Most Powerful OCs

Created by ManofPower, 1 y 8 mo 19 d ago.

This is about who is the most powerful oc you can use their Super form all that get to debating but no characters like God or Jesus their actual people

Comments

LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 6 mo 22 d
Most Powerful OCs
2 year member
My top 10 (11) most powerful OCs.
—————
0. Photon (The Genesis)
1. Photon (The Siege of Hell)
2. Michael
3. Lord Devastator (Genesis Gage)
4. Sapphire
5. Darkstone
6. Photon
7. Heartstone, Lord Devastator, Thunderstruck and Ra
8. Supernova
9. Supernova (The Siege of Hell/Arc III)
10. Aphrodite, Fenrir, Hel, Scylla, Heartstone (Arc II), Lord Devastator (Arc II), Photon (Arc II), Thunderstruck (Arc II/Godhood)
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 6 mo 22 d
Most Powerful OCs
1 year member
Here is my top ten most powerful Ocs that aren't AG's
1.Father Spirit
2. Fire Damon
3. Star Storms
4. Hexk or
5.Doctor Destiny
6 Spirit
7 Man of Power
8. Sticky Man
9 The Machine
10 Star Storms II
soratoumiga
soratoumiga 1 y 6 mo 22 d
Most Powerful OCs
1 year member
My OCs, ranked by power
1. The Menace / Jaina Allen
2. Phantom Wraith / Frost Klyder
3. Cataclysm (Full Phoenix Force / One with the Phoenix) / Ronhin
4. Omega / Kristen Hedman
5. Marquess / Darla Ethorion
6. Cataclysm (Phoenix Force) / Ronhin
7. Lady Dark / Wanda Stormer
8. Strangeress / Phantom Stranger (unknown power level, could be higher)
9. Elunia / Demiurge
10. Crimson Witch / Karla Stormer
wh
whitney1a 1 y 8 mo 17 d
Most Powerful OCs
3 year member
I'd argue mine, Widowmaker, is definitely up there.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 8 mo 17 d
Most Powerful OCs
1 year member
Alright I'm starting a new chain but pyro Lion Man can't just freeze dark hour he's the entity of time he's literally a being far beyond
Pyro
Power
But I agree pyro Lion headstone and Morning Star damo n a re tied in the most powerful OCs
show 3 replies
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 8 mo 17 d
Most Powerful OCs
3 year member
Pyro Lion has the power over reality, literally all he needs to do is want time to not exist and it wont.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 8 mo 17 d
Most Powerful OCs
1 year member
But nothing can exist without time so he would also die and but dark hour would survive
But I'm actually gotta get to bed guys sorry good day to you good night for me 😴
TheNemianLion
Most Powerful OCs
3 year member
That's not how it works, Pyro Lion would make time non existant for specifically Dark Hour, or just put him in a Reality where time doesn't exist.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
2 year member
I've already shut down every OC with the highest class you can get on God's comment section lmao
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
3 year member
The conversation starts and ends with the Lionman.
show 20 replies
batsheet
batsheet 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
2 year member
Debateable.
TheNemianLion
Most Powerful OCs
3 year member
Well Lionman is a big part of the conversation as he's been in the most OC debates and has a great Win/Loss Record, 41 wins and only 1 loss, that's to Heartstone and I even think that is debatable as I believe Lionman would have his way with her truthfully.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
2 year member
How can you see his wins to losses?
batsheet
batsheet 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
2 year member
Well the fight with Unholy Khreap is still a tie. I can imagine you will soon fix that.
TheNemianLion
Most Powerful OCs
3 year member
Do you want me to invite my 200+ DeviantART followers to this site to fanboy all over Lionman and make his votes 200 - 10?
batsheet
batsheet 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
2 year member
I think you've proved your point.
TheNemianLion
Most Powerful OCs
3 year member
Honestly my fanbase is bigger than my!... Forehead.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
2 year member
Heartstone and Lionman are equals until you bring in their stronger forms.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
1 year member
Man of Power 2 is mo r powerful than heartstone and Unholy Khreap
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
2 year member
How? The only reason he'd have a chance in a fight against Heartstone is his omniscience. And having omniscience doesn't matter if he can't defend against her.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
1 year member
I don't know I just wanted to get involved i think headstone can beat 1&2 man of power but she can't beat dark hour he's to powerful for her
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
2 year member
Well, duh. He's omnipresent and has death touch. That's damn near unbeatable.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
1 year member
Wait sorry I forgot I said no God level beings hold on one sec
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 8 mo 18 d
Most Powerful OCs
1 year member
Lightning bolt , star storms , The Machine and Morning Star Fire Damon
TheNemianLion
Most Powerful OCs
3 year member
Lionman just has too many tricks up his sleeve, his skill is just too much higher, he is literally one of the best combatants on his world, he has beaten people 10 - 20 times more powerful than him even before becoming the Lionman, he doesn't stop fighting, that's the thing, Heartstone may be tough and indomitable, but Lionman is quite literally an animal, he's always been an animal, even before he was an animal, he doesn't quit, he doesn't know how, he just keeps fighting, he could literally put her into a lock and break an arm without her even noticing, it's not because he's that fast, he just works so well with misdirection, he could plant gravity disks to close the speed gap a bit and it'd become that much easier.
TheNemianLion
Most Powerful OCs
3 year member
Pyro Lion changes reality to make his death touch give more life to opponents, what's he going to do then? Pyro Lion makes speed not exist for everyone else except for him, rendering Dark Hour a statue.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 8 mo 17 d
Most Powerful OCs
2 year member
How would he be able to use misdirection against a woman who is not only the smartest being on Earth, but semi-frequently fights against Lord Devastator, who has always (except one time) used his duplication and illusionary abilities to his advantage against her? And Heartstone has won nearly half of their fights.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 8 mo 17 d
Most Powerful OCs
2 year member
And as for him being able to fight forever, so can Heartstone. Unless you can disrupt the flow of energy in her body, she can and will keep fighting.
TheNemianLion
Most Powerful OCs
3 year member
Logical or numerical intelligence isn't bodily kinesthitic intelligence, even if it did somehow equate to that, Lionman still has an IQ of 200 in his Lionman form, although it's 30 points lower than his base form, that's still upper ecsaleon of super geniuses, illusion and duplication aren't the same as physical misdirection, she'd think he's going to go for one thing, but he switches to another, Lionman knows exactly how she's going to react like sometimes ten - 20 seconds before she does, which gives him more than enough time to create a full proof plan to knock her down and keep her down, she can over tolerate so much pain, while Lionman would just become more animalistic and ignore the pain he's receiving.
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 8 mo 17 d
Most Powerful OCs
2 year member
An IQ of 230 is nothing to Heartstone. She's the smartest being on earth, has knowledge of all times of math, science and the like, as well as knowledge of alien maths and science. Him switching what he's going to do won't matter if they're having a serious fight. Unless he can move and react to someone who can fly from the edge of the universe to earth in three picoseconds, all Lionman will see is a pink and blue blur. And what do you mean by over tolerate pain?
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 8 mo 19 d
Most Powerful OCs
1 year member
Who wants to do Oc vs Oc
show 1 reply
wh
whitney1a 1 y 8 mo 17 d
Most Powerful OCs
3 year member
I'd be so down.
ManofPower