Superhero Database version 4.0 is now live! - Still finalizing the update.

Ideas for Superman game

A Games topic created by Z_man_the_overpowered

-

Comments

Ri
Rizzo 230 d
Ideas for Superman game
Or, have a secret cameo talking about how Batman died at the end of Arkham Knight, start some sort of a shared universe
show 3 replies
ManofPower
Ideas for Superman game
Oh my God
I was thinking of that too
With the release of the new spiderman game they should create a Marvel Video Game Universe or a DCEU for Video Games
I thought I was the only one
Ri
Rizzo 230 d
Ideas for Superman game
The more powerful the hero, the shittier the game
ManofPower
Ideas for Superman game
True
Ri
Rizzo 230 d
Ideas for Superman game
A Green Lantern/Wonder Woman cameo. Not Batman as he is too big of a character and would steal the show
show 2 replies
Z_
Ideas for Superman game
1 year member
I was thinking of having to call Batman, only to find out that doomsday is in Gotham.
Z_
Ideas for Superman game
1 year member
This will be your only thing in Gotham though and once you leave you can't come back.
Dc
Dcfan123 232 d
Ideas for Superman game
2 year member
Well first you have to find way to superman not to overpowered and a good story and you would have to use some good villains the story is as only as good the writers make it . Injustice and injustice 2 are the perfect examples to use look how they made superman not weak or to strong.
show 1 replies
Z_
Ideas for Superman game
1 year member
I know a way around this problem. Just give supes a huge ******* health bar so it seems like he takes little damage from bullets, but when you come across a boss battle the boss will do ****-tons more damage than a little street thug.