Favourite Superhero Quote

Starter: SirSpidey

This is where you can put down your favourite superhero quote/s from any universe and from any comic, movie, game, etc.

Replies

This forum was made for Spidey to spam Thor quotes lol
2+ years member.
Not really. You can do the same with other characters. It's not my fault you you fail to use your resources. And why are you bitching? It's not like I am giving bad quotes. If you have a problem with me simply quoting my favorite character, you may need to see a psychologist
Seems like it's that time of the month
2+ years member.
"Anger??! By the bristling beard of Odin, thou knowest not the meaning of the word! Not all the fury in the Heavens, not all the savagery on Earth, can equal the senses shattering cyclone of rage which is Thor, when seized by a pounding paroxysm of wrath!"

~ Thor in 'Thor Volume 1 #126'
1+ years member.
I used to be afraid. Afraid my powers would make people fear me. Afraid who I'd hurt if I wasn't careful every second of every day. I spent my whole life holding back. My fear cost me Lois. That's why I don't hold back anymore. Injustice 2 superman
1+ years member.
"You may have invaded my mind, and my body, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...HIS PRIDE!!!"
- Vegeta, Prince of the motherf***in' Saiyans
"Man? God? Pity, I was hoping for something with a little more thunder."

~ Emma Frost while humiliating Thor Odinson
2+ years member.
And yet, another common misconception of Thor. Thor has much, much more in his arsenal than just thunder. She should have said, "I was hoping for something with a little more atomic, molecular, magical, energy, darkforce, magnetic, whether, elemental, and time, manipulation", of which the writers failed to have Thor display
1+ years member.
You don't need to ruin every good quote. And BTW - Thor doesn't use those abilities often - plus he doesn't have atomic, darkforce, or time manipulation.
2+ years member.
Thor uses those abilities very often. Thor has displayed atomic manipulation in 'Journey Into Mystery Volume 1 #85', 'Journey Into Mystery Volume 1 #102', 'Journey Into Mystery Volume 1 #108 (Tales of Asgard)', and 'Journey Into Mystery Volume 1 #112'. Thor has displayed darkforce manipulation in 'Journey Into Mystery Volume 1 #101' and Thor has displayed time manipulation in 'Journey Into Mystery Volume 1 #110'
Lmao, that was not the point of the quote.
1+ years member.
I'm not stupid. I know about Thor and I know he has those abilities. However, he doesn't use them much anymore. If he did, cool, but either way, Thor still gets taken down by Phoenix or Doctor Strange, even while using those abilities. Atomic and Molecular Manipulation is basically the same thing.
1+ years member.
"It's a dark thing, what my life has became... you have made it better, Odinson. Will you wait for me in Valhalla?"
"Brother... this day, I will race you there."
- Hyperion and Thor's Final Stand
2+ years member.
"Your hunger for battle is a disease, and the hammer of Thor shall supply thy cure!"

2+ years member.
"Thor is not impressed! Thy words do little more than bolster thine own faltering confidence!"

2+ years member.
"Strength alone is a hallow virtue, son of Zeus! Without conscience, without respect for those who may be weaker than thee, thy power rests only on pillars of sand!"

2+ years member.
"I do not seek to harm you! Merely to show that power misused is power abused!"

2+ years member.
"How can I fight 'im? He's everywhere at once!!"

~ The Absorbing Man while fighting Thor in Journey Into Mystery Volume 1 #122
2+ years member.
"You presumed to think yourself the equal of Thor??! Such base insolence must not go unpunished!"

~ Thor in Journey Into Mystery Volume 1 #122
2+ years member.
"Have I not warned you in the past? Brute strength alone can never be enough! It must be coupled with speed and skill; like this!"

~ Thor in Journey Into Mystery Volume 1 #122
But you've forced my hand
I AM YOUR KING
-Aquaman
1+ years member.
Chaos isn't a pit, Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb, fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And others, who are given the chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the ream, or the gods, or love. Illusion. Only the ladder is real, the climb is all there is.

Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish
2+ years member.
I don't get it
2+ years member.
"You presume too much, evil one! The son of Odin does not yield while a breath of life remains!"
~ Thor in Journey Into Mystery Volume 1 #121
1+ years member.
"I'm going to fight you" - Literally always me
1+ years member.
Time to die- Nina Williams
2+ years member.
"Think, human! Can you ever hope to possess the fighting heart of an immortal?!"
2+ years member.
"And now, evil one, the time for a reckoning is come!"
2+ years member.
"Your brutal words have reinforced my will to win!"
~ Thor in Journey Into Mystery #121
2+ years member.
"There'll be no respite for you mortal; no mercy, 'till you surrender!"
2+ years member.
"But, no matter how awesome the odds may be, I am son of Odin, Prince of Asgard! I would ever choose the Eternal Sleep, rather than a moment's cowardice!"
(CONT'D)
I ain't INSPIRED by the media. I INSPIRE the media. I got VIDEOGAMES and TOYS and COMIC BOOKS just because I can KILL a body better than ANYONE. You wouldn't BELIEVE the hundreds of different ways a body DANCES once a BULLET'S been put in it. The SONGS they sing when you cut their throats. The PATTERNS they paint when you make 'em SQUIRT. It's ART. I kill because it's pretty. It's ART.
It's a DULL old world on the surface, ain't it? All grey and nondescript... but THAT'S a LIE. SCRATCH the surface and you reveal the REAL world, all RED and RAW and SENSELESS. And THAT'S the world I LIKE, the WORLD I SHOW you when I kill. The world I AM. I AM that man, eating human sandwiches at the bus stop... making Jefferey Dahmer eyes at the nice young boys, John Wayne Gacy hands a'twitching...
I AM those kids burning dogs and hobos in the dark alleyway. The woman cutting a hole in the tied-to-bed Mr. Goodbar and inserting a vacuum cleaner tube in his stomach. The wife shoving broken glass down the husbands throat. I'm the American flag on fire, the Founding Fathers crucified for a chat show, lies, cursed lies and government. I'm the end of the world as we know it and I feel like a DRINK.
(CONT'D)
I'm CHAOS. CHAOS and the rest of the world won't ADMIT that it's JUST LIKE ME. And because o' THAT the world is WORTHLESS, it's dirt on my HEEL. Love means NOTHING. It's a planet of mannequins filled with blood and they may as well be torn up and burst and stamped on because what ELSE are they good for? Apart from making noise and being NICE and making MORE stupid little mannequins that sit still for lies and TV and kissy-kissy GARBAGE!
I've told you about the WORST THINGS IN THE WORLD, because THAT'S what the world's made of. EVERYTHING is SICK! Am I getting THROUGH to you? EVERYTHING is SICK and I LOVE IT!!
You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long."
- Carnage ('Carnage: Mind Bomb')
One of my favorite quotes of all time in the comic book genre.
2+ years member.
I feel like a snack
What?
2+ years member.
You know what I mean @Swarm. ☺☺😙😙
"Well, let's begin... my name is Cletus Kasady and I kill people and I LOVE it. I know nine million ways to kill a body and I love every ONE of them. All dull day every day right up until I hit the hay I think of bodies bodies slit right up the middle and shared across a hundred nice little gardens. And when I sleep I dream of ways to kill a body that ain't nobody thought of yet. And occasionally I dream of mom and pop squirting into that old garbage disposal and just grinding and gnawing on the old man's skull.
Talking of DAYS that bloody sainted DAY that HOLY day I'll tell you about me OH yeah... That day I shared a cell with VENOM. That reporter geek all wrapped up in SPACE ALIEN SYMBIOTE KILL THING linked into his head. I got a wound on my hand and I was PLAYING with it and all. And Venom DRIPPED in it. SPAWNED in it and its sharp, sharp egg GREW in me and HATCHED and made me CARNAGE.
You're probably asking... WHY do I kill... well, simple answer. It's PRETTY. Waking up in the morning and knowing you're going to kill someone... it's a BEAUTIFUL THING. Makes me feel like a GUNSHIP, like my engine's only turning over when I'm MOVING and KILLING. Makes me feel like God on the first monday morning.
I kill because it makes me feel like I'm on TV, with my own personal SOUNDTRACK. Like JFK, brains on the leather and pretty blood on his pretty wife. JFK. NBK. KKK. And his pretty WIFE, now think of it, all wet and humiliated, CRAWLING infront of the whole WORLD. I like THAT, too. When I was a kid, my favorite movies was the Zapruder Film.
2+ years member.
"COME BACK, mortal! Come back and learn that equal power alone can never win a victory; can never stay the wrath of Thor!"
2+ years member.
"But, though our POWER be equal, the God of Thunder was BORN for battle! While you may match my STRENGTH, you can NEVER match my SKILL!"
2+ years member.
As thou well knowest, I am born to act, to fight, to dare! The very fibers of my being revolt at the thought of quietude, at the minutes which drag tormentingly on without the challenge of battle! So, I beseech thee, most noble father. Grant thy permission that I may return to Earth!
~ Thor in Journey Into Mystery #120
1+ years member.
He heals faster
-jonsongendonenens
Stoopid Nemyen. It's jongonsodensneodensodensendsa
1+ years member.
Am sowwy darkprotigi
Look at us, 3 kings
- Gorilla Grodd (I2)
@TheNemianLion @LordTracer IDK why this reminds me of us
1+ years member.
Because I'm royalty.
"The hardest choices require the strongest wills." - Thanos (Infinity War)
No more work for hire. From today, I'll decide who needs to die.
- Slade Wilson
His best classic line.
2+ years member.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides something wrong, is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else; the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world, NO, YOU MOVE."
~ Captain America (I don't remember which comic)
2+ years member.
This was intended for @windshadow
2+ years member.
@SirSpidey I have a question, is Journey into Mystery #115 your favorite Thor comic?
2+ years member.
No, it's just the newest one I have read so far. If you are wondering why I am stating so many Thor quotes, it's because I am stating every awesome quote Thor has said throughout all of his publication. If that makes sense
oh ok. good quote
1+ years member.
Civil War: Spiderman
@SirSpidey What is your favourite quote from a non-Asgardian?
"This drink, I like it! ANOTHER!" (Thor, 2011)
2+ years member.
"Whatever my fate, I shall face it...like a god!"
~ Thor in Journey Into Mystery #115
Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.
Spider-Man
2+ years member.
"I used to think you were just a conceited, costumed show-off. So, I thank you for opening my eyes. For showing me the bravest, most self-sacrificing crusader I've ever known"
~ Harris Hobbs to Thor in Journey Into Mystery #115
2+ years member.
"It would require the wisdom of Odin for any mortal to say where science ends and fiction begins"
2+ years member.
"It is still not too late. Turn back, stop while you can. I warn you, despite your strength, you are still a mortal, while I am Thor!"
2+ years member.
"The rage in my heart, the justice of my cause, the strength in my sinews! These are the spells which shall defeat the Master of Evil. Yield, thou base and heartless villain. Yield, or suffer the thunder of my invincible mallet!"
2+ years member.
"Your cunning shall not save you now, evil one! Naught but naked power can stop the firstborn of Odin. This time you have sealed your doom!"
2+ years member.
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you, no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life."
-Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa.
1+ years member.
"If I could take everything that was good and put it into a bowl or something and say, "Hey! Here. I'd like to buy one more day with my wife," I'd do it. I would die a happy man, right then. Not gonna happen. So, everything I got has moved on and I'm here, but you know what. It's okay. Because I said to myself, "If I break, if I'm hurt, whatever. I ain't gonna fix it. Why bother?""
- Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone)
2+ years member.
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent, I am the light in the darkness. I am truth, ally to good nightmare to you!"
-Goku to Frieza, DBZ episode 96.
Good DBZ quotes, but your forgetting Teen Gohan quotes.
2+ years member.
"So hotshot, you want to fight Majin buu?"
"Fight you, no. I wanna kill you."
Gohan to Majin Buu, DBZ episode 263
I don't, I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, NO! No. You... you... complete me.
Joker
The Dark Knight
1+ years member.
I forgot that part until I read the quote. That was a great line.
2+ years member.
"Words! Words! I grow weary of words! The time for talk is past. Now, my hammer shall speak for me...in a voice of Thunder!"
- Thor in Journey Into Mystery #114
2+ years member.
"If you ain't first you're last."
-Ricky Bobby, Talladega Nights
My favourite quote
1+ years member.
"My HAMMER !! He sliced it in two !!"
2+ years member.
"If fate decrees that I do battle with no weapon, then so be it. But, though only death can be the outcome, I shall fight while a single breath remains within me"
- Thor in Journey Into Mystery #118 after Mjolnir gets sliced in half
=====================
@HeepofShit: Of course you left this part out, huh? Lol
2+ years member.
Oops, sorry. It auto corrected
What Auto corrected ?
2+ years member.
"@HeepofShit"
1+ years member.
@SuckerSpidey Generaly a quote should be only the content of a speech balloon
1+ years member.
*one speech balloon
2+ years member.
There is a reason you only stated that quote
2+ years member.
"Escape from Thor is inconceivable. Surrender now and spare yourself possible injury"
- Thor in Journey Into Mystery #114
The only thing people love more than a hero is a villian o is it a mouintain i dont remember
the joker
1+ years member.
The only thing people love more than a hero is to see a hero fall. ~Green Goblin (I may not have gotten the wording exact, but it is amazing how true it is)
They tried to cast you aside. They tried to take her from you. They tore us apart but they forced us together again, Hal. You and I. We are one corps again. Let us show them fear.
Sinestro
Injustice
Your strength comes from your will. But you must remain focused, stay patient and use your intelligence.
Abin Sur
1+ years member.
"You can't foresee all the consequences of your actions — But that's no excuse to do nothing."
- Hal Jordan
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night. No Evil Shall escape my sight. But if you do the will of Evil . Beware Thy power of Green lanterns Light
2+ years member.
• The Grey Gargoyle: "Tell me, tell me your secret of immortality before I turn you to stone forever!"
• Thor: "That is one secret you can never possess, for it is the heritage of birth you seek"
- Journey Into Mystery #113
I Am vengeance . I am the knight . I am Batman!
2+ years member.
"You have acquitted yourself with honour, my son. And, of all the virtues, honour most befits the God of Thunder"
- Odin to Thor in Journey Into Mystery #113
2+ years member.
"For, the lesson I have learned is one I shall never forget. Strength alone is meaningless. Without virtue, it is an empty shell. I pray the Hulk someday learns that lesson...wherever he may be."
- Thor in Journey Into Mystery #112
With power comes great responsibility
- Spider-Man
1+ years member.
The classic! And, I think, the best.
Hehe Thanks
Greatest quote of all time!
2+ years member.
"But, I leave you with this thought...it is not the one possessing the greatest power who is important. It is the one who uses his power wisely...in the cause of justice!"
@SirSpidey have you read any of my comics yet ?
2+ years member.
No, where do I read them?
In the forum called
Varosverse Stories
Dont pick Varosverse Comics cause me and Nemianlion made a agreement and I forgot so I had to switch some characters around
2+ years member.
Okay. I'll read them tomorrow
You read them @Spidey ?
He Robo-Sucks - Star Storms says this in The Machine vs Sticky man
1+ years member.
"Not even a god of thunder can resist it..."
Mantis defeating Thor for the second time
I have seen more lives taken than anyone I know. I've seen people beg for their lives . That's why I have up . I can't save no one - The Machine
1+ years member.
"Why would I hate those who are weaker than me?"
We are many . You are but one - Ermac Mortal Komba t 9
2+ years member.
"I know who you are! I've known many like you throughout the ages! Though the names may change, the power and the fury are always present! The blind, senseless rage. The need to lash out, to strike and destroy. The belief that your raw power can smash any obstacle. I know you, Hulk! I've always known your breed!"
"I'll do it, Aunt May! I won't fail you" - Spider-Man
2+ years member.
"You both brag of your fighting prowess, but it takes more than empty boasts to match the might of Thor" - Thor in Journey Into Mystery #111
1+ years member.
Apologize to me that you were born into my world
In time you will know what it's like to lose to feel so desperately that your right yet to fail all the same dread it run from it Destiny still arrives
"This drink, I like it. Another!" -Thor
"He's not a dude. You're a dude. This is a man."
-Drax
"Why is Gamora?"
-Drax
2+ years member.
Lol, that was hilarious when Drax said that in the movie
"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!"
-Thanos
we are everywhere even in your greatest nightmares
venom to spiderman
we know evryhting about you all you secrets your family your identies
venom to spiderman
spiderman to venom eddie brock fight it venom says there is no eddybrock only venom
We always love running into you, Spider-Man! "
from venom
"I've got no strings but now I'm free! There are no strings on me!"
―Ultron
"Hail Hydra."
- Captain America.
1+ years member.
"Say AH!"
- Hal Jordan, before breaking the jaw of Black Lantern Spectre.
1+ years member.
"I'm a goddamn marvel of modern science."
McMurphy
Kicking names and taking ass- Mantis, Avengers Infinity War.
Death is just another path, one that we must all take.
-Gandalf the white, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
All you have to decide is what to do with the time given to you.
Why do we fall?
So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.
-Thomas Wayne, Batman Begins.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Joker
1+ years member.
"It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa
1+ years member.
"You shouldn't have killed my mom and squished my Walkman"- Star Lord
1+ years member.
"Men are still good."- Batman
"You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our death. The richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I... I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you, all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son. This is all I... all I can send you, Kal-El."
- Jor-El to Kal-El in Superman 1978 Movie
And Superman to his son later in Superman Returns (adapted)
1+ years member.
"Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made me last too long." - LOGAN
1+ years member.
"This world may be broken, but I've got the tools to fix it." - Wolverine
1+ years member.
"I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me!" - Rorschach
" I can do this all day" - Steve Rogers
1+ years member.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move." - Cap to Spidey in Civil War
2+ years member.
Greatest quote in comic book history
2+ years member.
"Through the ages, I have battled many like thee -- many who believed themselves invincible -- but they all fell before the power of Thor!"
- Thor
"That's your problem, my radioactive friend!" -Thor
1+ years member.
"Violence doesn't discriminate. It comes as cold and bracing as a winter breeze and it leaves you with a chill you can't shake off." - Daredevil
1+ years member.
"I'm the best there is at what I do, and what I do best, isn't very nice" - Wolverine.
1+ years member.
"Never compromise. Not even in the face of armageddon." - Rorschach
1+ years member.
"People think that torture is pain. It's not pain. It's time." - The Punisher
1+ years member.
"Go fuck yourself." - Wolverine
1+ years member.
"Harry use the force!" ~Gandalf
"Hold still Jedi, you were dead the moment you met me." -Durge
"May the force be with you meat bags." -Durge
"You're not going anywhere, except for the afterlife." -Durge
2+ years member.
What do the writers of your favorite character say about your character in their debut issue?
2+ years member.
"Thor the mighty, the greatest new superhero of all time, will appear regularly in Journey Into Mystery!"
- Stan Lee
2+ years member.
"I've beaten them! I have proven that the power of the hammer and the might of the Thunder god are invincible! Nothing can conquer Thor! Nothing!!"
- Donald Blake as Thor
2+ years member.
"The human is too mighty--too skilled in the art of battle!"
- The aliens from Saturn describing Thor
2+ years member.
"To think, the most incredible power of all time has been hidden in that cave, waiting to be found!!"
- Donald Blake describing the power of Thor
2+ years member.
"Also, the hammer is invincible! Nothing can resist it! Nothing!"
- Donald Blake as Thor
2+ years member.
Thor...the god of Thunder! What do I remember of him from my school days? He was the noblest and strongest of all the Norse gods!"
- Donald Blake as Thor
2+ years member.
Thor!! The legendary god of Thunder!! The Mightiest Warrior of all mythology!! This is his hammer!! And I--I am Thor!!!"
- Donald Blake
2+ years member.
"The Legend has come true! By the will of the gods, I am alive! I am invincible! I am--Thor!!!"
- Thor Odinson
2+ years member.
"Introducing...the mighty Thor! The most exciting superhero of all time!!" Stan Lee while debuting Thor in Journey Into Mystery Issue #84. Stan Lee knew what he was talking about when writing the first 11 words concerning Thor
1+ years member.
"This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."
- Grand Master Luke Skywalker
1+ years member.
"You're about two seconds from wearing that smile around your ass."
- Spawn, to the Violator
1+ years member.
"As far as I know, I'm already dead. So I'll be waiting for your sorry ass in the afterlife."
- Spawn
2+ years member.
"In all the universe, there be no place he can hide! If a galaxy protect him, then the galaxy shall crumble! Thor shall topple the planets, lay waste to the cosmos!" - Thor when he is mad (not in Warriors Madness state) and not holding back
Thor Vol 1 Issue 166
1+ years member.
"He said welcome to the frikkin' Guardians of the Galaxy. Only he didn't use frikkin."
- Rocket Racoon to Yondu Udonta, Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2
1+ years member.
Not one word. I've taken enough grief about calling my goddam car the goddam Batmobile. I'm the goddam Batman and I can call my goddam car whatever the hell I want to call it.
-The Goddam Batman
2+ years member.
"You said it yourself, Jormungand! The trouble with GODHOOD is that it robs you of your finer JUDGEMENT! And that is why we will NEVER be the same. You are a mighty fighter, but in the end, you are a selfish CREATURE while HEROES, HEROES have an infinite capacity for STUPIDITY! Thus are LEGENDS born!" - Thor after slaying Jormungand
2+ years member.
"Make your final peace with you fellow gods, Thor! You were a great foe. We are made of the same coin, you and I, bold fighters with great hearts! Once you might have been my equal, in strength if not in wit! But my power is undiminished, while yours has fled just like your reason! Even you armour is not sufficient protection against the death thrust of Jormungand! And should you unleash your full power against me, you will destroy yourself! You face eternity as an immortal pudding, not even a fool would court such a fate! So you will hesitate and be lost as I unleash my death strike!" - Jormungand before he is slain by Thor
1+ years member.
"You're right. I never felt right doing the things we did. But I loved you. And for that, I did it. Then you left me and I was alone. And someone offered me a chance to be something different then what I had been. And you know what? I liked it. It felt right. But I still love you" - Harley Quinn
I know most people don't consider Harley a hero but, when I read her saying this I realized that she is. Yeah, for a long time she helped the Joker do horrible things because she loved him but, later she realizes her mistakes and ends up saving people (though the Suicide Squad). I'm not saying that she is an Angel or whatever but, the fact that she could look inside herself and bring herself closer to being the person who she wants to be, that's a hero to me. This qoute represents who Harley Quinn and that is why this is my favorite superhero quote.
1+ years member.
@SirSpidey To bad Marvel decided to ruin that about him and make him a Nazi
2+ years member.
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesnt matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesnt matter if the whole country decides something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world, NO, YOU MOVE." - Captain America
This is my most favourite quote from any superhero. I like it because it shows a honorable display of patriotism and Captain America was just keeping it real. This is what a true patriot should believe in

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net