Replies

1+ years member.
Kakashi Hatake.
Probably One Above All.
How does it not?
How does it not?
How does it not?
How does it not?
Loki referred that above the shadow are beyonders and also supreme beigns which means they are ivory king level and not beyond bots Odin was only a fraction of there power who nearly destroyed galactus.RKT destroyed the one above the shadow
This proves that RKT>ivory kings> living trbunal
1+ years member.
No... That proves literally nothing. Thor is nowhere near Beyonders or Living Tribunal.
How does it not?
How can i delete this posts
1+ years member.
Lol, somebody deleted my comment. Oh well,
1. One-Above-All
2. The Presence
3. Elaine Belloc
4. Lucifer Morningstar
5. Michael Demiurgos
6. Living Tribunal
7. Molecule Man
8. The Beyonder
9. Great Evil Beast
10. White Phoenix of the Crown
11. House of M Scarlet Witch
12. Nemesis
13. Spectre
14. Phantom Stranger
15. Mister Mxyzptlk
16. Doctor Manhattan
17. Death of the Endless
18. Delirium of the Endless
19. Desire of the Endless
20. Destruction of the Endless
21. Dream of the Endless
22. Destiny of the Endless
23. Despair of the Endless
24. Lifebringer Galactus
25. First Firmament
26. Multi-Eternity
27. Multi-Infinity
28. Multi-Death
29. True Mikaboshi
30. Multi-Oblivion
31. Anti-Monitor
32. Dormammu
33. Umar
34. Eternity
35. Infinity
36. Death
37. Chaos King
38. Oblivion
39. Phoenix Force
40. Franklin Richards
41. Cyttorak
42. Krona
43. White Lantern
44. God Emperor Doom
45. Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet
46. Thanos with Heart of the Universe
47. Mad Jim Jaspers
48. Doctor Fate
49. Doctor Strange (Classic)
50. Decreator
1+ years member.
51. Protege
52. Scathan the Approver
2+ years member.
When have those characters destroyed a Multiverse?
1+ years member.
When has Thor destroyed a Multiverse?
Also, most of these can snap and make a Multiverse, and then snap again and destroy it.
2+ years member.
• Thor Volume 2 #85.
• Prove it
1+ years member.
• Invalid. That's not a Multiverse
• I can't prove someone making and destroying a Multiverse in seconds, becuase no one has done that yet, but based on feats they can easily do it. If you want, I can name everyone from that list, and their technique in beating Thor.
2+ years member.
• Then what else is it?
• So in other words, they have yet to be shown capable of destroying a Multiverse. Just say that, quit trying to innuendo
1+ years member.
• Nine Realms, iirc. If it was a Multiverse, Living Tribunal would insta-kill Thor, because he wouldn't allow such a thing to happen.
• Each of these here are capable of destroying a multiverse, and/or are on par with people who can also do it. I think it's pretty obvious that they're more powerful.
2+ years member.
• I find it ironic you said that. You do know why the Living Tribunal has never been shown to interfere with Asgardian affairs, correct? BECAUSE IT IS NOT PART OF THE EARTHEN MULTIVERSE. The Asgardian Universes are their own Multiverse
• In which comics have these characters destroyed a Multiverse?
1+ years member.
• Earthen Multiverse is not a thing, and neither is Asgardian.
• Okay, look
1-3: Omnipotents, 'nuff said
4-5: Lucifer made a new multiverse, and Michael is his equal
6-8: Beyonder > MM > LT >>>>>> Thor, as you said it yourself
9: Equal to Presence
10: Saved the omniverse
11: Threatened to destroy the WHOLE multiverse
12: Embodiement of Infinity Stones
13: Wrath of God
14: Equal to Wrath of God
15: 5D imp
16: If that sh*t about him being above Mxy is true, he stomps RKT easily
17-23: The Endless are representation of death, destiniy, dream etc, RKT can't kill them nor defeat whatsoever
24: High multiversal
25-30: Multi-Abstracts, RKT can't even comprehend their powers
2+ years member.
• Prove it
• Thanks for proving to us you are incapable of proving your argument fact
1+ years member.
• Living Tribunal not being there is the only proof
• You have zero knowledge on comic books, do you? I've just destroyed you by naming these characters and proving them to be above RKThor, and yet you think he's above them. If you even have a little bit of knowledge about them, you'll know that they sh*t all over Thor.
2+ years member.
• Lol, you obviously don't know and haven't thought about anything you are talking about. You literally just further proved my argument fact. The reason the Living Tribunal wasn't there is because it has nothing to do with his Multiverse
1+ years member.
• There is only ONE Marvel Multiverse, there are things above the Multiverse; like Beyonders' realm. There aren't TWO Multiverses, and if there were, it wouldn't put Thor even near Living Tribunal or being multiversal+.
• Thanks for proving that you're incapable of admiting defeat.
2+ years member.
• If there was only one Multiverse, then Earth 616 would have been completely destroyed from the flames Surtur created. If there was only one Multiverse, then Odin would have created the first humans. If there was only one Multiverse, then Odin, Vili, and Ve would have created Earth 616. If there was only one Multiverse, then, when Earth 616 was in its early stages, Surtur would have been in the center of Earth 616 giving Earth 616 warmth. If there was only one Multiverse, then when Rune King Thor destroyed the Asgardian Multiverse, the Earthen Multiverse would have gone down with it. If there was only one Multiverse, then Ymir would have been the one who gave birth to the Universe. If there was only one Multiverse, then Ymir's body would have been used to create Heaven and Earth. If there was only one Multiverse, then Ymir's skull would have been used to create the sky. If there was only one Multiverse, then Ymir's brain would have been used to create the clouds. If there was only one Multiverse, then Ymir's blood would have been used to create the seas. If there was only one Multiverse, then Ymir's hair would have been used to create the trees. If there was only one Multiverse, then Ymir's bones would have been used to create the mountains and the rocks. If there was only one Multiverse, then Those Who Sit Above In Shadow would have known Odin's intentions when he sent Thor to the Earthen Multiverse. The list goes on and on @soratoumiga. The evidence is all there, you just have to accept it, which is highly unlikely when dealing with someone like yourself who denies the facts. I also find it very ironic you mentioned the Beyonders, the same race of beings Rune King Thor defeated
1+ years member.
• Those Who Sit Above in the Shadows ARE NOT Beyonders. They are featless and consireded to be a race of Beyonders. Beyonders are 10 times more powerful than Rune King Thor.
• Thanks for proving that you're incapable of admiting defeat.
2+ years member.
Lol, Those Who Sit Above In Shadow are not featless. Being the supreme beings of an entire Multiverse is the best feat a character could possibly have. That is like saying The One Above All or Rune King Thor is featless. I like how you say Those Who Sit Above In Shadow aren't a race of Beyonders but you literally just admitted they are without even knowing it. YOU ARE SO CLUELESS. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about
1+ years member.
Prove that Those Who Sit Above.... are Beyonders. I would put them somewhat below Legion in power level.
2+ years member.
• Loki: Agent of Asgard #14
• Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #1
=
Legion has never been the supreme being of a Multiverse. Those Who Sit Above In Shadow are vastly more powerful than Legion
1+ years member.
Exactly. They are a race of Beyonder, not true Beyonders. So New Avengers Beyonders are vastly more powerful than Those Who Sit Above
=
There have been only several beings that are supreme in their respective Multiverse; The One-Above-All, Elaine Belloc, The Presence, God Emperor Doom, Lucifer Morningstar and the Endless, as you can see, Thor is not one of them.
2+ years member.
Thanks for admitting that Those Who Sit Above In Shadow are Beyonders
=
You forgot about Rune King Thor and Those Who Sit Above In Shadow
1+ years member.
Yes, Beyonders, maybe. But equal to these new Beyonder. Not a chance in hell.
=
When they create their new Multiverse, or become unbound by space, time, death and infinity, as well as the concepts of eternity and life, then they will be on the list.
2+ years member.
You don't have to do that to be a supreme being of a Multiverse
1+ years member.
You kinda do. In order to be a supreme being of a Multiverse, you must be above it, so that means you have to be hyperversal. Thor is exactly 11 levels below being "hyperversal", as well as are TWSAIS
1+ years member.
I also forgot
53. Matthew Malloy
54. Phoenix
55. Darkseid (True Form)
56. Ares (True Form)
57. Bat-Mite
58. Emperor Joker
59. Beyonders
60. Nabu
61. Agamotto
62. Oshtur
63. Gaea
64. Chthon
65. Thunderbolt
67. Parallax
68. Thought Robot/Trash
69. Dark Monitor
70. Ion
@SirSpidey: @soratoumiga just listed reasons for why all of the characters defeated RKT, and you simply replied, "Thanks for proving to us you are incapable of proving your argument fact". Now from what I've seen, I'm pretty sure you can debunk those reasons, but just saying that makes you look weak. VERY weak
For you everyone beat rune king thor
3+ years member.
Why does everyone keep saying Odin force Thor, when Thor has it, it is called the THOR FORCE, because the power itself has no name, it just takes on the name of it's owner. Example if Loki had it, it would be called the Loki Force.
2+ years member.
It is the only way people recognize it. I think people have it hardwired into their brain that it has to be called the Odin Force as Odin is the one who passed it down to Thor. Even Thor himself calls it the Odin Force
3+ years member.
It still bothers me regardless.
Could Ancestral Storms do it?
1+ years member.
Finally someone with knowledge
Chuck Norris , Paul BBlart , Batman with prep , Spongebob , Hugs Bunny , SShrek , Mickey Mouse and Daniel Howe
2+ years member.
lol lol Spongebob and Chuck Norris are too powerful.They will STOMP
2+ years member.
Anyone at or above the Living Tribunal
1+ years member.
Rune King Thor is not LT level, not even close really.
2+ years member.
Lol, are you expecting me to believe you or something? As of yet, everything you said is your own fanboy opinion. In which comic did Spectre and Mr. Myx destroy a Multiverse? In which comic does White Phoenix of The Crown destroy a Multiverse? In which comic did Multi-Eternity and Multi-Infinity destroy a Hyperverse? These are the questions that I need answered
2+ years member.
@SirSpidey i will say RKT is Eternity level or maybe above
2+ years member.
Thanks for showing me your opinion is not fact
2+ years member.
Base Thor can defeat Galactus. Warriors Madness Thor is base Thor times ten. Odin Force Thor is WELL past the power of Death. Now imagine where Rune King Thor is
2+ years member.
lol maybe @SirSpidey is fanboy but he use facts
You @soratoumiga are the biggest fanboy but not using facts
2+ years member.
Lol, give up on the debate because you can't prove your argument fact. What a joke
2+ years member.
These pics doesn't prove anythink you say.You send pic when SW destry multiverse,but in the pic-nothing
Thor has defeated Galactus Before
And @SirSpidey can you give me proof of tho r be more powerful than Death
2+ years member.
You still can't prove your argument fact. You truly are hopeless
2+ years member.
@ManofPower: Thor Volume 2 #25
1+ years member.
Voting against Scarlet Witch against Dr Manhattan?
Can you give me the link of it so I can read it
Read Comics isn't working
2+ years member.
I literally just went there. You have proven yourself not knowledgeable at all in the realm of comics as you can't even prove your argument fact. You are just full of CLAIMS. Yes, you can have your opinion, but if you can't prove it fact, your opinion is wrong
2+ years member.
@ManofPower: http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thor-1998/Issue-25?id=8256
2+ years member.
I love Thor, but everyone @Soratoumiga just listed would beat Rune King Thor. I LOVE Thor but Base Thor cannot beat Galactus. Sure, he nearly killed a STARVING Galactus, but then again, Odin lost to Galactus and the last time I checked, Odin wrecked Thor. But I like your facts and where they come from @SirSpidey.
@Spidey I apologize for all the times I doubted your facts
I read the comic but TBH I thought it was horrible (That's possibly cause I'm not really into thor)
2+ years member.
@soratoumiga: In you posting that comment shows us just how much you make zero sense
2+ years member.
@AkhilPDX: Well you obviously don't love Thor enough to know that Galactus was leaving a wake of destruction from the planets he was feeding on before his fight with Thor. Also, when has Thor and Odin fought and Odin won. And I mean an actual fight, not just Odin pushing Thor back
2+ years member.
@ManofPower: What did you not like about the comic? What are your reasons for thinking it was horrible?
@SirSpidey The start of that series was great in my opinion, but towards the end it went from great to okay. But #25 was great if that was specifically what you were talking about
2+ years member.
What did you not like about Ragnarok?
I don't really know. It just wasn't my type of comic book I guess. I never really got into Journey into Mystery, and any of the Thor-type comics. But this one (at the start) was an exception
2+ years member.
Anyone expect Scarlet Witch
lol pove it looks like something sirspidey says