Missing Superpowers

Starter: Galactus

The Superpower list isn't complete. Please let me know what powers are missing.
Try not to enter very character specific names, for example; Lantern Power Constructs,.. but rather Energy Construct.

Link: https://www.superherodb.com/powers/

Replies

If you go to the superpower wiki you can find a lot of missing powers https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
1+ years member.
blood weapons, memory control, and healing
1+ years member.
self destruct too
1+ years member.
Dream manipulation
10+ years member.
Nice one.
1+ years member.
Thanks, I realized that it was missing when I penny cuz he has it
1+ years member.
Acausality
10+ years member.
Could you give an example on how that works as a Super Power ?
Basically if I had Acausality and someone went back in time and killed my parents (therefore I would've never been born) I would still survive
1+ years member.
Good! And do you think you can add what it means to have hyperkinesis? I made a post here about it: https://www.superherodb.com/forum/what-is-hyperkinesis/100-3019/
10+ years member.
Yes. All the description will be updated where needed.
10+ years member.
I've collected all new suggested powers. I've added some 'sub'-powers examples and some comments. Let me know what you think.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14jaaYSkLhPP88IzqMiXYfeq9L5Xfk4uZVPEKKIa1loI/edit?usp=sharing
1+ years member.
What are the green and red colors?
10+ years member.
M = Master / X = Delete...
I like the idea, and agree with the list. When will those powers be added, if I may ask?
10+ years member.
There's a lot of work to be done. First thing is to make a power 'tree'. What Base powers belong to what Master powers. To do that, I need a more complete list of Base powers.

Let me know what other Powers could be Master powers and what Base powers should belong to that.
Ah, okay.
Here's a few powers:
Chaos Magic - reality warping, darkforce manipulation, energy manipulation, energy blasts, molecular manipulation, force fields, matter manipulation
Odin Force - energy blasts, matter manipulation, time travel, time manipulation, size changing (there are some missing)
1+ years member.
Chaos Magic itself would be a sub power of magic.
For Chaos Magic, I forgot: magic, time manipulation, probability manipulation, elemental transmogrification.
That would mean that every Magic user Can use Chaos Magic.
1+ years member.
I think Galactus said you can deselect powers under than master power, so chaos magic can be deselected.
2+ years member.
Sad to see that 'Rune Stone Magic' and 'Well of Mimir Knowledge' did not make it onto the list
Are you going to separate by category powers like Immortality, Regeneration? (Like Immortality [Class 1] etc...)
There are many variations of immortality/regeneration with various ranges of usefulness.
1+ years member.
Can you separate stamina and endurance now?
10+ years member.
They are already two separate 'powers'.
10+ years member.
I've added Nigh-Omnipotent, - Present and -Scient to the powers list. I gave them 90% of the points of their 'full' counterparts.
I'll go through all the other suggestions later.
Great !
1+ years member.
Fire constructs. Ice constructs.
10+ years member.
Part of Fire- and Ice-control.
1+ years member.
Energy manipulation and energy consturcts are different powers...
1+ years member.
Pain manipulation
Where is space manipulation?
1+ years member.
That's what I said
Already asked by @soratoumiga about power mimicry, know here as 'Power Absorption"
Superheroes and villains are unable to steal the powers, just replicate them as their own.
It should be more accurate, he we made a difference :
- Power Absorption : Absorb/Steal powers of others (temporarily or permanently)
- Power Replication : Copy the powers/abilities of others & Power Replication Immunity : Immune to copy
- Superior Power Replication or Omni-Mimicry : Able to copy/abilities powers of cosmic entities/beings. (Infinite and limitless powers copies)
1+ years member.
No because mind control is controlling the mind and via that you can control the body, puppet master is directly controling the body, while the other person still has full control over his mind and is completely conscious
Oh ok. Thanks
1+ years member.
Puppet master - I think around 20-25 (being able to control the body of others
Wouldn't that be considered Mind Control @Amirvel?
For the already existing powers:
100 - Omnipotent
60 - Phoenix Force, Reality warping
50 - Power Cosmic, Omniscient
45 - Odin Force, Nova Force, Omega Effect
40 - Lantern Ring, Speed Force
30 - Darkforce Manipulation, Time travel, Time manipulation
-----
I probably forgot about some.
10+ years member.
As you might know, Superpowers add points to the 'power' stat. The score depends on how 'powerful' this power is. I would like to know what score should be added for each suggested power. Going from 1 (not powerful) to 100 (Omnipotent).
Here are some examples:
100 - Omnipotent
80 - Odin Force, Phoenix Force, Power Cosmic
50 - Omniscient, Immortality, Nova Force, Lantern Ring
45 - Speed Force
40 - Time Travel, Darkforce Manip., Omega Effect
35 - The Force (Star Wars)
25 - Reality Warping, Teleportation, Regeneration
20 - Power Nullifier, Death Touch
15 - Invisibiliy, Magnetism, Magic, Mind Control
10 - Shapeshifting, Invulnerability, Telepathy, The Green, Weather Control
5 and lower - Flight, Super Strength, Fire Control, Danger Sense, Energy Absorption, Heat Resistance, Cloaking, Force Fields, Hair Manip.
These aren't perfect, I know. The Power/Stats feature will change drastically in the near future.
Really nice to rework 'power' stat!
I've asked some months ago on board "Suggestions for the site" this feature
Copy-paste -> Could you add a stat feature next to "Super Powers" like this : https://i.imgur.com/vUAJ2PD.png (Ex: Flash II) to calculate the amount of stats of superheroes & villains
Still on to-do list?
10+ years member.
I was a bit sloppy on the requests before. I've been putting almost all suggestions on my to-do list for the last 3-4 months. I do remember your suggestion, but I must have forgotten to put it on the list. I've added it now.
1+ years member.
That may request a lot of work and maybe some debates but some powers exclude ones because it should include ones 😆
For exemple, "Omniscent" should also mean "Omnilingualism", "Omnipotent" will obviously have all the other powers so should not be added etc..
10+ years member.
There will be something like 'Grand'-powers.. just came up with that name. Those will have 'sub'-powers. So, if a character has Omnipotent, you won't have to select all superpowers.. just Omnipotent.
Fear manipulation.
1+ years member.
How about hellfire as a power?
That would actually be good.
2+ years member.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but I think 'Rune Stone Magic' and 'Well of Mimir Knowledge' would be good powers to add
Those are powers of like 2-3 people, specifically Asgardians.
2+ years member.
And? Should we take off 'Odin Force', 'Power Cosmic', 'Astro Force', et cetera?
Rune Stone Magic is fine with me, not sure about Well of Mimir Knowledge. But if we're gonna add types of magic, we should also add "Chaos magic", "Source Magic", "5D Magic" etc
2+ years member.
Agreed
Those were powers that made the characters who they are (Odin-Odin Force, Orion-Astro Force, Heralds-Power Cosmic) Rune Magic is just an ability, and is a subcategory of magic. "Well of Mimir Knowelege" would probably fall under nigh-omniscience, once @Galactus adds that power.
2+ years member.
'Rune Stone Magic' and 'Well of Mimir Knowledge' are the powers that made Rune King Thor who he is. Also, 'Well of Mimir Knowledge' gives the recipient the ability to know all things, seen and unseen, from the past, present, and future. Why would it fall under Nigh Omniscience?
1+ years member.
Creation (to create matter out of nothing)
1+ years member.
and destruction
1+ years member.
Both creation and destruction should be around 15 I think
1+ years member.
Pis is plot included stupidity and I don't think it's stupid but plot armor could be good, although SG's unbeatability is greater than most people's plot armor
1+ years member.
I know it specific but maybe unbeatability? It like squirrel girl's main power should give her like 45 (between Odin force and stuff like it and omnipotence)
1+ years member.
Why not "Plot armor", "PIS"... 😅
1+ years member.
or spot trooooools imean trhones
Chronokinesis
1+ years member.
That's time manipulation, already here.
- Chaos Magic
Type of magic than Chthon and Scarlet Witch wield. It's incredibly powerful and dangerous. Should give +40 points to the wielder. It's more powerful than Odin Force
I'll explain it more deeply
Chaos Magic is the name of a magic so powerful that it was thought to be non-existent by even the Sorcerer Supreme himself. This magic can manipulate, warp and reconstruct the very fabric of existence and reality to the user's very whims and bring about total destruction to the cosmos. It resembles reality warping and is probably the most powerful magic type in whole of the Marvel universe, except for TOOA's magic (if he uses any)
Chthon is de facto the creator of that magic, and is probably the most powerful user, next to Scarlet Witch. Chthon was once sealed on Wundagore Mountatin, the birthplace of Wanda Maximoff, his hand touched her and gave her chaos energy manipulation powers, a.k.a. Chaos Magic.
That Chaos Magic was later to be manifested in form of "hex" spheres, cast by Wanda, the Scarlet Witch. That power was so powerful that it joined force with the sentient "Life Force" and found a host in Wanda, during House of M, de facto making her omnipotent.
- Life Creation (Like Arceus (pokemon)) : Ability to create living beings
1+ years member.
I think that's animation but I'm not sure
1+ years member.
Aura
1+ years member.
Also I think the bonus ofr telekinsis and for time manipulation should be higher. 7.5 for telekinsis and 17.5 for time manipulation
1+ years member.
Space manipulation (like the space stone, it's not only teleporting)
1+ years member.
Should be like a bonus of 15
1+ years member.
Actually more if teleportation is 15
1+ years member.
Chi manipulation
1+ years member.
Like a +5
Chakra?
2+ years member.
Ki, Ki blast, Ki control.
I put just Ki first because that could be the broad term all of these fall under, they would be specific to Dragon Ball characters, but there are plenty of other powers specified for a specific characters like Ben 10 and the Omnitirx. And before someone says it Ki is NOT the same as ENERGY, it is a spiritual force used to amplify the user beyond their normal limits.
Raging Demon / Power of Nothingness
2+ years member.
@MOD, Uh, what do either of those mean? Just curious.
They are powers from Street Fighter .
Ryu and Akum a own Raging Demon and Power of Nothingness
1+ years member.
Would an equipment function similar to a power function work? Were it's a list you can chose subsets of equipment? and maybe it could effect the stats?
=
Also, @Galactus can I delete Jon's comments? They're just too many on the forum and it isn't neat and tidy.
=
I don't believe Berserker Rage is a power yet is it?
Don't you think Berserker Rage would fall under Latent Abilities?
1+ years member.
That's too vague/broad in my opinion.
Alright
10+ years member.
The idea is that different attributes give a character stats and powers; Species, Superpowers and Objects. Each of these have a maximum amount of points that will be added to each 6 of the stats. When adding an attribute you can set a percentage of those points that will be added. Hope that makes sense. 😀
1+ years member.
That sounds dope!
- Nigh-Omnipotence / Nigh-Omniscience
- Universe Manipulation / Multiverse Manipulation
- Cosmic Awareness
- Divine Power
I think the Nigh-Omniscience and Nigh-Omnipotence is a good idea. What do you mean by Universe/Multiverse Manipulation?
1+ years member.
Definitely agree with nigh-omnipotence/nigh-omniscience. But like @IMABATMAN42, I'm not sure of what universe/multiverse manipulation is.
I mean manipulate the matter/time/space/reality of a universe
But my bad it's already added via Reality Warping .
10+ years member.
Nigh-Omnipotence and -scient is a good thing, I guess.
1+ years member.
Energy Conversion
10+ years member.
@jongensoden now switched to @Ultron's keyboard... his one is now worn out...
1+ years member.
hahahaha verry funny
1+ years member.

Speaking With The Dead
1+ years member.

Converting Sound To Light
user dazzler
1+ years member.

Darkness Dimension
Power: The ability to access a dimension of nothingness.
1+ years member.
That's basically dimensional travel. And the only person who could have that power is Dormammu.
10+ years member.
Spawn maybe?
1+ years member.
Oh, yeah, Hell King Spawn (or any ruler of Hell) could have that.
1+ years member.
This could be a subset of Absorption, but life draining/life steal.
Photographic Memory, maybe Eidetic Memory too
10+ years member.
Could be part of Enhanced Memory.
1+ years member.
Self-Confidence
1+ years member.
You know what Jon, that's the greatest power of them all.
1+ years member.
Lol
1+ years member.

Superhuman Invention Skill
1+ years member.
Intelligence+marksmanship
1+ years member.
Intelligence + Dexterity
1+ years member.
Actually I agree with this one
1+ years member.
Pheromones
10+ years member.
Substance Secretion... but I'm not against adding something with Pheromones, though. Poison Ivy approves.
1+ years member.
Could also be animal control but by anothet way instead of mind/telepathy
1+ years member.
Super Learning
Power: The ability to absorb information at an advanced rate, or even instantly. users flash
Explosive Farting
users
Abe (Oddworld)
Wario
Fartman (Howard Stern)
Poison Generation
users
Singed the Mad Chemist (League of Legends)
Poison Ivy
Channel The Devil
users
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Evil Projections
Power: The ability to call upon the Darkness to take out your enemies.
Persuasion
Communicate With Cities
Detachable Limbs
10+ years member.
@All-other-mods Could someone take over babysitting here? 😟
1+ years member.
We will do our best.
Oh welcome to the machine @IMABATMAN42😀
Thanks man 😁
1+ years member.
Super Maggots
Power: Emit super slugs from one's body that in turn digest solid objects and transfer the energy to their host.
10+ years member.
Collect a few of the powers you find and post them in one comment...
1+ years member.

Produce Bouncing Gold Balls
user Goldballs
10+ years member.
"Try not to enter very character specific names"
1+ years member.
Incapacitation Inducement
10+ years member.
That's a better one!
Also necromancy. I am not sure if that's a form of magic or not
Power Mimicry? Or is that something like Power Augmentation
10+ years member.
I thought Power Mimicry was already in there, might be with a different name.
Power Absorption, I think
1+ years member.
suck things up
like cottonmouth
That could be like a vacuum
This isn't really a "Power" but do you think that a character should get a class buff thanks to their species (like human would be 0+, but a New God could be +5)
That would be racist lol
Lol, I wasn't thinking of it that way 😅
I know, I was kidding 😁
10+ years member.
That's exactly what I have in mind (for over a year now). Each species can give extra stat points to intelligence, speed, power, etc.
You mean like how Ares has 105 combat?
Can something like "nexus being" be added? It's not a power per se, but it's something similar
10+ years member.
That's more like a species, right?
Well, by the definition, they are rare individual entities with the ability to affect probability and thus the future, thereby altering the flow of the Universal Time Stream. These beings, each referred to as a nexus, act as the keystones of the Multiverse and are crucial to its ultimate coherence and stability.
Deatomization
1+ years member.
Matter manipulation, soul manipulation, power bestowal.
1+ years member.
And master combatant.
1+ years member.
Matter manipulation, sometimes it's a bit different from molecules manipulation

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net