mystery #83 - Stated as being the greatest new superhero of all time
2+ years member.
• Journey Into Mystery #84 - Whenever Donald Blake turns to Thor and vice versa, people in close proximity get blinded
• Journey Into Mystery #84 - It takes Donald Blake but an instant to turn into Thor and vice versa
• Journey Into Mystery #85 - Even while being hypnotized, Thor still won't allow himself to be rid of Mjolnir
• Journey Into Mystery #85 - Thor was shown flying without the aid of Mjolnir
• Journey Into Mystery #89 - Has the ability to make his voice sound like it is somebody else without even moving his mouth
• Journey Into Mystery #90 - Thor fears no creature in all the Universe
• Journey Into Mystery #92 - Asgard exists beyond our segment of time and space
• Journey Into Mystery #92 - Asgard is stated as being infinitely away from Earth
• Journey Into Mystery #92 - Thor is stated as being the protector of Democracy
• Journey Into Mystery #94 - When bomb tests go wrong, the entire world looks at Thor to do what their technology can't
• Journey Into Mystery #83 - What 20th century science couldn't do, Thor could do
• Journey Into Mystery #94 - Odin considers Thor the noblest of the Norse gods
• Journey Into Mystery #95 - It is against Thor's code to harm human beings except in self-defense
• Journey Into Mystery #97 - Thor is very patriotic
• Journey Into Mystery #97 (Tales of Asgard) - None were more heroic than the ancient Norsemen
2+ years member.
• Journey Into Mystery #100 - Stated a being the most dramatic superhero of all time
• Journey Into Mystery #103 - Thor fears no spell or foe that lives
• Journey Into Mystery #103 (Tales of Asgard) - Thor receives the magical ship Skipbladnir, which is miniaturized and at Thor's command will grow large enough to take Thor to any place in the Universe
• Journey Into Mystery #104 - In all the Universe, there is none braver, none worthier than Thor
• Journey Into Mystery #106 (Tales of Asgard) - Thor is the symbol of all that is best among man and godling
• Journey Into Mystery #107 - The Avengers have top federal priority
• Journey Into Mystery #107 - Respecting each other's secrets, the Avengers don't know of each other's other identities
• Journey Into Mystery #107 - Asgard has a combat practice field
• Journey Into Mystery #108 - The Avengers, not including Thor, are not a match for immortal Loki
• Journey Into Mystery #108 - All the gods of Asgard emit an aura of free flowing electrons from their person
• Journey Into Mystery #109 - There is a sculpture of Thor at the Wold Fair in the Hall of Heroes exhibit
• Journey Into Mystery #109 - Thor finds the wealth of nations and prizes of the world to be irrelevant to him
• Journey Into Mystery #109 (Tales of Asgard) - A less than 20 year old Thor is approximately 10,750 years old considering he has been around for ages
• Journey Into Mystery #110 (Tales of Asgard) - Asgard has the most powerful Legions of all time
• Journey Into Mystery #110 (Tales of Asgard) - Asgard has never been defeated in battle
2+ years member.
• Journey Into Mystery #113 - Thor dabs. Thor could be considered the one who originated the dab
• Journey Into Mystery #113 - Throughout the ages, the immortals of Asgard have thrilled to athletic contests, even as mortals do today
• Journey Into Mystery #114 - Thor has sworn never to take a human life. Goes on to say that he has pledged never to cause bodily injury to a human with his avenging Mjolnir
• Journey Into Mystery #114 - In order to get to Asgard, you have to travel beyond space, through time, and past all known dimensions
• Journey Into Mystery #114 - Only Odin can strip Thor's power from him
• Journey Into Mystery #115 - Cunning cannot save someone from Thor. Nothing but naked power can stop Thor
• Journey Into Mystery #115 - Frail mortal senses are not meant to cope with the sights they see and the things they hear in Asgard
• Journey Into Mystery #115 - Thor has pledged his very life to the defense of Earth
• Journey Into Mystery #115 - The Avengers have an A-1 priority rating. Thor outranks police officers
• Journey Into Mystery #117 (Tales of Asgard) - The warriors of Asgard go to battle with each other for fun
• Journey Into Mystery #118 - The Destroyer is the most dangerous, the most deadly single entity ever created. Stated as being all-powerful and the only other one who can lift Mjolnir. Made to be unbeatable. As decreed by Odin, the Destroyer has the power to slay Thor. The Destroyer possesses every force in the Universe. The Destroyer is the most powerful foe of all time. Odin created the Destroyer to defeat anything that lives
• Journey Into Mystery #118 (Tales of Asgard) - Thor has a glove called the Crimson Hand. Whenever Thor touches someone, they have to tell the truth
• Journey Into Mystery #120 - Only Thor's strength can equal his matchless nobility
Does anyone want to know about a special tea that can help colds?
Did not mean to post this 😂
Sorry
Well I don't care. GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE TEA!!!!!!!
Well it's actually a recipe (you can look it up online but my mother added some stuff and it's better)
Chamomile Tea
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (It has to be organic)
Molasses
Cinnamon (Grounded)
Honey
Sugar and maybe some lemon juice . That's how you make this tea 😊
thanks. I'll ask my mum to make it.
I don't know how moderators on this site debate like this everyday(mostly @TheNemianLion etc.).
speaking of moderators I think that @SoulCollector should be one.
2+ years member.
Thank you.
1+ years member.
My body is breaking
2+ years member.
@windshadow: It gets easier whenever you know your facts by heart and can quickly apply them to your ever changing arguments
That is good advice. Thank you.
@LordTracer you rank them. I say COIE AM>Spectre>IG Thanos>Eternity.
1+ years member.
Spectre = Anti-Monitor > IG Thanos > Eternity
THANK YOU! p.s can u tell me why? @SoulCollector seams to be arrogant that Spectre and Eternity are equals.
1+ years member.
Well, they're very close to equals. Spectre is only the slight superior to Eternity and the IG. If Spectre had a host, Eternity is his superior, but Unbound Spectre surpasses him.
2+ years member.
Don't call me ignorant you ass, Just because I don't know about ONE character. And guess what, the Spector we are discussing has a host, so @LordTracer even proved you wrong.
No we are actually not @SoulCollector. This is Aztar Spectre. Spectre with host would lose. Chill out man this is a random knowledge forum.
You think that I would think that Spectre with host? When did you think that?
2+ years member.
Well I guess I won this debate than since Eternity is stronger than Aztar who you said would stomp Eternity and I proved you wrong so I win. I wanted to remain calm but the way you are talking is in a condescending tone, as if you know more than I do, so of course I'm going to get mad, when someone talks down to me like a child.
No. All those feats I gave you, are Unbound Spectre not spectre with host. Couple of them were which means Unbound Spectre x Feats by 2. You never gave any logical argument as to why Eternity is stronger than Aztar. No offence but you need to read my comments properly.
No you just declare yourself winner after proving nothing and taking this debate personally.
2+ years member.
You brought up a few feats from Unbound Spector, but in literally half of your comments, you kept bringing up when he fought AM, and when he fought AM he had a host. You never specified which one you were talking about, but the one you used the most was the Spector that fought AM.
"Spectre is right underneath Anti Monitor" how can you be below someone you are equal to? That was clear host Spector.
"nabu in control " and right after that "Oh and I just realise these feats are for hosts of spectre who are 1/2 of spectre's power" you were clearly talking about Spector with a host, you only motioned unbound Spector "So unbound spectre would easily beat spectre" then continued to talk about host Spector.
If he did fight AM with a host,that means he's more powerful than him since the host halves the spectre's powers.
Only reason I said they were equal is because you proved me wrong. Therefore Unbound Spectre>COIE AM>Spectre with host>IG Thanos>Eternity. You just opened my victory wide open(maybe)!
2+ years member.
"Spectre would have defeated the CoIE AM but he didn't want to kill him" once again you used host Spector because you brought up his fight with Anti-Monitor.
"Spectre never did defeat anti monitor but he could've." You brought up the fight with Anti-Monitor again, they are more examples but I don't think I need anymore than this. I assumed you were talking about host Spector because you were using feats from host Spector, and when you use feats from a specific version of a character, than that means you are talking about that version of the character.
2+ years member.
You see, you admitted that I proved you wrong.
Ok then. Sorry that I wasn't very clear. But I stand that Unbound Spectre>Eternity since Unbound spectre is >> spectre with host. AM>spectre with host. AM>>IG thanos. IG Thanos>Eternity. Therefore Aztar Spectre>COIE AM>Spectre with host>IG Thanos>Eternity.
2+ years member.
If you had said, "okay so Eternity beats host Spector but he doesn't beat Unbound Spector." Then I would have known you were talking about Unbound Spector and not host Spector. I can't read your mind, I don't know which Spector you are talking about unless you specifically say which Spector you are talking about.
Yes I did say that but you changed my mind with AM vs Spectre with host. I never knew AM fought spectre with host. That changed everything.
2+ years member.
Alright so, Unbound Spector > Eternity > Host Spector, at least that is what I gained from this.
OK. That's good but Spectre with host does beat Eternity. I changed my mind. Spectre with host is underneath AM who is MUCH stronger than IG Thanos who is stronger than Eternity. COIE AM>Spectre with host>IG Thanos>Eternity
2+ years member.
What? No, Spector didn't have a host when he fought AM, Aztar Spector fought AM.
OH you assumed that I thought that Spectre had a host while fighting AM! O K then. Aztar Spectre>>Eternity>Spectre with host
2+ years member.
This debate was really fun, and guess what? We both learned something from it meaning the Forum was a success, your random knowledge turned into a good debate, that turned into us learning something from it.
YEP. It improved my debating skills. It was my first real debate I was in(on this site). So you going to vote? https://www.superherodb.com/battle/-vs-/40-88126/.
1+ years member.
You still have a LONG way to go.
yeah. A LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG way to go.
1+ years member.
I have to shampoo my whole body like you would a dog because I'm so hairy, I also have to apply conditioner, that gets the girls. 😉
Do you have a girlfriend?
1+ years member.
Yeah man, I do.
WHOA. Wait, why am I surprised? LOL. Wait you are 17 right.
2+ years member.
No he is only 16.
DAMN. My brother is 19 but he is the rare type. He's not into girls no matter their hotness.
2+ years member.
@TheNemianLion: I thought you said you didn't have a girl
1+ years member.
I started dating under a month ago, in 7 days we will be dating for a month.
2+ years member.
But when you said you didn't have a girl, you said it well before almost a month ago
1+ years member.
I don't remember that, if I did, I must've been bullshitting.
1+ years member.
I have a girlfriend and I'm 14 :/
@SoulCollector I know that you are good at debating. 😀 . I'm enjoying this debate.
2+ years member.
I'm enjoying it also.
=
But he was not demolished by Thanos with IG, in fact the two collided as evens, and we didn't see what happened because the fight was off panel. Eternity did lose, but just barely and then they were all imprisoned by the gauntlet which is underrated in power. If it was strong enough to defeat and contain 9, yes 9! high multi-universal level characters and Eternity was the strongest of them, and all of those entities put together are stronger than the Anti-Monitor, so IG > 9 entities > Anti Monitor > Spector, and Eternity fought on par with Thanos (all be it a short amount of time) means Eternity is stranger than at least 4 of those entities via. scaling and 2 high multi-universal beings are slightly below AM (high balling him) then 4 would be equal to him, so a highballed Eternity is equal to AM, meaning a mid ball is slightly inferior to AM which makes him equal to Spector.
No he got godstomped. Everytime someone had the IG they demolished eternity. Adam warlock with IG just said,"begone!" and eternity just died(or he got demolished,i forgot). And thanos even defeated eternity just to please terraxia(his imaginary GF).IG thanos was capable of destroying half a universe and probably can destroy couple of them when using at full power. Anti monitor on the other hand destroyed INFINITE universes(thus the comic, crisis on infinite earths).
2+ years member.
We don't know what happened during the fight because it happened OFF PANEL, all we know is that he lost, we don't know by how much only that it happened and with the gauntlet Nebula fought off Earth's heroes on her own, the Gauntlet with all of the stones has a set amount of power and doesn't varies, Thanos himself said it, "all you have to do is think about it and you can do what ever you want" (paraphrased). And I said he was inferior to AM, and that a HIGHBALLED Eternity would be equal. I don't use highballs but a MIDBALLED Eternity (or any normal opinion) is inferior to AM just like Spector is inferior to AM. So by scaling Eternity and Spector are EQUAL in power and would fair the SAME against AM because they are equals.
Here is Thanos asking Terraxia is she pleased after he demolished Eternity : http://i.imgur.com/GqnP0Do.jpg
Adam Warlock obliterating Eternity : https://imgur.com/a/eVqFX and http://i.imgur.com/HmvYbpT.jpg. Anti Monitor >Spectre>IG Thanos or IG Adam>>Eternity.
2+ years member.
You didn't need those scans, I know that they happened I read all of the Infinity Saga, all three stories related to it. Spector is not above the Infinity Gauntlet, there is no feat that puts him above the infinity gauntlet with all 6 stones that have control over all of TIME, SPACE, REALITY, POWER, SOUL, and MIND, Spector might have the power of Mind and Power (Omnicient and the wrath/ power of God), but that won't change anything because that is only 33% of the gauntlet's full power where as Eternity, has the power of Time, and Space (because his is the abstract of time and space, because an eternity is used to describe an amount of space and time) which is also 33% of the Gauntlet so they are equals because all of the stones are EQUAL in output.
Spectre is right underneath Anti Monitor. Anti Monitor destroys infinite universes whereas the IG can destroy a couple. IG thanos and Warlock demolished Eternity.
Anti Monitor: High Multiversal+, Spectre: Multiversal,IG Thanos:High Multi-Universal+,Eternity:Multi-Universal.
AM>Spectre>>IG Thanos>>Eternity.
1+ years member.
Sorry for stepping in on your debate, I just needed to say that @windshadow, that scale is very inaccurate. For one, high multi-universal doesn't exist. Secondly, Anti-Monitor, Spectre, the IG and Eternity are all high multiversal.
2+ years member.
You do realize that the Infinity Gauntlet can destroy an infinite amount of universes also? That is why it's called the INFINITY gauntlet, the ONLY, and I mean the ONLY, reason Thanos's feats with the gauntlet are below AM, is because the gauntlet's power is confined by the user's mental capacity. If Thanos had the intelligence he could destroy an infinite amount of universes also, but because he is a mere mortal he cannot fathom that level of destruction, there was a point during the infinity gauntlet event that Thanos became Eternity and became Multiversal in power, because he would finally have the knowledge of what an infinite universal destruction would look like because he was no longer restrained to a mortal body.
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ee93c4b40f773de0c7943a6f05ada5c8
2+ years member.
This was @Windshadow, not at you @LordTracer.
2+ years member.
@LordTracer it is okay, I have no problem that you intervened.
Um...no. It can't destroy INFINITE amounts of universes. Only reason it's called that is because it grants ''infinite'' power. Just because its name is that doesn't mean it can destroy infinite universes. Even Nemesis(The Being that is actually IG) was only capable of destroying about, lets say, 15 universes. BTW @LordTracer you rank them:AM,Spectre,IG Thanos,Eternity.
2+ years member.
Bruh, The Infinity Gauntlet does grant infinite power which is why it's Multiversal and the only ones above it are LT and TOAA (and the Beyonders because they literally stomped everyone) and Nemises is not the infinity gauntlet, she gained the power of the gauntlet her real name is Jane st. Ives, it is a mortal that gained the gauntlet's power and could not fathom it's full potential so therefor she could not display it's full capabilities. A human beings can't even fathom how big our universe is how the hell can someone fathom Multiversal levels of destruction? THEY CANNOT FATHOM IT'S FULL POTENTIAL SO THEY CANNOT UTILIZE IT FULLY.
That's the wrong Nemesis. LOL. This is : https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Nemesis_(Cosmic_Being)_(Earth-93060)
2+ years member.
They are RESTRAINED by their MINDS.
1+ years member.
Sorry again, for jumping in, but @Soulcollecter57, Nemesis is the Infinity Gems. She is the six Infinity Gems, as well as a seventh given form. She exists on a hyperversal level, second only to the Living Tribunal. The Infinity Gauntlet is far less than her due to not having the seventh gem, which makes it far less than several entities below the Tribunal.
2+ years member.
The only thing to LOL is your debating skills. Because if you knew anything, she is not from the Earth-616 universe! She is from the Earth-93060 universe, and also "Its reintegrated form was weakened by the disturbances caused by the six of the seven Infinity Gems that had gained sentience" meaning she could not utilize it's FULL POWER, so she did not display it's full capabilities and was only shown in ONE COMIC. She was not given enough time to show off it's power and couldn't anyways, as a matter of fact she was WEAKER than Thanos, because she got taken out by a couple groups of Avengers and Ultraforce members, she was fucking fodder.
We never said she was from the earth 616. lol. She was able to destroy two universes in the blink of an eye. Her death gave birth to Earth 616 and also indirectly making the First Firmament(First Eternity). Then the big bang continued and then Eternity was made. SO she indirectly made Eternity.
2+ years member.
You are a real goo debater, aren't you? You called in for help from @LordTracer because YOU can't beat me in this, and he proved you wrong so you played yourself. The Spector that fought AM had a host, so he is weaker than AM. And Nemesis did not create Eternity. Eternity existed before the Multiverse itself, you can't create something that all ready exists, because there is ONLY ONE ETERNITY.
One more point. Nemesis gave birth to 616 universe. Eternity embodies the 616 universe.
2+ years member.
Well like I said, I know close to nothing about Eternity, honestly I'm very proud of the fact the debate was so good despite my lack of knowledge about the character.
2+ years member.
Why does everyone keep doing this stuff? This forum is not for stuff like that, it is a forum where you share knowledge of something you know about like a TEDTalk or lecture in a classroom, not pointless trivial facts like most of the stuff that has been posted, it is not using this forum properly.
1+ years member.
You're overthinking it, broseph, it's just for fun.
2+ years member.
I made it.
1+ years member.
Yo, they're just stating their "Random Knowledge", however igsignificant and stupid the facts are, once again I say, it's just for fun.
2+ years member.
@IMABATMAN42: @Soulcollector57's forum, @Soulcollector57's rules. Whatever he says, we have to resect and follow
1+ years member.
IT'S JUST FOR FUUUUUUN! (Lol)
2+ years member.
Who said?
1+ years member.
Daniel Howe is above any character on this site by at least a Googleplex times over.
1+ years member.
Spongebob?
1+ years member.
Spongebob is cannon fodder, Issue #41 of Daniel Howe he actually destroyed Bikini Bottom by accidentally breathing too much, PaThanos With all his power, Spongebob absorbed only managed to tilt Daniel's head back about a micrometre
Chuck?Paul Blart?
1+ years member.
i just watched lego ninjago
2+ years member.
This forum is not for stuff like that. It is a forum where you can give information about a topic that you can teach others about, like a teacher in a classroom or like a TEDTalk not something like that.
Ok I know that Spectre>>Eternity.
2+ years member.
Can you prove that statement? I don't really pay a lot of attention to the celestial level characters and want to be educated. How is Sprecter >> Eternity?
I'll give you feats for both of them:
Spectre- his footsteps cause earthquakes in hell, his punches go hundreds of billions of light years and warp space, Dr. Fate is insignificant compared to The Spectre,Creates a supernova in his hand,Dumps a guy in the Big Bang, Can comprehend the vision of god and omni-prescence, Casually funnels energy into Damage to recreate the Big Bang, Absorbs the power of a million souls, Kills the Lords of Order and Chaos, Shitstomped Phantom Stranger
Eternity- With a tiny bit of Eternity's power someone completely outclasses Dr. Strange, Eternity is equal in power to the Infinity Gauntlet + Gems, Beyonder and Protege blast Eternity but he is unharmed ,Sneezing away a solar system
Now you decide. P.s can u vote for the spectre vs eternity fight here : https://www.superherodb.com/battle/-vs-/40-88126/
1+ years member.
Spectre- his footsteps cause earthquakes in hell, his punches go hundreds of billions of light years did you stole those feats from me i said them in a debate
i didn't. i know them by knowledge.
@SoulCollector so who wins? have u voted?
2+ years member.
How can Spectre kill Master Order and Lord chaos if they are Marvel characters and Spectre is in DC? You can't kill someone from a different universe unless it was some type of crossover event, and crossovers events are not cannon.
2+ years member.
I have not voted yet, read arguments (there wasn't many) but non of them really convinced me.
This isn't master order and lord chaos. these are the lords and agents of order and chaos. the people who are the masters of dr fate.
In the Marvel/Dc Crossover spectre was=to LT. LT is the only entity more powerful than eternity.
2+ years member.
Oh I must have misread it. But that still doesn't convince me. How strong are the lords of Chaos and Order? For all I know they could be fodder, tier celestials, and Doctor Fate is comparable to Doctor Strange, and you said a portion of Eternity could defeat Strange so those feats cancel each other out. And you gave 10 feats for Spectre and only 4 feats for Eternity, that doesn't seem fair because those could be some of his lower end feats. The creating a supernova isn't very impressive as that is only 1 millionth of Sentry who has the power of 1 million exploding suns and Eternity wipes the floor with Sentry. And fueling the big bang is only a universal level feat since the big bang in DC is only universal, and taking a blast from Protégé and Beyonder who are Multiversal makes the Big Bang feat irrelevant. After reading those I'm leaning towards Eternity unless you can change my mind otherwise.
2+ years member.
Also, The Marvel vs DC crossover is not cannon so that can't be used as evidence.
The only reason being spectre having more feats than eternity. The lords of order and chaos are basically on the same level as master order and lord chaos from marvel. can eternity warp reality with a casual punch? No. Can eternity easily beat phantom stranger? No. Can eternity go up against COIE Anti Monitor? No he is equal to well fed Galactus who is dozens times less powerful than COIE AM. Is eternity omnipresent? No, he is nigh-omnipresence. Can Eternity easily defeat master order and lord chaos? No he wont shitstomp them like spectre would. BTW this is nabu in control so yeah. Even nabu is insignificant to Spectre.
Oh and I just realise these feats are for hosts of spectre who are 1/2 of spectre's power. So unbound spectre would easily beat spectre
2+ years member.
Wait just a minute there is no need to sound angry and Nabu has nothing to do with this so bringing him up makes no sense. I don't know if Eternity can do that stuff because I'm not familiar with him, but at first you said LT is the only one stronger than Eternity but then said Eternity is equal to a well fed Galactus (you changed up your answer which inconstant and makes it hard to believe you) and then you said Eternity can't defeat Phantom Stranger then that means Phantom Stranger is around LT (who really is nigh-omnipotent) levels and I just can't believe that, because Phantom Stranger doesn't have any power feats I can find so beating him doesn't say much, and being Omniscient does not make you nigh-omnipotent all it means is you know a lot. Those were just a bunch of questions that you gave answers to with explanations for them.
Nabu in control multiplies Dr Fate's Power and still he's insignificant. Eternity is equal to well fed galactus. Doesn't mean that galactus is more powerful. Eternity CAN defeat Phantom Stranger(6/10 times) but not as easily as the Spectre did.
2+ years member.
Well Nabu is comparable to Aggamotto who is fodder compared to Eternity so those cancel out. If Spectre and Phantom Stranger (who has no feats displaying his power) only fought once how do you know he could do it again? and if Eternity can beat Phantom Stranger most of the time then he is weaker than LT, and LT is the only one stronger than Eternity than Specter would be on par with Eternity since he is not as strong as LT. So Phantom Stranger isn't all that relevant because he has no feats of strength so beating him means nothing really.
Spectre demolished Phantom Stranger and they have fought more than once with Spectre winning each one of them whilst holding back. LT>Spectre >Eternity> Phantom Stranger . Though I said that Spectre has won all of their meetings, Phantom Stranger held his own for one fight where he was going even with the spectre. He has blocked a blast that can destroy reality with ease. He has control over space and time making him VERY VERY slightly inferior to Marvel's infinity. Making him very near eternity level. Spectre has demolished eternity. Therefore Spectre>Eternity>Phantom Stranger.
Meant to say that spectre has demolished Phantom Stranger not eternity
2+ years member.
Is there evidence showing he held back or is it an assumption? If you deflect a blast that could destroy all reality you simply knocked it away and if that's it, it would have hit something else and all reality would be destroyed but it wasn't so there is no evidence showing it would wipe out reality or else it would have. And if Phantom Stranger is weaker than Infinity who is equal to Eternity beating him would only make him just as strong as Eternity because Specter has not beaten someone equal to or greater than Eternity so there is nothing showing he would be stronger.
No he did. They were stalemating and eventually Presence had to intervene. Only one fight. No he absorbed the blast like it was nothing. This means that eternity has no way to effect Phantom Stranger severely because he mainly uses reality busting powers. Phantom stranger is nearly on Eternity level. NEARLY. SPECTRE DEMOLISHED HIM whereas Eternity CAN'T. Therefore Spectre>Eternity>Phantom Stranger!
2+ years member.
First you said block, now you say absorbed (more inconstancy) can you show me the scan of him absorbing it or am I suppose to except it as truth? And what makes you say nearly? We have not seen Eternity's full power, and if he is stronger his blasts would do more damage than the one Phantom absorbed because he is STRONGER. You also said the fight had to be stopped by the Presence but then right after you said he demolished him (more inconsistency). And how do I know he "demolished" Phantom, you could just be over exaggerating it to help get your point across. Give me evidence of him "demolishing" him because for I all I know he could have barley won.
Here it is : https://imgur.com/4ASCfPs . We have and he at his strongest is equal to IG. This was another fight where the Presence intervened. Sorry but I don't have the scan for Spectre demolishing Phantom Stranger. I just know the fact.
Spectre=Anti Monitor>IG Thanos=Eternity
@SoulCollector You there?
2+ years member.
Wait I typing.
2+ years member.
Well as a debater I can not allow myself to believe something without evidence, I want to but I can't and if I believe you without evidence then I would have to give everyone else that same benefit of a doubt. And for the scan, they said it would destroy their history with lies, and if the attack was that then it would only have erased them and their civilization, it said nothing about all of reality, and Phantom did not absorb it like nothing. He blocked it but it was still strong enough to send him flying back, so it's not that impressive as he was sent flying afterwards.
Eternity is equal to Thanos w/ IG. COIE AM is MUCH MUCH more powerful than IG Thanos. COIE AM=Spectre. Therefore Spectre=COIE AM>Eternity=IG Thanos
2+ years member.
Do you have evidence of him being as strong as the Anti-Monitor? Show me evidence he is equal to him, because Spectre is well below Anti-Monitor in my opinion, unless you can change my mind. And beating Phantom Stranger ain't impressive if he got bodied by a low end universal+ feat that doesn't put him anywhere near Thanos IG since he snapped away half on the universe with little to no effort, literally for shits and giggles so he is multi-universal+ with the gauntlet, whereas Phantom, based on that feat, is only universal+ or low end multi-universal, and if Specter stalemated him TWICE, he is only low end multi-universal.
Spectre would have defeated the CoIE AM but he didn't want to kill him(no scan,sorry). COIE AM>>IG Thanos. IG Thanos is multi-universal whereas COIE AM is high multiversal. IG thanos snapped his fingers and destroyed half the universe but COIE AM satisfied his hunger by eating infinite universes. high multiversal>>multi-universal. Spectre did stalemate Phantom stranger BUT that was only twice of their countless meetings. Spectre>>Eternity.
2+ years member.
Well with no scan I won't believe it, sorry it takes more than words to convince me. I know Anti-Monitor > Thanos IG, but from what you have shown, the only tangible evidence you gave me was Phantom when he took that low end multi-universal blast and was sent flying, and if Spectre is equal to him, he is also only low end multi-universal, so by that verdict Eternity = Thanos IG > Specter. So Eternity wins because you have not proven otherwise.
Have you read COIE AM? And how is IG Thanos beat Spectre. What has he done that's above Unbound Spectre?! And it doesn't matter if DC/Marvel crossover is non canon since they both know that Spectre and LT are the same. Spectre=LT>Eternity
Also the Spectre's power is UNLIMITED unlike eternity but doesn't use it since it can corrupt its host and even the Presence thinks its too powerful to be used but if it has to be used, it can.
Spectre has even defeated 5th dimensional beings without much trouble when unbound.
2+ years member.
No I haven't read it, because if you remember I don't know anything about either character because I don't care about either so no I didn't read it., I don't even know what the hell COIE stands for, and you can throw words and statements around all you want it changed nothing because you have no convinced me on your own, and if Specter has unlimited power that makes him Omnipotent because the power is unlimited, and where does it state that? You have given no scans for either of the two things you stated. Show me the scan of him having unlimited power and a scan of him beating Anti-Monitor or I won't believe you.
I don't have the scans. It's just a fact that most people know. BTW COIE stands for crisis on infinite earths.
2+ years member.
Is it a FACT or an OPINION everyone knows? Has anyone PROVEN he is that powerful or someone said it and everyone was like "oh I'll believe that" IF NO ONE HAS PROVEN IT THEN IT IS NOT A FACT.
2+ years member.
Also @Windshadow HAVE YOU READ IT? I don't think so, because if you had you would know it took Specter and every single DC hero at the same time, and Specter NEVER DEFEATED ANTI-MONITOR. YOU HAVE PROVEN NOTHING and with that good bye.
It is fact since I've seen the evidence. You don't know about celestial level beings so yeah you wouldn't know. Spectre never did defeat anti monitor but he could've.
2+ years member.
(I know lot's about celestial level characters, just not about these 2)That doesn't matter since you have not proven it yourself, so you don't really know a lot about them yourself, since you saw SOMEONE ELSE, prove it and how do I know your not easily influenced. What proof did that person give? And do you have evidence, no you don't. "He didn't beat him but he could have" that is a STATEMENT with NO EVIDENCE behind it, so it means nothing in this debate. I could have benched press the Earth's weight but I don't want to, I made a statement with no evidence behind it so it can't be used in a debate and if it is it will be discredited by any good debater. Unless there is PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF HIM DEFEATING ANTI-MONITOR than it can be used, but HE HAS NEVER DONE IT SO THERE FOR HE IS WEAKER THAN ANTI-MONITOR.
WHAT?! YOU CAN BENCH PRESS EARTH?! WOW!!
Jokes aside, ok spectre is under anti monitor but he DID hold his own against him whereas eternity would get SHITSTOMPED by him.
2+ years member.
But how do you know he would get shit stomped? He doesn't have many feats, so he can't really be used in a debate, but he is in the top 4 strongest beings (tied with Infinity, Oblivion, and Death) so if he is right below LT, and Anti-Monitor is around LT, and Specter lost to Anti-Monitor, so he is below him also. So that makes Eternity and Spector tied in terms of strength since they are below their respected entities, but Anti-Monitor is slightly weaker than LT, so it is Eternity >/= Spector, I'll say equal since he has no feats stating he is stronger than an Anti-Monitor level being, so Eternity would do just as good if not a little better against AM than when Spector fought him.
He would get shit stomped. He got demolished by IG Thanos who is WAY WAY less powerful than Anti monitor. Spectre,according to you, is slightly underneath Antimonitor. Spectre>>Eternity. Top 4?HA. In the cosmic entity hierarchy yes but overall?NO WAY. Here are people more powerful: Abraxas,Mad Jim,Nemesis,Akhenaten etc. I meant as in Eternity is the most powerful abstract entity apart from LT not OVERALL .
I know that I have to wait ANOTHER FUCKING YEAR for infinity war part 2.
2+ years member.
And I have to wait another year for the first Infinity War to come out on regular television because It's not in theaters anymore XD. But this is suppose to be for educational purposes.
Just messin' around.
You know you can watch it online right? Or buy the CD?
2+ years member.
I'm not buying the CD (maybe from Redbox) and I if I watch it online than everyone else in family will have to watch it and I don't feel like doing all that.

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net