Characters

Starter: TheSuspect666

Who are the top 5 most powerful characters ever created?

Replies

Martin
99 days ago
Martin
Characters
1+ years member.
1.The Over-Monitor
2.One-Above-All,Presence,Mother Of Existence,Elaine Belloc
3.Michael Demiurgos,Lucifer Morningstar,Living Tribunal,Fulcrum,Beyonder
4.Nemesis
5.Spectre
2+ years member.
1. The Over Monitor
2. The Presence/ Elaine Belloc/ The One Above All/ The Man of Miracles
3. Lucifer/ Michael
4. Spectre/ The Living Tribunal
5. The Endless
LordTracer
99 days ago
LordTracer
Characters
1+ years member.
1. The One-Above-All/The Presence/The Over-Monitor/The Man of Miracles/Elaine Belloc
2. Lucifer Morningstar/Michael Demiurgos
3. Nemesis
4. Living Tribunal
5. Spectre
Percival
99 days ago
Percival
Characters
1. The One-Above-All/The Presence
2. Ellaine Belloc
3. Man of Miracles
4. Lucifer Morningstar
5. Living Tribunal
1+ years member.
1-Over-Monitor
2-The Presence
3-One-Above-All
4-Man of Miracles
5-Elaine Belloc
Thats my list 😁
Amirvel
99 days ago
Amirvel
Characters
Can I just say very shortly what I said in the Michael vs the living tribunal debate, the one above all isn't marvek's god, this would be nemesis or the living tribunal, he is above that, as in above ALL. That's why I believe he is more powerfull than the presence...
1+ years member.
@Amirvel Maybe they are on the same level because i don't think Creator can kill creator 😁
Percival
99 days ago
Percival
Characters
@Amirvel @TheSuspect666 if they are on the same level (which they are) you should have said The One-Above-All/Presence
Amirvel
99 days ago
Amirvel
Characters
Could be but again he didn't create the marvel universe he only created nemesis and the living tribunal, nemesis created the universe and he is definitely stronger than her so I'd say that the presence is more similar to nemesis as they are the creator of their respective universes and should be compared to her and not the one above all
Percival
99 days ago
Percival
Characters
Are you talking about the same presence as us here?
Amirvel
99 days ago
Amirvel
Characters
Yes lol
Percival
99 days ago
Percival
Characters
The One-Above-All and the presence are equal because the One-Above-All is the most powerful being in marvel and the presence is the most powerful being in DC
Amirvel
99 days ago
Amirvel
Characters
Also btw the one above all was created very recently, for decades the living tribunal was considered marvel's presence and it's just very recently that they add an even more powerfull character and now people think that the living tribunal is less and it's just not true... Also about nemesis, Adam warlock said that her power is like twice the infinity stones (which is absolutely amazing) but then thanos says that she is much much more so.... She is very powerful, really, very very very powerful and over rated, actually my new list is that:
1. One above all
2. Presence/nemesis
3. Living tribunal
4. Lucifer
5. Michael
Don't know who Elaine is so I'm not going to add her
1+ years member.
@Amirvel Elaine is more powerful than Nemesis,Lucifer and Michael together
1+ years member.
@Amirvel Elaine is more powerful than Nemesis,Lucifer and Michael together
Percival
99 days ago
Percival
Characters
@Amirvel i just think that the most powerful charcters in the universes would stalemate so they should be at the top together.
Elaine Belloc is the heir to the presence.
Amirvel
99 days ago
Amirvel
Characters
@Percival that doesn't mean that they are equal, it's like saying that captain atom is the most powerful member of the Justice league and the invisible woman is the most powerful member of the fantastic four so they are equal, they are in no ways equal, she has no chance against Captain atom. Now I'm not saying that it's that much of a difference but you get my point
Percival
99 days ago
Percival
Characters
I hear what your sayin man, but the presence and the One-Above-All are equals because they both have the ability to create or destroy universes.
Amirvel
99 days ago
Amirvel
Characters
And so do nemesis the living tribunal and even Franklin Richards and I'm sure other characters as well, according to what you are saying the one above all I see equal to Franklin Richards
LordTracer
99 days ago
LordTracer
Characters
1+ years member.
@Amirvel Nemesis didn't create the Marvel universe. She's just the Infinity Stones in a physical form.
Amirvel
98 days ago
Amirvel
Characters
She actually did, she created 616 and she is the infinity stones (and more)
LordTracer
98 days ago
LordTracer
Characters
1+ years member.
Prove it.
Amirvel
99 days ago
Amirvel
Characters
I might miss someone because I haven't read all of fiction ever and of course this is my opinion only but here it is
1. One above all
2. The presence
3. Nemesis
4. The living tribunal
5. Lucifer Morningstar
-----
From what I saw on this site the man of miracles should also be there but I really don't know him at all so I don't know
1+ years member.
The name of topic has to be Top 5 most powerful characters ever created 😁
All of comics
1+ years member.
Lets see 😁

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2018 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net