Intelligence - Best Tacticians

Starter: soratoumiga

Title. This is connected to "intelligence"; but is a little bit different.

Replies

10+ years member.
Some others that come to mind; Nick Fury, Punisher, John Rambo, Black Widow, Predator, various Star Trek captains (Kirk, Picard)
1+ years member.
The Story Of Adidon
1+ years member.
Listen to The Story Of Adidon. 😀
2+ years member.
I did. Is that suppose to impress me or something?
1+ years member.
I just want to hear your thoughts on it.
2+ years member.
Drake is still alive and flourishing. Pusha T did literally nothing to end Drake's career
1+ years member.
No, but it makes you wonder why Drake would try to hide his son, and the girl he had a kid with, I mean, he should be in their life.
2+ years member.
Just because you hide your kid from the world, doesn't mean you aren't a part of his life
1+ years member.
Not what the baby mama said.
2+ years member.
What did she say?
1. Batman
2. Deathstroke
3. Black Panther
4. Captain America
5. Iron Man
1+ years member.
Prove to me, using the comics, that Captain America is above Petyr Baelish in forming a fullproof plan to achieve a goal. Petyr Baelish started as an incredibly small house with no wealth. He eventually became the richest man in Westeros (An incredible achievement, as everyone with anywhere near that wealth was born into it, he was only poorer than 2 houses, Tyrell (who had the most fertile land, and Lannister, who owned hundreds of silver mines, He won his wealth with cunning and careful planning). As well as this he is the primary cause of The War of the five kings, he got literally everything, wealth, land, army, and power, through patience and planning. He (SPOILERS FOR GAME OF THRONES) was only caught when a boy had the magical ability to see the past and exposed him, the only reason he was caught by this was because magic was thought to be long extinct, he literally was only defeated because Hax)
1+ years member.
I have to keep stop adding comments and not replying correctly @SirSpider
2+ years member.
What the f***? Why are we talking about Game of Thrones? So Petyr Baelish is a great Businessman, not a tactician. Show me something that Petyr Baelish has done that would make one suggest that he is the best tactician in fiction, not that he started from the bottom and made his way to the top. As for Captain America, he has been stated as the best tactician in history in 'Captain America: Theater of War - To Soldier On #1'
1+ years member.
One, not saying he's the best in fiction, but better than Captain America, and probably Thor. Petyr Baelish is far above the average buisnessman, a tactition is one who achieves his goals through a strategic plan, this could mean politics, war, or any large goal. Petyr Baelish (Also called Littlefinger) didn't only come from bottom to top, he carefully planned the destruction of both House Stark, Baratheon, Tyrell, and most of the Lannisters, and no one even as much as suspected him. His goal is the Iron Throne, and with Sansa Stark at his side, he attempts to achieve this goal through subtly, underestimation, and a quick mind. Here is a line from a member of the Small council, Varys (who similarly came from nothing, but did not achieve near as much power as Littlefinger, as he as no real want to) https://youtu.be/cFZen-XO5II?t=3m2s Here he calls him one of the most dangerous man in Westeros. Only two men, out of the countless lords he met saw through his facade, Varys and Tywin. He still manages to outsmart them both, even when they know they're being played. Everything that happens in Game of Thrones (except Daeneryes' Storyline and the Wall) subtly make Petyr/Littlefinger closer to his goal to the Iron Throne, and everything is his doing, through careful calculations, and wit. The only reason he doesn't have it is because of magic (something thought extinct, so he had no reason to make it a factor). (Also, why hate on GOT it's actually far superior in character development, plot, and literally everything to anything DC/Marvel, mainly character development)
TL;DR Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish destroyed many houses and long term friendships without a single person suspecting him the culprit. All to achieve his goal towards the Iron Throne, which he would have gotten if not for literal hax. He is also quoted as the one of the most dangerous man in Westeros.
2+ years member.
Sooooo, Captain America is a better tactician
1+ years member.
According to what? Someone character's statement with no proof, show me A SCAN (you can literally snipping tool, but my region/or internet wont let me access the piracy website) of Cap displaying the amount of foresight, planning, and quick thinking that Petyr has. I mean the amount to cause a 5 sided civil war, with no one even suspecting the cause was him.
2+ years member.
Your region? Your internet? What are you talking about? It isn't even a "piracy website." It is a secure website which means it is safe to use. If you can't accept the facts, then just admit it. No one wants to hear you make up lame excuses as to why you refuse to accept the facts
1+ years member.
Stop changing the subject when your losing an argument, you havn't ever provided visual proof, which is a standard thing when debating (your the only person I've ever seen, out of the several debate sites I've been on, who's given an Issue number but no scan, if you dedide to attack me for this point or ignore this message, you've lost). For what you said my internet is garbage and cannot load really on the site, and yes, it is piracy, you have to pay for comics. If you are viewing full comics without paying royalies that is piracy. (Also it depends how the site is hosted, idk if my region has a great comnection, and that could be the problem with the site).
2+ years member.
The fact of the matter is, my argument is fact as I have proven it fact by using the comics as my evidence. If you refuse to accept my evidence, you refuse to accept the comics themselves. If you can "connect" to this website, you sure as h*** can connect to the free comics website
1+ years member.
The proof you say doesn't apply as a feat, it can't be said, for example in Batman V Superman, with your logic, I could argue that Superman has the powers of a God because Lex Luthor said he was one. No. Even if you provided a scan, that feat doesn't work as Captain America himself is not proving he is the greatest tactition in history. Petyr Baelish has feats AND other's testiment to back him up, that's why I used the Varys quote (and also the fact that Varys and Littlefinger are the two biggest players, and Varys pretty much admits Littlefingers better). The quote I used could not be used alone, but I explained why it made sense using actual feats Littlefinger achieved.
2+ years member.
If the writers didn't want Captain America to be the best tactician in history, they wouldn't have made one of their characters say that he was
1+ years member.
They said it to imply he is a great tactition. Barry Allen is called the fastest man alive, but there have been people to outspeed him. Is he fast? No doubt. But is he the fastest, well that is up for debate. Just saying hes the best tactition doesn't make it so, there needs to be feats and reason to back it up.
2+ years member.
He obviously has to have some quite impressive feats to be called the best tactician in history
1+ years member.
So you have no proof that's not speculation? If so I've won, as there's nothing so far that puts Captain America above Littlefinger in tactics.
2+ years member.
Okay, you go right ahead and think that. Just know that Captain America is the best tactician in history as the comics dictate
1. Batman = Deathstroke
2. Black Panther
3 . Captain America
4. Winter Soldier
5. Thor
2+ years member.
Thor and Captain America should be in the top 5
1+ years member.
What? Like ever? No. Petyr Baelish even, is superior than both as a tactician (one who formulates a plan to achieve a goal). Both Cap and Thor rely more on strength and teamwork, they might have a plan, but not one as intricate and fullproof as most of the greats.
2+ years member.
Not what the comics dictate
1+ years member.
1. Ozymandias
2. Deathstroke
3. Batman
4. Captain America
5. Black Panther
—————
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think this is a pretty good list.
I don't know if he counts, but Lucifer Morningstar is also a good tactician. He rarely uses his vast reality warping powers, but rather lowers his standards and only uses mind manipulation.
1+ years member.
Using mind manipulation doesn't really count as being a tactician, in my opinion.
Hm, yeah, I guess you're right.
1+ years member.
A tactician is someone who uses a perfectly formed plan to achieve a goal (Usually involves a great deal of forsite from you opponent. Batman defiantly one at the top, I don't really know how to rank them, but a few master tacticians are Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish, John Kramer, Doctor Doom, Most super intelligent AI in fiction (Skynet, Ultron, ect), Tywin Lannister, Robb Stark, Ozymandius, Lex Luthor, those are some I could think of on the top of my head...
2+ years member.
When I think of tacticians, I think of someone who is an amazing leader to their specific group they are leading and I don't think at all of their intelligence, example, Mister Fantastic is vastly smarter than Captain America, but Captain America (in my opinion) is the best tactician in all of comics, but is far from the smartest (he ain't stupid). Other Tacticians would be Cyclops, Batman, and Optimus Prime, seeing as they are amazing leaders and is someone people can easily fall behind and trust, weather it be humans, mutants, or autobots.
1. Batman
2.Doctor Doom
3.Aquaman
4.Nightwing
5.Red Robin
6.Deathstroke
7.Cyclops
8.Captain America
9.Iron Man
10.Rocket Raccoon
A rough Top Ten