Prodigy and Nemian MCU OC Remake

Starter: DarkProdigy

Category: Comics

The DB's OC's will replace a character in the MCU. We start off with Wireback as Iron Man and Nemian as Cap. You can ask for your character to take place in this imaginary universe by listing your OC and the character they will replace. The character must have some similarities to the MCU character and has to make sense. As far as I know we're not doing anything with this, it's just for fun

Replies

1+ years member.
If yall are looking for a Black Panther than Creature would be good
Nosferatu for Gamora maybe
Kodiak for Rocket Raccoon as well
2+ years member.
Death lock - Leopard King
1+ years member.
Antithesis (not on the site) - Red Skull
2+ years member.
What's his shik?
1+ years member.
He was the first ever user of the Genesis Gage, but was turned to a ghostly entity by the Wrath of God after he abused its power. It's like how Red Skull became a ghost after he touched the Tesseract. Antithesis is also the reason that Heartstone becomes Darkstone.
2+ years member.
Here's my idea for an assimilation with the MCU, Antithesis leads a branch of the Exodus corporation and is in league with the Nazis in WW2, Daniel, recently becoming Lionman has to shut down his experiments, and evil plots, at the end of the movie, Antithesis abuses the Genesis Gage, which transports Lionman to another dimension for 1000 years (75 Earth Years in the OCCU) but doesn't age, until The Omega Force retrieves him.
=
When that happened, the Genesis Gage travelled through time, combining with Lionman's DNA, it effected Angela, Sapphire and Jayden, granting them their powers, and Antithesis now works to protect Chornka Staff, or a part of it.
1+ years member.
That's really cool, and somewhat fits with the story of Supreme Comics. After Antithesis is removed from Darkstone (turning her back into Heartstone), he's forced to be a herald of the cosmic abstracts and guard the Genesis Gage.
2+ years member.
Perhaps when Heartstone dispels him, she uses so much of the Genesis Gage's power, she gets trapped inside it in her version of the Quantum Realm, that would be connected to the Mystic Crossroad (Where sorcerers in the Omega Reality get their power) where she might even meet up with Lionman and be like hey Y'all what's up!? But while they're in it, they have no memory with their prior life and just know they need to battle in the War that was overrunning the system they were on.
=
King Code spends most of his life trying to het Angela out of there, eventually, that's up to Tyrannisus and Sapphire, who by now, are partners, after Tyrannisus is forced by his abusive rather to rob some of the left over Genesis Gage that was infused with Lionman's DNA to become Tyrannisus, Lionman gets retrieved first by Ultravox, as he wasn't aware that Angela was in there, so she waits a bit longer, sorry Angela.
1+ years member.
Eh, keeping her in the Quantum Realm would probably be a good idea with how OP she can be. Also, do you plan to write this up? Because this would be really cool.
2+ years member.
Yes, starting from... WIREBACK, the first chapter, also, just to connect it even more, maybe Lionman could date Angela's mother? Just to give them familiarity? Also, since this is a cinematic universe almost EVERYONE will be nerfed.
=
Pearce from the Winter Soldier is Omnimal, who again tried to steal the Genesis Gage, which is what created Lionman, Heartstone, Sapphire and Tyrannisus, and he used it on himself becoming Omnimal, and captured Ethan Pepa, who was thought to be dead, he becomes Bengal Tiger.
1+ years member.
Sure, he could do that if you wanted. It could be kinda weird though.
2+ years member.
How so? If you don't like the idea I'll scrap it.
1+ years member.
Heartstone and Lionman have their relationship, I think him dating her I'm would be weird. You don't have to scrap it, I just think it's a little weird.
2+ years member.
Oh, I only say that because Steve had a relationship with Peggy and Sharon, so I wanted to stick to the MCU closely, and do something similar with Heartstone and her mother, but if it bothers you, it's just an idea, doesn't need to be put into motion. 😀
2+ years member.
Daniel and Angela would meet in The Quantum Realm or should I say the Genesis Gage?
1+ years member.
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Never mind then, it's fine.
1+ years member.
In the Quantum Realm. Unless they get stuck in the Lantern of the Soul (basically the Soul gem), or the Lantern of Nothingness, they can't really get stuck in the Genesis Gage.
2+ years member.
See? Trust in big brother Dan! I won't make anything weird, so really, I don't think I'll use Sharon, so I'm just going to amalgamate her with Janet and that's Angela.
2+ years member.
That certainly puts a spanner in the works, I don't think we should call it the quantum Realm, how about they get stuck in Limbo? (The Omega Reality version) which has merged with the Quantum Realm?
1+ years member.
Yeah, they could get stuck in Limbo.
2+ years member.
Alright sounds good! Well, now I must sleep! Goodnight everyone! 😀
2+ years member.
Fill in the blanks
=
Red Skull -
Iron Monger -
Laufey -
Whiplash -
Malekith -
Arnim Zola -
Drax -
Gamora -
Rocket Racoon -
Grott -
Mantis -
Drax = Khreap
2+ years member.
Abomination / Kurse - Dragonborn
1+ years member.
The Shadow - Punisher
2+ years member.
Anarchist is the Punisher
2+ years member.
Lord Devastator - Malekith...?
1+ years member.
Maybe Hela, or Zemo.
2+ years member.
Hela could work for him
1+ years member.
Heartstone = Janet van Dyne?
2+ years member.
I guess that might work, or would Hope work better?
1+ years member.
I think Janet would work the best. Tony Stark would be the best comparison, but you already have Wireback as Iron Man.
2+ years member.
True, Sapphire for Hope then? Who's Hank?
1+ years member.
Sapphire could be Hope. As for Pym, I have no idea.
2+ years member.
Maybe someone who is strictly intelligence, what was the name of @Galactus' OC again?
2+ years member.
Aye, you reckon he'd work as Hank?
1+ years member.
Yeah, he could probably work.
2+ years member.
Eeeey! Tyrannisus and Sapphire! Partners! 😀
1+ years member.
That's actually a really cool partnership! A guy with the abilities of dinosaurs and size alteration, and a girl with time manipulation.
2+ years member.
Exactly my thoughts! It'd be dope!
2+ years member.
Daroxphet - Surtur
2+ years member.
Exodius - Kaelicius
2+ years member.
Ultravox X - Ronan
2+ years member.
Fissure - Quake
1+ years member.
@Nemian Who will be Thanos?
2+ years member.
Daroxphet? (Morganeth's older brother), Coloniser? (Ex Student of The Father turned evil, and was replaced by Cosmosus) or Maybe Lord Devastator? Or Tyton? Or even Dragonborn or Fire Damon
Fire Damon would be sick as thanos .
Damon searches constantly for the Chorkna Staff
Thanos searches for the Infinity Stomes
1+ years member.
Lord Devastator was based off of Thanos, so he would make sense.
2+ years member.
I think Fire Damon feels more like Thanos, while Devastator feels more like Galactus.
1+ years member.
https://www.superherodb.com/mcu-oc-remake/800-583/
2+ years member.
Nemian as Cap? You mean Lionman?