Ideas

Created by Big_Bungus, 10 mo 29 d ago.

Superhero movie ideas, game ideas, comic ideas, eyc

Comments

RatnikNaSjeveru2005
Ideas
39 months member
My idea for a Captain Marvel 3
So this movie should take place few months after The Marvels, Captain Marvel is now living on Earth in Rambeau house which is her base of operations now, but she still does her space duties since universe still needs Captain Marvel, during one mission she'd encoutner these pirate guys from who she'd find out Star Lord is back on Earth and later she'd pay him a visit where they would catch up and talk, movie would introduce us with a SWORD agent Richard Rider who was close with Monica, movie would also focus on Quantum Bands and their powers, eventually Captain Marvel would ask Star Lord's help as she'd find out that one SWORD agent is actually an alien and it would be Rider, i'm making him an alien since comic accurate Nova can't be done anymore since Xandar was destroyed, as i said the movie would focus about Quantum Bands and Captain Marvel and Miss Marvel will eventually travel in the Noor Dimension from where Bands get their powers from which would be revealed to be MCU Negative Zone from which Annihilus would arrive, eventually Captain Marvel, Nova, Star Lord and Miss Marvel would team up to stop Annihilus and Annihilation Wave, then there would be a massive Saving Private Ryan style fight sequence at Area 51 which is now a city sized SWORD base, i plan for Star Lord to have his comic accurate helmet in this movie and his role would be similar to Hulk's in Thor Ragnarok, Nova and Captain Marvel would be building up to a romantic relationship towards the end of the movie, ending would tie directly to Avengers 5, movie would also feature Skrulls in New Asgard and we would find out how Kree are doing today and we'd discover Yon Rogg leads them, i plan for the movie to be released in 2026 before Avengers 5, as i said i plan for Annihilus to be main villain but i also consider Blastaar and Phalanx as villains too, and villain wouldn't be killed off however.
show 8 replies
RatnikNaSjeveru2005
Ideas
39 months member
@yes @MoNsTeR @Rajneesh26477gmailcom @Isaacbobanka07 thoughts on my pitch?
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 1 mo 18 d
Ideas
48 months member
4.8M
they are filming captain marvel 3 ?