Favorite Comic

A Comics topic created by TheSuspect666

Hey guys, who's your favorite comics of all time.
If you can offer me something interesting from DC.
And Something from Marvel :D

Comments

windshadow
windshadow 10 mo 12 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
King Thanos, Secret Wars, Siege on Asgard and Civil War had the best ART in any marvel comic.
Every single New 52 issue has the best ART in any dc comic.
Th
TheMadTitan 11 mo 20 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
"The Infinity Gauntlet"
"The Infinity War"
What truly got me into comic books for eternity.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
I was meaning when you said "I don't wanna be harsh on a sensitive guy like you" is a commonly used excuse? Hmm, interesting. I have never heard of it". But we posted both of our comments at around the same time, you just posted first. And if it somehow wasn't obvious already, I want to know why Marvel is better. Since you won't accept anything of what I'm saying, I want to hear why you think Marvel is better.
show 79 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Sorry, was meant to be a reply
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
I literally just did that
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
No you didn't, explain how a name of a comic / a phrase means Marvel is better.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Quit putting words in my mouth. It is called the Marvel Age of Comics. It wasn't a series, or a comic name, it was the name of the entire Marvel company
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Exactly. A name
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Lol, "A name." You act as if that is no big deal whenever in reality it is a bigger deal than DC will ever accomplish
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
And who gave Marvel that name?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
How would I know?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
My guess would be the comic book readers
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Well where have you heard people call it that? Or where have you seen it been called that?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Go read a Marvel comic
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Sorry, both commented at the same time. Ah so the fans say it huh? Not officially called that. So you're saying that because the Marvel fans call it "Age of Comics" it means it's better? You're hilarious Spidey. Give me real evidence, not just a name that the fans call it.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
I have actually. Civil War, Annihilation, Disassembled, Dark Reign, Siege, A/D War. I've read a lot actually. Now give me some real facts other than telling me to read a Marvel Comic
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Yup, Marvel was widely considered the best company in the silver age of comics
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Well you obviously have never read any good Marvel comics
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Okay, The Silver Age. The 50's to 70's. Still, that was peoples opinions. You don't go voting on battles with the most votes do you? You actually think about it.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Possibly, but we could say you've never read many good DC comics couldn't we? There's not really a difference
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Yes, many people thought about it and came up with Marvel being the best company
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
How do you know that? How do you know people thought about it?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Yeah, I probably shouldn't say good comics, I should say any comics that pertain to this argument
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Don't all comics pertain to this argument?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Because the silver age of comics was the Marvel Age of Comics
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
How is that proof people thought about it?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Not most of the new ones
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Why are the new ones not included?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Because in order to be called the Marvel Age of Comics, the majority of the readers have to be reading your comics
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Because they are not in the Silver Age of Comics
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
No not really, Marvel doesn't decide the name that was given to them. There could be a lot of people who like Marvel but have barely read DC, and call Marvel by that name
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
We're meant to be talking about all the ages of comics, but you brought up SIlver Age, so that's what we're talking about
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
And your point is....?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Yup
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
You don't know, or neither of us know I should say, if AOC (Age of Comics) is mostly called that my people who just read Marvel and rarely DC, or people who read both. Also aren't I supposed to be looking for your points? I asked for your facts after all
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
This is pertaining to the average comic book reader. Most comic book readers try and read comics from both companies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
But still, this whole thing is based off of other people who have given no facts that you or I know of. I'm looking for your facts, not what other people say.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
My evidence is that Marvel has an age named after them, DC doesn't. Until DC does, then can you say that they are better
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
How do you know the majority of people that call it AOC are average readers, not people that read from one company?
====
When has Marvel been refereed to that? Do you have any proof
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Because not many readers read from one company
=====
Yeah, go read Journey Into Mystery
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Or any Silver Age Marvel comic for that matter
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
You don't know that
=====
Telling me to go read a comic series is not valid proof. It is not stated that Marvel is the AOC
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Yeah I do
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
How?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Yeah it is
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Just read what people said on this forum
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
How again? Also where is it stated that they're the age of comics? If it's stated by Marvel then that's even worse considering they gave themselves that name. And "Yeah it is." Seriously Spidey? What kind of a response is that?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Actually not this forum, the which is better Marvel or DC forum
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
I won't read it. Because no offense, but this group of people are a tiny percentage of the comic readers. So I will not take what they have to say. Now again Spidey, I am looking for facts from you. Not go read this, Marvel is called this blah blah blah.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
The only way Marvel were to be able to give them that name would be if the majority of readers read their comics
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Well, there is no help for you as you refuse to know the truth
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
How does that make sense? Marvel can name themselves whatever they want
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
No, I refuse your opinion. You are just quitting this debate Spidey. I've disapproved everything you've said. I will refuse to believe you if you refuse to give me facts
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Not without consequence
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
But no one will judge Marvel for what they call themselves
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Oh, I've given you fact after fact. You just refuse to accept them. Refusing to accept facts does not equate to you disproving them
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Lol, what a stupid comment. Yes they will
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Can you tell me one of the facts you've given? Hint: Telling me to read this or telling me what other people say or think is not a fact.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Has Marvel ever taken criticism and actually worked on it? If so give me an example.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Yeah, sure. Marvel has an entire age named after them, DC doesn't. Until DC does, then can you say that they are better
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Yeah, after every character reboot
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
I've already disapproved that. Marvel has a name after them named by the Marvel fans. Who have given no proof that you know of.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Okay, I'm tired of your ignorance, good night
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Lol, quits because he loses and can't give me any points. Lmfao. You are never going to admit defeat because your ego is that big.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Nope, not Marvel fans, the Silver Age comic book reader. Good night
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
So Marvel doesn't have fans? Gn lol
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
You still have no proof that the people that called it that are not Marvel fans
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Lol, I've given you point after point, you just like to ignore them. Why would I admit defeat whenever you have done literally shit to deserve a victory. Again, Refusing to accept facts does not equate to you disproving them
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
It's not just people, it was the entire Silver Age of comic book readers who called the Silver Age the Marvel Age of Comics. Your opinion is of someone from the Modern Age. You don't read the OG comics, therefore you have no clue of how dominant Marvel was compared to DC in the Silver Age
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 21 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
It's not just OG comics, it's all the comics in general. And can you please give me a point you made that doesn't include "Age of Comics" in it. Cause that's the only thing we've been talking about
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 21 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Geez, do you have short term memory loss or something? The topic is that Marvel has an age named after them. DC doesn't. Therefore, that automatically makes Marvel superior. We are talking about it because it is the only thing that matters. Everything else is all speculation. Lol, it feels like I'm talking to Dory
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 21 d
Favorite Comic
2 year member
Having an age named after your industry doesn't make it better, the content of your story makes it better, Marvel used to be tied with DC in terms of quality content, until SJW's touched it with their slimy hands.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 21 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Not what the Silver Age comic book readers thought
In
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Sorry to interrupt but, how do you know what they think / thought?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 21 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Because the Silver Age of Comics was the Marvel Age of Comics
In
Favorite Comic
1 year member
How does that explain you knew what they thought?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 21 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Because in order to be called the Marvel Age of Comics, the majority of comic book readers would need to read your comics
In
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Oh fair enough. I've just never heard them be refereed to that, even in the silver age. That's why I was curious. May I have an example of when they've been titled that?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 21 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Somewhere in between Journey Into Mystery #83-119. Lol, I don't remember in which one of those, but if you really would like for me to find it, I will. I'm sure it is also stated throughout many other Marvel comics, but Journey Into Mystery is the only series I have noticed it
In
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Time for a re-read!
In
Favorite Comic
1 year member
You don't have to find it for me, I will just re-read through the whole series. My memory of a lot of these old comics is fading away. *cough cough* Infinity War *cough cough*
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 21 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
@SirSpidey How does any of that make sense? Unlike Infinite, I would like the exact comic name where they've been refeered "Marvel Age of Comics". You also stated, "Because in order to be called the Marvel Age of Comics, the majority of comic book readers would need to read your comics". That is not true at all. You have no factual evidence other than claims whatsoever that the people that called it that (if they even called it that, waiting for you to give me the comic number or at least proof that they called it that)
windshadow
windshadow 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
@SirSpidey I recommend you to look Shazam,Wonder Woman or Orion comics. They are similar to Thor. If you don't enjoy them read Injustice.
show 1 replies
windshadow
windshadow 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Or Big Barda.
Galactus
Galactus 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
10+ year member
Stop it with the r*pe thing. What's the use of being a moderator if you can't keep yourself from using words like that. 🤔
show 3 replies
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Sorry, I am ashamed :(
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
2 year member
Sorry, you're right, it was a stupid thing of me to do.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Getting flashbacks of getting trouble in school...
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
IMO Civil War was terrible. The main thing it was known for (Cap's death), wasn't even in the comic, it was separate. Not to mention they just brought him back anyways so the comic was basically meaningless. Also it was too short. Not enough time to express exactly what was happening, like in Infinity War except Infinity War is widely excepted.
This is my evidence. (Changed for @SirSpidey)
show 23 replies
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Am I suppose to respond?
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
You asked for facts, and I gave you some
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Does it sound like I care what a DC fanboy has to say?
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Obviously because you asked for facts.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
When?
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
"I have....and they suck. Do you have any factual evidence of DC comics being better than Marvel comics?"
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
How does this explain why DC comics are better than Marvel comics?
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Knowing you @SirSpidey you're just gonna call me a triggered fanboy or something and decline all these facts but here we go.
I'll give you some facts. DC's legacy characters. Sure you have Miles Morales, Kamala Kahn, Kate Bishop, Jane Foster, and sure all of their comics are some of the best marvel comics out there. However DC has been doing it much longer. It took 50 years for Marvel to get a Spider-Man successor, and previous attempts ended up embarrassing. (Thunderstrike and Teen Tony Stark). The Flash isn't just a hero, but a legacy of lots of speedsters who've been in the DC Universe since the 40's. Green Lantern Corps have had 6 representatives, and Dick Grayson, the first Robin, has grown up in front of us, transforming into a real hero. DC is actually learning from their mistakes. New 52 didn't exactly go down a treat, but for what it's worth, it was a financial success. Financial problems all were solved in the first couple month of N52. But lets be honest, the N52 wasn't that great. So DC took a huge risk with Rebirth. To make people forget about the disgrace that was N52. And started with what made DC good in the first place. Marvel has had an attempt at this with the ill-fated Marvel Legacy. Marvel has some good villains, but DC is amazing. Batman's rogue gallery is something else all together, Joker, Two-Face, Riddler are all icons in their own right. Throw in some Superman villains in there, Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Mongul, and DC is obviously supreme (non literal of course). Next point, Jack Kirby's Fourth World. Jack Kirby has contributed more than anybody else in the Marvel Community. He was their main man in the bullpen era. But it's clear Marvel was on a downfall when he packed his bags for DC. The Fourth World made a whole new impact and put a whole new attitude to DC. But hey, you're probably gonna ignore this so
show 23 replies
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
I mean, I could instantly disprove these claims if I wanted, but I won't be that harsh on a sensitive guy like you. So instead, I'll just ask you where your evidence is
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
I gave evidence, just not in the form of comic names. These facts stretch over Marvel entire run
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
*Marvel's
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
You would get them more if you frequently read the comics
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Also, don't use the "I don't wanna be harsh on a sensitive guy like you" excuse. Just disapprove them lol.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
All I see are fanboyistic opinions and claims that I don't know are fact or not because there is zero evidence correlated with them
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Alright then, can you give me some facts why Marvel is better?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Lol, the phrase, "I don't wanna be harsh on a sensitive guy like you" is a commonly used excuse? Hmm, interesting. I have never heard of it
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Marvel has an entire age named after them, DC doesn't. Until DC does, then can you say DC is better
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
I would say something but you're just gonna translate it to either something about fanboyism , my logic, or facts. I've actually never seen some of your facts, please share
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
So what, a phrase / word / title of a comic series is your fact? Lol
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
You say you aren't going to say anything, but in you posting that comment, you actually did say something. Explain your logic. Anyways, what facts do you want me to share with you?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 22 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Nope, it is a phrase of an entire comic book company, as I explained previously
Hawkinz
Hawkinz 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Crisis on Infinite Earths, Civil War, Blackest Night and Flashpoint to name a few.
show 44 replies
Si
SidebarTwist 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Nice, a lot of those are my favorites too.
Hawkinz
Hawkinz 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Who's your favourite character from Marvel and DC?
Si
SidebarTwist 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
For DC its Batman and for Marvel its a tie between Hulk and Spidey, I can never choose. What about you?
Hawkinz
Hawkinz 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Marvel- Darkhawk and DC- Darkseid
Overall favorite is Shadowhawk from Image
Sw
Swarm 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
A lot darkness and hawks in that sentence.
Sw
Swarm 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
*of
Hawkinz
Hawkinz 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Lol
Si
SidebarTwist 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Cool, what do you like about Darkhawk? I am super under educated when it comes to his character.
Hawkinz
Hawkinz 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
His backstory is great and his powers and abilities are incredible. His amulet which he found in an abandoned amusement park while his father was bribing a mob boss gives him the ability to force blast from the amulet and conduct force fields and release dark energy which make concussion blasts his wings give him great speed and flight. He can self repair himself when's back as a human being and he can also transfer his conscious with an alien android and simultaneously control it.
Si
SidebarTwist 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Sounds bad ass, what character would you compare him to in terms of power?
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 28 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
IMO Civil War was terrible. The main thing it was known for (Cap's death), wasn't even in the comic, it was separate. Not to mention they just brought him back anyways so the comic was basically meaningless. Also it was too short. Not enough time to express exactly what was happening. The same thing with Infinity War movie except it was actually good.
Hawkinz
Hawkinz 11 mo 28 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Well I respect your opinion, that's all I can really say since I can't change your view.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 28 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Lol, "Civil War is terrible. It's just like Infinity War except Infinity War is actually good." Wtf!? How does this add up? 🤨🤨🤨🤨
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 28 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Quit putting words into my mouth. Kind of a hypocritical move considering you're against that. I never said it was just like IW. I said it's the same thing in terms of not enough time to express the whole story. Also, Hawkinz actually payed attention to my comment when I said IMO. Also, please respond to my message to you in this forum https://www.superherodb.com/forum/wheres-a-good-place-to-start-reading-dc/100-3075/
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 28 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
"same thing", "just like. What a difference @DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 28 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
I was talking about not enough time to express what was happening. THAT's the same thing as IW, except IW managed to handle their time. Also, you haven't even read Civil War Spidey so you can read that then come back to this conversation
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 28 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
What does reading Civil War have to do with literally anything concerning this little dispute of ours? You said, "The same thing with Infinity War." This means that everything you previously said about Civil War applies to Infinity War. I just simply asked how that would add up if you think Infinity War was actually good
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 28 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
I meant the too short part was the same as IW, not everything i previously said. And still, why can't you just take someone's opinion without having to respond? I hope you know you don't have to have facts for an opinion Spidey.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 28 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Except for if you have an opinion of a battle, then you need proof to state your claim.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 28 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Well what you mean is completely different from what you actually say. You are expecting for me to basically read your mind when all I have to go off of is what you literally say, not what you meant. I responded to your opinion because I was failing to understand the logic correlated with it. If you can't take criticism, maybe this site isn't for you. Man up and get over it. Yes, you don't have to have facts, but don't expect anyone to take your opinion seriously if you don't use facts
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 27 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
We shouldn't even be having this conversation in the first place, also so does that mean that I'm not going to take Hawkinz seriously because he likes COIE, Civil War, Blackest Night and Flashpoint and he didn't give facts for it? Am I not going to take TheSuspect seriously because he likes Doomsday Clock but didn't give any facts why? Come on man an opinion is an opinion, you don't expect someone to give facts for a basic question like this. This is not a debate-like conversation. Hawkinz liked Civil War, I didn't. It's our own opinions.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 27 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
So you're going to dictate to me that I can't question your logic!? You're a joke. I agree that people can have there opinions, but whenever someone trashes a comic and then equates it to another comic that they actually like, naturally I am going to question that logic. As I said, if you can't take that criticism, maybe this site isn't for you
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 27 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
I'm not saying you can't criticize my comment, but I made one spelling mistake, and I admitted it was a spelling mistake, and then you go saying that it's my logic and question it? My logic is, Civil War wasn't long enough to express everything that was happening in the story, and Infinity War had the same problem, except IN MY OPINION IW did it better. Don't take something that someone wrote which had a spelling error and criticize them on it. THAT'S my problem. Not the fact that you were criticizing me, but the fact that you were basing it off of something I said which I didn't mean. You're basing my logic off of something I mis-spelled, and then I tell you what I really meant and then you just ignore it? You're the joke here Spidey.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 26 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
"Just wanted you to know Cap, it's NOTHING PERSONAL!"
- Crossbones
No for real though nothing personal, this is turning civil. Lets just have a normal debate about this
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
What are we in, the 1st grade? "No, you are the joke!" 😂😂. You did not make a spelling error. You made a logical error. Don't start living in denial @DarkProdigy. Take responsibility for your own actions and move on like a man. Don't make up ridiculous excuses like, "it was a spelling mistake." You might get away with lame excuses like that with someone else, but not with me, the all mighty SirSpidey (like that rhyme?)
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Fine. A logical mistake. But still, you can't even criticize people properly. I tell you what I really meant yet ignore it? Lol
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Speaking of 1st grade, judging people by a logical mistake. Lol
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
What you actually meant was not the topic of argument. I don't care what you actually meant. I just questioned your logic of what you literally said
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
2 year member
Soon as I start a rap career, everyone be tryna copy, hop off mah deck boys, i love you both, stop fighting, you're both my hubbie boo boos, If y'all don't stop fighting, I'm dropping the diss tracks on both of ya... :/
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Lol, that is not what 1st graders do. 1st graders completely shut down and say, "No, you are the joke" because they can't think of anything else to say
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Why make a big deal of someone making a logical mistake? We better stop or Nemian bout to drop a track on our ass's
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
@TheNemianLion: If you do start a rap career and I somehow jump on the train, I want to be called 'The All Mighty SirSpidey'
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Says I have nothing else to say yet put 140 words in my comment. Okay
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
I will be even more creative with "Lil Mall Cop"
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
@DarkProdigy: Bacause I don't like faulty logic
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Just because you don't like it no need to make a big deal.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
"Quit putting words in my mouth. I never said that you have nothing else to say"
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
2 year member
@SirSpidey We shorting that shit down to T.A.M.S, Tim Tams! That's your rap name.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Thanks for proving that you can't take criticism
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Kind of like how you can't take someone liking DC comics better than Marvel Comics
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
@TheNemianLion: I like it
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
I mean, if they don't use facts, then yeah, I'm going to question their opinion
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
2 year member
I ain't joking! Imma slap y'all in the face with my diss...
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 11 mo 24 d
Favorite Comic
2 year member
No worries, Tams.
Si
SidebarTwist 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
@Swarm and @Hawkinz what are some of your favorite comics?
show 4 replies
Sw
Swarm 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Uh oh.... is it time for yet another legendary list?
Si
SidebarTwist 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Oh, jeez. I would have made a list too, but Im not feelin it today.
Sw
Swarm 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
I'm going to do another legendary list after I'm done vacationing, I think it'll be fun as hell.
Si
SidebarTwist 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Ok, sounds good.
DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Thor: Son of Asgard (2004) and Thor (2015) (Jane Foster)
TheSuspect666
TheSuspect666 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
2 year member
I really like Doomsday Clock
Si
SidebarTwist 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
I am lovin all the Blackest Night love.
windshadow
windshadow 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
dc-blackest night,crisis on infinity earths
marvel-WW hulk,infinity gauntlet,Civil War
Am
Amirvel 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Favorite dc- new 52 captain atom
Favorite marvel- 2004 new avengers
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Thor Ragnarok (Thor Volume 2 #80-85) is one of my most favorite storylines ever
show 2 replies
TheSuspect666
TheSuspect666 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
2 year member
@SirSpidey yeah Thor 1998 its vol 2 right. MAybe im ginna start read this comic.How many issue is?
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 11 mo 28 d
Favorite Comic
3 year member
Yup, Thor (1998) is Thor Volume 2. The entire series is 85 comics long, but Thor Ragnarok is only the last 6 issues (#80-85)
ManofPower
ManofPower 11 mo 29 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Blackest Night is #1
LordTracer
LordTracer 11 mo 30 d
Favorite Comic
2 year member
My favorite Marvel is All-New Wolverine.
My favorite DC is Blackest Night.
show 1 replies
Si
SidebarTwist 11 mo 30 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
Hell yeah, Blackest Night! One of the best.
Si
SidebarTwist 11 mo 30 d
Favorite Comic
1 year member
My Marvel is probably the Planet Hulk, and WW Hulk comics.
MY DC is hard for me, probably Blackest Night, but it is always changing so I am not sure...