New Diss Track

Starter: TheNemianLion

Category: Off-Topic

Murdered MOP! Check it out!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZVu2CizEaU_wUv_Hb83_ggTc0bdS8l4zV-9wD0ySmco/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

2+ years member.
Unlike MOP, I can actually say I destroyed him.
2+ years member.
Part 1, 6/10, repetition through out, but not anywhere near as much. The flow felt a little off, I'm sure it is much smoother in person, but being read, the flow is hard to feel. That Logan Paul line made me chuckle a little so you get extra credit points, on to part 2.
2+ years member.
Part 2- 10/10, God damn. The really personal lines hit hard, the chorus was tight, a little long winded, but still dope. That Ben 10, and Kevin 11 line was smooth. It's a no contest to be honest.
2+ years member.
Holy ****! Did NOT expect a 10/10, part 1 I totally agree with, it really was a warm up to get me in the mood, I always need warm ups before I demolish, that's why I need to be in solitary confinement before rap battles irl, for the second track, I did snap a bit and I was expecting a 8/10, MAYBE a 9/10, a 10/10 means so much, thank you homie!

A disclaimer though, the tracks we got from MOP, for his standards, were amazing, the best he has ever done and he's improved, I really think we should acknowledge that, the fact he got me to write a 10/10 track, really deserves recognition, so well done Kevin.
1st one was inspired by Kill shot.
I've been listening to M&M dissing MGK and that's where I got my inspiration from. Glad you liked it.
2+ years member.
I recognized that, I'm gonna be bringing it up, don't worry! 😉
Dude I think I destroyed you in part 2. I'll be surprised if you come back from that . How did you know where I was inspired from?
2+ years member.
Because I listen to Eminem, my dude... Destroyed... Hmmmm... I don't know... XD
Cracked?
Also the second one was inspired by a Tech Nine song. You like him?
2+ years member.
Tech nine is dope, but you only seem to write decent songs with someone else's influence.
2+ years member.
You bit the Speedom verse
2+ years member.
I wouldn't say cracked, I enjoyed reading your diss, you didn't hurt me, you actually made me proud, so... If anything you added to my armour instead of cracking it.
2+ years member.
DAAAMN! That was really good my G! Smiling the whole time I read that! Props to you, now, Imma hit you with the comma, then the full stop.
2+ years member.
5/10, lots of repetition in the lines used, most of which are factually incorrect, but I won't fault you on that, most rappers lie, it's whatever. The only reason anyone would want to sue you is because your lines are plagiarized, anyway it was a solid attempt, I'll grade @Nemian's next.
2+ years member.
I rated it a 9/10 for Mop's standards and a 4/10 for mine, but a 6/10 in general.
2+ years member.
Not bad, killshot huh?
2+ years member.
7.5/10 for your standards, 3/10 for mine, 5/10 in general.
Revive @MOP!

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2019 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net