General conversations

Starter: Galactus

Talk about anything you like.

Replies

A
aajayunlimited 1 days ago
Ma-Ti, Gi, Kwame, Wheeler, and Linka are all Planeteers with power rings. They exist outside of Captain Planet himself and are unique characters. Ma-Ti(HEART RING) could take the fight out of most--If not all--humanoid foes. Kwame(EARTH RING) could beat most groundbound foes and voiced by Levar Burton on the show years ago. Linka(WIND RING) could possibly generate tornado or hurricane force winds. Wheeler(FIRE) would have a hot advantage over a lot of foes. Imagine if that's lava like. Gi is the most limited in the group, as she needs to be near a water main(as body of water or possibly a hydrant). She could, theoretically, have a tsunami effect, if there was enough water present. They weren't given any limits that I am aware of; plus, they'd automatically be sharpshooters(SINCE THEY POINT THEIR HANDS AT BIG TARGETS AS IF YOU WERE POINTING YOUR FINGER AT SOMETHING AND DON'T RELY ON SIGHTS TO AIM AND HIT TARGETS).
A
aajayunlimited 1 days ago
Plus, if trouble becomes too much for the Planeteers and you had them in a team battle, they could use Captain Planet--who is Storm, Magma(both of her geothermic powers), Astro Boy(who was given a max of 1,000,000 HP in superstrength and flight speed), Hydro-man(WITHOUT TURNING INTO WATER), and heart power would make him something like Jean Grey(at the very least and maybe better). I can't remember, but I think he's even done ice.
A
aajayunlimited 4 days ago
Anybody ever heard of Luminus? Superman's rogue gallery and a very good mix between Mysterio, Sue Storm, and Green Lantern. How does he not deserve a spot? Panthro, Tygra, and Cheetara are all Thundercats. Ray Thompson was the little boy that created his own reality in the Justice League or Justice League Unlimited. Black Hulk was originally named Leonard Williams, but now goes by Tyrone Cash. The Annihilator is an unstoppable suit(as far as is known) that has NO physical body and was powered by attacking it and maybe negative emotion(JLU); if you're not a good bit better than average intelligence, then you probably don't figure that out. An enemy that is coming at you, but you are to stand there and not engage. WHO does that? That's the beauty of the Annihilator. It's kind of an armored clone of the Hulk, but probably far stronger initially and is depowered far more quickly than the Hulk(depowering the Hulk might hardly be doable). As with the Hulk, engaging with this thing is not nearly advised. Strider Hiryu is Capcom's "FLASH" sword and he has other abilities, too. Hayato can at the very least electrify his sword and is an excellent swordsman.
A
aajayunlimited 5 days ago
@galactus/anybody did something bad happen to galactus? If it is so, hope he gets better. Vacation maybe?
A
aajayunlimited 5 days ago
@Galactus I noticed an error. FARENHEIT should be FAHRENHEIT (IN THE NEW CHARACTER ADDS) with an "H". Still, it's a nice character for your battle database.
TAMYOCOM16
TAMYOCOM16 12 days ago
Can you guys go and vote for baron strucker , he's the leader of hydra and long time captain america and avengers villain
he also appeared in movies(the winter soilder and avengers age of ultron)
Ezio
Ezio 12 days ago
I approve him but please vote for other character in the list.
TAMYOCOM16
TAMYOCOM16 31 days ago
@galactus thanks for that image update but i still can't see their profile pic on the battle page and can you please update ghost rider
Galactus
Galactus 31 days ago
Forgot to update the battle-pages. Fixed.
10+ years member.
TAMYOCOM16
TAMYOCOM16 32 days ago
@galactus ghost rider , beyonder, sentry need a serious boost in their class
ghost rider(johnny blaze) should be 115 , because it is stated countless times in marvel comics that ghost rider is one one of the most powerful beings in the universe not even the living tribunal can control him,only beyonder and one above all can get hold of him
beyonder should be 178 , even living tribunal,mistress death,fulcrum,eternity and infinity combined lost against him and it has been said countless times that one above all is the only being who is more powerful than him
sentry shoud be 35 in his every battle against thor he has defeated him,destroyed asgard ,and cant lose until he wishes it and also won against molecule man
can you please update these characters
A
aajayunlimited 50 days ago
Last, when creating a battle, make sure that you copy and save the webpage for later visiting/bookmark, can use your browser history(probably requires that you opened this website using this browser), or do leave a comment under your battle. If you cannot do one of those things or lack access to do one those things, your battle will be lost. This happened to me before I learned how things worked. If you do more web surfing than your history holds, then you'll want to bookmark(or add to favorites) or leave a comment under your battle such as Who wins?
A
For single battles, it's much easier to just use the battle page on the site. With team battles, they'd have to be a new battle or you'd have to know everyone in the battle to use the site. Googling allows you to quickly find teams and the less popular the characters the easier they'll be to find. This also can be very useful if you had created a team battle and know at least 2-3 members of a team(s) and want to revisit it.
A
A great trick to finding old superherodb team battles quickly is to google them. Example: Googling "Team Superman" VS "Team Green Lantern" "superherodb" might get you some hits of some great old team battles that you may have missed or not been here for. Another example might be "Team Starfire" VS "Team Captain Marvel" "superherodb". Those might not be actual team battles here, but if you want to find them easily googling is a great way of doing so.
J
jongensoden 59 days ago
i like batman
J
jongensoden 59 days ago
i hate you sandman
sandman
sandman 59 days ago
With recent added character, team arrow and endless family need update.
I try but i couldn't do that
A
aajayunlimited 67 days ago
Sorry about posting them here, but almost all of my characters get rejected and many of the times without even being given a chance to be voted upon. Strangely enough, I know that the characters would make some great characters. And I know that they are spelled right and that they aren't in the database. Why? When I first got on the site, it wasn't like that. Now, I'm told one thing and another thing happens. Something tells me that I should have never put my opinion out there that Cyclops could beat Superman(although, Superman operates on brawn speed initially and Cyclops operates at the speed of simple thought and Cyclops can cut sheer through adamantium(the wrist bone and arm has at least 2 layers of adamantium; it's a cylinder; that's some kind of powerful and he'd have enough time to get 2 shots off to Superman's dome). Still, I thought this was an opinion site. I'm just wondering if I'm being penalized for giving an educated opinion based on scientific data?
A
Sorry about the repeating in the middle, but I thought it deleted.
A
Captain Commando(powerful combatant with help), Jin(powerful combatant), Hayato(light saber with ways of getting airborne and hyperfast and aggressive on the ground), Marrow(bony and supposedly with 2 hearts), Strider Hiryu(indeterminably fast ninja at range and has ways to deter physical attack and ways to avoid any attack), Tron Bonne or T. Bonne(robotic genius that has a robotic body that rams its foes into submission, among other things, and has potentially many Servbots that help her, too.), and Zangief(was given new abilities in MVC2, such iron durability and great new slams) ARE all in MVC2.
A
Luminus is in Superman's rogue gallery. Sentinel(Marvel's answer to DC's Manhunter robot) and Proteus(can alter reality near to where he is) are X-men foes. Super-Soldier is Amalgam Superman who looks like Captain America and carries his shield. Imagine trying to stop that. Then, there's Darkclaw, Dr Strangefate, and other Amalgams. I don't know who Tarantula(in the list) is, but Black Tarantula was someone that was a good bit better than Spiderman with an optic blast. Fulgore is a robotic combination of Wolverine(metal claws), Ryu(vertical punch), Galford(electrical energy toss), T J Combo(charging punch), and Cyclops(optic blast or firings--only electrical). He even makes energies return to sender.
A
Meteor Man is Superman clone where his power ebbs away much slower than a green lantern's ring runs out. When he fell in a way that was unintentional, he caused a 4.0 earthquake. What if he rammed into it or punched it?
Super-Soldier is an Amalgam character that is Superman with Cap's look and shield. Can you imagine that character? He could be a Superman Juggernaut or have a weapon that he could put all of his force into to toss or ram with. There's Darkclaw and Dr. Strangefate and others.
There was Captain Planet, but you are missing the powerful planeteers: Kwame(earth ring), Wheeler(fire ring), Gi(water ring), Ma-Ti(heart ring), and Linka(wind ring).
Then, there's villains Duke Nukem and his radiation blasts and Captain Pollution, because pollution effects anyone that can breathe and may gunk up the suit of an Iron Man type.
A
Samurai Showdown 2 Relevant Characters(these characters might not be known here so I'll show you how effective these 5 characters can be in the battles on this site):
Cham Cham moves(one more move is missing where she slide kicks): https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=pzP9IdgoJV4
Neinhart Sieger moves: https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qTeWqBFSfjU AND https://m.youtube.com/#watch?v=JRzF9PO50JI
Hanzo Hattori's moves(note: Galford Weller is very similar, except he uses a dog and electricity rather than fire): https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=OCe6tH62AMA
Earthquake's moves: https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eHnKAK53scw
The Neo Geo game console was not popular in the states due to it being 4-5 times more expensive in comparison with the quality SNES, but this and other games for the system were released on arcade and they were something else.
A
You might have to change the m(as in mobile) to wwww.
A
aajayunlimited 68 days ago
Some characters that I like:
Captain America III(Wilson)
Hulk and World War Hulk
Storm
Metamorpho
Human Torch
Quicksilver
Green Arrow
Jean Grey
Mr Fantastic
Invisible Woman
The Thing
Multiple Man
Gambit
Rogue
Amazo
Xavier
Emma Frost
The Blob
The Spot
Blink
Cyclops
Black Canary
Blade
Warpath
Dr Octopus
Reptile(MK)
Mysterio
Shadowcat
Iceman
Sandman
Hydro-man
Bruce Lee
Livewire
Parasite
Steel
A
And War Machine
A
What about Meteor Man(only weakness was that his powers ebbed away in days, but lasted longer than a green lantern)? What about Amalgam's Super-Soldier(Superman with Captain America's look and shield) and other Amalgams like Dr Strangefate and Darkclaw? What the Starman and the other two versions(one had a powerful staff)? I had a Starman comic once; it was a number 1, I believe). What about the Universal Soldiers(Luc and Seth: Van Damme and Michael Jai White are among their most popular)?
A
Let me, ask ya'll a question: yall ever heard of relevant Neo Geo characters(ex. Sieger[big fist] from Samurai Showdown 2), certain Killer Instinct characters(ex. Fulgore), Marvel VS Capcom series of characters(ex. B B Hood), unlisted Mortal Kombat characters(ex. Smoke), JL/ JLU cartoon characters(ex. The Annihilator), unnamed X-men characters(ex. Proteus and his reality changing powers), Batman Beyond characters(ex. The Repeller and his literally unbreakable shield and blasts), Captain Planet characters(ex. Duke Nukem and his radioactive blasts), unnamed Power Rangers characters(ex. villainous character whose name begins with an X or Z or something like that), unnamed Spiderman characters(ex. The Prowler), unused Wildstorm characters(ex. Maul from Wildcats[BIG AND GREEN MAN WHO CAN MAKE HULK LOOK SMALL]), unused Superman characters(ex. Luminus: the manipulator and master of light), etc.?
Nitecrow
Nitecrow 71 days ago
Hey can u add all of hulk's warbond
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 77 days ago
Yes, Galactus has his hands full with updating requests..... However, as much as it is nice to add new characters, I have said for sometime now that there is a need to add profile images for many characters already on the DataBase.
4+ years member.
LordTracer
LordTracer 79 days ago
Speaking of images and powerstats, can we get those for Doomslayer?
Ezio
Ezio 79 days ago
There are lot of character without profile image or Powerstats:
Collector, Star Sapphire, Ronan, Starfire, Queen Hippolyta, Atrocitus, Trigon, Icon, Clayface, Tigress, Black Mask, Jesse Quick, Itachi Uchiha ....
Galactus
Galactus 79 days ago
@Remy94 Done
10+ years member.
remy94
remy94 79 days ago
@Galactus could you add Caesar from planet of the Apes?
1+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 79 days ago
@TAMYOCOM16 Added Mr. Negative
10+ years member.
TAMYOCOM16
TAMYOCOM16 79 days ago
can you guys vote for Mr. Negative in "add characters" section
he's a spider-man/cloak & dagger villain
TAMYOCOM16
TAMYOCOM16 79 days ago
thanks
Galactus
Galactus 79 days ago
@aajayunlimited Feel free to add any character you think should be added. If it gets at least three votes it will be added. Every now and then I'll go through the list myself and they will be added right away.
10+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 79 days ago
The Activity Feed is still there. I haven't (re)moved it. I did add a 'New Topic' section and right below that is the Feed, on the homepage.
10+ years member.
TAMYOCOM16
TAMYOCOM16 79 days ago
@galactus have removed activity feed from the website? because i cant find it anywhere , it was a great tool ,good for finding new battles and team battles ,if you can ,would you please add it back
A
aajayunlimited 80 days ago
I'm sorry for mispelling it; can I add it again correctly.
A
The Leprechaun(has magic and changing personal reality powers; plus, he's very strong, low to the ground, and so durable that you might need to know his secrets to beat him). Black Tarantula(an odd combination of powers from his namesake that Spiderman might not have beaten yet)
Galactus
Galactus 80 days ago
Character comments and gallery are working again. Sorry, I messed up a bit. :(
@aajayunlimited : I rejected Jason X because his name was spelled wrong, not because I don't want him in the database. I don't want to manually check spelling and edit the entries. And please double check if characters you enter aren't already in the database.
10+ years member.
A
Also, Leatherface has to be peak human strength the way he runs with a chainsaw at full speed like that! The Prowler(Spider-man character that has a suit that gives superstrength, a superblast, and claws), the Mask(a living cartoon and so nothing hurts this guy, except a cold and possibly sickness, and he has a way out of every situation), and Chucky(low to the ground and bug like fast with a knife)
A
Also, What about Meteor Man(the movie was less than average, but it's not a bad character), Tron Bonne(MVC2: a robot body that rams, fire torches, and does other things), and B B Hood(a Punisher type on MVC2).
A
I know you rejected Jason X, but that dude is Jason with metal--when he may have been a Rogue or Thing level before the enhancement and he has a huge machete, too. That might put him in Captain Planet strength level, if not better and he's even more invulnerable than before.
leo
leo 80 days ago
character Gallery also doesn't work
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 80 days ago
@Galactus: Whenever I try to comment on a character, it automatically says, "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''includes/comment-list.php'' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING) in /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/122817/domains/superherodb.com/html/profile-comments.php on line 107." Whats going on?
1+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 80 days ago
I've added 'The Endless' team.
10+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 80 days ago
@TheOverlord: That's a great list! I've added them all! Thanks
@Ezio: You can suggest new characters yourself. If you go to the top most forum topic 'Add characters...', you'll find a link to the page to add characters.
10+ years member.
Ezio
Ezio 80 days ago
please add Endless family
TheOverlord
TheOverlord 81 days ago
Alright thanks
Here are a few that I really wanted.
Planet comics, Thrilling Publications, Fiction House, Dynamite Entertainment, Ultem Publications, National Comics Publications, Ace Comics, Columbia comics, EC Comics, Harvey Comics, Charlton Comics, Standard comics, and Dell comics.
Galactus
Galactus 81 days ago
You can leave it empty if you want. Or you could comment a list of publishers, I'll add them.
10+ years member.
TheOverlord
TheOverlord 81 days ago
@galactus, can we get a way to write in the publisher in the add characters section because alot of the characters I want to add aren't published by any of the listed companies. I really want to add some characters from the smaller comic companies from back in the golden age.
Galactus
Galactus 81 days ago
I changed some settings for the user images. It should show your new image with a normal refresh now. Let me know if it doesn't work.
10+ years member.
TheOverlord
TheOverlord 81 days ago
I see thor blasting lightning with Mjolnir. Thanks for the hard refresh suggestion Galactus it worked for me!
Galactus
Galactus 81 days ago
If you do a 'hard' refresh of the page (ctrl+f5 on Windows) it will download the new files. I see Thor now.
10+ years member.
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 81 days ago
I see Captain America, but I'm pretty sure that it takes a few hours or a day or two to change
2+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 81 days ago
Is my profile picture Thor or Captain America? I see Captain America
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 83 days ago
Its appreciated Galactus to notice the fourth coming movie with Mighty Thor, Thor Ragnarok !
1+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 83 days ago
I'll be going through the 'Add Character'-list tonight. It would help if you down vote characters that are already in the Database, there are quite a few of those. I also see a lot of double entries. Please check if the character is already suggested before adding.
I thought it was time to change the homepage characters, so I put the Thor Ragnarok characters there.
10+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 84 days ago
But you know how Thor is, all boastful and stuff. It could have been where Hulk was doing pretty good and Thor just barely won (which shouldnt really happen)
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 84 days ago
Well in the trailer Thor states "no I won easily"
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 84 days ago
I hope to see Thor whooping Hulks butt in a battle, the way it should be. If Thor doesnt win, the Marvel Cinematic Universe's take on the Asgardian gods will be very pathetic in my opinion
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 84 days ago
No doubt giving credit to the new film Thor Ragnarok, nice one @Galactus 👍 what is everyone hoping to see in the movie?
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 84 days ago
Got to love the Asgardian gods being featured on the home page. Great idea @Galactus
1+ years member.
Ezio
Ezio 89 days ago
Add characters list get too big and icons are out of screen
Spectre94
Spectre94 102 days ago
Thanks
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 102 days ago
The Phantom Stranger
1+ years member.
Spectre94
Spectre94 102 days ago
Can anyone tell me who is on my profile pic?
remy94
remy94 104 days ago
I'm back everyone, I see Galactus has made some updates to the site.
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 113 days ago
@Galactus: Thanks for clearing that up for me
1+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 113 days ago
@SirSpidey: It wasn't just you. There was an automated process for optimizing the database. It started without my knowledge. Apparently there was a bug in that process and the website didn't come back online. I only noticed this last sunday. I do have some alert system that notifies me when the site is offline for more than 5 minutes, but the domain was still reachable, so it didn't trigger.
Hope this doesn't happen again.
10+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 113 days ago
Did anyone else not be able to go to the website for around a week? It would say, "dynamic database scaling in progress". Did this happen to anyone else? If so, can you tell me why or how? I am soo confused right now
1+ years member.
Spectre94
Spectre94 119 days ago
I would personally have to say Phoenix jean gray
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 119 days ago
I agree, right now it is probably Black Widow because of the MCU
2+ years member.
LordTracer
LordTracer 119 days ago
Black Widow or Ms. Marvel.
Spectre94
Spectre94 119 days ago
Who does everyone think is the most popular female character from marvel?
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 122 days ago
I like that idea, it would definitely be a cool way to compare characters
2+ years member.
T
ta11111 122 days ago
what do you all think about puting a list of: city, planet, solar, galactic, universal, multiversal level of characters? Batman is city level but anty-monitor is multiversal. It would be easier to see what the influance they have,
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 129 days ago
Nope
1+ years member.
TheOverlord
TheOverlord 129 days ago
Also thank you Galactus for the new characters. If only people would upvote mine lol.
TheOverlord
TheOverlord 129 days ago
Not for me man.
Spectre94
Spectre94 130 days ago
has my profile pic changed?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 130 days ago
How strange, I wish Galactus could fix that
1+ years member.
Spectre94
Spectre94 130 days ago
It shows on mine that it is Spectre lol
Spectre94
Spectre94 130 days ago
It should be Thor
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 130 days ago
Superman
1+ years member.
Spectre94
Spectre94 130 days ago
It's Captain America, who is on mine?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 130 days ago
Just testing
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 130 days ago
Can anyone tell me what my profile picture is? It should be Captain America but on my screen its showing Vitiate/Volkorion
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 133 days ago
Tell me what you think about my new profile
1+ years member.
Ezio
Ezio 134 days ago
Please make OUTLAWS team for DC
TheOverlord
TheOverlord 134 days ago
Guys could you check the list of add on characters every now and then and either upvote or downvote the characters there so the list won't be so enormous and we can get some fresh meat onto the site. Also @Galactus when will the next addition for the new characters be?
TAMYOCOM16
TAMYOCOM16 143 days ago
@galactus can you please add the 'activity feed' back to its place
Spectre94
Spectre94 153 days ago
It means you've been on the site for a year I think.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 153 days ago
@Galactus: What does the trophy next to my name mean?
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 162 days ago
Looks sick
1+ years member.
Spectre94
Spectre94 162 days ago
I've just added a pic of him battling Goku check it out
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 162 days ago
Cool
1+ years member.
Spectre94
Spectre94 162 days ago
the god of Destruction in the Dragon ball universe.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 162 days ago
I sure will. Who even is Beerus anyway?
1+ years member.
Spectre94
Spectre94 162 days ago
I voted for the characters @SirSpidey, 🖒 could you or anyone do me a favor and vote for Beerus.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 162 days ago
Vote for Admiral Ackbar
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 162 days ago
Go vote for the Wampa in the add characters forum
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 162 days ago
That is there class, so a 30 is suppose to beat a 29, but not always, an 11 would beat a 9, etc
1+ years member.
M
Mohannad 162 days ago
Question: what does the number on the characters profiles mean i.e. batman 10, thor 30
M
Mohannad 162 days ago
Question: what does the number on the characters profiles mean i.e. batman 10, thor 30
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 165 days ago
No, no, no.... This is terrible,. Now I have nothing against listing the top 20-25 battles. However, such a page should not be the default page when you click on "battle". It is now impossible for us to vote on the most recent battle match-ups. I humbly suggest that you go back to the old system and list battles by the most recent going backwards...... Please....
4+ years member.
TAMYOCOM16
TAMYOCOM16 170 days ago
@galactus: have you removed the activity feed page ? Because I can't find it anywhere, if so then from where can I access it
TAMYOCOM16
TAMYOCOM16 170 days ago
@galactus: have you removed the activity feed page ? Because I can't find it anywhere, if so then from where can I access it
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 175 days ago
@remy94: LOL, I thought you were leaving because of what I said in our debates. Anyways, it was fun debating and good luck in the future.
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 175 days ago
Thanks Wolfdragon I'm glad we as fans can debate these battles and have fun doing it 🖒
1+ years member.
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 175 days ago
@Remy, as sad as it is to hear this news, it has been a such pleasure debating with and against you over the past year! I do hope that you return soon and I wish you the best of luck for whatever you have planned for the future.
2+ years member.
remy94
remy94 175 days ago
Guys please go vote for the Phantom Stranger, he is a favorite of mine and would love to see him added to the database.
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 175 days ago
Thanks God_of_Thunder I'll be leaving in about a weeks time, I've also enjoyed all the debates
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 175 days ago
Remy you take care now and i hope to see you back here again in the future to change more thoughts of the comic book worlds
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
Remy you take care now and i hope to see you back here again in the future to change more thoughts of the comic book worlds
1+ years member.
L_A
L_A 175 days ago
@galactus can you add legion of doom in the teams list
L_A
L_A 175 days ago
@remy94 farewell remy94
remy94
remy94 175 days ago
Thanks you guys, but I'm going into the service, I may return to the site when I return home. My little brother is also a member of the site user Spectre94, he is also genius comic fan.
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
Remy my friend you know you cant quite right !
You are one of the members with most knowledge and also with who i have had most exchange of thoughts with.
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 175 days ago
Im sorry man, didnt try to come off as a dick. Hope youll accept my apology
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 175 days ago
Come on, dont take it personal. I was just having some fun with a little argument. I wasnt trying to make you mad. We were having fun were we not?
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 175 days ago
This is good bye for me, For personal reasons I will no longer be a member of this site, I'll be around for a few more days, but I'm afraid I will soon be no longer be available. Thanks Galactus your site is awesome 🖒 and I'd figured I say so long to all the other members out there : )
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 176 days ago
What link are yall talking about?
1+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 176 days ago
@T113Y15: Thanks for letting me know! It's fixed!. I was wondering how people were able to already add Collections whithout a link to that page
10+ years member.
T113Y15
T113Y15 176 days ago
@galactus the link to adding characters in database isn't working now it's redirecting to the new collection page and there is no other way to access that page
remy94
remy94 177 days ago
@Galactus what do you think about adding, favorite powers to are profiles?
1+ years member.
FiRiCe
FiRiCe 179 days ago
Can't*
FiRiCe
FiRiCe 179 days ago
@galactus I can like any team Battle ,the heart shaped icon isn't working I think
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 180 days ago
I use Google Chrome, which I think is one of the better browsers, right? The date is - "5113 BBY". I want that date because that was when Sith Emperor Vitiate was born
1+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 180 days ago
@SirSpidey; Sorry, I didn't see your question earlier. I just tried editing my date and change my image, both work on my end. Can you tell me what browser you are using? As for the image, it only takes a jpg not larger than 2mb, but this might also be a browser issue. If you want to have the date changed quick, you can tell me the date and I'll put it in the db.
10+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 185 days ago
@Galactus: I am having trouble editing my profile - I try inputing a date for "my first appearance" but it wont show up. Also it wont let me change my existing profile picture. And this has happened before and I would like to know how to fix it for future reference
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 185 days ago
@Galactus: I am having trouble editing my profile - I try inputing a date for "my first appearance" but it wont show up. Also it wont let me change my existing profile picture. And this has happened before and I would like to know how to fix it for future reference
1+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 199 days ago
@MBN: I'll look into Spider-man Noir soon.
10+ years member.
MBN
MBN 205 days ago
So can I ask to add some status to spidey Noir?
Galactus
Galactus 205 days ago
That would be me.
10+ years member.
MBN
MBN 205 days ago
Who is editing characters status?
Galactus
Galactus 205 days ago
The number is the Team Class. I'm still finetuning it, so some could be off.
10+ years member.
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 206 days ago
What do the numbers under the pictures in team battles mean?
2+ years member.
TheOverlord
TheOverlord 208 days ago
That my friend is the greatest stalemate of all time. Both are literally all powerful. They both created their respective universes. This match would go on through eternity and no clear winner would ever be decided.
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 208 days ago
Who wins: The Presence or The One Above All?
2+ years member.
h0ward_the_duck
h0ward_the_duck 209 days ago
Howard the duck is better that Galactus
h0ward_the_duck
h0ward_the_duck 209 days ago
Howard the duck is better that Galactus
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 211 days ago
Galactus, I was wondering if you could create an explanation of the power stats on this website like the explanation page that Marvel has for its power grid:
http://marvel.com/universe/OHOTMUower_Grids
2+ years member.
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 213 days ago
I think that Iron Man and Superman would easily win, but you should try making it a team battle to see how other people vote 😉
2+ years member.
P
Peteseeko 213 days ago
Who do you think would win. Iron man and super man or Thor and captain America.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 216 days ago
I have just updated my favourite characters and teams list if you want to take a look. Tell me what you think. I based it on my most favourite character in the "A" section, then the "B" section, and so on. So they all should be in alphabetical order.
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 216 days ago
Ok, for some reason it showed Daredevil for the longest time but now its showing Legion. Thats odd. Thanks though
1+ years member.
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 216 days ago
I'm seeing Legion on your profile. Im not sure why you might be seeing Daredevil, but I'm pretty sure that everyone else is seeing your updated picture
2+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 216 days ago
Im just curious, is my avatar a picture of Legion or Daredevil? Because im seeing Daredevil and whenever I try to change my avatar it doesnt work. If this has happened to you and you figured out a way to fix it, let me know.
1+ years member.
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 217 days ago
She's basically "everything proof" (to a certain extent). She's an Amazon, so not much can hurt her, but she is also their ruler, so she's a lot more powerful than others Amazons.
2+ years member.
R
rramsden 217 days ago
Hey guys quick question... wonder woman movie coming out soon and all... and I have been wondering... is she bullet proof?
R
rramsden 217 days ago
Hey guys quick question... wonder woman movie coming out soon and all... and I have been wondering... is she bullet proof?
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 331 days ago
well mine and remy94's idea, just read his earlier comment.
1+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 331 days ago
Galactus thank you so very much for taking my team battle idea into consideration and making it a reality, thank you so very much I greatly appreciate it.
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 353 days ago
@Galactus I've been adding some of my favorite teams to my profile, like the New Gods of Apokolips , and Aagardians, although I was unable to add Kryptonians, because they did not have that option, could you fix this please. And also have you consider, letting us add are favorite superpowers to are profile?
1+ years member.
A
AmirKhan 363 days ago
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes For friends
A
AmirKhan 363 days ago
http://www.inspirationallovequotesimages.com/2015/10/happy-new-year-2016-quotes.html
Galactus
Galactus 1 year ago.
Top 10 battle voters:
1739 MakeMineMarvel
846 remy94
662 God_of_Thunder
650 luckufu
466 Darren98
428 Martian_Manhunter
291 wolfdragon123
272 randy
238 Galactus
234 thefeehan
Good to see I made the top 10
10+ years member.
tigerman899
tigerman899 1 year ago.
why is kool aid man on here with paul blast too
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 1 year ago.
@Galactus you do a great job at uploading super heroes although I think you sould be uploading characters like the Spectre firstly, who is a super hero and characters like Ckuck Noris, and Paul Blart who are not consider super heroes should lastly be uploaded.
1+ years member.
R
Raikonen 1 year ago.
Hey Galactus, in the edit profile slot on a profile page, if you go to "alignment," the "Neutral," is spelled wrong, it's spelled as "neurtal," can you fix that? Thanks.
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 1 year ago.
I agree with your comment about the flash.
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 1 year ago.
I think it would be cool to have 2 vs 2 battles or team battles where you could pot any two heroes vs any other to heroes. Like say Batman and Superman vs Thor and Iron man.
1+ years member.
Yellow_Dog
Yellow_Dog 1 year ago.
Oh, and the Flash. Most people don't realize how overpowered the Flash actually is.
1+ years member.
Yellow_Dog
Yellow_Dog 1 year ago.
If we choose to ignore Lex Luthor's track record of almost beating him, only for a Ex Machina to show up, I believe he was beaten into a coma by Doomsday.
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 1 year ago.
Can any one actually defeat Superman other then magic users.
1+ years member.
Chalk
Chalk 1 year ago.
A Superman and Scarlet Witch child would be epic or maybe even Professor X and wonder woman or what about magneto and storm!......Js
1+ years member.
Chalk
Chalk 1 year ago.
MORE STAT CATEGORIZES Gadets/equipment cause those are not powers. Agility/quickness/dexterity cause speed stat alone needs more depth to understand why characters like spider man and wolverine are so effective against the brutes. Armor cause suited/armored characters are not really tht durable most of the time, there is a difference, example batman and iron man bout the same durability (Human)but totally different armor ratings due to tonys offensive weapons and defensive tuffness. Tactics because combat and intelligence cannot speak for in-combat decision making
1+ years member.
flamingtayo
flamingtayo 1 year ago.
pls add batman's top armours i'm tired of hearing ppl say bats cant beat ironman or such pls even if its only hellbat armour u will add
1+ years member.
flamingtayo
flamingtayo 1 year ago.
pls add batman's top armours i'm tired of hearing ppl say bats cant beat ironman or such pls even if its only hellbat armour u will add
1+ years member.
B
Batman_cool5 1 year ago.
Can you please upgrade Black Canary power stats, especially the combat. thx
2+ years member.
flamingtayo
flamingtayo 1 year ago.
@galactus I've been trying to add an avatar but iono why it isnt working
1+ years member.
Cameronw
Cameronw 1 year ago.
How do you open the chat so you can talk back and forth on a ipad
1+ years member.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 1 year ago.
Greetings mighty Galactus im a great fan of comic book superheroes and is a game master in the genre of Metahumans with lots of knowledge of it. There are some statistics that you should be looking over If you want them to be accurate in youre site. What i have understood you want to have a general power level statistic of the characters. Intelligence you give most value then power followed by the other abilitys and powers with diffrent value.Have you taken weaknesses in acount and also weapons of great power and also all the powers of the characters more is better. Some are underrated others overrated Johan
1+ years member.
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 1 year ago.
This is the neatest Super-Hero website online today! Great concept! It also looks like we are adding some new members as of late and getting more and more battles per day. The Ustats are superb and often much more accurate than the so-called official ratings!
4+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 1 year ago.
Fixed a bug. Forum should be in the right order now, from new to old (activity).
10+ years member.
Lisa_Wilbourn
Lisa_Wilbourn 1 year ago.
Any Worm fans out here?
1+ years member.
T
tatsu 1 year ago.
how can i add a super hero
1+ years member.
Chalk
Chalk 1 year ago.
loki 11+
batman 10-
cap 7+
jug 11+
joker 10-
luke sky 10+
magneto 11+
mister mxyzptlk 15+
black panther 8 +
brainiac 11++
doctor doom 14+
destroyer 11+
doomsday 14+
electra 6+
all flash+
ghost rider 7+
hercules 12+
ice man 10+
jubilee 5++
mr sinister ++
lex 9-
NEEDS UPDATED PLEASE
1+ years member.
Chalk
Chalk 1 year ago.
BATMAN HAS NO POWERS he has skills and gadgets plus is highly trained and intelligent a very formidable foe for a comic book or movie but 1v1 heads up not only would he lose but he would die easily vs alot of characters imo....Batman would of been a epic bad guy tho!
1+ years member.
L
Lucas 1 year ago.
IMAGINE IF THERE WAS A KRYPTON GOD :O That would be so cool if they brought her/him into a few of the superman comic books.
1+ years member.
M
Mike 1 year ago.
Cool website but where do I go to find out how things work?
Mike
1+ years member.
solarx
solarx 1 year ago.
Soulcollecter57 - There will be a new game coming online soon that will allow for characters from marvel, dc, and over 300 other universes where characters can battle each other (including teams). They state they spent 9 years and over a million dollars developing the computing platform and parsing millions of data points to develop the game.
1+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 1 year ago.
Actually, 30+ should be gold now
I've added a little explanation on the Class page: http://www.superherodb.com/class/
The striped bar for speed means the character has either Teleportation or TimeTravel.
10+ years member.
B
blahturretx 1 year ago.
correction, gray is 30-39. hope this helps
2+ years member.
B
blahturretx 1 year ago.
uSTATS is pretty cool. people can change the stats of any character if they dont like it. if enough people do it. it becomes a uSTAT. also, the colored numbers go up by 10 (blue is 1-9, red is 10-19, purple is 20-29, and i have no idea if there is anything higher.) Hope this helps
2+ years member.
BDGrasch27
BDGrasch27 1 year ago.
And how are the colored numbers, which I assume are ratings, determined?
1+ years member.
BDGrasch27
BDGrasch27 1 year ago.
I'm new, and I'm trying to understand the stats. I understand the powerstats; those are pretty basic. However, I don't understand the uSTATS. How do they work? Also, some of the stats have a striped bar next to the regular one. Can someone please explain how all of this works?
1+ years member.
Timbo
Timbo 1 year ago.
Hello everyone! I understand rating calculations for strength, combat and speed. But what about power, durability and intelligence? Can someone explain, please?
1+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 1 year ago.
@Chalk > Yes, that would be unfair, but I still enter a number for the Power-stat. The Superpower score is added to that.
10+ years member.
Chalk
Chalk 1 year ago.
@galactus but would tht be accurate if you were let say comparing Magnetokinesis with Iron man and Magneto because tht would be either a negative to magneto or positive to iron man because their efficiency and/or strength using it is totally on a diff level?
1+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 1 year ago.
@FrankyG > Thanks for not just saying Deadpool should be higher, but actually come with some facts! I did some tweaking on some superpowers and some stat tweaks for Deadpool. He's a 16 (for now).
Little explanation about the superpowers; Every superpower has a 'score' which is added to the Power statbar. The more effect a power has, the higher the score. Most general powers have a score of 1, but powers like 'Time Travel' or 'Immortality' have much higher scores.
10+ years member.
F
FrankyG 1 year ago.
@Galactus I appreciate the change but 11 is still too low. You do realize he's killed almost half of the heros/villians on here that are in the 20's?
He is easily up there in power with Superman so at the very least 19+.
Killed the entire X-men cast, killed professor X just by X looking into DP's mind and going brain-dead, killed the concept of "hero team", killed Spiderman (in seconds), killed multiple more powerful versions of himself, killed Watcher, killed ALL of the Avengers.... the list goes on. Pretty sure his kill list is in the 100's on just superheros/villians alone.
Anyway, hopefully you agree, if not at the very least he got a small bump. Still at a loss for why his speed/intelligence are so low.
1+ years member.
B
bobbyjoe 1 year ago.
hi
1+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 1 year ago.
Good to have you back Kryptonkid!
10+ years member.
kryptonkid
kryptonkid 1 year ago.
Hello I am back
3+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 1 year ago.
@Lennywafflewolf > You mean the animated bar of 'Speed'? That's when a character has either teleportation or time travel.
10+ years member.
Lennywafflewolf
Lennywafflewolf 1 year ago.
What does the spiral after a category in the power stats mean?
2+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 1 year ago.
@legoman2 > Ofcourse I remember you! Welcome back!
10+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 1 year ago.
@Galactus -remember me, i'm back!!!
4+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 1 year ago.
@FrankG > You're right. A 9 is too low for Deadpool. Did some minor tweaking and he's an 11 now.
10+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 1 year ago.
@Soulcollecter57 > Probably not any time soon, but I'll put it on my suggestions list.
10+ years member.
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 1 year ago.
I've been using this site for a long time but just recently made a profile and this be asking a lot but I was wondering if at all possible you could add a grouped battle like a two on two or perhaps whole teams.
1+ years member.
Lennywafflewolf
@FrankyG Nicely said.
2+ years member.
Lennywafflewolf
When is Predalien being updated?
2+ years member.
F
FrankyG 1 year ago.
Ok mayyybe there are plenty of other heros with immortality in the Marvel universe but I don't see them regenerating their damn limbs.
1+ years member.
F
FrankyG 1 year ago.
Galactus you really need to give Deadpool more than a 9.
He outwitted Taskmaster(why aren't his stats up?) who can literally predict people. Just because he acts crazy doesn't mean he deserves low intelligence.
Also what is with the low ass speed? Look at Marvel's stats http://marvel.com/universe/Deadpool. His speed is higher than Thanos', both officially and from the fan base on top of his intelligence being a much higher rating than here.
To top it off the only characters that have his type of immortality, that aren't gods, are pretty much Spawn (who should EASILY be a 20+ btw) and Wolverine whom he could wreck and doesn't really have "immortality" in the way that DP does. He's literally a Wolverine on steroids.
Friggen hell, Death is pretty much his fanboy. Thanos is friggen jealous of him! He gets a 9 for all of that?! Come on it's robbery!
1+ years member.
W
WingedVulture 1 year ago.
@Galactus The Supergirl Series
1+ years member.
SuperheroWannabee
SuperheroWannabee 1 year ago.
Where does Deadpool live??????
1+ years member.
Lennywafflewolf
@Galactus is their a achievement for number of battles voted.
2+ years member.
Lennywafflewolf
@Galactus is their a achievement for number of battles voted.
2+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 1 year ago.
@G075wag - Yes, I did play it for a while. Too busy now trying to keep up with all the superhero series and movies. Are you watching any series? What's your favourite one?
10+ years member.
G
G075wag 1 year ago.
Just wonderin😄
1+ years member.
G
G075wag 1 year ago.
@Galactus do you play injustice gods among us???
1+ years member.
DarkseidALE
DarkseidALE 2 years ago.
Did you know that once deadpool was once a herald of galactus made quite a funny storyline
2+ years member.
M
Mt3 2 years ago.
Happy to of found the site, seems awesome!
2+ years member.
people
people 2 years ago.
It is nice to be back.
5+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 2 years ago.
Good to have you back People!
10+ years member.
people
people 2 years ago.
What's up Galactus? I'm back!
5+ years member.
R
ren 2 years ago.
why isn't Owen Reece on here?
2+ years member.
A
Akwid1 2 years ago.
we are all guys haha
2+ years member.
I
ItsBrendanFYI 2 years ago.
Looking for a super hero or villain that fits this background?
A guy who was bullied in school a lot that his parents gave him everything to try to make him happy. But despite his parents trying to make him happy it didn t. As would like him to have a mental disability but doesn t have to have one.
2+ years member.
darthfurysaul
darthfurysaul 2 years ago.
How come there isn't vibe, green lantoon and constantine
2+ years member.
NotAFan
NotAFan 2 years ago.
Just throwing this one in here. http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Loontern_(Duck_Dodgers)
2+ years member.
Premonition19
Premonition19 2 years ago.
When is Silk aka Cindy Moon, going to be added to this?
3+ years member.
R
Ryguy 2 years ago.
Thanos vs Darkseid. Who would win in a fight?
2+ years member.
S
sudburyboy 2 years ago.
Darkseid is similar to apocalypse. Both want to dominate the universe, or am I wrong?
2+ years member.
Pancakehouse37
Pancakehouse37 2 years ago.
I would like to see more of the other lantern corps added to the sight.
3+ years member.
NotAFan
NotAFan 2 years ago.
So when is Galactus going to add a character suggestion tool or thread? Looking at the characters list was quite the experience.
2+ years member.
W
whitesoxfan2178 2 years ago.
What does the power rating encompass? It clearly can't just mean superpowers, Elektra's power is almost 60, and Batman is voted to have a power rating in the 40s (I'm pretty sure).
2+ years member.
NickTendo69
NickTendo69 2 years ago.
Baymax and Hiro must be added to the site=)
3+ years member.
T
Thanos 2 years ago.
who would win thanos qith infinity guantlet or infinity and eternity or galactus? I would think that thanos would am i right
2+ years member.
D
Doctor 2 years ago.
They should add The Doctor to the site it would be cool to see were he compares.
2+ years member.
Sameak
Sameak 2 years ago.
Hey Galactus here 2 heroes that are interesting to put on here if you want. Raiden heres his info http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Raiden and heres a cool video showing off his skills but warning to younger viewers though/ felt bad for him at 1:00-2:00 ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op8mjKZxccM . Snake AKA Big Boss heres his infohttp://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Solid_Snake and heres a video of him thats just epic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX74hg2R0kw .
3+ years member.
Sameak
Sameak 2 years ago.
Hey guys check out my forum I am pulling for Alex Mercer to added the DB.
3+ years member.
I
Injustice 3 years ago.
hey alex
3+ years member.
I
Injustice 3 years ago.
hey
3+ years member.
GamePup01
GamePup01 3 years ago.
hi every one I just registered here this website is awesome and I was wondering what is the current topic everyone is on?
3+ years member.
B
biddybazzle 3 years ago.
Question: why are there only single characters from anime/manga series here? I feel like this site could help with a lot of fight scenario debates lol
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Hey guys.
3+ years member.
Tried to restart page, logged-out and even uploaded a new avatar of the exact size mentioned and yes, it is a JPEG but it still doesn't show up in the comments. Do you need to have a premium account or something?
3+ years member.
Yes, Gaia Force is a team I created and they appear in my book, Grey Legacy (Author name Lawrenz Lano)
3+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
Try restartpage log out of account then login in again that link was cool were those ure characters
4+ years member.
Still can't figure out how to get my avatar to show up when I comment. Any suggestions?
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Chico15 7th grade stinks................. Your gonna hate it, it's way worse than 6th grade.
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I passed my test I'm going into the 7th grade Woooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I passed my test I'm going into the 7th grade Woooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
3+ years member.
Can anyone tell me how to get my avatar to show up when I post a comment?
3+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
@people Hi
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
@Chico15: Your welcome.
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
@people thanks.
3+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Hi. Ninja i like Your rap
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
So what? If you have something wrong with it, we can talk about it.
5+ years member.
sapuramura
sapuramura 3 years ago.
Wow, little kids, little kids everywhere.
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
I'm 13, and happy early birthday.
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I am 11 but, I am turning 12 on may 15.
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
I don't have a brother cooler than me. Hahahaha!
5+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
One of those brothers just might be cooler than you and possibly be called Ninja.
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
I have 5 brothers. How old are you?
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
@people I have one brother and one sister my brother is 17 and my sister is 14.
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
@Chico15 Do you have any brothers or Sister?
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
http://www.superherodb.com/bob/10-639/ Vs. http://superherodb.com/storm/10-135/
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
@Bats99 The Kool-Aid Man
5+ years member.
Bats99
Bats99 3 years ago.
Hmm silver surfer or starfire
3+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 3 years ago.
@people > It doesn't work like the powers. So a bulletproof vest doesn't automatically add extra points.
10+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Let me fix that @Galactus: Do Weapons/Equipment add anything to stats? For example, if somebody has a gun, does their power go up, or if somebody has a bullet proof suit does their durability go up?
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
@Galactus: Do Weapons/Equipment add anything to stats? For example, if somebody has a gun, does they're power go up, or if somebody has a bullet proof suit does they're durability go up?
5+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
WW
5+ years member.
Bats99
Bats99 3 years ago.
Who would win. Joker or wonderwoman
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Let me fix that. Do Weapons/Equipment add anything to stats? For example, if somebody has a gun, does their power go up, or if somebody has a bullet proof suit does their durability go up?
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Do Weapons/Equipment add anything to stats? For example, if somebody has a gun, does they're power go up, or if somebody has a bullet proof suit does they're durability go up?
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
What up Galactus
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
captainamerica
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
mdg1
5+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
I think so.
5+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
Is that it?
4+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
Np.
5+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
@Ninja
thx
4+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
@legoman2: There was Charles Xavier.
5+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
(captain america)
4+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
Were there any new character updates before Magneto in case I missed any?
4+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 3 years ago.
10+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
X man
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Oops, sorry, that's not what I meant to put.
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
[247]
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
jk
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
people
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
people........ JK
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
People : ) Batman Vs. people : D
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Luke
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Luke Cage VS Mr Incredible
5+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
What do you guys think are the toughest battles?
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
There is not enough Users powerstats, so everybody please start puting some powerstats on people.
5+ years member.
T
TheOneAboveAll 3 years ago.
They need to add avatar Korra. And i cant find myself on this site.
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
I'm just chillen.
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
You should the avatar aang, zuko, toph, and katara that would be cool.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
What up?
3+ years member.
T
TheOneAboveAll 3 years ago.
Just chillen what about u?
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Yo, TheOneAboveAll, what's kickin man?
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
And Cool
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Cool, and cool.
5+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 3 years ago.
Oh,.. and the 'characters by Class'-page will return btw.
10+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 3 years ago.
I might show you an early version today.
10+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
How long will it be before it's done.
5+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 3 years ago.
It's not going to be a secret when I tell you now.
10+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
I was wondering the same thing.
5+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
So what is that thing that you were working on that you wouldnt tell us.
4+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
What up peeps?
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
People
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
What is this? http://psp.superherodb.com/
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
No, there is no longer a place where characters are arranged by class, but theer should be.
5+ years member.
iconpro77
iconpro77 3 years ago.
Hey Klint. Is there still a place where the characters are arranged by class? I liked that....
3+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Hey iconpro77
5+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 3 years ago.
@people > That information isn't really accurate
10+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
Cool for user power grid halts teams look great 2 just came to say bue
4+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Superherodb Summary: http://superherodb.com.w3snoop.com/
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Thanks for The + Galactus
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Coo!
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
A sock, haha.
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
@klint batman.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
looking for what I want for my birthday so hard.
3+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Agent Zero Vs. Batman Vs. Bane
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Oops
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
versus/?cid_1=396&cid_2=639&cid_3=637
5+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
Moo.
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Hey Lady_Vain
5+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
@people yes you're upgraded! WOO HOO!
4+ years member.
Machop
Machop 3 years ago.
@klint: Make a post called Venom VS Wolverine.
3+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Venom Vs. Wolverine
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Machop is Cool
5+ years member.
Machop
Machop 3 years ago.
@Chico15: How bout we be friends?
3+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
That is what I meant.
5+ years member.
Machop
Machop 3 years ago.
I meant @klint: Did you mean to say "@Chico Machop is the craziest"?
3+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Oops.
5+ years member.
Machop
Machop 3 years ago.
@klint: Did you mean to say "@Chico Machop is"?
3+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Machop is Chico
5+ years member.
Machop
Machop 3 years ago.
@Chico15: uhh, ya right.
3+ years member.
Machop
Machop 3 years ago.
@klint: wha da ya mean?
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I still am.
3+ years member.
Ninja
Ninja 3 years ago.
Hi.
5+ years member.
klint
klint 3 years ago.
Machop GO!
5+ years member.
Machop
Machop 3 years ago.
@Chico15 I heard you thought you were the craziest person on this website, I don't believe your right.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Hey guys.
3+ years member.
BuddyConstantine_34
BuddyConstantine_34 3 years ago.
Let's all talk about how much we love John Constantine.
3+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
same bye
4+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I'm logging off later guys and once again great job with this new website @Galactus.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Me either.
3+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 3 years ago.
Yeah, the chat never really worked like it should. I don't miss it
10+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I see you took the chat off @Galactus cool cause it was hard to find where the people were talking. I like everything being out in the open. Really can't get over how great this website is. Awwwwwwwwwwesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
3+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
thx galactus
4+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 3 years ago.
May 12, 2013 to be exact
10+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
just a lego man and probably over a year and a half a go
4+ years member.
Machop
Machop 3 years ago.
I'm a Pokemon and I joined today. Whats a legoman2 and when did you join?
3+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
whose machop and when did u join
4+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
Really good and looks cooler but it doesnt say whose online thats a user and no longer says who uploade pictures.
4+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Hey.
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Ninja will hopefully start getting on here again today.
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Hi.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
The one about what the new user profiles will look like.
3+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 3 years ago.
A link to what?
10+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I'm logged out so if you wanna talk to me I might not answer you back right away. Just for a heads up.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I'm not on facebook yet so can you send me a different link please @galactus?
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
No your not @legoman2 and it's good to be back.
3+ years member.
Galactus
Galactus 3 years ago.
You're not the only one. Some strange database issue. I reset the whole thing, and it's working again. Sorry.
10+ years member.
legoman2
legoman2 3 years ago.
ami the only one or did shdb stop working for a few days
4+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Am I the only one that favorites a person before he gets added?
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
Yeah she is beautiful. And she isn't a nasty. lol so I like her. She's nothing like Miley Cyrus :O which is good! haha
3+ years member.
E
EthanWolverineFan 3 years ago.
anybody there
3+ years member.
E
EthanWolverineFan 3 years ago.
hellooo?
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Oh no well alright she is still hot any way.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
Ohhhh and yeah, she made a video hersef saying so. She said it because she went on the red carpet wearing her hair to the side like she does and when she read about what people were saying, some of them were mean comments and she cried. That's so mean, cuz I think she looked cute. So she made that video.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I wasn't saying that the kurt cobain thing wasn't true I was talking about the ariana grande thing.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
What's not true? About Kurt Cobain? Yep it is. He had so much um... well, stuff in his system there was no way he could have killed himself. He was already half dead, but they say he shot himself with a gun using his foot. I mean really? If he was so drugged up he was unconscious he couldn't have shot himself using his toes lol. But believe what you want.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I didn't know that and that's not true.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
I don't know. I'm weird. But I know Ariana Grande is beautiful. Did you know she wears her hair the way it is because she has a big bald spot? When she played on Victorious she died her hair red so much it started falling out. :O And yeah he was but they say he killed himself. He didn't though. His wife killed him for money.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Hey lady_vain your online what's up?
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
You said that we didn't want to know yours so I assumed that was the reason. What was your reason?
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Aj is smokin' hot but, not as hot as ariana grande if you don't know who that is look her up. I know who he is isn't he or used to be the lead singer of nirvana.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
Oh and I like Kurt Cobain. But he's not with us anymore. Rip. Did you know he DIDNT commit suicide? If any of you know who that is lol. I'm not sure.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
AJ Lee is pretty. I mean I don't really like her but... yeah she's pretty.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
What's not so bad?
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
My superhero is robin and my super villain is Mister Freeze.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
forget about the first link use this one. http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Guys check these out and tell me your results. http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/result.htm?a=45&b=35&c=6&d=15&e=30&f=23&g=38&h=8&i=35&j=16&k=46&l=29&m=18&n=24&o=32&p=2 and http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Okay @lady_vain see it's not that bad.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
OOh I like Channing Tatum... and Liam Hemsworth is alright too.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
FINALLY @people SOMEONE WITH TASTE!
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
AJ Lee is the best Diva ever, no argument!
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
@pufred do you have a celebrity crush and what's yours @ lady_vain.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I know her she is the second hottest girl in my list. She is my favorite diva of all time my brother and sister don't think so though.
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Actually, I take that back, my celebrity crush is AJ Lee, if you don't know who that is, than just type in "AJ Lee" on google. She is a WWE Diva.
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Ariana Grande.
3+ years member.
Dovel7
Dovel7 3 years ago.
If Poison Ivy wasn't good looking, then she would be kind of pointless as in her most powerful assets is her looks and charm. Without that she's would just control plants. Which wouldn't make her that dangerous.
4+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Mine would be Jessica Alba. @Chico15, who is your celebrity crush?
5+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
ha. ha. ha. You don't wanna know mine anyways. O.o
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Okay guys who is your celebrity crush? Just asking mainly for @people.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
o_o
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
What's up guys.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
yayyy! The ears would look better, but the back-slashes wouldn't show up.
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
It kinda does.
d(-_^)
5+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
It doesn't look like a bunny? :'(
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
What do those signs mean?
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
UGH!
()()
(o_o)
O_(")(")
there.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
(\(\
(o_o)
O_(")(")
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I am the craziest or am I see since I never had a brain I don't know. @people oh yeah burned back.
3+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
I said you are not crazier than me. I was joking. Never mind.
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
What?
5+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
You are not more crazy. So SHHHHH lol
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
I'm more crazy, don't start another debate!
5+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
Ha. Ha. Me either. I know I'm crazy.
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
I'm pretty sure and check out my conversation I just started named who?
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
That's not the first time I have been called crazy.
5+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Your crazy and that picture is creepy.
3+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Look at this picture, She-Hulk has the face of a 12 year old and the body of a grown woman.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131003204741/marveldatabase/images/1/15/She-Hulk_Vol_3_1_Stegman_Variant_Textless.jpg
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
@Chico25 To tell you the truth, other than her face she doesn't look as good as a lot of other female characters, but if she was just a head she might be in the top 10. Haha
5+ years member.
people
people 3 years ago.
Ey, wat up?
5+ years member.
L
Lady_Vain 3 years ago.
Hola!
3+ years member.
Chico15
Chico15 3 years ago.
Hi lady_Vain.