Searching...

Movie Ratings: Different opinions.

Created by Galactus, 1 y 7 mo 28 d ago.

I would like to know what movie(s) you've rating (a lot) different than the average.
What movie has the biggest difference in score to the average, and why did you rate it the way you did?

Movies ordered by your rating is a good starting point.

Comments

MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 1 y 7 mo 28 d
48 months member
4.8M
Thor: Love and Thunder (2022) 2.5 lower
lof ot things i didn't like this movie
1 there was lot of unnecessary jokes
2 i didn't like cgi you guys know what scene what i'm talking about 😂
3 i expected more from gorr more scary and more powerful like it was in comics
Galactus
Galactus 1 y 7 mo 28 d
8+ year member
1.8M
There are plenty of +/- 1.1 ratings, I’ve skipped those.

Avengers: Endgame (2019) - 2.6 lower
Probably the most controversial of my ratings. It was all spectacle, no story. Something I remembered; The CGI in the opening scene was terrible.

The Punisher: Dirty Laundry (2012) - 2.2 higher
It's a short. I love Thomas Jane as the Punisher. This short was really good, fit his role as Punisher very well. Reminds me of the Death Wish movies with Charles Bronson.

Thor: The Dark World (2013) - 1.7 higher
Not sure why. I liked the movie. Only seen it once, maybe I'll change my mind if I see it again.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - 1.6 lower
This is considered one of the best MCU movies. I must have missed something.

Licence to Kill (1989) - 1.2 higher
Timothy Dalton is the most underrated Bonds. We should have seen more Bond movies with him. License to Kill is one of my favourite Bond movies. Dalton is an actual spy, and tough when needed. He's the Craig Bond before Craig.

Logan (2017) - 1.2 lower
The average is an 8.8. That's close to exceptional. Although it was a good movie, I wasn't blown away. Also saw it just once in theatre. And theatre screenings rate a bit higher than home theatre ones.

Punisher: War Zone (2008) - 1.2 higher
It’s a decent movie. Just don’t watch it as a Marvel movie. I think it deserves more credit.
Last edited: 1 y 7 mo 28 d ago.