An accurate power level chart

Starter: Soulcollecter57

Category: Characters

This chart is based off of an inverse scale (cubic) where each class/rank is not official but is exponential. The rankings are 1-10, a 1 being a normal human and a 10 being a being such as a Thor or Superman and this chart only applies to celestial level characters and up, like a Galactus or Doctor Manhattan, in those cases we'll use numbers 11 and above. I'll give a few examples on how it works, and want your input.

Replies

1+ years member.
Abraxas and Eternity are the same in power. Mxy and Spectre are above Thanos w/ IG. Michael and Lucifer are not above Beyonder.
3+ years member.
You must have forgotten this part but THIS IS BASED OFF OF THEIR POWER STATS AND IS NOT OFFICIAL, and the only reason Michael and Lucifer are above Beyonder is because they have better fighting skills, I still need a formula to include their abilities and stuff like that.
3+ years member.
Some of you might find it controversial but numbers don't lie, but also don't tell the whole story, but the strongest at each tier.
Tier 1- Harley Quinn (surprisingly) at 6.45, notable names Black Widow- 6.1 and Green Arrow- 6.05.
Tier 2- Death Stroke- 27.75, notable names Lex Luthor- 27.25 Captain America- 26 and Batman- 25.5.
Tier 3- Quick Silver- 49, notable names Plastic Man- 48.5 and Gorilla Grodd- 48.
Tier 4- War Machine (surprisingly)- 115.5, notable names Carnage- 112.5, Venom- 111.5, and Spider-Man- 111
Tier 5- Wonder Woman- 182.5, notable names Ben 10- 181.5 and Bizarro- 180.5
Tier 6- Hulk- 270, notable names Doctor Doom- 268 and Ultron- 265
Tier 7- General Zod (surprisingly)- 402.5, notable names Doomsday- 398 and Black Atom- 398
3+ years member.
Tier 8- A tie with both Superman and Thor (each)- 570.5 notable names Martian Manhunter- 569.5 and Super-Girl- 569.5.
Tier 9- Darkseid- 788 notable names Super-Boy Prime, Amazo, and Vegeta (each)- 787.5, Thanos- 787 and Goku- 786.
Tier 10- Phoenix (Jean Grey)- 1282.5, notable names Dr. Manhattan- 1272.5 and Legion- 1215.
Tier 11- Odin and Sutur (each)- 1616 notable names The Collector- 1568.5 and Ymir- 1551.
Tier 12- Trigon- 2015.5 notable names Abaraxas- 2005.5 and Galactus- 2003.
Tier 13- Rune King Thor (cue the angry comments)- 2497, notable names Dormammu- 2487 and Eternity- 2479.5.
Tier 14- Anti-Monitor- 3329, notable names Thanos IG- 3324 and Specter- 3309.
Tier 15- Michael- 3975, notable names Lucifer- 3970 and Beyonder- 3960.
1+ years member.
11 - Surtur
12 - Rune King Thor
13 - Mad Jim Jaspers
14 - Scarlet Witch
15 - Mr. Mxyzptlk
16 - Living Tribunal
17 - Death of the Endless
18 - Lucifer Morningstar
19 - Elaine Belloc
----
Also, I might be wrong about this one, is the upper limit for this round Multiversal?
3+ years member.
It stops right before Omnipotence.
3+ years member.
So no TOAA or Presence, but everything before.
1+ years member.
Ah, okay then. Kick Elaine Belloc, since she's omnipotent.
3+ years member.
School for me starts tomorrow, so after today I will only be on during the weekends, just a heads up.
2+ years member.
In that case, Rune King Thor shouldn't be on the Tier 11-15 list as he is Omnipotent as well
1+ years member.
*sigh* Elaine Belloc, One-Above-All, Great Evil Beast and the Presence, possibly PR Beyonder are the only omnipotents in Marvel / DC.
1+ years member.
Also, @Soul how do you calculate this power chart? Is it a secret or not?
1+ years member.
Btw, if HOM Scarlet Witch is its own character, she should be on number 15.
2+ years member.
Rune King Thor isn't omnipotent.
2+ years member.
Not what the comics dictate
3+ years member.
@Sora and @Spidey, to answer all questions:
Both Rune King Thor and HOM Scarlet Witch will be on the 11-15 chart.
No Omnipotent characters will be included anywhere on the list because they cannot be scaled since their power is limitless.
The calculations are a secrete, there is only one other person who knows the calculation and that is @DarkProdigy, we made an agreement that we would tell each other our calculations, so I know his and he knows mine but no one else knows about either.
3+ years member.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQpF2fOfSAHEmQmzSOQ7osFrli9EtnXe2gJYWkI8RprodDKSYHGlJBa6Lbgql8KtoAntRZyNvJX_hTl/pubhtml
Here is the 11 and above chart, where we get into the Multiversal ranges, and I want to know what you all think.
1+ years member.
Are you gonna add more characters to that chart? Asking out of curiousity.
3+ years member.
I'm going to add a lot more, I just start off with a sample size to get yall opinion, but yes there will be a lot more.
1+ years member.
Oh, nice. Will we be suggesting who should be on the chart or...?
3+ years member.
Yes, I will eventually add all of them (on this site that is) but I want to add the ones you guys suggest first, so suggest away.
1+ years member.
Great. I'm guessing this is like 11 - multi-universal, 15 - multiversal etc?
3+ years member.
Basically, tier 11 is where you have your Odin's and tier 15 is for the Living Tribunal's, so yes.
3+ years member.
I will be starting the 11 and above chart sometime tomorrow, and will include all the higher level deities up until the Omnipotent characters, because well they are too powerful to be given a number and are all equal in strength, but this is where my expertise is least in (do pay much attention to Eternity type characters) so I might require assistance from yall to accurately place them, MIGHT.
1+ years member.
So are you including spectre,eternity etc.
3+ years member.
Yep, I will include all of those fellows, and more.
3+ years member.
World Eater Algorithm + Inverse Scale + Special Spice = Soul's Secrete Sauce, which is scary accurate.
1+ years member.
Soul, I may or may not be copying you with the tiers...
3+ years member.
The Tiers, are step one to perfecting the Secrete Sauce.
3+ years member.
I'm having trouble finding characters that fit into the tenth tier. I'm looking for characters that are above Thanos but below Odin (look at the chart first so you don't suggest someone who is already on it).
3+ years member.
Well it's safe to say my chart has reached 200+ characters at this point, and I want your guys' thoughts on it, and any one I left out that you want added, let me know because I'm about to start to 11 and above chart very soon.
3+ years member.
Update: The chart now has reached around 150+ characters (give or take) and I want to know who do you want on this chart next? Look through the chart first so you don't suggest one that is already on there.
1+ years member.
I only want one thing.... YOUR CALCULATION
3+ years member.
I take it you envy Soul's Secret Sauce?
1+ years member.
I need the formula
Dark you should trade your formula for @Souls
1+ years member.
You up for it Soul?
3+ years member.
Soul's Secrete Sauce is too special to me to just give away or trade for something else.
3+ years member.
Unless I miscounted (unlikely) the chart now has a total of 100 Characters.
3+ years member.
I want to add more characters to tier 10 but it is very difficult because of where it places them and drawing a blank. Can you think of any characters stronger than base Thanos but weaker than Odin?
2+ years member.
Base Darkseid
3+ years member.
Darkseid is already on the list.
3+ years member.
Would Odin be a tier 10, or should I put him on the tier 11 and above chart?
1+ years member.
He is multi-universal, so probably tier 11 and above.
3+ years member.
Okay, that makes more sense.
2+ years member.
Except I have, try harder, look on my Youtube channel.
3+ years member.
Update: added more characters and fixed a tier positioning.
1+ years member.
I feel other peoples pain on my profile comments... I NEED TO KNOW HOW YOU DO IT
3+ years member.
I use the formula called, Soul's Secret Sauce
1+ years member.
Soul this is dope you should join the discord server - https://discord.gg/TGypw7g
3+ years member.
I might, I'm not a big fan of Discord, I only have one so I can make group calls with my friends.
3+ years member.
Here is what I have so far, it is not official or final and is subject to and will definitely change but I want your opinion on it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQ2yVxoOg1EadqdRqCdngXiWdcOlt9fEspFdgxjrEQj3NYtNniXWekKwHmJsryGtF0nvVkR3v0-XX9d/pubhtml
2+ years member.
I mean, you are probably expecting this by me, but I'll say it anyways. Thor definitely needs to be Tier 10
3+ years member.
That is perfectly okay, I understand not everyone will agree, and it is subject to change, this is mearly a base layout to get the general idea of how it works.
3+ years member.
Update: Added a couple more characters, same link as the one above.
1+ years member.
How is Shazam and Superman above Dr Fate,Onslaught and Captain Atom??????????
3+ years member.
Onslaught should be up a tier, I messed up there, but in terms of power everyone else is where they should be, this is just the tier they are at, Fate can beat Sups because of intangibles like his magic abilities and things like that, but Superman is a tier above. Just because you are in a higher tier doesn't mean you wouldn't lose to someone in a lower tier, a prime example is Batman is all they way back in tier 2 but he has defeated the justice league who are all multiple tiers above him, and Shazam is equal or incredibly close to Superman so it makes since they are in the same tier.
3+ years member.
It's impossible to calculate the intangibles that go along with a battle's outcome.
1+ years member.
We both have our secret calculations 😉
2+ years member.
You hide behind a mask
3+ years member.
Well @Nemian you didn't tell us yours.
2+ years member.
Yes I did, I was the first one to use Power Levels
1+ years member.
Just like a Bat (Man). I dig it
3+ years member.
You never told us how you got your numbers you just said it was exponential, I assume it's x^10 considering how large the numbers are.
3+ years member.
@Kanine88 what do you think about the chart? (link above)
1+ years member.
1) Captain America
2) Batman
3) Iron Man
4) Doctor Doom
5) Binary
6) Thor
7) Superman
8) Martian Manhunter
9) Silver Surfer
10) Odin
3+ years member.
Captain America and Batman are both tier 2 characters, a tier 1 would be a Hawkeye or Robin.
1+ years member.
Okay, then, replace Cap with Hawkeye.
1+ years member.
1) Black Panther
2) Batman
3) Sentry
4) Thor
5) Doctor Strange
6) Scarlet Witch
7) Doctor Fate
8) Phantom Stranger
9) Spectre
----
Like this?
3+ years member.
No, Phantom Stranger and Spectre are Multi-universal to Multiversal levels, so they are not apart of the chart. In the future I will add a chart for characters and that chart will start at 11 instead of a 1.
1+ years member.
Okay, so only up to and including Universal range. Got it.
2+ years member.
1) Batman
2) Captain America
3) Iron Fist
4) Magneto
5) Captain Marvel
6) Doctor Doom
7) Superman
8) Sentry
9) Doctor Strange
10) Thor
=
Or something like that
3+ years member.
@Spidey, exactly like that.
Bane -35
Rhino - 46
Flash - 634
Reverse Flash - 710
Predator - 50
Alien (Xenomorph) - 28
3+ years member.
@MOP, I agree with where you place them, but only use the 1-10 numbers, all of the in-between stuff will be decided by a special formula.
3+ years member.
A public service announcement: NO ARGUING if you disagree with someone do not get into it with them.
2+ years member.
Spider-Man: 4
Iron Man: 5
Captain America: 2
Black Widow: 1
Hawkeye: 1
Thor: 8
Hulk: 8
Vision: 5
Scarlet Witch: 8
Doctor Strange: 8 (Maybe 9)
Ant-Man: 4
Wasp: 3
Black Panther: 3
3+ years member.
@SirSpidey, give their name and what tier they would be and I'll add them to the scale.
3+ years member.
Peak Human-1
superhuman-2
street level-3
city level-4
country level-5
continent level-6
Planet level-7
solar system level-8
galaxy level-9
universe level-10
3+ years member.
The numbers themselves are just the tier, characters on the same tier can be stronger than others.
3+ years member.
As for stat multipliers, you use the multiplier and apply it to the base stat (1-10) and then add it to the official number.
3+ years member.
The actual power levels
1=3
2=8
3=27
4=64
5=125
6=216
7=343
8=512
9=729
10=1000
What if someone is inbetween?
Like Multiplanet or so
3+ years member.
Example of how a multiplier would work:
A character is tier-3 meaning their overall power is 27, and they have a 2x multiplier for their next form do solve this calculation you would multiply 3x2=6 and then you add that to the official number so they would be a 33, which is still weaker than a tier 4 character but stronger than a base 3rd tier character, in fact even if it was a 10x multiplier the would only be a 57 (3x10+27=57) and are still below a tier 4.
3+ years member.
@MOP, that has a separate determination that would take too long to explain here, but they would be greater than a 343 but below a 512.