Searching...

Discussion of the stats of the characters.

Created by Pedrof, 6 mo 19 d ago.

Here you can make suggestions of stats for characters and you can say what you agree and disagree with the statistics of the characters.
Here is a list of badly edited characters.

Comments

LadyGaladriel1212
3 months member
Eru should be omnipotent
show 2 replies
Doctor_Manhattan
2 months member
To some extent
RAHIMINDAHOODS
RAHIMINDAHOODS 2 mo 1 d
26 months member
I agree
vonKonigsberg
vonKonigsberg 2 mo 4 d
49 months member
The entire Pokemon universe needs to be looked at. No way is a Charizard a planet level threat or Blastoise a continent level either. Just so many ridiculous stats, it's hard to name them all.
SuperSomebody
SuperSomebody 2 mo 5 d
5 months member
Paul Blart should be 8.1 or 9
8 is so underrated ngl
Ezio
Ezio 2 mo 5 d
57 months member
I'm thinking about taking back magic user characters like 'Zatanna, Scarlet Witch, Constantine (especially Constantine)' to lower tier with their common powers and feats and leave their full potential for the other versions we have, Any Idea?
show 19 replies
Pedrof
Pedrof 2 mo 5 d
20 months member
I agree that Scarlet Witch's stats, for example, are way too high. I don't think she can destroy even a galaxy in her base form and she is tier 8.
Deathstroke_01
Deathstroke_01 2 mo 5 d
22 months member
Agree.
Ezio
Ezio 2 mo 5 d
57 months member
I need more opinion. @Mods @Editors
SuperSomebody
SuperSomebody 2 mo 5 d
5 months member
epic
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 2 mo 5 d
30 months member
So you mean create a separate version? I wouldn't agree with that because most people will assume the base version has their upper most feats. A good example is how most people use COIE feats for the base Anti-Monitor even though we have a separate version
Deathstroke_01
Deathstroke_01 2 mo 5 d
22 months member
@Tyrannus the other versions are already created for zatanna and scarlet witch I think.
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 2 mo 5 d
17 months member
I think tier 8 is too much for scarlet witch zatanna and john constsntine
Tier 7 is more suitable
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 2 mo 5 d
30 months member
@Deathstroke_01 I just checked and I couldn't find full potential versions for either. I'm more inclined to agree with @MoNsTer although I'd even go a step further and nerf them to tier 6 because that's where they consistently are.
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 2 mo 5 d
17 months member
Yea around universal+----low multiversal
Deathstroke_01
Deathstroke_01 2 mo 5 d
22 months member
@Tyrannus the name is not exactly full potential I mean for zatanna it's supreme sorceress and for scarlet witch it's HoM.
Last edited: 2 mo 5 d ago.
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 2 mo 5 d
17 months member
This is base not full potential
Ezio
Ezio 2 mo 5 d
57 months member
By full potential, I mean the strongest version, It is not possible to combine the powers of different versions in one version.
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 2 mo 5 d
30 months member
@Deathstroke_01 I see. Those versions are very specific but I don't mind those because they performed feats that were arguably outliers. Sort of like Anti_monitor and how he did in COIE
Pedrof
Pedrof 2 mo 5 d
20 months member
Nah, Base Wanda is more like galactic level.
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 2 mo 4 d
17 months member
Galactic wanda ? bruh
Ezio
Ezio 2 mo 2 d
57 months member
@Mods @Editors @all users add your ustat for Zatanna, Scarlet Witch, Constantine, Dr Fate, Doctor Strange and Raven, I will edit them tomorrow.
Azzahra
Azzahra 2 mo 2 d
2 months member
What's wrong with the current statistics?
Last edited: 2 mo 1 d ago.
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 2 mo 1 d
17 months member
allright
Poe
Poe 2 mo 1 d
27 months member
@Azzahra there to high
Deathstroke_01
Deathstroke_01 5 mo 3 d
22 months member
Why is divine/the presence is not omnipotent?
show 10 replies
R165
R165 5 mo 3 d
9 months member
Because many Marvel wankers disagree!
Deathstroke_01
Deathstroke_01 5 mo 3 d
22 months member
I mean presence hold entire creation in his hand what more do they want
R165
R165 5 mo 3 d
9 months member
maybe because there are many strange statements about The Presence such as when he was killed by Gabriel then became Dark Presence and killed by Lucifer, also the Great Evil Beast which is the opposite him is Lucifer's avatar.
Deathstroke_01
Deathstroke_01 5 mo 3 d
22 months member
Death of presence was presence plan himself and great evil beast didn't match presence he only matched The Hand not presence
R165
R165 5 mo 3 d
9 months member
I agree you can look my comment below
Deathstroke_01
Deathstroke_01 5 mo 3 d
22 months member
Yup
R165
R165 5 mo 3 d
9 months member
I don't even agree that TOAA is equal to or above The Presence, he is only The Writer level and even Elaine Belloc and Oversoul Specter will kill him.
Deathstroke_01
Deathstroke_01 5 mo 3 d
22 months member
If toaa as supreme being should be omnipotent but presence has better feats
R165
R165 5 mo 3 d
9 months member
But if he were in DC, TOAA wasn't on The Presence level even Elaine and Oversoul could kick his ass.
Deathstroke_01
Deathstroke_01 5 mo 3 d
22 months member
Yup
R165
R165 5 mo 3 d
9 months member
The Presence and Elaine Belloc must get Infinite and the Omnipotent because they are real-world manifestations of God adapted to fiction, as well as characters like Overvoid, The Leviathan of Stories, Oversoul, Great Evil Beast, and The Writer are just aspects of Divine Presence.
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 6 mo 10 d
23 months member
The Writer (Grant Morrison) is omnipotent. There is lots of evidence supporting this and no evidence to the contrary. His stats should be changed.
show 17 replies
Atemporal
Atemporal 6 mo 10 d
16 months member
Outerversal. Limbo Tier in the best in cases.
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 6 mo 10 d
23 months member
Nope, boundless.
Atemporal
Atemporal 6 mo 10 d
16 months member
Nice Joke, he demonstrated his dominance in Limbo and nothing else, he is fodder for CAS and Mandrakk LOL
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 6 mo 10 d
23 months member
You’re a certified troll so I’m not even taking you seriously at this point.
Atemporal
Atemporal 6 mo 10 d
16 months member
You can't prove it's "Boundless" and it also died. stop making the "troll" excuse just because you can't properly debate.
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 6 mo 10 d
23 months member
That was the avatar of the writer, and he wrote for that to happen. Also, he didn't die. It was part of the story he was writing. It's not an excuse. You're the guy who keeps arguing that Batman solos teams because he kicked the Spectre one time, even though it's obvious Spectre just did it to make him feel better. So check your own skills before you say I can't debate.
Savage
Savage 6 mo 10 d
10 months member
@Atemporal You're not exactly in the position to diss @Mr_Incognito's debating skills
Atemporal
Atemporal 6 mo 10 d
16 months member
@Savage Why not?
Savage
Savage 6 mo 10 d
10 months member
@Atemporal Because you would never win a debate against him
Atemporal
Atemporal 6 mo 10 d
16 months member
xDXD
Savage
Savage 6 mo 10 d
10 months member
Tahsin
Tahsin 5 mo 5 d
10 months member
Even we had 2 debates on that and in none of that you could prove writer is boundless. I have nothing to say☺
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 5 mo 5 d
23 months member
I did actually, all you did is throw a fit and cuss me out with a bunch of emojis.
Tahsin
Tahsin 5 mo 5 d
10 months member
@Mr_Incognito dude that's not the point. The point is you still did not showed a scan to proof that the writer embodies all writers in dc. Al you did is to copy the whole speech from vsbattles. So you just proved my point that writer is only limbo tier and not omnipotent. Btw, i don't understand what is the problem in using emoji's ? Why does it pisses you of?
Mr_Incognito
Mr_Incognito 5 mo 5 d
23 months member
Yes it is. I already did show scans. That “speech” is literally everywhere online. I already debunked your whole limbo argument. The Writer drew the first story on the Overvoid against its will. GM himself stated this in an interview I already provided. It’s just childish, makes you look immature.
Tahsin
Tahsin 5 mo 3 d
10 months member
"
Yes it is. I already did show scans. That “speech” is literally everywhere online. I already debunked your whole limbo argument. The Writer drew the first story on the Overvoid against its will. GM himself stated this in an interview I already provided. It’s just childish, makes you look immature."- no it is not. All you did is copied the whole text from vsbattles. Also i still need a scan where it is stated ," writer embodies all writers". You failed show this to me. Also writer is shown within limbo. So his feats and all he does is not more than limbo tier. Btw, i am immature? Why? Just because i don't agree with you? Man you are doing what i have done in the past. You are just loosing your temper. You are proving yourself wrong with this. Man chill. I am not attacking you. This is simple fictional debate. Debate me properly. Not by showing vsbattles wiki.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 5 mo 3 d
56 months member
I asked for that same scan of him being all writers. Looking into it, I don't think it exists. He would be an aspect of the Presence at best, no matter how weird that seems.
Savage
Savage 6 mo 10 d
10 months member
All the phoenix powered characters should have some level of consistency
masterking2
masterking2 6 mo 11 d
7 months member
beast boy should be altered due to the basis of his powers since we know he can become aliens maybe not some of ben 10s level transformation but pretty high
MS643262
MS643262 6 mo 12 d
40 months member
I think Scarlet Witch (MCU) should be updated based on Wandavision. Perhaps a tier up, or adding time/mind manipulation, transmutation.
show 1 reply
masterking2
masterking2 6 mo 12 d
7 months member
definitely i mean shes making a new reality
Savage
Savage 6 mo 12 d
10 months member
I think that classic hulk should go down a tier
show 2 replies
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 2 mo 5 d
17 months member
Why tho hulk one shot nightcrawler who is extra dimensional demon,
Also destroyed his dimension which contains
Infinite universes
Dark crawler beat nameless one who beat classic doctor strange
Classic hulk>dark crawler>>>nameless one>doctor strange classic
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 2 mo 5 d
17 months member
And classic dr strange is low hyperversal
MS643262
MS643262 6 mo 13 d
40 months member
If we are suggesting changes to character stats, here's one for Bayonetta:
Bayonetta punched Jubileius, a casual Planet buster, across the solar system. Then, she rushed across as well as to make it back to the earth's atmosphere to destroy Jubileus' remains. This makes her several hundred times the speed of light. The speed for her should most likely be max speed.
Bayonetta lifted a satelitte (with her legs), which weighed approximately 8.4525e+14 kilograms, with her legs. Her strength should be max strength.
TheOneinMusic
TheOneinMusic 6 mo 13 d
7 months member
Melkor (true form) is nigh-omp
vcowles77
vcowles77 6 mo 14 d
12 months member
Lucy (Kaeda) needs stats.
Last edited: 6 mo 14 d ago.
Savage
Savage 6 mo 14 d
10 months member
This is a weird opinion, but I think the Black Winter should have no stats at all, since we don't know enough about him.
His current stats seem way too low, but we don't really know enough to give him proper stats
Ezio
Ezio 6 mo 16 d
57 months member
Anyone who has a problem with flash (Wally West) stat, enter their ustats for both Barry Allen and Wally West. I update them together, because in my opinion, some of the powers Barry does not have, have been given to him.
Enternity10
Enternity10 6 mo 16 d
10 months member
Momoshiki needs stats
Galactus
Galactus 6 mo 19 d
8+ year member
I could remove the SHDb Stats and just keep the uStats... 🤷🏼‍♂️
show 1 reply
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
That's an interesting idea, but it also seems like it could go very wrong very quick. Personally, I like the idea of it staying how it is, and people just suggest changes in this forum.
Enternity10
Enternity10 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
Beyonder Should Have the same power rating as Michael Demiugorus
show 2 replies
Pedrof
Pedrof 6 mo 19 d
20 months member
Michael is more powerful.
Enternity10
Enternity10 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
I know but he should have the same power rating
Galactus
Galactus 6 mo 19 d
8+ year member
You made it sound like that list you created is fact, but it's your opinion. I feel that this opinion (not just yours, but for a lot of users) is based on the Class, which is not the right way to look at it.
If you comment something like 'character x needs at least Class 300K', I can assume all its stats and super powers are correct and this character doesn't need any more editing on the stats.
You shouldn't change the stats/powers only to get a higher/lower Class, because you will need to put in incorrect values to achieve this.

I would like to suggest the following;
Create a list (or collection) with characters that most of you agree on have the right stats and powers (ignoring Class). If enough characters are on the list, make a sub-list of characters that have a wrong Class.

This way I can tweak the Class calculation to get a better Class for every character.
show 4 replies
Pedrof
Pedrof 6 mo 19 d
20 months member
Galactus, what I'm trying to say is that some people put characters like Aline X who is nigh-omnipotent and Tier 9, Tier 6 and with many missing powers, and then the characters they like have Tier 8 and powers that the characters don't have, for exemple Odin. For example the case of Zeno Sama, he is more powerful than Base Xeno Goku, who is low complex multiversal and Xeno Goku SS4 is high complex multiversal, and they put Zeno tier 7 when he should be tier 8.
I think there are people who put the stats of the characters worst because they don't like and put the stats of the ones they like higher.
Pedrof
Pedrof 6 mo 19 d
20 months member
Also Tori-Bot is a writer, he should be at least nigh-omnipotent, equal to ''the writer'' from DC, but he is not because the mod who edited him don't like dragon ball.
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
@Galactus I don't agree with most of that list, I just think Warlock should get a huge power boost
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
Actually never mind, I just checked Warlock's page again
xrpl320
xrpl320 6 mo 19 d
12 months member
Just ignore stats if you disagree with them, and vote for whatever character you believe would win.
You can also write a comment under a battle to make your reasoning transparent to other users.
The beauty of SHDB is freedom of opinions, and also your freedom to completely ignore dimensional tiers, because more frequently than not Tiers really ARE completely irrelevant (missing the point) for the purpose of guessing a likely "winner" for a battle.
Random (wanked) Tiers from fandom wikis have become "too" much of a (fallacious) type of knockout argument on so many other debating forums.
SHDB is nigh perfect the way it is, it's a true alternative to fandom wikis thanks to its more sophisticated formula (trying to factor in more than only 1 statistic which could be relevant in a battle).
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
Madara Uchiha definitely deserves one and class I argue should be around 100K to 250K: https://www.superherodb.com/madara-uchiha/10-12336/
show 2 replies
Ezio
Ezio 6 mo 19 d
57 months member
He tried to conquer a planet and failed, He killed by an alien pet!, He obviously not above Planetary / Star.
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
I'm not saying tier should be higher, it's class that needs to be higher. I'd say strength, speed, durability, and power deserve to be a little higher. Tier I agree and Intelligence are good where they are.
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
Galactus (Well Feed) should not have 80 for combat, normal Galactus has 50, which seems more accurate. Either way Galactus doesn't become a better fighter when well feed.
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
Galactus (World Butcher) needs to be updated, since he's now the weakest galactus by the stats
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
Here are some I found so far:
The Presence https://www.superherodb.com/the-presence/10-10899/ : He should be omnipotent, not nigh-omnipotent because he is the Creator and God of the DC universe
The Writer: https://www.superherodb.com/the-writer/10-12700/ : Same reason as The Presence but should at least be above him
Deadpool: https://www.superherodb.com/deadpool/10-835/ : An update is long overdue for him, He deserves a higher class. Fourth wall, Invulnerability, Immortality, and Longevity deserve to go under high stats. Teleportation is already fine under low stats.
show 11 replies
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
I feel like all of those profiles are fine
Pedrof
Pedrof 6 mo 19 d
20 months member
I think that the only one who should be omnipotent is The writer, there can only be one omnipotent being.
Galactus
Galactus 6 mo 19 d
8+ year member
Why can there only be one Omnipotent being?
Pedrof
Pedrof 6 mo 19 d
20 months member
Because to be omnipotent, a being need to be capable of anything, if there's another omnipotent being he can't kill the other omnipotent being and so neither of them are omnipotent because they can't do everything.
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
@Pedrof there can be two or more omnipotents, Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, and The One-Above-All are omnipotent. The Writer and The Presence are both omnipotent.
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
@Pedrof Also, you have to have zero weaknesses in order to be officialy omnipotent as well.
Galactus
Galactus 6 mo 19 d
8+ year member
Why do Omnipotent beings have to be able to kill each other? They can exist side by side.
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
That's what I said @Galactus
Pedrof
Pedrof 6 mo 19 d
20 months member
But in that case two of them are from real life, not a comic, The One-Above-All is their representation in comics.
Pedrof
Pedrof 6 mo 19 d
20 months member
Ok, the old mods on this site explained it to me differently.
Galactus
Galactus 6 mo 19 d
8+ year member
They are old mods for a reason 😂
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
Found one: Rick Sanchez: https://www.superherodb.com/rick-sanchez/10-11217/

His power and class deserve to be higher all thanks to the numerous powerful inventions he made during the whole show. Plus some abilities should be added and sorted under high, medium, and low.
Last edited: 6 mo 19 d ago.
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
IG Thanos should have higher stats, but also go down a tier.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 6 mo 19 d
56 months member
Literally, most of the Marvel & DC characters on this list are completely fine. Pedro has yet to show a single piece of evidence that would either upgrade or downgrade a single one of these characters.

The Star Wars ones will eventually be updated. Patience is all that's required there.
show 10 replies
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
Honestly all I care about is Warlock
I think the point of the forum and the collection is just so everyone can voice their opinions on characters
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 6 mo 19 d
18 months member
They're many DC characters are downplayed while marvel is wanked, prolly cause majority here are Marveltars
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
@Michealdem17 What are some examples?
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 6 mo 19 d
18 months member
Downplayed: Superboy prime, wally west, also I'm not listing Characters like superman, gl, wonder woman and others but they're so downplayed as well
Overrated: Every marvel got tiers. Tho Mid tiers are Fine
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
Yo why was that comment reported?
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
Define marvel god tier. Like TOAA, or like Galactus
Oblivion
Oblivion 6 mo 19 d
27 months member
The fact that they flagged michael's comment shows how idiotic these frauds are
Michealdem17
Michealdem17 6 mo 19 d
18 months member
Lol, Reporting is all you can do when you can't accept the fact that You're Favorite verse is weak af
Pedrof
Pedrof 6 mo 19 d
20 months member
I agree with @Michealdem17.
Tahsin
Tahsin 5 mo 5 d
10 months member
@Michaeldem17 neither you nor your friend @Oblivion could ever prove that dc>>>marvel. Rather you two always proved dc is weak af. Any superflow tiers from marvel will neg whole dc. I don't know why you and your friend oblivion hated marvel when you two were active.
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
Okay, so the stats for Sentry needs to be changed. First off, does the Sentry even need a separate profile of when he's stable?
Secondly, Sentry has 337k stats, and stable sentry has 1.8 million! That's a crazy difference, he doesn't become a whole new character when his head is a little clearer.
Some other things
-They should be same same tier
-According to the stats he gets dumber when stable
-At the same time he apparently becomes a better fighter when stable
-Stable Sentry has high level absorption, normal Sentry has no absorption
-Normal Sentry has high level berserk mode powers, stable Sentry has none
And a ton more problems like that. I haven't put in stats for either yet, because I want to here others opinions first, but my point is that either way the stats need to reflect each other, and make sense in the end, whether he's more powerful or less so.
show 4 replies
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 6 mo 19 d
56 months member
Stable Sentry is significantly stronger and that's shown by feats. If anything, both profiles require a massive upgrade.
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
I agree that they both should be more powerful.
Stable Sentry isn't 5 times more powerful than normal Sentry though, maybe twice as powerful at most.
My point is that there are problems that just don't line up, for instance in no way would normal Sentry ever be smarter than stable Sentry
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 6 mo 19 d
56 months member
Well, a Stable Sentry has feats like being capable of replicating House of M which is a significantly higher feat than what he can generally do. There's more to it as well.
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
Okay, but that still doesn't explain things like their intelligence changing
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
If the Hulk is tier 6, why shouldn't the Thing be tier 6?
Ezio
Ezio 6 mo 19 d
57 months member
Did any of you ever ask to update warlock or at least enter your ustats or you just know how to nag?
show 4 replies
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
We've entered UStats, We are just discussing the official stats on some characters because we are locked from doing so, and sharing proof as to why they deserve edits.
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
@Ezio On Warlock's page I entered ustats and said his power should be much higher.
Ezio
Ezio 6 mo 19 d
57 months member
And that's why I dont give you marvel, pedrof star wars, r165 dc characters to edit
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
Okay actually that's my bad, I changed my ustats for him, before they were too high.
What's wrong with my ustats for him? Like, specifically.
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
show 1 reply
Pedrof
Pedrof 6 mo 19 d
20 months member
Done
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
i need to start with alien x 1.5M like really 😅
show 11 replies
Pedrof
Pedrof 6 mo 19 d
20 months member
I prefer his old stats
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
yea same
Pedrof
Pedrof 6 mo 19 d
20 months member
I have to say, how is Odin with 65M and tier 8? I'd say he deserves 3M
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
yeah its too much and odin base form is not hyperversal at all lol mid multiversal at best
even with destroyer armor can't even beat one celestial 😄 celestials are high multiversal to mid hyperversal
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
hehe zeus vishnu and odin combined power can't beat celestial 😆
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/Alien_X His ability on here says omnipotence and it's on the official B10 wiki page.

It says this and I quote:
"Alien X is omnipotent, being able to warp reality, time, and space with ease and at any level he wishes. Even his thoughts can become real. In short, Alien X can do anything."

Alien X is definitely not omnipotent but definitely falls into the Nigh-Omnipotent range, plus changing the animation style of your own show is another reason that proves why and it's a very rare ability.
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 6 mo 19 d
56 months member
@MoNsTeR Who said they had to beat Celestials to be tier 8?

Alien X is not tier 8 nor is he nigh-omnipotent. He hasn't done anything to get him either rating.
Tigerking2020
Tigerking2020 6 mo 19 d
17 months member
@AkhilPDX the writers and the show confirmed Alien X is nigh-omnipotent. The reason why he doesn't have that many feats and barely appeared in the show was because of how overpowered he was.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 6 mo 19 d
56 months member
Many characters have statements like that. We don't all give them nigh-omnipotence or omnipotence.
Savage
Savage 6 mo 19 d
10 months member
Give him all the powers you want, but at the end of the day he's just tier 6.