Dr Manhattan UNBEATABLE... correct me if I'm wrong.

Starter: esotericjustus33

Regardless of the ratings for each character I beg to differ with Dr Manhattan's ridiculously & unrealistically low rating! Plz, I welcome all to attempt to put forth a character, ANY CHARACTER who you believe would survive a fight against Dr Manhattan... Plz attempt to be realistic in your arguments (example)- to say Wolverine could beat Dr Manhattan is utterly preposterous & laughable! No disrespect intended to Wolverine btw... OPEN DISCUSSION!

Replies

R
Razhah42 104 days ago
One-Above-All and The Presence (The god entities of Marvel and DC respectively) could defeat Dr Manhattan.
sandman325
sandman325 119 days ago
It looks like Doctor Manhattan may be in line for a power increase once we get the full picture of what he's done in the current DCU. It appears he could be God level but this is speculation for now. All we've really had to go on before is the Watchmen and they seemed to have no one at the power level of the DC/Marvel universe. Though I'd put Adrian Veidt against anyone when it comes to intellect.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 126 days ago
He has never manipulated reality
1+ years member.
SPACEX
SPACEX 126 days ago
DM is a master at manipulating reality even when he doesn't have much experience.. He's a time master. He's a boss at matter manipulation. He's precognitive, seeing into the past, future and present simultaneously. He became Dr Manhattan for just a day when he performed this feats.. And the 5 billion years old galan still fights with the silver surfer.. Also killed by Thanos.. Wow
nfs
nfs 217 days ago
MANY CHARACTERS CAN DEAFEAT HIM.BUT I AM SURE HE IS ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL OF ALL SUPERHEROES.
TAMYOCOM16
TAMYOCOM16 236 days ago
There are many characters who can defeat him easily like silver surfer,thanos,darkseid,dormammu,Dr.strange, spectre,Franklin Richards,Galactus, the beyonder,molecule man,miachel korvac,mepihesto,nemesis,Phoenix etc. And probably flash and deadpool
A
Animuislifu 248 days ago
Lobo mabey?
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 257 days ago
In a cross over my favorit mutant Wolverine might have killed Dr Manhattan :-)
Seriously Doctor Manhattan is of course more powerful than Wolverine :-).
Example of Villians that may defeat Doctor Manhattan is Thanos, Darkseid,
Doctor Doom, Dormammu, Mephisto or Tyrant.
Example of superheroes that may defeat Doctor Manhattan is Spectre, Mighty Thor, Silver Surfer, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Sentry, Shazam, Doctor Strange or Doctor Fate
1+ years member.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 258 days ago
Spectre
1+ years member.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net