MARVEL Heroes That Would Join Superman's Regime In Injustice

Starter: plaidcoolflyer

Category: General

Most of the people that joined the Regime were the ones that agreed that every enemy should be killed or just regularly kill their enemies. So, I thought there could be some MARVEL heroes that would stand by Superman's side. What are your guy's thoughts?

Replies

1+ years member.
I should've put Heroes AND Villains.
1+ years member.
Ultron and Thanos.
1+ years member.
Yes every stupid character that joined Tonys side in Civil War
1+ years member.
Whoever was on Tony's side in Civil War would join Superman
3+ years member.
This concept is dope, the most likely candidates would be:
Iron Man (he started a civil war over something similar), Wolverine (he doesn't really care, he kills almost all his enemies anyways), Drax (mainly Thanos, but he has no problem killing), Punisher (obvious), Magneto (not a hero per say, but Sups had the help of villains, so it isn't that outlandish), and War Machine (similar mindset to Tony) there are a few others but I can't think of them at the moment, Captain Marvel probably.
3+ years member.
Ghost Rider and Deadpool make a lot of since also.
1+ years member.
Rorschach, The Comedian, and Ozymandias would definitely join him. Even though they're not Marvel.
3+ years member.
Yeah I can see that, also Spawn even though he is not Marvel either.
1+ years member.
Big Daddy, Hit-Girl, and maybe Kick-Ass. They were published by MARVEL Comics.
1+ years member.
Possibly Hellboy. Or not.
3+ years member.
Well Hellboy goes about his business killing everything he fights so I'd say a yes for him.
1+ years member.
Possibly Iron Man?? Maybe??
1+ years member.
Here's my list: The Punisher, Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Deadpool (Obviously), Thor (He wanted to kill Thanos), Iron Man (He would do anything to protect the world. Watch Age Of Ultron), and Drax.
2+ years member.
Maestro? He'd defeat Superman and lead it, Red Skull and Doom maybe?

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2019 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net