Collabaverse

A General topic created by Soulcollecter57

I thought it would be cool to create a forum where ever user can create their very own custom comic book characters joined together with other user's creations to make our very own comic book UNIVERSE! Simply give their superhero name and alter ego (EX: Superman/Clark Kent) their height, weight, hair and eye color along with ethnicity including alien race if need be. To determine how strong they are we'll use the same 6 stats this website uses minimum of 1 maximum of 100 finally what their super powers are. I hope this is a success and that you all have fun.

Comments

Soulcollecter57
Collabaverse
3 year member
Guys, this could have kick started the OC creation thing, but sadly it was ahead of it's time, WAY ahead of it's time. I bestow apon you all, back from the sinister graveyard known as time, what is technically the original Varsoverse
show 3 replies
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 8 d
Collabaverse
1 year member
The Original Varosverse? Off a so good to see if existed long before I joined 😂
Soulcollecter57
Collabaverse
3 year member
If I had made it about a year or so later, it would have caught on like the Varsoverse did but like I said it was ahead of it's time.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 8 d
Collabaverse
1 year member
Well Maybe the Collabaverse is Varosverse's Ancestor😂
It's good that this (potentially ) Made the Ocs
jongensoden
jongensoden 1 y 10 mo 22 d
Collabaverse
1 year member
drakeing
jongensoden
jongensoden 1 y 10 mo 22 d
Collabaverse
1 year member
drakeing
show 1 replies
Soulcollecter57
Collabaverse
3 year member
This guy was the very beginning of Night-Hawk Comics (the universe all of my characters reside).