Searching...

Editing Timetable

Created by DarkProdigy, 5 y 1 mo 20 h 17 m ago.

I have had a lot of people ask me if they can edit this character and that character on my profile comments page, but this is the official forum where you can ask if you can edit a character. Below is a document where I can keep track of who is editing who and it also has some rules/guidelines on editing.Thank you and happy editing.
Edit: Ignore the link, it is not used anymore

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i5IoIQVw4gaE6PLzxRmfkhsoRhhG7Yoa5UvVzO_mHrg/edit?usp=sharing

This topic is locked

Comments

DarkProdigy
DarkProdigy 4 y 2 mo 23 d
Editing Timetable
81 months member
Sticky If you are a normal user, (not an Editor/Moderator/Herald), you will NOT be able to edit characters from now on. And you weren't meant to be able to in the first place, so there is no need to ask. This forum is for Editors/Moderators to ask me if they want to edit a character that for whatever reason they are unable to edit. And even then I won't accept every request. I hope this clears things up.
blackestbrightestday
blackestbrightestday 3 y 9 mo 6 d
Editing Timetable
64 months member
Hi, is there any way I can get back to editing again? I used to be an editor several months ago, and then I was inactive for several months (had lot of exams). When I came back, I was not an editor anymore.
show 1 reply
Jongensoden
Jongensoden 3 y 9 mo 6 d
Editing Timetable
80 months member
@blackestbrightestday come on discord