Avengers VS Justice League

Starter: BobbitsC

Who would win, Avengers or Justice League? Let me name the members of each team. Avengers: Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Spider-Man, Ant-ManJustice League: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Cyborg

Replies

S
Sodaman586 1 days ago
Aajayunlimited, Sentry is Marvel's copy of Superman. Supes could take him down easy. Blue marvel could proly be taken down by Martian Manhunter
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 days ago
Hold up, Sentry is not a copy of Superman. He is very similar, but he is also very different. And Sentry would defeat Superman if they fought. Blue Marvel, though, that's a copy of Superman.
A
aajayunlimited 2 days ago
I'm not an Avengers lobbyist neither do I care much about them, but don't they have Blue Marvel(antimatter powers) and Sentry? If it's one-on-one, who, on the JL, is guaranteed to beat those 2?
S
Sodaman586 2 days ago
BobbitsC, I saw your response to LordTracer. You probably could argue that Thor is capable of defeating Superman, but to say that he and the other avengers could defeat Diana is preposterous. I do not say this to undermine you, rather to only explain my reasoning. Thor is arguably the strongest Avenger, so if Diana can beat him, then she can beat the rest. The sheer power difference is enough to decide the fight. The greatest amount of power Thor has ever displayed is around 272 trillion tons of force. On the other hand, the greatest amount for Diana was 2.2 Quintillion Tons. Although there limits still have not been reached, the difference is quite astonishing. And magic can be used as an argument because both heroes use it as apart of their weapons. I would like to hear your explanation on how the others could beat Wonder Woman because I find it to be unbelievable. Furthermore, I agree with LordTracer that more powerful heroes are needed on the Avenger's side to even out the fight.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 2 days ago
Id like to see the comics where you got those numbers from please
1+ years member.
S
Sodaman586 2 days ago
Justice League would win, and it would be an easy win. The biggest power houses for the Avengers would be Thor and Hulk who can easily be crushed by Wonder Woman and Superman. Wonder Woman and Thor are equal in many ways, but she is 8,000 times stronger than him and is a much better combat fighter. Superman and Hulk are probably equal in strength, but Superman is simply much quicker than Hulk; additionally, since Hulk's power relies on his anger, it can be argued that Superman would be able to last longer in a fight. Even if the two big guns of the Avengers put up a good fight, there is always Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and even Aquaman for the extra raw-power. This would ensure the defeat of both Hulk and Thor. With their most powerful teammates defeated, the rest of the Avengers would fall like dominoes.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 2 days ago
Once The battle kicks off, there is going to be tons of flames and fire being created so basically right off the bat Martian Manhunter is out of the fight. Also, you cant say Wonder Woman is 8,000 times stronger than Thor without any references to comics. Wonder Woman is as strong as the Earth. Thor can lift 17,417 times the weight of the Earth. So unless you have evidence of Wonder Woman being 8,000 times stronger than Thor, Thor is 17,417 times stronger than Wonder Woman
1+ years member.
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 15 days ago
Honestly, once you get Flash and Martian Manhunter involved, there aren't many Avengers who can do anything to stop them
2+ years member.
LordTracer
LordTracer 15 days ago
Justice League. Clark, Diana, Hal and J'onn are too much power for the Avengers to deal with. Thor and Hulk are the only ones who can really deal with those four, and they would go down eventually. It would've been more fair if you gave the Avengers Wasp and Ms. Marvel instead of Hawkeye and Black Widow, and gave the Justice League Hawkwoman instead of Martian Manhunter.
BobbitsC
BobbitsC 15 days ago
See, I disagree. Green Lantern isn't that powerful. Thor, Iron Man, Spider-Man, they could all beat Hal. As for Superman and Wonder Woman, Thor could use his magic to beat Superman(because Superman is weak to magic). Wonder Woman could also be beaten by Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America, and even Ant-Man. Martian Manhunter would go down pretty easily by Thor, Iron Man, or Spider-Man. I could explain why i think this if you want me to.
BobbitsC
BobbitsC 15 days ago
But thanks for your opinion! I greatly appreciate it!
LordTracer
LordTracer 15 days ago
Hal is quite powerful. He's defeated Superman on multiple occasions, caught Zoom and the Flash, while the latter was controlled by Parallax. Thor could rival Hal, but he would be preoccupied with Superman. Iron Man would be absolutely destroyed. He would be crushed into a tin can or vaporized into nothingness. Spider-Man has less of a chance of defeating Hal. Superman would lose to Thor. Magic is a weakness of his. Now Wonder Woman. In what alternate universe could she be beaten by Spider-Man, Captain America or ANT-MAN?! She can beat Superman, and probably Hal! She would kill Hulk, and then finish off Thor after Superman went down. Then the Avengers would be left without their heavy hitters. Martian Manhunter could also stomp Iron Man and Spider-Man. Thor would defeat him, but that's the Avengers' only chance to take him out. And no fire arrows Hawkeye could bring out would beat him. News flash, it's actually not a physical weakness. It's simply PTSD, which is a huge problem, but J'onn has overcome this. Please explain why you think the Avengers would defeat the Justice League.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net