How strong is Goku really

Starter: Soulcollecter57

How strong is Goku?

Replies

1+ years member.
Goku is barely on the power level of Superman and Thor, so about Solar System Level.
1+ years member.
You have zero authority to talk about Goku's power level, considering the fact that you ignore his feats and make claims about him with no evidence.
3+ years member.
Hahaha nice try but this is no fact . Multiplayer proves nothing. Goku (base form) is 1,5 universal? Where did you get this info? Come on man talk about FACTS not imagination.
1+ years member.
Dragon Ball Z Kai
- Star level
- Large Star level (Super Saiyan)
- Solar System level (Super Saiyan II, Super Saiyan III)
—————
Dragon Ball Z (Toeiverse)
- Galaxy level, at least
- Multi-Galaxy level (Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan II, Super Saiyan III)
—————
Dragon Ball GT
- Galaxy level, at least
- Multi-Galaxy level (Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan II, Super Saiyan III)
—————
Dragon Ball Super
- Universe level+
- Low Multiverse level (Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan II, Super Saiyan III)
- Multiverse level (Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken)
- Multiverse level+, possibly High Multiverse level+ (Ultra Instinct ~Sign~, Mastered Ultra Instinct)
3+ years member.
Why you think he is High Multivers +? I would say he is at his max low multivers. Zeno is the strongest guy in DBS and he is max Multiversal.
1+ years member.
Ultra Instinct Omen and Mastered Ultra Instinct were limit breaking forms. As Goku was finite fourth dimensional when he unlocked them, breaking through his limits would have to make him multiverse level+ at least, high multiverse level+ at most.
3+ years member.
Ok ,but that would hava no sense for DB Universe if he would be stronger than Zeno. Zeno is the only one who can destroy many Universes instatly. Imo Goku is able to destroy 1+ univers like Beerus. I would like to see him fighting some future enemy that all Universes are at risk to be destroyd becouse of this fight. For now we havent seen so devastating fight.
1+ years member.
It doesn't make him stronger than Zeno. Obviously, Zeno would have to scale. He is high multiverse level+ like MUI Goku, but he is FAR beyond any degree of power Goku could ever reach.
3+ years member.
Well we dont have any evidence to say that he is so strong. I would love to see him soo powerful but i like talking about facts not ours imagination of this hero.
1+ years member.
How is there no evidence? It's a fact that Goku is finite 4D. It's a fact that Ultra Instinct is a limit breaking form. It's a fact that the next level beyond finite is infinite. UI Goku has to be infinite 4D.
3+ years member.
Its your imagination of this character not fact. Ther is no evidence that he can destroy more than 1 universe.
1+ years member.
Um, the Super Saiyan multipliers?
3+ years member.
Multiplayer exist in DBZ and in DBS proves nothing. We dont know how much powerfull SS Blue is In DBS. Goku was fighting Universal Zamasu and he wasent able to deafet him, and Zamasu was only 1 Universal level .All we know is that Goku was 6 (God form), Berrus 10 and Whis 15. We dont know how much power is needed to destroy for example 5 Universes. Is Beerus able to destroy 5 Universes?- we dont know . Only one person in DB Universe can do it and its Zeno
1+ years member.
You completely ignored the fact that Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan II and Super Saiyan III all have confirmed multipliers. Goku is 1.5x universal in base form, and then when he goes Super Saiyan, he becomes 75x universal due to Super Saiyan's confirmed 50x multiplier. Then with Super Saiyan II, he's 150x universal because SSJ2 is 2x SSJ. Finally, SSJ3 would be 600x universal because SSJ3 is 4x SSJ2. Goku is more than just one times universal. And even if he was just universal, that doesn't change the fact that Ultra Instinct is a limit breaking form and Goku is still a finite 4D being, so he would become infinite 4D to 5D with Ultra Instinct.
3+ years member.
3+ years member.
Hahaha nice try but this is no fact . Multiplayer proves nothing. Goku (base form) is 1,5 universal? Where did you get this info? Come on man talk about FACTS not imagination.
1+ years member.
The multipliers are fact, approved by Toriyama himself. If you deny them, you deny the truth. And Goku is 1.5x universal because his clash with Beerus threatened to destroy the universe, which includes heaven and hell, both of which are the size of a universe. You can clearly see this on the map of Universe 7. That's three universes. Half of three is 1.5, Goku is 1.5x universal. And don't you talk about facts when you've just made claims with zero evidence backing them up.
3+ years member.
Multiplayer proves nothing in DBS. Only fact is that Goku (God ) is 6 , Berrus is 10 and Whis is 15. Saying that base form Goku is 1,5 Univesr i fiction not fact. There is no prove that Goku can destroy mora than 1 univers and this is FACT. You are saying that SSJ 3 can destroy 600 universes when in all DB was 18....
What are you saying is YOUR imagination of his power , nothin else. There is no prove for your claims. You cant prove that Goku can destroy 3,4,10,15, 600 Universes. He isint that strong. End of story.
1+ years member.
There are more than 18 universes, this has been proved numerous times. And again, you're not giving any evidence to support your outlandish claims. The multipliers are canon, and unless you can find something where Toriyama changed his mind and says the multipliers aren't canon anymore, they work and are supposed to be used. You've given zero facts, and zero evidence, you've only made claims and acted as if they're undeniable truth.
3+ years member.
Multiplayer dosent give the answer how strong you have to be to destroy univers and this is fact. There is no evidence that multiplayer SS,SS2,SS3 gives the power to destroy the universe . Only one fact about destroying universe is battel with Berrus where Goku (GOD)is 6 and Berrus is 10 and its shows only that (Goku(God) and Berrus 6+10=16) fighting together (not alone) are able to destroy 1 univers, not 2,5,10. Only 1. Haven and hell are only part of 1 Universe. More than 18 Universes? Really? Trunks time line?Is that it? Goku cant exist outside time so he cant destroy other timelines. So your evidences are fiction not facts.
1+ years member.
Goku already has the power to destroy a universe, and the Super Saiyan forms multiply his power, so I don't know what you're on about with this "they don't give the power to destroy universes" ****. And the Godscale is outdated and has been debunked by the events of Super, it cannot be used. And not only is there the Future Trunks timeline, which already makes 36 universes, there's the fact that Heaven and Hell are universe sized, so that's 108 universes. Then there's the Toeiverse, which is said by Toriyama to be another dimension, so that's a part of the overall DB cosmos. And taking into account that Heaven and Hell are universe sized again, that's plus three universes. So there's 111 universes. That's also ignoring the rest of the franchise, which are also parts of the overall cosmos. And you say Goku can't exist outside time when Ultra Instinct Goku is beyond time itself. You have zero evidence, everything you've said is utter nonsense and has been debunked.
3+ years member.
Ok i see whats going on here . You are a goku Super hardcore fanboy who cant accept that his argumets are fantasy and Goku isnt that strong.
1 There are only 18 universes not 111(omg what the ****). Whis said that there were 18 and Zeno destroyd 6 . You know better than creators how many universes are in DB? No you are just hardcore Fanboy who cant accept reality.
Even if there were 111(but there are only 18) universes , how could Goku destroy 600+ universes ??? Where is logic in this ??? Reality>>>Theory
2. Heaven and hell are part of 1 universe. Wow you didint know this . OMG .
https://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File😁B_Universe.jpg
So let see how your fanboy teories look in DB reality.Any theory is real when you can prove this theory in reality .
In your theory Goku 600+ universal level (in 18 universes in DB World) + Vegeta 600+ Universal level (in 18 Universes in DB World) vs 1 Universal Zamasu. What happen with your theory i this battel? Why Goku SSB+Vegeta SSB couldint defeat 1 Universal Zamasy. Why??? What happen with your theory???I will tell you why. Your theroy is a FANTASY not a reality.
1 Zamasu >>>>Goku 600+ and Vegeta 600+
1>>>1200+
DB Reality >>> Your fanboy theory.
If Goku and Vegeta are so strong(600+ unuiversal level in 18 universal DB World) then why Vegeta was killed by freeze who destroyd a single PLANET? Where is your theory ??? Well its fantasy again.
How is possible than Goku Was almost killd by ...laser gun??? Where is his 600+ universal power? What happend ???? Even if Goku could destroy 1 univers he would die becouse he cant breath in space and he cant travel to other universes.
For me you are a super hardcore fun boy who live in his DB fantasy and cant accept DB reality. DB reality destroyd your funboy theories.
Im ending this dialog.
DB Reality>>>>Your Fantasy
Have a nice day ;-)
1+ years member.
Boy, I don't even like Goku. I just understand how powerful he is.
1. Where's your proof that there's only 18? And you're still ignoring the Future Trunks timeline, the movies/GT dimension, Xenoverse dimensions. You have given no evidence, you've only made claims. You have done nothing but make claims, now stop acting like you're superior.
2. No **** they're part of one universe. It doesn't change the fact that they're the size of a universes as well.
3. First of all, your grammar nearly gave me an aneurysm. Second of all, all you've done just now is give fallacies that are all easily debunked and make more claims with no evidence. Zamasu is clearly more than 1x universal, he scales to Goku and Vegeta, so that flimsy point of yours is gone. Secondly, Vegeta was killed in Resurrection F because he was in the vacuum of space, and he couldn't breathe. If you were thinking logically, you would be aware of this. And if you think Final Form Frieza is only planet level by the time of Resurrection F, then you don't know what you're talking about. Another flimsy argument of yours - debunked. Next, the stupid laser argument. Not only is that plot induced stupidity, you're ignoring the fact that when Goku is off-guard, his durability lessens. This was stated by Whis himself, and should be obvious. Another of your arguments - debunked. Finally, I love how you acknowledge that Saiyans can't breathe in space, yet overlook the fact that that's what killed Vegeta in Resurrection F. And just because Goku cannot breathe in space, that doesn't lessen his power. You're using fallacies to support your argument, yet you're failing entirely. All of your arguments have been easily debunked, stop denying the facts.
3. I have no fantasy, I simply use the official multipliers given by Toriyama himself, and scale with what is explicitly shown and said in the series. Meanwhile you just make claims without evidence and you've been disproven several times now. You have lost this debate.
3+ years member.
For now (2018) Goku is Universal + level . He will be stronger in a future, but we have to wait for new arcs .
https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Dragon_Ball_Super)
1+ years member.
A more in depth analysis into how strong Goku is, I did make a little mistake in the calculation i used a x30 when it should have been a x20 so adjust accordingly to the final result, and you'll understand why I think VSBW tiering makes no sense.
https://codepen.io/ALyon610/pen/XPzpep
Well if we're talking about just strength in canon he's a Universe+ level fighter according to VS Battles. The problem with estimating the power of shounen characters such as Goku is that throughout their series they tend to get stronger and stronger to the point where it becomes extremely difficult or wildly inconsistent when quantifying their feats. Goku is just strength enhancements upon strength enhancements, so for all we know he's could be a High Multiverse level fighter tbh.
2+ years member.
He is a very high multiversal character, he was arguably that level during the ROF arc, (I have proven this). Then you add on the fight with Hit he becomes even stronger, faster than time itself as he is able to match and tag Hit even with his time skip. Goku Black Arc Goku is able to stand toe to toe with Black and Zamasu (granted it was for a short time and he had help from Trunks and Vegeta) and they are both (mainly Goku black) high multiversal, this is shown when Black accidentally rip a whole through space and time, and Goku and Vegeta fought off this clones which were around the same level. So by the beginning of the exhibition rounds and TOP Goku is high multiversal and by the end he is flirting with infinite 3rd dimensional in his base.
1+ years member.
II thought we were going to post pone this?
2+ years member.
@TheNemianLion we are postponing our debate. But I can still debate others about it.
1+ years member.
Grrrr, you got me there you did! XD
2+ years member.
@TheNemianLion we can debate about Goku here so we don't keep missing each others comments, and can do it in a civilized manner.
1+ years member.
I'm going to be completely honest with you, I don't feel like debating, I haven't been feeling like myself for months, feels like it's getting worse and worse, I'm emotionally, mentally and physically exhausted, from school, home, life, everything, I'm exhausted, I don't see things getting better recently.
2+ years member.
@Lion it's cool I am just tired of it because I really want to debate you about this but it keeps ending up with the two of us at each others necks, and if you really are feeling like that then maybe it's best you take a break from all this so you can once again find yourself.

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net