forum || Created by BlotskyA - 11 d ago.

Are Some Characters Overpowered?

Now This is Something I want to talk about because I Feel like i Need to address this. Now If You Watch DanCo's Dr Manhattan Videos and you keep saying that DanCo is Underestimating Dr Manhattan well you're so Wrong because He's Not, He Admitted several times at he Doesn't Lowball Manhattan. same thing for King Hyperion because In King Hyperion's Battles With Sentry or Hulk, THEY WERE FEATLESS So King Hyperion stands No Chance. also for Dr Manhattan, HE'S MADE FROM ENERGY which is why thor or phoenix beats him. so use this to help you Understand King Hyperion or Dr Manhattan

Comments

EmptyHand
Thor or phoenix would get erased, being made by energy means sh*t, imperiex and Antimonitor are basically raw concious energy in shells, imperiex oneshot true form darkseid and he whished to recreate the universe to his pleasure, Thor is not above Antimonitor, just read comics and stop going off of what DanCo says
show 4 replies
BlotskyA
what is dr Manhattan made of?
EmptyHand
Raw concious energy, if Thor absorbs his body into him, doctor manhattan would just recreate his body and erase Thor out of existence
BlotskyA
thor's Molecules will be Harder for him since Asguardian Molecules are different than human
EmptyHand
Doctor manhattan isn't made out of human energy dumbnut
DeanDinosaur6
1 year member
Danco is right on some videos. But I disagree with him massively on other ones.
show 8 replies
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 11 d
well I was Actually talking Deadpool, King Hyperion and Dr Manhattan why every of their battles they should be losing
DeanDinosaur6
1 year member
Dr Manhattan COULD lose to Thor if Thor did the right things. But thor would try to fight him physically and just get destroyed (literally).
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 11 d
still look at Mjlonir's Mental powers
Jakcj
Jakcj 10 d
1 year member
It's okay to disagree on Danco's opinion. He's really just stating his own opinions in his own videos. He's choosing whether this person or that person wins. Also I don't see him as a biased person.
DeanDinosaur6
1 year member
He really isn't. Just he doesn't know some characters that well.
BlotskyA
BlotskyA 10 d
Well that's if he talking about Batman or hulk but for the most part he's right
EmptyHand
@Dean I rarely ever agree with him, he uses a lot of fallacies and is quite missinformed
DeanDinosaur6
1 year member
That is very true. At the time I remembered not as many videos. I sometimes agree with the outcome, but not the reason why.