Searching...

Creating comics my dream any tips

Created by Phenomocomics, 4 y 9 mo 3 d ago.

Creating a company legacy league is like the avengers or jla of my company as it's the main team any tips.Best creation
Legacy league: shuriken, mr.bionic,pheonix fighter,star god,and barbarian
Legend league: bionic, grim reaper, marina, Kung fu kid, and megaton
Other best: dr miracle, mind man, iguana man, bug boy, Spartan 100,target, one armed ray and drago
Other teams
The rejects: prodigy, kid brute, silver target,mind man
Allies of earth: t-Rex, lord lion, mr. Bionic, target, light-speed, mind man, barbarian, pheonix fighter, and more
Protesters of the planet: dr. Miracle, the good techno god, the obliterater, tsar, and more
Warriors of the world( supremes): waterman, grim reaper, mind man, barbarian, nukle,and cosmo
Evil squad ( squadron of evil): tak-eon, red giant, antimatter, rad, and norm. Techno god
Assassins of earth: gunman, barbarian, robo-ran, bushido, and more

Comments

TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 4 y 9 mo 1 d
86 months member
Create lore, create concepts from origin, design, bios, etc, spend years doing this.
Phenomocomics
Phenomocomics 4 y 9 mo 2 d
57 months member
I also have neon ranger of the planet neon includes(blist) ayo who has electric powers from a long stick, neonick who has a futuristic suit, takedown the Air Force warrior, groove the dance demon, and split with stretchy powers
Hero squad: Volta the electric man, geo the rock man, nitro the smart speed runner, catalog the human vampire, and spin the nature boy x