forum || Created by Tyrannus - 9 d ago.

PIS fights in comics

What are examples of fights where the wrong person won or they only won because they had plot armour.

Comments

EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
Magog one shotting mxy
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
Batman killing Darkseid with a "platonic bullet"

Batman trapping mister mxy in a cage
Bane333
PIS fights in comics
@Tyrannus
Check your messages.
BlotskyA
PIS fights in comics
Batman beating Spectre
Wolverine cutting Thanos
Dr Manhattan beating Mr Myx
Thing beating Namor Under Water
Deadpool's healing factor being better Than Wolverine's Healing Factor
Wolverine Claws Cutting Through Colossus
King Thanos beat Marvel Universe
show 10 replies
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
Spectre let him do that and didn't feel anything, so no

I don't care about that moment, but agreed

Still have yet to prove that, something you never did

Thing is fodder, but so is namor, but anyways agreed

It isn't, not really

The claws are adamantium which is above Colossus

King Thanos is Op
BlotskyA
PIS fights in comics
STOP BEING Dumb! Wolverine Can NOT Cut Through Colossus's Skin since his claws are Incosistent. another thing for Mxy and Manhattan, IT'S BASED ON FEATS!
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
Creating a multiverse is better than destroying a multiverse, and you are still a lol machine meme for saying destruction > creation, which is so god dam sad and hilarious, wolverine's claws are made out of adamantium which is the same medal used to make iron Man armor, it's a strong as f*ck medal and Colossus isn't adamantium, he's below ******
BlotskyA
PIS fights in comics
when was Iron Man Suit made of Adamantium
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
It always was and adamantium is the second strongest medal infinitely harder than steel, Colossus is made of organic steel
AkhilPDX
PIS fights in comics
2 year member
Iron Man's suit isn't made out of adamantium...
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
Hold on.. you're right! its below adamantium actually, proving my point further
Tyrannus
PIS fights in comics
Deadpool's healing factor being better than Wolverine's is right because Wolverine's healing factor is constantly resisting the adamantium poisoning and old age. Deadpool isn't held back by this.
jongensoden
PIS fights in comics
2 year member
agreed tyrannus
Jakcj
Jakcj 4 d
PIS fights in comics
1 year member
If you were talking about how Batman's kick. Let me show you it, I agree it's really PIS
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111174799/4484756-batmanvsspectre.jpg
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
Silver surfer beating galactus
Dark_Wing
PIS fights in comics
1 year member
Hulk hitting Thor with his own hammer _Hulk Let the Battle Begin
Superman (while Motherbox amped) being able to harm Soulfire Darkseid
World War Hulk beating Dr Strange _WWH #4
Professor Hulk going toe to toe with Warrior Madness Thor _Hulk
Weakened Wanda being able to slow down and BFR mind controlled Thor _Uncanny Avengers #7
Trigon losing to the Teen Titans
God of Strength Superman losing to Wonder Woman _JL #47
Wolverine being faster than Thor _Wolverine vs Thor
Wolverine defeating the Hulk
Captain America being able to hold his own against Hulk
Captain America being able to damage Onslaught
Hulk destroying Onslaught's armor _Hulk #446
Black Panther not only being fast enough to catch the Silver Surfer but being strong enough to hold him down
Daredevil being able to dodge attacks from the Mighty Thor
Daredevil being able to hold his own against the Hulk
Basically anything Red Hulk did while he had the Leob Force
World War Hulk being unable to break Emma Frost's diamond form _WWH #2
The Thing making World War Hulk bleed _WWH #2
Thor being decapitated by Captain Marvel _Captain Marvel #12
Dormammu losing to Cyclops
Thor being caught off guard and pummeled by Phoenix Emma Frost despite proving he's superior to her in the same comic _AvX #5
Ezra being able to hold his own against Darth Vader _Twilight of the Apprentice
Luke being able to defeat Vader _RotJ
Anakin being unable to jump over Kenobi _RotS
Palpatine being killed by Han Solo in Dark Empire
Deathstroke bringing down the Justice League
Sentry beating Molecule Man
Thor being harmed by bullets
Superman being harmed by Deathstroke's sword
Hayley Quinn destroying the OverVoid on accident
Catwoman beating three speedsters by herself
show 7 replies
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
Can you just stop saying boomtube amped Superman > Soulfire is pis? FOR ONE THING, soulfire darkseid was being toyed with BY AN AVATAR OF THE SOURCE, not the true source, so soulfire darkseid isn't that special, boomtube amps allow beings to dwarf the size of the multiverse, and they have very highly amped physical attributes, so stop saying it's pis
jongensoden
PIS fights in comics
2 year member
Hulk beating thor no pis weaked wanda stomping thor is no pis hulk destroying onslaught armor is no pis Sentry beating Molecule Man
is no pis
Tyrannus
PIS fights in comics
Hulk got stronger and rightly overpowered Thor in Let the Battle Begin.
Dr Strange being unable to beat WWH shows his power.
Hulk breaking Onslaught's armour also makes sense given how Hulk is Marvel's strongest.
What did Red Hulk do that was PIS?
Anakin did technically jump over Obi-Wan but it allowed him to sever Anakin's limbs.
Dark_Wing
PIS fights in comics
1 year member
1: I have absolutely no problem with Hulk being stronger than Thor because Hulk is the strongest there is after all and it's been confirmed Hulk can far surpass Thor, if you want proof of that here's a video sent to me by @Breaker https://youtu.be/Na36dJgQh-M, based on this instance we know Hulk is potentially 10X stronger than Thor in Hulk's base state. The reason it's PIS is because Thor couldn't stop Hulk from doing that by say letting go of the hammer, calling down a bolt of lightning, or simply ducking to avoid getting hit. There have been at least two other instances when Thor's been able to stop just that from happening Indestructible Hulk #7 https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-67220088484e6fe305b902608249157d and Hulk #26 by Jeph Leob https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/thorredhulk4.jpg.
2: I know, though the feat in itself doesn't make a whole lot of since
3: I know, it's inconsistent given how several characters who are on Hulk's level and maybe superior all failed to even come remotely close to doing that.
4: a lot of things, off the top of my head I can instantly think three examples: 1: defeating Silver Surfer and taking his powers 2: surviving an attack from Galactus, 3: defeating Unstoppable Colossus.
5: it's PIS because literally in that same movie he freaking Mario jumped over from the bridge he was on to a platform and now he can't even make a 15 feat jump.
Tyrannus
PIS fights in comics
1. In the middle of battle you can't always think of these things on the spot. To be fair he had Hulk down at first and should have struck first before Hulk moved but Hulk was faster and stronger at that point.
3. Fair
4. Red Hulk's powers allow him him to steal cosmic energy allowing him to overcome Surfer. Galctus from what I remember puts him back in his place after he confronts him.
5. Anakin did make the jump but that was the problem. Obi-Wan baited him into showing off his power when he should have been patient and placed himself on safe ground.
Dark_Wing
PIS fights in comics
1 year member
1: but Thor is a several thousand year old god who has been fighting a large plethora of different enemies over those years; do you Seriously think he couldn't have done something like that outside of PIS? Remember Thor isn't dumb and as a warrior he should be ready for something like that. And I've literally just posted two examples of him doing just that.
4: give me three other occasions of him doing that outside of that instance, then we can talk about it being consistent. And no, Galactus blasted him after saying he will kill him _Hulk #13 by Jeph Leob. How the heck dose Red Hulk survive that when he couldn't even survive for long in a black hole.
5: I know but why couldn't he just jump 300 meters into the air over Kenobi then land of solid ground? Based on a feat from that same movie he should be able to do that.
Last edited: 3 d ago.
Tyrannus
PIS fights in comics
1. He had Hulk on his knees so Thor has the advantage here. Hulk was able to overpower Thor as he got stronger
4. Red Hulk doesn't really go up against many radiation based people apart from the Hulk to give examples from but absorbing radiation is what he's famous for. Another example of him absorbing cosmic radiation like he did from SS was when he did so against Thor. What do you mean no? Galactus did what I said he did.
5. Anakin was tired and frustrated at that point. Obi-Wan's the master of Form III and they whole point of that form is to keep defending against your opponent until they they get annoyed and make a mistake.
Dark_Wing
PIS fights in comics
1 year member
Dark Infinity being able to copy the powers of Bloodlu...oh wait, that never happened!
show 2 replies
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
Don't tell me blotsky acts like that happened...
BlotskyA
PIS fights in comics
IT DIDN'T Dark Infinity is both Marvel and DC
BlotskyA
PIS fights in comics
wolverine cutting thanos
show 2 replies
Tyrannus
PIS fights in comics
You said that already
BlotskyA
PIS fights in comics
i know, i just wanted a reply lol
DeanDinosaur6
PIS fights in comics
1 year member
Drax defeating Thanos.
show 1 reply
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
Drax was made to be Thanos' kryptonite basically, a being made by thanos' father to kill Thanos, after that, he lost that role and Thanos slapped him, so no
Clint_Barton
PIS fights in comics
Captain Marvel defeating an Odinforce Thor...
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
Superman vs Darkseid
show 3 replies
Jakcj
Jakcj 8 d
PIS fights in comics
1 year member
That wasn't really PIS
Jakcj
Jakcj 8 d
PIS fights in comics
1 year member
Superman blinded Darkseid in a long ending fight. His clothes were torn apart and he won that fight. Though Darkseid wins more fights then Superman could ahve.
Tyrannus
PIS fights in comics
Superman shouldn't even be a challenge to Darkseid.
BlotskyA
PIS fights in comics
Dr Manhattan beating Mxy
show 7 replies
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
Still have yet to prove that
BlotskyA
PIS fights in comics
It's Based ON FEATS! Mxy destroyed the Multiverse. has Manhattan Ever Done THAT?!
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
He's abandoned the multiverse to go create his own, Creation >>> destruction
BlotskyA
PIS fights in comics
actually Destruction >>> Creation
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
Wtf... LMAOOO 😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, by your logic Empty hand >>> overvoid, which is deadass disproven by the writer

Tell me this, an old man can build up a Lego structure, and a young kid can come and break it, tell me does that mean the kid >>> the adult? LMAO no
EmptyHand
PIS fights in comics
I'd expect you only say that destruction is above creation just because you are biased and never want to change any opinion you have
jongensoden
PIS fights in comics
2 year member
dr manhattan beating mxy is no pis fight
BlotskyA
PIS fights in comics
also Wolverine cutting Thanos
BlotskyA
PIS fights in comics
Batman kicking the Spectre
De
DevyEZ 8 d
PIS fights in comics
Captain Marvel defeating Thor.
show 2 replies
Tyrannus
PIS fights in comics
I don't like what Marvel's doing
De
DevyEZ 6 d
PIS fights in comics
Me neither
AkhilPDX
PIS fights in comics
2 year member
Thor trying to fight off Galactus, Wolverine apparently being faster than Thor, Superman saving the "omniverse," DC Odin and DC Zeus splitting apart the Source (who is a jobber), and SF Darkseid's weird....whatever feat happened.
show 4 replies
jongensoden
PIS fights in comics
2 year member
SF darkseid has only 2 feats so no pis fight
AkhilPDX
PIS fights in comics
2 year member
First feat = Fighting the Source
Second "feat" = Being split in two and screaming out of pain from one of Superman's attacks
jongensoden
PIS fights in comics
2 year member
First feat restrains the source second feat tears holes in reality
AkhilPDX
PIS fights in comics
2 year member
Well okay, still weird since Superman's who attack potency (consistently) at most is universal.
Tyrannus
PIS fights in comics
As much as I love Superman he's won many fights he shouldn't have because he's the hero who always saves the day.