Searching...

Dream Interpretations

Created by MaseTheFace, 2 y 7 mo 5 d ago.

I the magnificent MaseTheFace will interpret your dreams! Just comment a recent dream that you had and I will interpret it!

MightI add I've been studying and recording dreams for a year now, I know what i'm doing�???

Comments

Thunder_God
Thunder_God 2 y 7 mo 2 d
Dream Interpretations
32 months member
@MaseTheFace Well I had a dream where I was just floating/levitating in the middle of a Thunderstorm not being affected at all while in the middle of the Ocean. I also had a dream were everything was slow to me and I was running superfast but, then this thing literally sent me somewhere else or at least it looked like a thing. When I did it though it looked like I warped in a car with my grandparents except the car looked younger because I remember looking at the inside of the car and it looked like my grandpa's car but more clean and even my grandparents looked young. I wish I was freaking joking but, I am dead serious. The crazy thing is though is that it all seemed like it had a purpose that was either very real or a warning of the future. In this dream I literally saw this old lady in my second dream before I met her then, I meet her literally weeks after.
Last edited: 2 y 7 mo 2 d ago.
TheCrazyWarrior2021
TheCrazyWarrior2021 2 y 7 mo 5 d
Dream Interpretations
31 months member
I dreamed that I became Doctor Strange's successor, then defeated Agatha Harkness and Shuma Gorath. And in the other dream I participated in an opera with Maria Callas, as a singer it was the best dream of my life.
show 1 reply
MaseTheFace
MaseTheFace 2 y 7 mo 5 d
Dream Interpretations
35 months member
For the first dream there is no interpretation, your just really into Marvel, For the second one there is some stuff to unpack. A dream were you are singing is a good sign that you are a cheerful spirit and that you have happy friends. A dream of a singer means to seize your spotlight and that you have a song or story to be revealed to the world. Finally a dream of an opera means you'll be entertained by like-minded friends and any current events will be favorable.