General conversations

Starter: Galactus

Talk about anything you like.

Info!

This topic has been locked.

Replies

10+ years member.
Please continue in 'Part 2' of General Conversations.
@Galactus can you recreate this form ? It's very laugh for me and it's hard to post comments
10+ years member.
Good point... give me a minute.
2+ years member.
Do you guys prefer to eat your Mac & Cheese with a fork or a spoon? I prefer a spoon.
Fork>>>>Spoon
10+ years member.
Fork has more stabbing power. Lest wind resistance so it's faster. It is a little less durable, but has higher combat due to it's 4 'arms'. So, yeah, fork wins.
2+ years member.
Blasphemy, a spoon is so much easier you can just scoop a lot up at a time, but with a fork you have to jab at each piece, and @MOP, if the only thing you eat with a spoon is soup, that means you use a fork for your cereal.
LOL WHAT?! Spoon over Fork? Do you even read comics mate?
2+ years member.
Yes do you? Your just a Fork Fan Boy, you FFB.
1+ years member.
Hey Galactus, when will Moderators be able to edit pre-existing characters? There stats, history etc, like the OC function, but for characters that are not original as well.
form . The only thing I eat with a spoon is soup *Fork
@Galactus do you have Kodi on your Computer
10+ years member.
Nope.
1+ years member.
HI, I'M BACK! I see a lot of characters added since 2 months ago but they don't have profile image. I will add characters portrait. As long as they get uSTATS you can see their face
nono why
1+ years member.
Oh... Joy... The sourpuss is back, here to shoot down any future ideas or developments of this site it seems? Lol just kidding, welcome back.
nemianlion read my history
@Galactus, do you manually censor the reported comments, or does it just do it automatically after a certain amount of votes.
10+ years member.
It's a manual thing. But I'm on the website enough to know who's annoying and abusing.
1+ years member.
@Galactus who is the first user in the site 😁
10+ years member.
That was me 😀
After that is was OgreousHulk.
1+ years member.
Yeah is he 10year+member or is just you and SS 😁
10+ years member.
@OgreousHulk is member since January 2011. That was actually when I created the user accounts.
ga;lactus this website is made in 2005 right what did you do those 7 years
10+ years member.
2011 - 2005 = 6. I was learning how to build a website. Still am. Didn't know anything about databases when I started, let alone about user logins etc. So, that's what I did. Learn.
How's about bottom 10? Bet I'd make that list lol
top 10 teambattle votes
top 10 images added
galactus top 10 reports
I'm guessing you're sitting comfortably at number 1 on that list. πŸ˜‚
i already know
10+ years member.
Top 10 - Reported
194 ultimatevenom
107 jongensoden
103 TheNemianLion
84 ultron
73 SirSpidey
53 Heep
42 Twister18
31 Brtnrt
24 borutog
22 soratoumiga
50% is for the 'Ultron brothers' as I like to call them 😉
Wow, that hurts. I'll go cry in my corner now
what ithougt ultron was nymber 2 glad he is gone its better whitout him he is maybe my litlle brother but if he was never on this website iwouldnt be rude
What did you say to get reported?
and galactus i hate ultron and venom its ultron who loves them also dc is better than marvel
@Swarm Me?
on this account deatrheats spam and more
I know why you get reported jongensoden, I was talking about soratoumiga.
Christ almighty, no wonder @jongensodon death threats? Lmfao. You gotta chill, bro
I honestly don't know, I had a little argument with NemianLion recently, but I never offended or insulted anyone on this website. Kind of weird
Yeah especially since it's 22 reports. I've never seen you say anything out of the ordinary. You're always respectful from what I've seen.
Thank you, but it's ok, I don't mind it.... I think
πŸ˜‚
10+ years member.
I got 16 reports 😀
Wait seriously? That's crazy.
Those are haters that reported you @Galactus lol
1+ years member.
My maths give me 60%, you forgot one account I think πŸ˜…
And I think I reported Galactus one or two times sometimes ago... I dont remember exactly why... 😈
10+ years member.
@Heep You reported me for 'Test comment... blah' and 'Stop trolling.'
Enough about this. 😀
1+ years member.
Oh yeah I remember... I was also "testing " things πŸ˜‡
galactus top 10 usstats
10+ years member.
Top 10 - uStats
555 TheNemianLion
462 MisterB
446 dragonmaster
381 Heep
346 Donaldblake23
329 DeanDinosaur6
273 _Holy_Joe_
244 remy94
236 LordTracer
216 wolfdragon123
1+ years member.
@Galactus what happened with the request list? Are you going to update characters? 😁 they are too many
10+ years member.
Yeah, I know.... shame on me. I really wanted to do at least 5 or so a week. I'll do the top 3 right now. Just stats and powers, though. History takes too much time.
1+ years member.
Yay nice 😁 if we can help with something?
galactus can you ban this account and give me the jongensoden acc back
10+ years member.
Are you sure? Your Jongensoden account has kind of a bad reputation. But if you're ok with that I'll do it. No turning back to Borutog, ok.
yes please
because i wanto change my ocs and many friends of me dont know im jongensoden
i need to check some things
10+ years member.
You can login again.
thanks
its not working galactus
1+ years member.
Can I suggest the removing of all his borutog votes ?
no im still on this acc
10+ years member.
Refresh the login page and try again. I created Fort Knox security 😉
10+ years member.
Here's the top 10 users with most battle votes:
3900 LordTracer
3590 Heep
3440 MakeMineMarvel
3294 remy94
3251 MisterB
3100 clamulct21
2897 jongensoden
2599 wolfdragon123
2469 TheSuspect666
2306 Swarm
Any other 'user' top 10 you want to see?
Nice. Who has the most comments 😀?
Damn. I'm surprised I'm already top 10.
1+ years member.
Wow, I didn't expect to be number 1. What's the top 10 of most characters added?
10+ years member.
Top 10 - Comments
5308 LordTracer
4976 ManofPower
4277 SirSpidey
3622 TheNemianLion
2079 remy94
2020 Amirvel
1732 wolfdragon123
1706 soratoumiga
1652 DarkProdigy
1573 IMABATMAN42
Oh, I'm eighth, yay 😁. Tracer is always first, bravo!
Holy hell MoP nearly has 5,000 comments!
10+ years member.
Top 10 - Characters Added (not including OCs)
2004 Galactus
504 plaidcoolflyer
183 LordTracer
148 mhenry01
113 aajayunlimited
61 remy94
56 Ezio
50 TheOverlord
47 MisterB
45 ag940000
1+ years member.
Wow, I would've thought that Spidey would have the top spot. Nice to see that I'm first again.
Hey now Tracer, no need to brag.
@Galactus Show off πŸ˜‚ Just kidding, it's obvious that you're first
1+ years member.
I'm not trying to, I'm just saying that it's cool.
10+ years member.
Probably the only top10 I'm number 1.
I know, I was joking around.
1+ years member.
Top 10 hours in the site 😁 😁
Pretty good @Doom and you?
Really good . @Galactus helped me out and allowed me to customize my old ocs from the @Darth_Doom account
Oh nice. Have you been working on them all day?
Yep. I've finished with Sticky Man and the machine . Right now I'm working on ice age
Yep. I've finished with Sticky Man and the machine . Right now I'm working on ice age
Nice, I need to check out Sticky Man since you have updated him
Anyone else see the parameter 1 warning in the voted battles?
1+ years member.
Yeah, I see that too.
Bug I'm guessing?
I see it too
2+ years member.
I have a question for everyone. Out of all the characters (not users) on this site who's picture do you think has the nicest artwork?
Spidey, Carnage, Venom, Toxin, Batman, Nekron, Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman. Just to name a few, there's much more on here though.
Lionman
Lionman
2+ years member.
@MOP, I said "not users" in parenthesis, and @Swarm the Cranage and Wonder Woman one's do look really nice.
Yeah Carnage's image is probably my favorite of all them.
2+ years member.
I haven't came to absolute favorite, but to name a few, Muliti-Eternity, Shuma Gorath, and Spiderman 2099 are up there.
Venompool
10+ years member.
I've seen enough computer screen for today (about 13 hours worth). Is the Black Panther movie worth the € 5,- rent? Still haven't seen it. Shame on me.
It's good but it could've been waaaay better. Btw what did you think of Infinity War?
1+ years member.
For me, its in the middle in term of quality or entertainment of all mcu movies.
Is this help spending your money ? πŸ˜†
@Heep do you think Infinity War is the best MCU movie in your opinion?
@Galactus before you rent th e movie download Kodi on your computer . Holcombe able to watch any 27th my free . It is perfectly legal
1+ years member.
I still did not see IW. No time at all when it was released.
Will wait a friend of mine wich is a hardcore fan of blockbusters buy the bluray πŸ˜†
10+ years member.
I haven't seen IW either. 😟
Would John Wick 2 be a better pick? Same fee.
A good marvel movie you should watch? Captain America The Winter Soldier
I loved Infinity War, but some things just blew my mind, I cried at the end, yes, I'm that emotional
Definitely John Wick 2
IW was fantastic, the only flaw was the cheesy SW/Vision relationship.
1+ years member.
Infinity War is one of the only three movies/tv shows that have actually made me tear up. It was a fantastic movie. Not the best of the MCU, but one of the best.
10+ years member.
@Jakcj Already seen Winter Soldier (my rating: 7/10)
1+ years member.
@Galactus Since I know now you like old school stuff and music, if "Heavy Metal" is in your offering movies, its worth every cents πŸ˜‰
But you surely have already seen it...
There is a better Marvel movie that actually suprasses this one.
Infinity War
The Avengers
Civil War
Winter Soldier
Iron Man
That's my personal top 5 MCU movies
10+ years member.
@Heep, although I am a huge movie guy, I haven't seen Heavy Metal yet. I'm not a huge fan of animated movies.
Guys if your talking about a military movie Saving Private Ryan Tom hanks.
1+ years member.
I would have to say, from best to worst, my Top 5 MCU movies is:
1. Black Panther
2. Winter Soldier
3. Civil War
4. Infinity War
5. Guardians 2
Wow, obviously everyone has their opinions I'm surprised BP is your no 1 I felt it was really underwhelming.
1+ years member.
@Galactus
Ok but thats old school animation. Real colours, dr*gs, s*x and rock'n'roll.
The OST is just phenomenal. πŸ˜‰
@Hawkinz I love both of them individually, especially Wanda, but their relationship isn't much good
My top 5 (no order)
Guardians
Avengers
Civil War
Infinity War
Winter Soldier
10+ years member.
@heep I've put it on my watch-list.
1+ years member.
@Hawkins Really? I thought it was amazing. Killmonger could have been written better though.
Yeah the story was decent and Killmonger was one of the worst MCU villains imo. I love SW and Vision individually as well the relationship was odd though but ut didn't ruin my enjoyment whatsoever.
1+ years member.
@Galactus
Nice πŸ˜‰
So just put the movies you are thinking or hesitate for tonight on your offering ?
So there is Black Panther and ?
1+ years member.
I hate Wanda and Vision's relationship. I feel like Hawkeye would have fit better (if they didn't introduce his family).
Yeah, Hawkeye would have been good for her. Or she could have been a strong independent woman who needs no man to make her happy 😁
10+ years member.
Black Panther, Red Sparrow, John Wick 2, The Commuter (probably the same as all the latest Neeson movies, fun though). And Atomic Blond, but that's not for rent yet.
1+ years member.
I would go for John Wick 2.
Watch The Matrix it's the better movie for that actor.
10+ years member.
I'll do that. Loved the first one.
Will we ever be able to favorite specific items (ex Infinity Gauntlet/Stones) and superpowers. I mean it's probably useless to most and it wouldn't bother me if we never could but I thought I would ask.
10+ years member.
Yes you will. As well as locations, occupations, events, etc. 😉
Oh wow I didn't think about events or locations that's even cooler! Thanks!
1+ years member.
The characters on top page of the site have changed a little πŸ˜‰
1+ years member.
Oo yeah 😁
1+ years member.
thats cool
10+ years member.
That's the top 6 most fave'd characters on the site.
Yeah for a fact I would like to make a contest to see who likes Batman more than Superman.
1+ years member.
If we see that character from marvel or dc is not on here how do we add them if the character add page is down?
He wants the character list to be shed to around 100 characters before we add more. So get to voting. πŸ˜‚
1+ years member.
True, alright thanks man.
No problem.
2+ years member.
@BALATRON, the simple answer is you just can't, there was a huge influx of character suggestions and they kept coming so Galactus shut it down so he could catch up on it so there is a good chance your missing person case will be solved in a few days when he updates it.
@Galactus can me and you talk on your profile please?
10+ years member.
Sure. Discord would be a little easier maybe. Or Facebook messages?
2+ years member.
@Galactus, how do you move a forum to a different category, I know users can't obviously, but do you choose one and drag it, or is there a more complex processes?
10+ years member.
Currently I have to do it in the database. Just have to change 1 id. This is one of those things a moderator should be able to do, but I just haven't build the tools yet.
Any new updates on the app?
10+ years member.
Nothing very special. I finished the 'fave' option. Comparison is next.
πŸ˜•
10+ years member.
What's up?
2+ years member.
Everybody I have an announcement to make, @Heep really thinks Wolves and Dogs are not related.
1+ years member.
https://www.superherodb.com/battle/doomsday-vs-beerus/40-135083/
QUOTE ME PLEASE. LOL.
2+ years member.
He thought I wouldn't call out his stupidity in a general forum, but @Heep said the Wolves are not the ancestors of Dogs.
1+ years member.
I did put the link. Like that, all people could see I did write the opposite. Try again.
2+ years member.
"Nope cross reproducing since thousands and thousands years made them dogs.
Stop playing with words. Dogs are not wolves. Their ancestors are. No more no less."
The man said Dogs ancestors are Wolves but the Dogs themselves are not, which anyone with a functioning brain can see that is contradictory of itself. He thought he could get away with deleting the comments come on bro you have be quicker than that.
1+ years member.
First I deleted nothing.
Secondly even if it was the case its just hidden. @Galactus will confirm this.
Thirsly, you just write that I wrote dogs ancestors are wolves and in your first post here you wrote the opposite.
Try again.
2+ years member.
"Nope cross reproducing since thousands and thousands years made them dogs.
Stop playing with words. Dogs are not wolves. Their ancestors are. No more no less."
The man said Dogs ancestors are Wolves but the Dogs themselves are not predecessors of wolves, which anyone with a functioning brain can see that is contradictory of itself. He thought he could get away with deleting the comments come on bro you have be quicker than that. (Forgot to add the word predecessors).
1+ years member.
"the Dogs themselves are not predecessors of wolves"
Of course πŸ˜…
2+ years member.
Are you really that dull. That is not what I think, that is my interpretation of what you said, I @SoulCollecter57 believe Dogs are related to Wolves, YOU @HEEP believe dogs and wolves are not related.
1+ years member.
You should better read what others are writing.
I NEVER wrote that they are not related.
QUOTE ME SAYING THAT.
2+ years member.
You keep taking words out of context, to try and prove that I am an idiot, when that just makes you a bad troll. Now I understand why not many people like you.
2+ years member.
I did quote you, you said "Dogs are not the ancestors of Wolves, 30000 years of breeding made them dogs" and you also said "The dogs ancestors are ancestors of Wolves but the dogs are not" That is basically what you said.
1+ years member.
I just wrote that you were wrong saying "wolves and dogs are the same thing".
I never wrote that they werent related. I even wrote the opposite saying wilves were their ancestors that humans domesticate them through thousands and thousands years of crossings.
1+ years member.
LOL. You dont quote me here. You write random words.
2+ years member.
You did say that and then you tired to make me seem like I was crazy, you even said "post dogs and Wolves are the same thing and see how many LOL's it gets."
1+ years member.
Because saying this is laughable.
Saying "dogs and wolves are related" is not.
2+ years member.
You crafty little bastard, I see what you did now, you really think you trolled me. I will admit you were so close to getting me, but this was your master plan all along, to get me to argue with you on a general forum so I look like an asshole in front of everyone, bravo, and you twisted the words just enough to were it wasn't blandly obvious but enough to get me to do what you want. And it would have worked to if I didn't figure you out.
Do you know how many active users use the site?
10+ years member.
170 different users logged in last week.
440 in the last 30 days.
Ok wow thanks, that's cool
1+ years member.
Hey @Galactus how many people need to vote for character to be added?
10+ years member.
4 users or 1 moderator or admin.
1+ years member.
In an ad of the site... which is an ad for the site πŸ˜…I identified all the characters except one... resolution is bad but you may find who is this character
http://www.hostpic.org/images/1806242247160104.jpg
Hey @Stas I
@Galactus how did you determine the numerical value for the various super powers? would much appreciate some insight as i'm designing my own game system-appreciate your work!
Hey @Galactus could you delete my OC Mystic Guard please πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ sorry to bother you againπŸ€πŸ˜΅πŸ˜³πŸ˜€
2+ years member.
@Galactus or anyone who knows I haven't been on this web site for a long time and was curious about this new "Add your own character" option how does it work and what is it for?
10+ years member.
You can add a character that you created.
Could someone recommend me some good anime shows. I just got into anime over a year ago and have watched some great stuff through my first in uni I've really enjoyed Attack on Titan, Death Note, I'm now starting Fairy Tail which is great so far and just recently completed Parasyte.
Yes finally another Weaboo!!!! I can give you some anime that I think are really good if you want me to.
I wouldn't consider myself a weaboo lol. Yeah I'd love to hear some good shows since there's so much I haven't even seen yet.
I don't watch anime but some good ones I heard people talking about are one punch man Dragon ball a and Naruto
Yeah those are the classics I'm trying to find some gems I haven't heard of yet I know Cowboy Bebop is great and so far Fairy Tail is amazing
1+ years member.
Honestly I could never get into anime guess it's not my type of entertainment as I'm more into gritty and realistic stuff, but I will admit Attack on Titan did intrigue me and I might have to check it out.
You heard of My Hero Academia? It's essentially a superhero story in Japan. It's on its 3rd season, and its pretty good so far!
I have not I will definitely check it out and add it to my list! It sounds really interesting.
@TheCarnage I understand everyone has different tastes for entertainment I always wanted to watch anime and when I saw Attack on Titan I was hooked definitely watch it even if it's the only anime series you'll ever watch
@Stas Have you watched Fairy Tail? I know there are around 7-8 seasons and Im hopeful they are still as good as they are in season 3.
Tokyo Goul is pretty good too.
Aw that's unfortunate but I understand
Just wondering, is anyone else on summer break?
You on break
Yay me and you are like bros we can debate all summer πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
The heat
Nb a and as long as they keep Tom Brady they will always win
Who's your NBA team? I'm a Clips fan.
What sports do you guys watch? I watch all of the major sports. NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAF, NCAAB.
I only watch NFL. Who is your favorite NFL team?
Nice NFL is my favorite to watch and I've been a die hard Steelers fan since birth. What about you?
Nice, I am a Pats guy.
😧, I'm tired of you guys being our kryptonite to making the Super Bowl every year. πŸ˜‚
@ManofPower Were you saying NBA?
10+ years member.
@Ultron and @jongensoden : You can comment again. This was the last time I blocked you two. Next time is a permanent block.
I'm just curious.... how old is everyone on the site? I thought I was an ok age but after seeing a few people's ages recently im starting to think I'm a little old haha πŸ˜‚ I'm 24
I am 18
I went through the same thing GodofThunder94. Got you by a bit. Reason I don't come here as often as I had when I first signed up . Although I'm always impressed with home much the teens here know about comic books- old ones even.
Are you really @Heep? I don't feel like I shouldn't be here now lol
1+ years member.
Im a cougar 😘
I'm 20.
I am 19
@Heep and @ThorGodofThunder94, we should start an old guys club.
Haha we should πŸ˜‚
1+ years member.
I gotta be in that club I'm 22
12 2 june im 13
2+ years member.
Alright @TheNemianLion: I have been thinking about Torger and came up with the idea of, 'The Protectors of Thor'. 'The Protectors of Thor' would consist of Torger (The Spear of Thor), Tormaekir (The Sword of Thor), and Toraurbogi (The Bow and Arrow of Thor). So instead of Odin just creating Torger to be the protector of Thor, Odin also created Tormaekir and Toraurbogi to be Thor's protectors. What do you think?
1+ years member.
That sounds like a MARVELOUS idea.
2+ years member.
Sweet!
1+ years member.
Okay, if you're using the OC function to add characters THAT ARE NOT YOUR OWN CREATION, you need to stop. @Galactus already said you cannot do that because of copyright and legal issues.
2+ years member.
I'm not disagreeing about people needing to stop creating already created characters, but using your logic, @Galactus would be subject to copyright as he is putting already created characters on his website with, I'm assuming, no consent from the various publishers of these characters
10+ years member.
The bio page says who the creator/publisher is of the character. It's not saying I created all characters on the website. On the OCs it shows the user who created the characters. If you name your OC 'Thor' for instance, it says YOU created Thor. That's copyright infringement.
-cough cough- SirSpidey -cough cough-
@Galactus I have a question when you first made this site was it hard and second who was the first character you added on here
i meant that's why I had to stop
(Nottingham England)
Where are u guys from? Im from Sydney Australia and it's 6:30 in the morning here. Im just interested to see where everyone is from
From England, and is 930pm here
I'm from Long Beach, California and it's only 1 in the afternoon over here.
Northern Pennsylvania its about 4:30 pm over here.
I'm in Georgia it's 4:37 over here and it's pouring down rain it just strategists an I we http still mowi uhh th grey lawn h
1+ years member.
I'm not from Canada, but I've lived in Vancouver for nearly a decade and a half and it is 1:52 PM here.
Wow it is really cool to see everyone is all across the globe
1+ years member.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, parents were born here, Grandparents were born in Italy, Ireland, England and Slovenia respectively, my ancestors were from Denmark and Norway.
Fellow Aussie on the site! 😁
North Carolina and it is 6:35 here 😁 cause I am a southern boy
Dang Nemianlion i thought you were still asleep it's only been about 6 hours
Dang Nemianlion i thought you were still asleep it's only been about 6 hours
@Creature99 Awesome I'm going on vacation to the US in July
Optimally from Florida my mom was born in Michigan dad was born in Florida I'm part black white German Mexican Dutch Indian
2+ years member.
I'm from Oklahoma, U.S.A
What part of Oklahoma
What part of Oklahoma
2+ years member.
Oklahoma City. Namely the city of Yukon
Cool your only about a thousand miles away from where I live
I'm relatively new and it might be right in my face but were do you create your own character??
Click the person icon in the top right of the screen, go to your profile, click the pencil (beta)
Thanks mate! πŸ˜€
2+ years member.
@Durge1: Want to play some Destiny?
Can't today sorry, what about tomorrow? What time works for you?
2+ years member.
Okay. I'm available at maybe in the range of 7:00 - However long we play
Okay I'll be on. Last time we played I kind of sucked, I hadn't played in a while but I've gotten back into it so I aught to do better.
2+ years member.
You think you sucked? I was doing awful. I too haven't played it in a while. Once we get used to it again, I'm sure we will slay
I was wrecking the other day with the Zhalo Supercell, went like 21 and 4.
2+ years member.
Yeah, Zhalo is surprisingly good in PvP
Wait a second, Hey SirSpidey what time zone do you live in? I'm Eastern American.
3+ years member.
Black suit Spider-Man?
3+ years member.
Ya I see it
Ok that's good, it's still not showing up for me though.
Is my new avatar showing up for you guys? Should be Black Spider-Man.
Sorry for the double.
Is my new avatar showing up for you guys? Should be Black Spider-Man.
1+ years member.
I read somewhere on one of these forums about a friends list which I think is a good idea, I also think a block list would be good in the future based on some of the gibberish I've seen clogging the feed.
10+ years member.
@Ultron; you can post comments again.
someone should put on the characters from street fighter and mortal kombat on here,
2+ years member.
I'll be on tomorrow. Too late to debate effectively
How add Stats official to my favorite character ? i love Elaine Belloc but she dont have so many information
Anyone knows what happened to Galactus? He wasn't being active lately
1+ years member.
Yeah. He Not published since 19 Days.
2+ years member.
Interview With Stan Lee
- Interviewer: "Let's say Stan Lee is the head of a sports team made up of all his creations.......Spider-Man, Thor, Iron Man, etc."
- Stan Lee: "What do you mean etcetera? You could have mentioned it better, but alright, we will go with etcetera."
- Interviewer: "So, you have to trade one of your characters to distinguished competition, DC, for one of there characters. Which one of your characters do you trade and which one of their characters do you select?"
- Stan Lee: "Trade one of the Marvel's characters, one of the ones I helped to create, with......excuse me, the "DC's" characters!? I think we better just forget that question, before I become very insulted. I'm only kidding. The DC characters, some of them are great, I wish I had created them, but there's no way I would trade mine for theirs"
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY!!!!!
1+ years member.
Then why isn't Thor a more popular character compared to Batman or Wolverine. The reason is he lacks relatability to the readers.
2+ years member.
A character doesn't have to be popular to be a creative and interesting character. Thor has many relatabilities to the readers such as when he was stripped of Mjolnir and all his godly abilities or when he has turned into Donald Blake. He develops into a character of many traits we can relate to such as humbleness, loss, regret, anger, resentment, humility, and depression. I could think of more, but those are some of the main ones. So, don't tell me Thor isn't relatable. That just proves that you know nothing of Thor
I like.....Killer Moth. I doubt any of you have ever heard of him, and he is kind of a joke nowadays. But i think he has potential to be a cool character.
Fudge muffins... i didn't mean to reply to this. Sorry gentlemen, i meant to comment that...... I'll see myself out.
1+ years member.
Hal Jordan is my favorite character in all of comic books. This is because I've defended his power so much. I enjoyed his movie (yes, the Ryan Reynolds one), and I always enjoyed reading his comics. And like I have frequently said, I am not a fan of Thor.
2+ years member.
Okay, here we go.
- Hal Jordan: A human born pilot who just magically gets a ring from an alien and is turned into a "Green Lantern." Very interesting @LordTracer
- Thor: Odin wanted to bare a son that would grow up to be even more powerful than himself. So, Odin had a child with Gaea, an Elder god, and give birth to a half Asgardian god, half Elder god child named Thor. Thor was raised to be the finest warrior of all the nine realms. Adapted from old Norse mythology, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby made Thor into the most powerful superhero in all of comics. From his quests as a child and adolescent to defeating opposing foes and forces that want to destroy every god ever created in time, Thor has continually captivated the readers of Thor comics with his limitless power and sheer force of will. Thor also wields the most iconic weapon in all of comics of which is one of the most powerful weapons in all of comics. Thor has all of these attributes and characteristics stacked high which truly makes him the most interesting character in all of comics
1+ years member.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
1+ years member.
Okay? I don't really care. Hal Jordan is my favorite character. Thor is yours. Neither of us can change the other's opinion. I respect your opinion. Now can you please respect mine?
2+ years member.
I'm not trying to change your opinion. I'm just proving that Thor is the more interesting and creative character. Its okay to like boring characters. I don't understand why you would like boring characters though, but people have there opinions.
1+ years member.
You're acting like what you said was fact when it is just opinion. You can't prove that a character is more interesting, because people find different things interesting. And in my opinion, Hal Jordan is not a boring character. He's anything but boring.
2+ years member.
Nope, its fact. If Hal Jordan isn't boring, then prove it
1+ years member.
First time you said that, I thought you were joking. But really? It is literally impossible for anything to be factually boring. Someone, somewhere will find it entertaining. I understand that your opinion is (clearly) that you think Hal Jordan is boring. But it is not a fact.
2+ years member.
Yup it is fact believe it or not. Hal Jordan is a boring character, especially compared to a character like Thor. Until you can prove Hal Jordan isn't boring, he will, in fact, remain a boring character
1+ years member.
*facepalm* By Christ, you're such a douche sometimes. Hal Jordan being boring is YOUR OPINION. It cannot be fact based on how facts and opinions work. Just because you think it doesn't make it fact, despite how you clearly think.
2+ years member.
LOL, but that doesn't change the fact that Hal Jordan is boring. Prove he isn't boring and I'll consider
2+ years member.
Also, how can I be a douche whenever I use facts?
1+ years member.
I am going to say this as simply as I can, because you clearly don't understand.
You are using OPINIONS.
An opinion is a view, not based on fact.
A FACT is something that cannot be disputed.
I don't see how you don't understand this.
2+ years member.
😀 Lol. NERD RAGE. Are you seriously going to try and define the word "opinion" with the word "fact"? Don't be silly, you cant do that. You cannot dispute the fact that Hal Jordan is boring. What are you trying to say?
1+ years member.
I'm not angry. I'm irritated. And yeah, I can use the word fact to show what the definition of opinion is. And if anyone would be angry, it would be you if I said Thor was boring.
And once again, Hal Jordan being boring is not fact. It's an opinion.
2+ years member.
Irritated and angry are essentially the same thing. You cant use the word "simile" to define the word "metaphor." Why should you be able to use "fact" to define "opinion?" The fact is, Thor is not boring. I proved that in my previous comment. Hal Jordan is in fact boring until you prove other wise
1+ years member.
Why do I have to prove my opinion? It's my opinion, it's not going to change.
2+ years member.
Okay then, I gave you the chance to defend your favorite character. Now Hal Jordan is officially a boring character since you don't have the facts to defend that he isn't. Can we now move on to the other aspects of the debate?
1+ years member.
This isn't a debate. This is just you acting like your opinions are facts.
Heck yeah it will. It's proof that Marvel's better than DC.
1+ years member.
In your opinion.
2+ years member.
Nope, its fact. 😀
1+ years member.
Why do you think Marvel is better? I like both companies equally, so I'd like to hear why you think Marvel is better.
2+ years member.
Marvel has better characters. Marvel is 20 times more creative than DC will ever dream of being. Marvel stays organized, unlike DC. Marvel's writing is twenty times better. Marvel plans things out beforehand, unlike DC. This is evident in that DC has had to do a million reboots, erasing there entire 80 years worth of comic book continuity. Marvel movies are twenty times better. Etc. Etc. I could go on and on. I can get more in depth if you want, but those are the main facts that prove Marvel is better
1+ years member.
You say facts, but everything you just said was an opinion.
More creative - Opinion
Stays organized - Opinion
Better writing - Opinion
Plans things out beforehand - Assumption (DC's done one major reboot)
Movies - Opinion, though I do agree (mostly).
All opinions, and one assumption.
1+ years member.
Well if we are talking comically then yes those are opinions but if we are talking cinimatically then marvel is factually better then DC when it comes to movies as their movies achieve higher ratings, make more money, and are actually planned out through the next few years where as DC is making little progress expanding their cinematic universe. Which saddens me greatly because I really would like to see their hero's done justice.
2+ years member.
Okay, @LordTracer: Lets do this in increments. Which DC character is better than, lets say, Thor?
1+ years member.
Several. I'm not that big of a Thor fan. Actually, the only Asgardians I really like are Sif and Loki.
1+ years member.
And I'm aware Loki isn't actually an Asgardian.
2+ years member.
Okay, but which DC character is better than Thor. And explain why
1+ years member.
Hal Jordan, Supergirl, Scarecrow, Hawkwoman, Deathstroke, Rorschach, Zatanna, Spoiler, Black Bat, Red Hood. I just like them more than Thor. And I could have listed more.
2+ years member.
Explain why you like Hal Jordan better than Thor
Who can't wait to see Avengers 3: Infinity War Part 1?
2+ years member.
It will be the best Superhero movie ever created
Does someone here hate Ichigo Kurosaki or something? Naruto Uzumaki, Goku, and Monkey D. Luffy are in the database, why not another manga/anime character?
1+ years member.
Anybody heard from @Galactus? He's been gone for a pretty long time.
1+ years member.
It seems we have another user with many accunt here: Irongods, DcGods2, Starwarskill, Abinsor. I cant do anything about it but please
DON'T DO THAT
1+ years member.
Kwame(voiced by Levar Burton on the series) had the power ring of earth.
Wheeler had the power ring of fire.
Linka had the power ring of wind.
Ma-Ti had the power ring of heart, which had a similar effect to when telepaths change a foes' minds.
Gi was the weakest of the group; she had the power ring of water, but it relied on there being a lot of water nearby.
THEY WERE THE PLANETEERS AND COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT OF CAPTAIN PLANET.
Duke Nukem was the number 2 enemy of the Planeteers and Captain Planet behind only Captain Pollution; he had radioactive blasts and I think any radiation, such as the sun, energized him. He was a big threat to Captain Planet.
1+ years member.
Think about a battle between Captain Atom, or someone with radiation absorption and who has been overloaded, VS Duke Nukem, a radiation cell. Plus, radiation can cause death within hours! And, that would be very bad!
1+ years member.
With Hydron, supposedly there are 2 different versions. One is Caucasian looking with Water control, formulation, and dehydration of foes abilities. This is the one that I am referring to. NOT THE OTHER GREEN ONE THAT HAS MAGICAL AND WATER CANNON CAPABILITY.
Half-Life and Halflife are 2 different Marvel characters.
1+ years member.
Amazing-Man(NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH JOHN AMAN) has a special distinction. He was the first black superhero! Though there is one or more in the Everetts' family that differ from the majority of them, their powers most often resemble Absorbing Man. Whereas Absorbing Man is a mix between Amazo and a substance copier, Amazing-Man is most often a substance copier and even copies waves.
1+ years member.
Marvel vs. DC. I know it might sound cliche. But I think it'd be interesting. I personally think DC is wayyyyyyyy better and am willing to argue for it.
2+ years member.
In terms of comics, DC writing was so terrible and disorganized that they had to erase 80 years worth of comic book continuity and make a whole new continuity. Its sad, just sad. On the other hand, Marvels continuity extends all the way back to its roots in 1939 and has stayed consistent and organized since then. With an exception of a few minor changes, but for the most part it has stayed exactly the same. Now, in terms of movies, Marvel has almost twice as much current and upcoming movies as DC. Im not too big into the movies but by watching DC and Marvel movies through the years, I see Marvel piecing in all there characters for one grand scheme, namely the Infinity Wars. Which is much more exciting then what DC has to offer. Hell, they already released Justice League for crying out loud. At least spend your time developing your characters before releasing Justice League so that the majority of your audience (People who have not read one comic in there entire life) isnt just sitting there, asking, "Who is Steppenwolf?" Those are my thoughts on the matter, Id like to hear yours
3+ years member.
The reason why DC had to do a reboot was because it became such a great company that it was able to buy other companies and combine with them to expand their universes. With all of DC's success they had so much material to work with, but since they had already established their universe and couldn't fit in all of the other pieces without doing a reboot. And they didn't completely scrap the stories, they took what worked and what fit with the rest of the universe and modernized many of the stories to connect with readers better. And lets not forget that this reboot led to the greatest comic book event of all time.
3+ years member.
I agree that Marvel has much better live action movies, but that's really all they've got. DC wins in animated movies, live action TV shows, animated TV shows/cartoons, and video games.
2+ years member.
If DC Comics was such a great company, there would be no reason for a reboot. But since they sucked soo bad, they decided to erase everything they had and start anew so that they could keep up with the ever so great Marvel Comics. There is no way around it. DC also never bought out any other company. I dont know where you got that from, but it is not true. You also literally admitted that DC is disorganized with that second sentence of yours. And for your third sentence, yes they did. Almost every DC character got there whole origin story erased and got rewritten in 52 comics. Quite disappointing to say the least. Also, DC will never gain the title of having the best comic book event of all time, that title stays with Marvel. Now for games, Id have to disagree with you on that one. Spider-Man games are much better than anything DC has to offer, that includes Injustice and Injustice 2. In terms of TV shows, DCs TV shows are the most corniest and boring shows I have possible ever seen. Flash is basically just a chick flick. Now for Marvel, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, The Punisher, and The Defenders are all great and intriguing TV shows that piece in together for one big scheme, namely The Defenders. Plus, they are directed by Stan "The Man" Lee himself so its somewhat reliable unlike the DC TV shows. In terms of the animated crap, no one watches any Marvel or DC Animated shows. They are just big let downs
The Avengers: Infinity War trailer is proof that MARVEL is way better than dc.
1+ years member.
Meteor Man gets hated on big time; Green Lantern has more staying power as far as rounding up bad guys over time, because all he needs to do is recharge and Meteor Man cannot. However, Meteor Man lasts for days at old Superman-new Superman levels, so--in a battle--no Green Lantern or team of them can defeat him. He'd also be a better match for Capt. Marvel than Superman, since he has none of those weaknesses. In my opinion, he defeats him. You have him in the database now, but dude gets hated on.
1+ years member.
The Rat King is from the TMNT and had the ability to summon rats--even having rat subjects. He has a multitude of rats at his disposal and all it takes is one to drive anyone that can feel or die from disease completely batty! Rats are low to the ground, move in blurs, and have a bite that can bite through normal-good superhuman skin and even those with durability issues.
1+ years member.
Please don't sign off on Jesus being added to something as frivolous as comics. Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
1+ years member.
Please explain why you're trying to add Jesus to this site. He doesn't belong here.
1+ years member.
@LordTracer: I'm not; I'm wholeheartedly against it! The 2 are apples(comics) and the universe(Jesus)!
1+ years member.
Doesn't DC have history with Jesus though? Their spear of Destiny is said to be the spear that killed Jesus himself. So we could add jesus as the DC comic character that is killed by said spear.
1+ years member.
@LordTracer: Someone else is trying to add Jesus and I was dead serious against it. I was pleading with those who added characters. on this site not to add Him. To be honest, lucifer and satan should not be in the database, either. But, they are there. Why take the chance of opening yourself up to demonic possession--when messing with the occult? For those of you who say it is just fun and games, what do you say about witchcraft, ouija boards, crystals, satanic rictuals?
1+ years member.
I am not so sure aajay. The site is for heroes and villains throughout fiction, and Satan and Lucifer make great villains, which is why demons and such things are prevalent throughout comics and other fiction. The fact is they are good fun as purely evil one minded beings. And the same can be said for heroes in fiction, and with a long list of miracles Jesus is the hero of his story. And if we use the bible as a sort of canon and treat all this like other fiction then Jesus would be a great hero to add. Though his moral principle would keep him from actually killing anybody. Opinions from other users? TBH I don't really care if he gets added or not I down voted him because he isn't able to kill anything and isn't technically a comic hero or Superhero, of which the database is named.
1+ years member.
The Wildcats are something serious; they probably beat the Ninja Turtles, Blade, and Elektra with 4. Just info, that's all. I know they are already added. Here it is: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ThunderCats_characters
1+ years member.
Simon Stagg became a mindless, huge, Metamorphic, monster in the Justice League cartoon. Metamorpho had to destroy himself to destroy him. I already have picture of this guy.
1+ years member.
Please look and vote; they should be in, you know:
Superman Blue: http://pre10.deviantart.net/0cc1/th/pre/f/2011/100/5/c/superman_blue_1_by_superman8193-d3dn8yd.jpg
Luminus: https://youtu.be/66h6hr7iN4E
https://youtu.be/dn4sphH6t-E
https://youtu.be/gL9Eo82J1-o
1+ years member.
I confirm him but i have problem with adding multiple versions of the same character or one character with different suit.
1+ years member.
Luminus is Multiple Man, the Green Lantern, Mysterio(much better at it than he is), Iron Man(geniusly inventive), Wonder Woman(at least: he can go blows with Superman), the Chameleon, and has red sun capability. Why is this guy not getting voted for? I've put evidence out of the threat that he is. LOOK AND VOTE. C'MON NOW! ALSO, SUPERMAN BLUE: LOOK AT WHO HE IS IN THE HISTORY OF COMICS. HE'S THE POST-DEATH SUPERMAN, plus, HE'S Livewire like. IF I'M WRONG BASED ON THE EVIDENCE FOR THESE CHARACTERS, TELL ME HE SHOULDN'T BE THERE; IF NOT, THEN VOTE YES.
1+ years member.
Like now we have Devastator who actually is batman with Doomsday virus. I don't know should i add him or not
1+ years member.
I don't vote, I approve. and Luminus was here before I take this responsibility. you can remove and add hime again and i approve him.
3+ years member.
Yes! Please add all of the Dark Knights and Barbados
1+ years member.
Maybe I'm wrong but i think this site is superhero database not all Extras character in movie or anime and comic
1+ years member.
Please someone give Thanos and Freddy Krueger ability Ressurection because I read that thanos was banish from Death's realm it means that he can't die and if he die he can ressurect himself or not?.... And Freddy probaly has ressurection too I watched movie and he was killed by girl and the he was alive again so I please you if you can give them this ability. Thank youπŸ˜‰
1+ years member.
Superman Blue is a different twist of Superman. It happened right after Superman was killed by Doomsday. He was a Livewire like version of a superhero. His costume was combinations of the color blue(blue and baby blue). Remember him? Then, please consider Luminus: he's a newer part of Superman's rogue; but also, one of the most powerful. It wouldn't be hard to see Superman losing to him some with his combined superpowers and abilities.
10+ years member.
Something came up last night, so I wasn't able to add the new characters. It will happen tonight. I'm 99% sure. 😉
1+ years member.
It's all Dog welder case agian
1+ years member.
I think that all characters should have an alliances and enemies section
10+ years member.
I'm working on the so called 'connections' add-on. That would be a perfect way to add 'friend' and 'enemies' of characters.
1+ years member.
if you need any help with it i can write it all down and pass it on to you
1+ years member.
@Galactus Farenheit should be spelled FAHRENHEIT with an "H"! I sent you a comment a while ago, but you were away and probably missed it. Good to see you back and at 'em.
1+ years member.
i suggest report icon for characters to find misspell, wrong publisher, wrong or bad image and wrong team
10+ years member.
Noted. Thanks!
10+ years member.
I'll add all the new characters tonight.
1+ years member.
Hey Galactus!! Long time no see man. I gotta admit I kinda feel bad about all the characters that people are wanting to add, but could you please tell some people not to add the same character over and over if it keeps getting rejected? Are there characters that shouldn't be on the Database?
1+ years member.
@TheOverlord
try again, I think Its better now
https://www.superherodb.com/characters/add/
1+ years member.
I removed lots of them but kept some to see other user opinion. Now i reject them all without feel guilty
1+ years member.
I used to wait as well but now that reject button has to be my most pushed thing on this site. I must've just hit it like 50 times. I wish Galactus would return.
1+ years member.
Ok people adding characters to the database. I humbly ask you to stop adding the same characters over and over. If the character you are trying to add gets rejected please don't immediately resubmit again and again making people reject them again and again. Also, please stop trying to add pokemon as 99% of them are basically useless without their trainers. And so many nintendo characters, honestly this is a SUPERHERO database, and Wario isn't a Superhero of Villain and neither are 99% of Nintendo characters. Or Pokemon. I know I sound like a raging lunatic but everyday I log in to place my votes and I have to downvote 99% of them again and again. I'm not trying to discourage people from adding characters and I will upvote a character I think belongs here but please think hard before you try to add them!! End of Rant.
1+ years member.
Bebop and Rocksteady(the gunmen physically stronger than all 4 turtles) of the TMNT don't get voted for? BUT, they are the number 3 and 4 enemies of the turtles, behind only Krang and Shredder. Still, the 2 above are the foes that they fight the most by far.
Cheetara and Panthro are Lion-O and Tygra's feline teammates for the Thundercats.
Luminus is one of Superman's most recent rogues gallery and besides Darkseid, Doomsday, Bizarro, and Mr. M...x...z...k, he is probably Superman's most powerful foe. He probably beats Bizarro and Livewire. He is Green Lantern, Mysterio, Sue Storm, Multiple Man, Batman(highly inventive), and has red sun elements to his attack. WHY NO VOTE? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM OR THEM?
1+ years member.
@galactus no one has said it, but did you think about adding the newest superheroes and villains? No pressure, but I had to ask.
1+ years member.
Then, Bebop and Rocksteady are strong gunmen from the TMNT. It is said that each could give the Turtles a whole lot of trouble and could take their ninja weapon attacks. They have the potential to beat the turtles by themselves; and, yet, to sell the turtles, the turtles always beat them both. Each has different strengths that make them formidable for the Turtles; one is even a sharpshooter; yes, a sharpshooter with automatic, military weapons. In recent years, they have made them into the Washington Generals. However, that is not what they mostly have been. Remember that video game where they hard bosses to beat. They were never Einsteins, but they were always cognizant enough to be major compettion for 4 turtles. That's what they are supposed to be and they are tough, strong, and always together.
1+ years member.
@ANYONE Please look, because this is Luminus: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/luminus/4005-56845/. Please look and I plead with you to vote. He's a mix between Mysterio, Green Lantern, Batman(highly inventive), Sue Storm(the original), Multiple Man, and even has a red sun element to him. Why would he not be voted for? I mean honestly?
1+ years member.
Ma-Ti, Gi, Kwame, Wheeler, and Linka are all Planeteers with power rings. They exist outside of Captain Planet himself and are unique characters. Ma-Ti(HEART RING) could take the fight out of most--If not all--humanoid foes. Kwame(EARTH RING) could beat most groundbound foes and voiced by Levar Burton on the show years ago. Linka(WIND RING) could possibly generate tornado or hurricane force winds. Wheeler(FIRE) would have a hot advantage over a lot of foes. Imagine if that's lava like. Gi is the most limited in the group, as she needs to be near a water main(as body of water or possibly a hydrant). She could, theoretically, have a tsunami effect, if there was enough water present. They weren't given any limits that I am aware of; plus, they'd automatically be sharpshooters(SINCE THEY POINT THEIR HANDS AT BIG TARGETS AS IF YOU WERE POINTING YOUR FINGER AT SOMETHING AND DON'T RELY ON SIGHTS TO AIM AND HIT TARGETS).
1+ years member.
Plus, if trouble becomes too much for the Planeteers and you had them in a team battle, they could use Captain Planet--who is Storm, Magma(both of her geothermic powers), Astro Boy(who was given a max of 1,000,000 HP in superstrength and flight speed), Hydro-man(WITHOUT TURNING INTO WATER), and heart power would make him something like Jean Grey(at the very least and maybe better). I can't remember, but I think he's even done ice.
1+ years member.
Anybody ever heard of Luminus? Superman's rogue gallery and a very good mix between Mysterio, Sue Storm, and Green Lantern. How does he not deserve a spot? Panthro, Tygra, and Cheetara are all Thundercats. Ray Thompson was the little boy that created his own reality in the Justice League or Justice League Unlimited. Black Hulk was originally named Leonard Williams, but now goes by Tyrone Cash. The Annihilator is an unstoppable suit(as far as is known) that has NO physical body and was powered by attacking it and maybe negative emotion(JLU); if you're not a good bit better than average intelligence, then you probably don't figure that out. An enemy that is coming at you, but you are to stand there and not engage. WHO does that? That's the beauty of the Annihilator. It's kind of an armored clone of the Hulk, but probably far stronger initially and is depowered far more quickly than the Hulk(depowering the Hulk might hardly be doable). As with the Hulk, engaging with this thing is not nearly advised. Strider Hiryu is Capcom's "FLASH" sword and he has other abilities, too. Hayato can at the very least electrify his sword and is an excellent swordsman.
1+ years member.
@galactus/anybody did something bad happen to galactus? If it is so, hope he gets better. Vacation maybe?
10+ years member.
I'm still here, nothing bad happened. Will be more active after this weekend.
1+ years member.
@Galactus I noticed an error. FARENHEIT should be FAHRENHEIT (IN THE NEW CHARACTER ADDS) with an "H". Still, it's a nice character for your battle database.
1+ years member.
Can you guys go and vote for baron strucker , he's the leader of hydra and long time captain america and avengers villain
he also appeared in movies(the winter soilder and avengers age of ultron)
1+ years member.
I approve him but please vote for other character in the list.
1+ years member.
@galactus thanks for that image update but i still can't see their profile pic on the battle page and can you please update ghost rider
10+ years member.
Forgot to update the battle-pages. Fixed.
1+ years member.
@galactus ghost rider , beyonder, sentry need a serious boost in their class
ghost rider(johnny blaze) should be 115 , because it is stated countless times in marvel comics that ghost rider is one one of the most powerful beings in the universe not even the living tribunal can control him,only beyonder and one above all can get hold of him
beyonder should be 178 , even living tribunal,mistress death,fulcrum,eternity and infinity combined lost against him and it has been said countless times that one above all is the only being who is more powerful than him
sentry shoud be 35 in his every battle against thor he has defeated him,destroyed asgard ,and cant lose until he wishes it and also won against molecule man
can you please update these characters
1+ years member.
Last, when creating a battle, make sure that you copy and save the webpage for later visiting/bookmark, can use your browser history(probably requires that you opened this website using this browser), or do leave a comment under your battle. If you cannot do one of those things or lack access to do one those things, your battle will be lost. This happened to me before I learned how things worked. If you do more web surfing than your history holds, then you'll want to bookmark(or add to favorites) or leave a comment under your battle such as Who wins?
1+ years member.
For single battles, it's much easier to just use the battle page on the site. With team battles, they'd have to be a new battle or you'd have to know everyone in the battle to use the site. Googling allows you to quickly find teams and the less popular the characters the easier they'll be to find. This also can be very useful if you had created a team battle and know at least 2-3 members of a team(s) and want to revisit it.
1+ years member.
A great trick to finding old superherodb team battles quickly is to google them. Example: Googling "Team Superman" VS "Team Green Lantern" "superherodb" might get you some hits of some great old team battles that you may have missed or not been here for. Another example might be "Team Starfire" VS "Team Captain Marvel" "superherodb". Those might not be actual team battles here, but if you want to find them easily googling is a great way of doing so.
i like batman
i hate you sandman
With recent added character, team arrow and endless family need update.
I try but i couldn't do that
1+ years member.
Sorry about posting them here, but almost all of my characters get rejected and many of the times without even being given a chance to be voted upon. Strangely enough, I know that the characters would make some great characters. And I know that they are spelled right and that they aren't in the database. Why? When I first got on the site, it wasn't like that. Now, I'm told one thing and another thing happens. Something tells me that I should have never put my opinion out there that Cyclops could beat Superman(although, Superman operates on brawn speed initially and Cyclops operates at the speed of simple thought and Cyclops can cut sheer through adamantium(the wrist bone and arm has at least 2 layers of adamantium; it's a cylinder; that's some kind of powerful and he'd have enough time to get 2 shots off to Superman's dome). Still, I thought this was an opinion site. I'm just wondering if I'm being penalized for giving an educated opinion based on scientific data?
1+ years member.
Sorry about the repeating in the middle, but I thought it deleted.
1+ years member.
Captain Commando(powerful combatant with help), Jin(powerful combatant), Hayato(light saber with ways of getting airborne and hyperfast and aggressive on the ground), Marrow(bony and supposedly with 2 hearts), Strider Hiryu(indeterminably fast ninja at range and has ways to deter physical attack and ways to avoid any attack), Tron Bonne or T. Bonne(robotic genius that has a robotic body that rams its foes into submission, among other things, and has potentially many Servbots that help her, too.), and Zangief(was given new abilities in MVC2, such iron durability and great new slams) ARE all in MVC2.
1+ years member.
Luminus is in Superman's rogue gallery. Sentinel(Marvel's answer to DC's Manhunter robot) and Proteus(can alter reality near to where he is) are X-men foes. Super-Soldier is Amalgam Superman who looks like Captain America and carries his shield. Imagine trying to stop that. Then, there's Darkclaw, Dr Strangefate, and other Amalgams. I don't know who Tarantula(in the list) is, but Black Tarantula was someone that was a good bit better than Spiderman with an optic blast. Fulgore is a robotic combination of Wolverine(metal claws), Ryu(vertical punch), Galford(electrical energy toss), T J Combo(charging punch), and Cyclops(optic blast or firings--only electrical). He even makes energies return to sender.
1+ years member.
Meteor Man is Superman clone where his power ebbs away much slower than a green lantern's ring runs out. When he fell in a way that was unintentional, he caused a 4.0 earthquake. What if he rammed into it or punched it?
Super-Soldier is an Amalgam character that is Superman with Cap's look and shield. Can you imagine that character? He could be a Superman Juggernaut or have a weapon that he could put all of his force into to toss or ram with. There's Darkclaw and Dr. Strangefate and others.
There was Captain Planet, but you are missing the powerful planeteers: Kwame(earth ring), Wheeler(fire ring), Gi(water ring), Ma-Ti(heart ring), and Linka(wind ring).
Then, there's villains Duke Nukem and his radiation blasts and Captain Pollution, because pollution effects anyone that can breathe and may gunk up the suit of an Iron Man type.
1+ years member.
Samurai Showdown 2 Relevant Characters(these characters might not be known here so I'll show you how effective these 5 characters can be in the battles on this site):
Cham Cham moves(one more move is missing where she slide kicks): https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=pzP9IdgoJV4
Neinhart Sieger moves: https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qTeWqBFSfjU AND https://m.youtube.com/#watch?v=JRzF9PO50JI
Hanzo Hattori's moves(note: Galford Weller is very similar, except he uses a dog and electricity rather than fire): https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=OCe6tH62AMA
Earthquake's moves: https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=eHnKAK53scw
The Neo Geo game console was not popular in the states due to it being 4-5 times more expensive in comparison with the quality SNES, but this and other games for the system were released on arcade and they were something else.
1+ years member.
You might have to change the m(as in mobile) to wwww.
1+ years member.
Some characters that I like:
Captain America III(Wilson)
Hulk and World War Hulk
Storm
Metamorpho
Human Torch
Quicksilver
Green Arrow
Jean Grey
Mr Fantastic
Invisible Woman
The Thing
Multiple Man
Gambit
Rogue
Amazo
Xavier
Emma Frost
The Blob
The Spot
Blink
Cyclops
Black Canary
Blade
Warpath
Dr Octopus
Reptile(MK)
Mysterio
Shadowcat
Iceman
Sandman
Hydro-man
Bruce Lee
Livewire
Parasite
Steel
1+ years member.
And War Machine
1+ years member.
What about Meteor Man(only weakness was that his powers ebbed away in days, but lasted longer than a green lantern)? What about Amalgam's Super-Soldier(Superman with Captain America's look and shield) and other Amalgams like Dr Strangefate and Darkclaw? What the Starman and the other two versions(one had a powerful staff)? I had a Starman comic once; it was a number 1, I believe). What about the Universal Soldiers(Luc and Seth: Van Damme and Michael Jai White are among their most popular)?
1+ years member.
Let me, ask ya'll a question: yall ever heard of relevant Neo Geo characters(ex. Sieger[big fist] from Samurai Showdown 2), certain Killer Instinct characters(ex. Fulgore), Marvel VS Capcom series of characters(ex. B B Hood), unlisted Mortal Kombat characters(ex. Smoke), JL/ JLU cartoon characters(ex. The Annihilator), unnamed X-men characters(ex. Proteus and his reality changing powers), Batman Beyond characters(ex. The Repeller and his literally unbreakable shield and blasts), Captain Planet characters(ex. Duke Nukem and his radioactive blasts), unnamed Power Rangers characters(ex. villainous character whose name begins with an X or Z or something like that), unnamed Spiderman characters(ex. The Prowler), unused Wildstorm characters(ex. Maul from Wildcats[BIG AND GREEN MAN WHO CAN MAKE HULK LOOK SMALL]), unused Superman characters(ex. Luminus: the manipulator and master of light), etc.?
1+ years member.
Hey can u add all of hulk's warbond
5+ years member.
Yes, Galactus has his hands full with updating requests..... However, as much as it is nice to add new characters, I have said for sometime now that there is a need to add profile images for many characters already on the DataBase.
1+ years member.
Speaking of images and powerstats, can we get those for Doomslayer?
1+ years member.
There are lot of character without profile image or Powerstats:
Collector, Star Sapphire, Ronan, Starfire, Queen Hippolyta, Atrocitus, Trigon, Icon, Clayface, Tigress, Black Mask, Jesse Quick, Itachi Uchiha ....
10+ years member.
@Remy94 Done
1+ years member.
@Galactus could you add Caesar from planet of the Apes?
10+ years member.
@TAMYOCOM16 Added Mr. Negative
1+ years member.
can you guys vote for Mr. Negative in "add characters" section
he's a spider-man/cloak & dagger villain
1+ years member.
thanks
10+ years member.
@aajayunlimited Feel free to add any character you think should be added. If it gets at least three votes it will be added. Every now and then I'll go through the list myself and they will be added right away.
10+ years member.
The Activity Feed is still there. I haven't (re)moved it. I did add a 'New Topic' section and right below that is the Feed, on the homepage.
1+ years member.
@galactus have removed activity feed from the website? because i cant find it anywhere , it was a great tool ,good for finding new battles and team battles ,if you can ,would you please add it back
1+ years member.
I'm sorry for mispelling it; can I add it again correctly.
1+ years member.
The Leprechaun(has magic and changing personal reality powers; plus, he's very strong, low to the ground, and so durable that you might need to know his secrets to beat him). Black Tarantula(an odd combination of powers from his namesake that Spiderman might not have beaten yet)
10+ years member.
Character comments and gallery are working again. Sorry, I messed up a bit. 😟
@aajayunlimited : I rejected Jason X because his name was spelled wrong, not because I don't want him in the database. I don't want to manually check spelling and edit the entries. And please double check if characters you enter aren't already in the database.
1+ years member.
Also, Leatherface has to be peak human strength the way he runs with a chainsaw at full speed like that! The Prowler(Spider-man character that has a suit that gives superstrength, a superblast, and claws), the Mask(a living cartoon and so nothing hurts this guy, except a cold and possibly sickness, and he has a way out of every situation), and Chucky(low to the ground and bug like fast with a knife)
1+ years member.
Also, What about Meteor Man(the movie was less than average, but it's not a bad character), Tron Bonne(MVC2: a robot body that rams, fire torches, and does other things), and B B Hood(a Punisher type on MVC2).
1+ years member.
I know you rejected Jason X, but that dude is Jason with metal--when he may have been a Rogue or Thing level before the enhancement and he has a huge machete, too. That might put him in Captain Planet strength level, if not better and he's even more invulnerable than before.
leo
357 days ago
leo
General conversations
character Gallery also doesn't work
2+ years member.
@Galactus: Whenever I try to comment on a character, it automatically says, "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''includes/comment-list.php'' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING) in /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/122817/domains/superherodb.com/html/profile-comments.php on line 107." Whats going on?
10+ years member.
I've added 'The Endless' team.
10+ years member.
@TheOverlord: That's a great list! I've added them all! Thanks
@Ezio: You can suggest new characters yourself. If you go to the top most forum topic 'Add characters...', you'll find a link to the page to add characters.
1+ years member.
please add Endless family
1+ years member.
Alright thanks 😀
Here are a few that I really wanted.
Planet comics, Thrilling Publications, Fiction House, Dynamite Entertainment, Ultem Publications, National Comics Publications, Ace Comics, Columbia comics, EC Comics, Harvey Comics, Charlton Comics, Standard comics, and Dell comics.
10+ years member.
You can leave it empty if you want. Or you could comment a list of publishers, I'll add them.
1+ years member.
@galactus, can we get a way to write in the publisher in the add characters section because alot of the characters I want to add aren't published by any of the listed companies. I really want to add some characters from the smaller comic companies from back in the golden age.
10+ years member.
I changed some settings for the user images. It should show your new image with a normal refresh now. Let me know if it doesn't work.
1+ years member.
I see thor blasting lightning with Mjolnir. Thanks for the hard refresh suggestion Galactus it worked for me!
10+ years member.
If you do a 'hard' refresh of the page (ctrl+f5 on Windows) it will download the new files. I see Thor now.
3+ years member.
I see Captain America, but I'm pretty sure that it takes a few hours or a day or two to change
2+ years member.
Is my profile picture Thor or Captain America? I see Captain America
2+ years member.
Its appreciated Galactus to notice the fourth coming movie with Mighty Thor, Thor Ragnarok !
10+ years member.
I'll be going through the 'Add Character'-list tonight. It would help if you down vote characters that are already in the Database, there are quite a few of those. I also see a lot of double entries. Please check if the character is already suggested before adding.
I thought it was time to change the homepage characters, so I put the Thor Ragnarok characters there. 😀
2+ years member.
But you know how Thor is, all boastful and stuff. It could have been where Hulk was doing pretty good and Thor just barely won (which shouldnt really happen)
1+ years member.
Well in the trailer Thor states "no I won easily"
2+ years member.
I hope to see Thor whooping Hulks butt in a battle, the way it should be. If Thor doesnt win, the Marvel Cinematic Universe's take on the Asgardian gods will be very pathetic in my opinion
1+ years member.
No doubt giving credit to the new film Thor Ragnarok, nice one @Galactus πŸ‘ what is everyone hoping to see in the movie?
2+ years member.
Got to love the Asgardian gods being featured on the home page. Great idea @Galactus
1+ years member.
Add characters list get too big and icons are out of screen
1+ years member.
Thanks
2+ years member.
The Phantom Stranger
1+ years member.
Can anyone tell me who is on my profile pic?
1+ years member.
I'm back everyone, I see Galactus has made some updates to the site.
2+ years member.
@Galactus: Thanks for clearing that up for me
10+ years member.
@SirSpidey: It wasn't just you. There was an automated process for optimizing the database. It started without my knowledge. Apparently there was a bug in that process and the website didn't come back online. I only noticed this last sunday. I do have some alert system that notifies me when the site is offline for more than 5 minutes, but the domain was still reachable, so it didn't trigger.
Hope this doesn't happen again.
2+ years member.
Did anyone else not be able to go to the website for around a week? It would say, "dynamic database scaling in progress". Did this happen to anyone else? If so, can you tell me why or how? I am soo confused right now
1+ years member.
I would personally have to say Phoenix jean gray
3+ years member.
I agree, right now it is probably Black Widow because of the MCU
1+ years member.
Black Widow or Ms. Marvel.
1+ years member.
Who does everyone think is the most popular female character from marvel?
3+ years member.
I like that idea, it would definitely be a cool way to compare characters
2+ years member.
what do you all think about puting a list of: city, planet, solar, galactic, universal, multiversal level of characters? Batman is city level but anty-monitor is multiversal. It would be easier to see what the influance they have,
2+ years member.
Nope
1+ years member.
Also thank you Galactus for the new characters. If only people would upvote mine lol.
1+ years member.
Not for me man.
1+ years member.
has my profile pic changed?
2+ years member.
How strange, I wish Galactus could fix that
1+ years member.
It shows on mine that it is Spectre lol
1+ years member.
It should be Thor
2+ years member.
Superman
1+ years member.
It's Captain America, who is on mine?
2+ years member.
Just testing
2+ years member.
Can anyone tell me what my profile picture is? It should be Captain America but on my screen its showing Vitiate/Volkorion
2+ years member.
Tell me what you think about my new profile
1+ years member.
Please make OUTLAWS team for DC
1+ years member.
Guys could you check the list of add on characters every now and then and either upvote or downvote the characters there so the list won't be so enormous and we can get some fresh meat onto the site. Also @Galactus when will the next addition for the new characters be?
1+ years member.
@galactus can you please add the 'activity feed' back to its place
1+ years member.
It means you've been on the site for a year I think.
2+ years member.
@Galactus: What does the trophy next to my name mean?
2+ years member.
Looks sick
1+ years member.
I've just added a pic of him battling Goku check it out
2+ years member.
Cool
1+ years member.
the god of Destruction in the Dragon ball universe.
2+ years member.
I sure will. Who even is Beerus anyway?
1+ years member.
I voted for the characters @SirSpidey, πŸ–’ could you or anyone do me a favor and vote for Beerus.
2+ years member.
Vote for Admiral Ackbar
2+ years member.
Go vote for the Wampa in the add characters forum
2+ years member.
That is there class, so a 30 is suppose to beat a 29, but not always, an 11 would beat a 9, etc
1+ years member.
Question: what does the number on the characters profiles mean i.e. batman 10, thor 30
1+ years member.
Question: what does the number on the characters profiles mean i.e. batman 10, thor 30
5+ years member.
No, no, no.... This is terrible,. Now I have nothing against listing the top 20-25 battles. However, such a page should not be the default page when you click on "battle". It is now impossible for us to vote on the most recent battle match-ups. I humbly suggest that you go back to the old system and list battles by the most recent going backwards...... Please....
1+ years member.
@galactus: have you removed the activity feed page ? Because I can't find it anywhere, if so then from where can I access it
1+ years member.
@galactus: have you removed the activity feed page ? Because I can't find it anywhere, if so then from where can I access it
2+ years member.
@remy94: LOL, I thought you were leaving because of what I said in our debates. Anyways, it was fun debating and good luck in the future.
1+ years member.
Thanks Wolfdragon I'm glad we as fans can debate these battles and have fun doing it πŸ–’
3+ years member.
@Remy, as sad as it is to hear this news, it has been a such pleasure debating with and against you over the past year! I do hope that you return soon and I wish you the best of luck for whatever you have planned for the future.
1+ years member.
Guys please go vote for the Phantom Stranger, he is a favorite of mine and would love to see him added to the database.
1+ years member.
Thanks God_of_Thunder I'll be leaving in about a weeks time, I've also enjoyed all the debates
2+ years member.
Remy you take care now and i hope to see you back here again in the future to change more thoughts of the comic book worlds 😀
2+ years member.
Remy you take care now and i hope to see you back here again in the future to change more thoughts of the comic book worlds 😀
1+ years member.
@galactus can you add legion of doom in the teams list
1+ years member.
@remy94 farewell remy94
1+ years member.
Thanks you guys, but I'm going into the service, I may return to the site when I return home. My little brother is also a member of the site user Spectre94, he is also genius comic fan.
2+ years member.
Remy my friend you know you cant quite right !
You are one of the members with most knowledge and also with who i have had most exchange of thoughts with.
2+ years member.
Im sorry man, didnt try to come off as a dick. Hope youll accept my apology
2+ years member.
Come on, dont take it personal. I was just having some fun with a little argument. I wasnt trying to make you mad. We were having fun were we not?
1+ years member.
This is good bye for me, For personal reasons I will no longer be a member of this site, I'll be around for a few more days, but I'm afraid I will soon be no longer be available. Thanks Galactus your site is awesome πŸ–’ and I'd figured I say so long to all the other members out there : )
2+ years member.
What link are yall talking about?
10+ years member.
@T113Y15: Thanks for letting me know! It's fixed!. I was wondering how people were able to already add Collections whithout a link to that page 😀
1+ years member.
@galactus the link to adding characters in database isn't working now it's redirecting to the new collection page and there is no other way to access that page
1+ years member.
@Galactus what do you think about adding, favorite powers to are profiles?
1+ years member.
Can't*
1+ years member.
@galactus I can like any team Battle ,the heart shaped icon isn't working I think
2+ years member.
I use Google Chrome, which I think is one of the better browsers, right? The date is - "5113 BBY". I want that date because that was when Sith Emperor Vitiate was born
10+ years member.
@SirSpidey; Sorry, I didn't see your question earlier. I just tried editing my date and change my image, both work on my end. Can you tell me what browser you are using? As for the image, it only takes a jpg not larger than 2mb, but this might also be a browser issue. If you want to have the date changed quick, you can tell me the date and I'll put it in the db.
2+ years member.
@Galactus: I am having trouble editing my profile - I try inputing a date for "my first appearance" but it wont show up. Also it wont let me change my existing profile picture. And this has happened before and I would like to know how to fix it for future reference
2+ years member.
@Galactus: I am having trouble editing my profile - I try inputing a date for "my first appearance" but it wont show up. Also it wont let me change my existing profile picture. And this has happened before and I would like to know how to fix it for future reference
10+ years member.
@MBN: I'll look into Spider-man Noir soon.
1+ years member.
So can I ask to add some status to spidey Noir?
10+ years member.
That would be me. 😀
1+ years member.
Who is editing characters status?
10+ years member.
The number is the Team Class. I'm still finetuning it, so some could be off.
3+ years member.
What do the numbers under the pictures in team battles mean?
1+ years member.
That my friend is the greatest stalemate of all time. Both are literally all powerful. They both created their respective universes. This match would go on through eternity and no clear winner would ever be decided.
3+ years member.
Who wins: The Presence or The One Above All?
1+ years member.
Howard the duck is better that Galactus
1+ years member.
Howard the duck is better that Galactus
3+ years member.
Galactus, I was wondering if you could create an explanation of the power stats on this website like the explanation page that Marvel has for its power grid:
http://marvel.com/universe/OHOTMU😜ower_Grids
3+ years member.
I think that Iron Man and Superman would easily win, but you should try making it a team battle to see how other people vote πŸ˜‰
1+ years member.
Who do you think would win. Iron man and super man or Thor and captain America.
2+ years member.
I have just updated my favourite characters and teams list if you want to take a look. Tell me what you think. I based it on my most favourite character in the "A" section, then the "B" section, and so on. So they all should be in alphabetical order.
2+ years member.
Ok, for some reason it showed Daredevil for the longest time but now its showing Legion. Thats odd. Thanks though
3+ years member.
I'm seeing Legion on your profile. Im not sure why you might be seeing Daredevil, but I'm pretty sure that everyone else is seeing your updated picture
2+ years member.
Im just curious, is my avatar a picture of Legion or Daredevil? Because im seeing Daredevil and whenever I try to change my avatar it doesnt work. If this has happened to you and you figured out a way to fix it, let me know.
3+ years member.
She's basically "everything proof" (to a certain extent). She's an Amazon, so not much can hurt her, but she is also their ruler, so she's a lot more powerful than others Amazons.
1+ years member.
Hey guys quick question... wonder woman movie coming out soon and all... and I have been wondering... is she bullet proof?
1+ years member.
Hey guys quick question... wonder woman movie coming out soon and all... and I have been wondering... is she bullet proof?
2+ years member.
well mine and remy94's idea, just read his earlier comment.
2+ years member.
Galactus thank you so very much for taking my team battle idea into consideration and making it a reality, thank you so very much I greatly appreciate it.
1+ years member.
@Galactus I've been adding some of my favorite teams to my profile, like the New Gods of Apokolips , and Aagardians, although I was unable to add Kryptonians, because they did not have that option, could you fix this please. And also have you consider, letting us add are favorite superpowers to are profile?
1+ years member.
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes For friends
1+ years member.
http://www.inspirationallovequotesimages.com/2015/10/happy-new-year-2016-quotes.html
10+ years member.
Top 10 battle voters:
1739 MakeMineMarvel
846 remy94
662 God_of_Thunder
650 luckufu
466 Darren98
428 Martian_Manhunter
291 wolfdragon123
272 randy
238 Galactus
234 thefeehan
Good to see I made the top 10 😀
1+ years member.
why is kool aid man on here with paul blast too
1+ years member.
@Galactus you do a great job at uploading super heroes although I think you sould be uploading characters like the Spectre firstly, who is a super hero and characters like Ckuck Noris, and Paul Blart who are not consider super heroes should lastly be uploaded.
2+ years member.
Hey Galactus, in the edit profile slot on a profile page, if you go to "alignment," the "Neutral," is spelled wrong, it's spelled as "neurtal," can you fix that? Thanks.
1+ years member.
I agree with your comment about the flash.
1+ years member.
I think it would be cool to have 2 vs 2 battles or team battles where you could pot any two heroes vs any other to heroes. Like say Batman and Superman vs Thor and Iron man.
1+ years member.
Oh, and the Flash. Most people don't realize how overpowered the Flash actually is.
1+ years member.
If we choose to ignore Lex Luthor's track record of almost beating him, only for a Ex Machina to show up, I believe he was beaten into a coma by Doomsday.
1+ years member.
Can any one actually defeat Superman other then magic users.
2+ years member.
A Superman and Scarlet Witch child would be epic or maybe even Professor X and wonder woman or what about magneto and storm!......Js
2+ years member.
MORE STAT CATEGORIZES Gadets/equipment cause those are not powers. Agility/quickness/dexterity cause speed stat alone needs more depth to understand why characters like spider man and wolverine are so effective against the brutes. Armor cause suited/armored characters are not really tht durable most of the time, there is a difference, example batman and iron man bout the same durability (Human)but totally different armor ratings due to tonys offensive weapons and defensive tuffness. Tactics because combat and intelligence cannot speak for in-combat decision making
2+ years member.
pls add batman's top armours i'm tired of hearing ppl say bats cant beat ironman or such pls even if its only hellbat armour u will add
2+ years member.
pls add batman's top armours i'm tired of hearing ppl say bats cant beat ironman or such pls even if its only hellbat armour u will add
3+ years member.
Can you please upgrade Black Canary power stats, especially the combat. thx
2+ years member.
@galactus I've been trying to add an avatar but iono why it isnt working
2+ years member.
How do you open the chat so you can talk back and forth on a ipad
2+ years member.
Greetings mighty Galactus im a great fan of comic book superheroes and is a game master in the genre of Metahumans with lots of knowledge of it. There are some statistics that you should be looking over If you want them to be accurate in youre site. What i have understood you want to have a general power level statistic of the characters. Intelligence you give most value then power followed by the other abilitys and powers with diffrent value.Have you taken weaknesses in acount and also weapons of great power and also all the powers of the characters more is better. Some are underrated others overrated Johan
5+ years member.
This is the neatest Super-Hero website online today! Great concept! It also looks like we are adding some new members as of late and getting more and more battles per day. The Ustats are superb and often much more accurate than the so-called official ratings!
10+ years member.
Fixed a bug. Forum should be in the right order now, from new to old (activity).
2+ years member.
Any Worm fans out here?
2+ years member.
how can i add a super hero
2+ years member.
loki 11+
batman 10-
cap 7+
jug 11+
joker 10-
luke sky 10+
magneto 11+
mister mxyzptlk 15+
black panther 8 +
brainiac 11++
doctor doom 14+
destroyer 11+
doomsday 14+
electra 6+
all flash+
ghost rider 7+
hercules 12+
ice man 10+
jubilee 5++
mr sinister ++
lex 9-
NEEDS UPDATED PLEASE
2+ years member.
BATMAN HAS NO POWERS he has skills and gadgets plus is highly trained and intelligent a very formidable foe for a comic book or movie but 1v1 heads up not only would he lose but he would die easily vs alot of characters imo....Batman would of been a epic bad guy tho!
2+ years member.
IMAGINE IF THERE WAS A KRYPTON GOD 😲 That would be so cool if they brought her/him into a few of the superman comic books.
2+ years member.
Cool website but where do I go to find out how things work?
Mike
2+ years member.
Soulcollecter57 - There will be a new game coming online soon that will allow for characters from marvel, dc, and over 300 other universes where characters can battle each other (including teams). They state they spent 9 years and over a million dollars developing the computing platform and parsing millions of data points to develop the game.
10+ years member.
Actually, 30+ should be gold now 😀
I've added a little explanation on the Class page: http://www.superherodb.com/class/
The striped bar for speed means the character has either Teleportation or TimeTravel.
3+ years member.
correction, gray is 30-39. hope this helps
3+ years member.
uSTATS is pretty cool. people can change the stats of any character if they dont like it. if enough people do it. it becomes a uSTAT. also, the colored numbers go up by 10 (blue is 1-9, red is 10-19, purple is 20-29, and i have no idea if there is anything higher.) Hope this helps
2+ years member.
And how are the colored numbers, which I assume are ratings, determined?
2+ years member.
I'm new, and I'm trying to understand the stats. I understand the powerstats; those are pretty basic. However, I don't understand the uSTATS. How do they work? Also, some of the stats have a striped bar next to the regular one. Can someone please explain how all of this works?
2+ years member.
Hello everyone! I understand rating calculations for strength, combat and speed. But what about power, durability and intelligence? Can someone explain, please?
10+ years member.
@Chalk > Yes, that would be unfair, but I still enter a number for the Power-stat. The Superpower score is added to that.
2+ years member.
@galactus but would tht be accurate if you were let say comparing Magnetokinesis with Iron man and Magneto because tht would be either a negative to magneto or positive to iron man because their efficiency and/or strength using it is totally on a diff level?
10+ years member.
@FrankyG > Thanks for not just saying Deadpool should be higher, but actually come with some facts! I did some tweaking on some superpowers and some stat tweaks for Deadpool. He's a 16 (for now). 😀
Little explanation about the superpowers; Every superpower has a 'score' which is added to the Power statbar. The more effect a power has, the higher the score. Most general powers have a score of 1, but powers like 'Time Travel' or 'Immortality' have much higher scores.
2+ years member.
@Galactus I appreciate the change but 11 is still too low. You do realize he's killed almost half of the heros/villians on here that are in the 20's?
He is easily up there in power with Superman so at the very least 19+.
Killed the entire X-men cast, killed professor X just by X looking into DP's mind and going brain-dead, killed the concept of "hero team", killed Spiderman (in seconds), killed multiple more powerful versions of himself, killed Watcher, killed ALL of the Avengers.... the list goes on. Pretty sure his kill list is in the 100's on just superheros/villians alone.
Anyway, hopefully you agree, if not at the very least he got a small bump. Still at a loss for why his speed/intelligence are so low.
10+ years member.
Good to have you back Kryptonkid!
4+ years member.
Hello I am back
10+ years member.
@Lennywafflewolf > You mean the animated bar of 'Speed'? That's when a character has either teleportation or time travel.
2+ years member.
What does the spiral after a category in the power stats mean?
10+ years member.
@legoman2 > Ofcourse I remember you! Welcome back! 😀
5+ years member.
@Galactus -remember me, i'm back!!!
10+ years member.
@FrankG > You're right. A 9 is too low for Deadpool. Did some minor tweaking and he's an 11 now.
10+ years member.
@Soulcollecter57 > Probably not any time soon, but I'll put it on my suggestions list. 😀
2+ years member.
I've been using this site for a long time but just recently made a profile and this be asking a lot but I was wondering if at all possible you could add a grouped battle like a two on two or perhaps whole teams.
2+ years member.
@FrankyG Nicely said.
2+ years member.
When is Predalien being updated?
2+ years member.
Ok mayyybe there are plenty of other heros with immortality in the Marvel universe but I don't see them regenerating their damn limbs.
2+ years member.
Galactus you really need to give Deadpool more than a 9.
He outwitted Taskmaster(why aren't his stats up?) who can literally predict people. Just because he acts crazy doesn't mean he deserves low intelligence.
Also what is with the low ass speed? Look at Marvel's stats http://marvel.com/universe/Deadpool. His speed is higher than Thanos', both officially and from the fan base on top of his intelligence being a much higher rating than here.
To top it off the only characters that have his type of immortality, that aren't gods, are pretty much Spawn (who should EASILY be a 20+ btw) and Wolverine whom he could wreck and doesn't really have "immortality" in the way that DP does. He's literally a Wolverine on steroids.
Friggen hell, Death is pretty much his fanboy. Thanos is friggen jealous of him! He gets a 9 for all of that?! Come on it's robbery!
2+ years member.
@Galactus The Supergirl Series 😀
2+ years member.
Where does Deadpool live??????
2+ years member.
@Galactus is their a achievement for number of battles voted.
2+ years member.
@Galactus is their a achievement for number of battles voted.
10+ years member.
@G075wag - Yes, I did play it for a while. Too busy now trying to keep up with all the superhero series and movies. 😀 Are you watching any series? What's your favourite one?
2+ years member.
Just wonderin😄
2+ years member.
@Galactus do you play injustice gods among us???
2+ years member.
Did you know that once deadpool was once a herald of galactus made quite a funny storyline
Mt3
2 years ago.
Mt3
General conversations
2+ years member.
Happy to of found the site, seems awesome!
6+ years member.
It is nice to be back.
10+ years member.
Good to have you back People!
6+ years member.
What's up Galactus? I'm back!
ren
2 years ago.
ren
General conversations
2+ years member.
why isn't Owen Reece on here?
2+ years member.
we are all guys haha
3+ years member.
Looking for a super hero or villain that fits this background?
A guy who was bullied in school a lot that his parents gave him everything to try to make him happy. But despite his parents trying to make him happy it didn t. As would like him to have a mental disability but doesn t have to have one.
3+ years member.
How come there isn't vibe, green lantoon and constantine
3+ years member.
Just throwing this one in here. http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Loontern_(Duck_Dodgers)
4+ years member.
When is Silk aka Cindy Moon, going to be added to this?
3+ years member.
Thanos vs Darkseid. Who would win in a fight?
3+ years member.
Darkseid is similar to apocalypse. Both want to dominate the universe, or am I wrong?
4+ years member.
I would like to see more of the other lantern corps added to the sight.
3+ years member.
So when is Galactus going to add a character suggestion tool or thread? Looking at the characters list was quite the experience.
3+ years member.
What does the power rating encompass? It clearly can't just mean superpowers, Elektra's power is almost 60, and Batman is voted to have a power rating in the 40s (I'm pretty sure).
4+ years member.
Baymax and Hiro must be added to the site=)
3+ years member.
who would win thanos qith infinity guantlet or infinity and eternity or galactus? I would think that thanos would am i right
3+ years member.
They should add The Doctor to the site it would be cool to see were he compares.
3+ years member.
Hey Galactus here 2 heroes that are interesting to put on here if you want. Raiden heres his info http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Raiden and heres a cool video showing off his skills but warning to younger viewers though/ felt bad for him at 1:00-2:00 ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op8mjKZxccM . Snake AKA Big Boss heres his infohttp://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Solid_Snake and heres a video of him thats just epic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX74hg2R0kw .
3+ years member.
Hey guys check out my forum I am pulling for Alex Mercer to added the DB.
3+ years member.
hey alex
3+ years member.
hey
4+ years member.
hi every one I just registered here this website is awesome and I was wondering what is the current topic everyone is on?
5+ years member.
Question: why are there only single characters from anime/manga series here? I feel like this site could help with a lot of fight scenario debates lol
4+ years member.
Hey guys.
4+ years member.
Tried to restart page, logged-out and even uploaded a new avatar of the exact size mentioned and yes, it is a JPEG but it still doesn't show up in the comments. Do you need to have a premium account or something?
4+ years member.
Yes, Gaia Force is a team I created and they appear in my book, Grey Legacy (Author name Lawrenz Lano)
5+ years member.
Try restartpage log out of account then login in again that link was cool were those ure characters
4+ years member.
Still can't figure out how to get my avatar to show up when I comment. Any suggestions?
6+ years member.
Chico15 7th grade stinks................. Your gonna hate it, it's way worse than 6th grade.
4+ years member.
I passed my test I'm going into the 7th grade Woooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
4+ years member.
I passed my test I'm going into the 7th grade Woooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
4+ years member.
Can anyone tell me how to get my avatar to show up when I post a comment?
6+ years member.
@people Hi 😀
6+ years member.
@Chico15: Your welcome.
4+ years member.
@people thanks.
6+ years member.
Hi. Ninja i like Your rap
6+ years member.
So what? If you have something wrong with it, we can talk about it.
4+ years member.
Wow, little kids, little kids everywhere.
6+ years member.
I'm 13, and happy early birthday.
4+ years member.
I am 11 but, I am turning 12 on may 15.
6+ years member.
I don't have a brother cooler than me. Hahahaha!
6+ years member.
One of those brothers just might be cooler than you and possibly be called Ninja.
6+ years member.
I have 5 brothers. How old are you?
4+ years member.
@people I have one brother and one sister my brother is 17 and my sister is 14.
6+ years member.
@Chico15 Do you have any brothers or Sister?
6+ years member.
http://www.superherodb.com/bob/10-639/ Vs. http://superherodb.com/storm/10-135/
6+ years member.
@Bats99 The Kool-Aid Man
4+ years member.
Hmm silver surfer or starfire
10+ years member.
@people > It doesn't work like the powers. So a bulletproof vest doesn't automatically add extra points.
6+ years member.
Let me fix that @Galactus: Do Weapons/Equipment add anything to stats? For example, if somebody has a gun, does their power go up, or if somebody has a bullet proof suit does their durability go up?
6+ years member.
@Galactus: Do Weapons/Equipment add anything to stats? For example, if somebody has a gun, does they're power go up, or if somebody has a bullet proof suit does they're durability go up?
6+ years member.
WW
4+ years member.
Who would win. Joker or wonderwoman
6+ years member.
Let me fix that. Do Weapons/Equipment add anything to stats? For example, if somebody has a gun, does their power go up, or if somebody has a bullet proof suit does their durability go up?
6+ years member.
Do Weapons/Equipment add anything to stats? For example, if somebody has a gun, does they're power go up, or if somebody has a bullet proof suit does they're durability go up?
6+ years member.
What up Galactus 😀
6+ years member.
captainamerica
6+ years member.
mdg1
6+ years member.
I think so.
5+ years member.
Is that it?
6+ years member.
Np.
5+ years member.
@Ninja
thx
6+ years member.
@legoman2: There was Charles Xavier.
5+ years member.
(captain america)
5+ years member.
Were there any new character updates before Magneto in case I missed any?
10+ years member.
[274]
6+ years member.
X man 😀
6+ years member.
Oops, sorry, that's not what I meant to put.
6+ years member.
[247]
6+ years member.
jk
6+ years member.
people 😜
6+ years member.
people........ JK
6+ years member.
People : ) Batman Vs. people : D
6+ years member.
Luke
6+ years member.
Luke Cage VS Mr Incredible
6+ years member.
What do you guys think are the toughest battles?
6+ years member.
There is not enough Users powerstats, so everybody please start puting some powerstats on people.
4+ years member.
They need to add avatar Korra. And i cant find myself on this site.
6+ years member.
I'm just chillen.
4+ years member.
You should the avatar aang, zuko, toph, and katara that would be cool.
4+ years member.
What up?
4+ years member.
Just chillen what about u?
6+ years member.
Yo, TheOneAboveAll, what's kickin man?
6+ years member.
And Cool
6+ years member.
Cool, and cool.
10+ years member.
Oh,.. and the 'characters by Class'-page will return btw.
10+ years member.
I might show you an early version today.
6+ years member.
How long will it be before it's done.
10+ years member.
It's not going to be a secret when I tell you now. 😉
6+ years member.
I was wondering the same thing.
5+ years member.
So what is that thing that you were working on that you wouldnt tell us.
6+ years member.
What up peeps?
6+ years member.
People
6+ years member.
What is this? http://psp.superherodb.com/
6+ years member.
No, there is no longer a place where characters are arranged by class, but theer should be.
4+ years member.
Hey Klint. Is there still a place where the characters are arranged by class? I liked that....
6+ years member.
Hey iconpro77
10+ years member.
@people > That information isn't really accurate 😀
5+ years member.
Cool for user power grid halts teams look great 2 just came to say bue
6+ years member.
Superherodb Summary: http://superherodb.com.w3snoop.com/
6+ years member.
Thanks for The + Galactus
6+ years member.
Coo!
6+ years member.
A sock, haha.
4+ years member.
@klint batman.
4+ years member.
looking for what I want for my birthday so hard.
6+ years member.
Agent Zero Vs. Batman Vs. Bane
6+ years member.
Oops
6+ years member.
versus/?cid_1=396&cid_2=639&cid_3=637
6+ years member.
Moo.
6+ years member.
Hey Lady_Vain
5+ years member.
@people yes you're upgraded! WOO HOO!
4+ years member.
@klint: Make a post called Venom VS Wolverine.
6+ years member.
Venom Vs. Wolverine
6+ years member.
Machop is Cool
4+ years member.
@Chico15: How bout we be friends?
6+ years member.
That is what I meant.
4+ years member.
I meant @klint: Did you mean to say "@Chico Machop is the craziest"?
6+ years member.
Oops.
4+ years member.
@klint: Did you mean to say "@Chico Machop is"?
6+ years member.
Machop is Chico
4+ years member.
@Chico15: uhh, ya right.
4+ years member.
@klint: wha da ya mean?
4+ years member.
I still am.
6+ years member.
Hi.
6+ years member.
Machop GO!
4+ years member.
@Chico15 I heard you thought you were the craziest person on this website, I don't believe your right.
4+ years member.
Hey guys.
4+ years member.
Let's all talk about how much we love John Constantine.
5+ years member.
same bye
4+ years member.
I'm logging off later guys and once again great job with this new website @Galactus.
4+ years member.
Me either.
10+ years member.
Yeah, the chat never really worked like it should. I don't miss it 😀
4+ years member.
I see you took the chat off @Galactus cool cause it was hard to find where the people were talking. I like everything being out in the open. Really can't get over how great this website is. Awwwwwwwwwwesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
5+ years member.
thx galactus
10+ years member.
May 12, 2013 to be exact 😉
5+ years member.
just a lego man and probably over a year and a half a go
4+ years member.
I'm a Pokemon and I joined today. Whats a legoman2 and when did you join?
5+ years member.
whose machop and when did u join
5+ years member.
Really good and looks cooler but it doesnt say whose online thats a user and no longer says who uploade pictures.
4+ years member.
Hey.
6+ years member.
Ninja will hopefully start getting on here again today.
4+ years member.
Hi.
4+ years member.
The one about what the new user profiles will look like.
10+ years member.
A link to what?
4+ years member.
I'm logged out so if you wanna talk to me I might not answer you back right away. Just for a heads up.
4+ years member.
I'm not on facebook yet so can you send me a different link please @galactus?
4+ years member.
No your not @legoman2 and it's good to be back.
10+ years member.
You're not the only one. Some strange database issue. I reset the whole thing, and it's working again. Sorry.
5+ years member.
ami the only one or did shdb stop working for a few days
4+ years member.
Am I the only one that favorites a person before he gets added?
4+ years member.
Yeah she is beautiful. And she isn't a nasty. lol so I like her. She's nothing like Miley Cyrus 😲 which is good! haha
4+ years member.
anybody there
4+ years member.
Oh no well alright she is still hot any way.
4+ years member.
Ohhhh and yeah, she made a video hersef saying so. She said it because she went on the red carpet wearing her hair to the side like she does and when she read about what people were saying, some of them were mean comments and she cried. That's so mean, cuz I think she looked cute. So she made that video.
4+ years member.
I wasn't saying that the kurt cobain thing wasn't true I was talking about the ariana grande thing.
4+ years member.
What's not true? About Kurt Cobain? Yep it is. He had so much um... well, stuff in his system there was no way he could have killed himself. He was already half dead, but they say he shot himself with a gun using his foot. I mean really? If he was so drugged up he was unconscious he couldn't have shot himself using his toes lol. But believe what you want. 😀
4+ years member.
I didn't know that and that's not true.
4+ years member.
I don't know. I'm weird. But I know Ariana Grande is beautiful. Did you know she wears her hair the way it is because she has a big bald spot? When she played on Victorious she died her hair red so much it started falling out. 😲 And yeah he was but they say he killed himself. He didn't though. His wife killed him for money.
4+ years member.
Hey lady_vain your online what's up?
4+ years member.
You said that we didn't want to know yours so I assumed that was the reason. What was your reason?
4+ years member.
Aj is smokin' hot but, not as hot as ariana grande if you don't know who that is look her up. I know who he is isn't he or used to be the lead singer of nirvana.
4+ years member.
Oh and I like Kurt Cobain. But he's not with us anymore. Rip. Did you know he DIDNT commit suicide? If any of you know who that is lol. I'm not sure.
4+ years member.
AJ Lee is pretty. I mean I don't really like her but... yeah she's pretty.
4+ years member.
What's not so bad?
4+ years member.
My superhero is robin and my super villain is Mister Freeze.
4+ years member.
forget about the first link use this one. http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/
4+ years member.
Guys check these out and tell me your results. http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/result.htm?a=45&b=35&c=6&d=15&e=30&f=23&g=38&h=8&i=35&j=16&k=46&l=29&m=18&n=24&o=32&p=2 and http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/
4+ years member.
Okay @lady_vain see it's not that bad.
4+ years member.
OOh I like Channing Tatum... and Liam Hemsworth is alright too. 😁
4+ years member.
FINALLY @people SOMEONE WITH TASTE!
6+ years member.
AJ Lee is the best Diva ever, no argument!
4+ years member.
@pufred do you have a celebrity crush and what's yours @ lady_vain.
4+ years member.
I know her she is the second hottest girl in my list. She is my favorite diva of all time my brother and sister don't think so though.
6+ years member.
Actually, I take that back, my celebrity crush is AJ Lee, if you don't know who that is, than just type in "AJ Lee" on google. She is a WWE Diva.
4+ years member.
Ariana Grande.
5+ years member.
If Poison Ivy wasn't good looking, then she would be kind of pointless as in her most powerful assets is her looks and charm. Without that she's would just control plants. Which wouldn't make her that dangerous.
6+ years member.
Mine would be Jessica Alba. @Chico15, who is your celebrity crush?
4+ years member.
ha. ha. ha. You don't wanna know mine anyways. O.o
4+ years member.
Okay guys who is your celebrity crush? Just asking mainly for @people.
4+ years member.
o_o
4+ years member.
What's up guys.
4+ years member.
yayyy! The ears would look better, but the back-slashes wouldn't show up.
6+ years member.
It kinda does.
d(-_^)
4+ years member.
It doesn't look like a bunny? :'(
4+ years member.
What do those signs mean?
4+ years member.
UGH!
()()
(o_o)
O_(")(")
there.
4+ years member.
(\(\
(o_o)
O_(")(")
4+ years member.
I am the craziest or am I see since I never had a brain I don't know. @people oh yeah burned back.
4+ years member.
I said you are not crazier than me. I was joking. Never mind.
6+ years member.
What?
4+ years member.
You are not more crazy. So SHHHHH lol
6+ years member.
I'm more crazy, don't start another debate!
4+ years member.
Ha. Ha. Me either. I know I'm crazy.
4+ years member.
I'm pretty sure and check out my conversation I just started named who?
6+ years member.
That's not the first time I have been called crazy.
4+ years member.
Your crazy and that picture is creepy.
6+ years member.
Look at this picture, She-Hulk has the face of a 12 year old and the body of a grown woman.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131003204741/marveldatabase/images/1/15/She-Hulk_Vol_3_1_Stegman_Variant_Textless.jpg
6+ years member.
@Chico25 To tell you the truth, other than her face she doesn't look as good as a lot of other female characters, but if she was just a head she might be in the top 10. Haha
6+ years member.
Ey, wat up?
4+ years member.
Hola! 😁
4+ years member.
Hi lady_Vain.

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net