Favourite Superhero Quote

Starter: SirSpidey

This is where you can put down your favourite superhero quote/s from any universe and from any comic, movie, game, etc.

Replies

A
"Harry use the force!" ~Gandalf
Durge1
"Hold still Jedi, you were dead the moment you met me." -Durge
Durge1
"May the force be with you meat bags." -Durge
Durge1
"You're not going anywhere, except for the afterlife." -Durge
SirSpidey
What do the writers of your favorite character say about your character in their debut issue?
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
"Thor the mighty, the greatest new superhero of all time, will appear regularly in Journey Into Mystery!"
- Stan Lee
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
"I've beaten them! I have proven that the power of the hammer and the might of the Thunder god are invincible! Nothing can conquer Thor! Nothing!!"
- Donald Blake as Thor
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
"The human is too mighty--too skilled in the art of battle!"
- The aliens from Saturn describing Thor
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
"To think, the most incredible power of all time has been hidden in that cave, waiting to be found!!"
- Donald Blake describing the power of Thor
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
"Also, the hammer is invincible! Nothing can resist it! Nothing!"
- Donald Blake as Thor
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
Thor...the god of Thunder! What do I remember of him from my school days? He was the noblest and strongest of all the Norse gods!"
- Donald Blake as Thor
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
Thor!! The legendary god of Thunder!! The Mightiest Warrior of all mythology!! This is his hammer!! And I--I am Thor!!!"
- Donald Blake
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
"The Legend has come true! By the will of the gods, I am alive! I am invincible! I am--Thor!!!"
- Thor Odinson
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
"Introducing...the mighty Thor! The most exciting superhero of all time!!" Stan Lee while debuting Thor in Journey Into Mystery Issue #84. Stan Lee knew what he was talking about when writing the first 11 words concerning Thor
1+ years member.
LordTracer
"This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."
- Grand Master Luke Skywalker
LordTracer
"You're about two seconds from wearing that smile around your ass."
- Spawn, to the Violator
LordTracer
"As far as I know, I'm already dead. So I'll be waiting for your sorry ass in the afterlife."
- Spawn
SirSpidey
"In all the universe, there be no place he can hide! If a galaxy protect him, then the galaxy shall crumble! Thor shall topple the planets, lay waste to the cosmos!" - Thor when he is mad (not in Warriors Madness state) and not holding back
Thor Vol 1 Issue 166
1+ years member.
LordTracer
"He said welcome to the frikkin' Guardians of the Galaxy. Only he didn't use frikkin."
- Rocket Racoon to Yondu Udonta, Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2
Clockworktimmy
Not one word. I've taken enough grief about calling my goddam car the goddam Batmobile. I'm the goddam Batman and I can call my goddam car whatever the hell I want to call it.
-The Goddam Batman
SirSpidey
"You said it yourself, Jormungand! The trouble with GODHOOD is that it robs you of your finer JUDGEMENT! And that is why we will NEVER be the same. You are a mighty fighter, but in the end, you are a selfish CREATURE while HEROES, HEROES have an infinite capacity for STUPIDITY! Thus are LEGENDS born!" - Thor after slaying Jormungand
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
"Make your final peace with you fellow gods, Thor! You were a great foe. We are made of the same coin, you and I, bold fighters with great hearts! Once you might have been my equal, in strength if not in wit! But my power is undiminished, while yours has fled just like your reason! Even you armour is not sufficient protection against the death thrust of Jormungand! And should you unleash your full power against me, you will destroy yourself! You face eternity as an immortal pudding, not even a fool would court such a fate! So you will hesitate and be lost as I unleash my death strike!" - Jormungand before he is slain by Thor
1+ years member.
2011HarleyQuinn
"You're right. I never felt right doing the things we did. But I loved you. And for that, I did it. Then you left me and I was alone. And someone offered me a chance to be something different then what I had been. And you know what? I liked it. It felt right. But I still love you" - Harley Quinn
I know most people don't consider Harley a hero but, when I read her saying this I realized that she is. Yeah, for a long time she helped the Joker do horrible things because she loved him but, later she realizes her mistakes and ends up saving people (though the Suicide Squad). I'm not saying that she is an Angel or whatever but, the fact that she could look inside herself and bring herself closer to being the person who she wants to be, that's a hero to me. This qoute represents who Harley Quinn and that is why this is my favorite superhero quote.
2011HarleyQuinn
@SirSpidey To bad Marvel decided to ruin that about him and make him a Nazi
SirSpidey
"Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesnt matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesnt matter if the whole country decides something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world, NO, YOU MOVE." - Captain America
This is my most favourite quote from any superhero. I like it because it shows a honorable display of patriotism and Captain America was just keeping it real. This is what a true patriot should believe in
1+ years member.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net