Searching...

Alright everyone, I wanna know, favorite video game and tell me why? I'd like to discuss it with you.

Created by cw6334, 2 y 1 mo 3 d ago.

-

Comments

Jongensoden
Jongensoden 10 mo 17 d
Alright everyone, I wanna know, favorite video game and tell me why? I'd like to discuss it with you.
45 months member
Arkham city
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 10 mo 17 d
13 months member
evil within 2
good graphics
best soundtracks
good story
open world
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 1 y 10 mo 13 d
45 months member
My all-time favorite's the Blood series by Monolith Productions.
Oblivion
Oblivion 1 y 10 mo 13 d
23 months member
1 Metal gear solid
2 legend of zelda
3 Persona 5
4 witcher 3

5 souls-borne and souls-like
show 1 reply
HolyJoe
HolyJoe 1 y 10 mo 13 d
45 months member
Metal Gear's pretty awesome.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 10 mo 13 d
51 months member
City Of Heroes due to it's sheer freedom
theodd1sout
theodd1sout 1 y 11 mo 3 d
23 months member
I've been playing a lot of minecraft recently...
Kanine88
Kanine88 1 y 11 mo 3 d
34 months member
SMITE has consistently been one of my favorites, and they seem to continue to improve the gameplay.
Akephalos
Akephalos 1 y 11 mo 3 d
41 months member
Doom. Although I still play Call of Duty: Black Ops quite a lot. If the question is directioned to super-heroes, I must say Batman: Arkham City still haven´t been surpassed in my tastes.
show 1 reply
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 1 y 11 mo 3 d
25 months member
Do you not play BO4?
LordTracer
LordTracer 1 y 11 mo 3 d
48 months member
It was Overwatch, but I haven't played that in a while. At the moment, it's probably Xenoverse 2.
show 1 reply
Akephalos
Akephalos 1 y 11 mo 3 d
41 months member
Dude, Xenoverse 2 is so good, just like FighterZ. But the Dragon Ball games i always return to are the Attack of the Saiyans for the DS and Infinite World for the Playstaytion 2, simply love these 2 independently of the new games.
Galactus
Galactus 1 y 11 mo 3 d
8+ year member
@cw6334 You know you have a description field, right?
The title should be something in the line of; What is your favourite video game and why?
MakeMineMarvel
MakeMineMarvel 1 y 11 mo 3 d
95 months member
The Virtua Fighter games and the Dead or Alive series games are my two favorites. One key reason is that I do not have the patience anymore for messy and involved games.
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 1 y 11 mo 3 d
25 months member
Star Wars Battlefront 2. So immersive and it's so much fun. Really rewarding to play
show 2 replies
Akephalos
Akephalos 1 y 11 mo 3 d
41 months member
I´ve been playing this one quite a lot these days as well. I just know how to play well with Luke, Anakin, Yoda and Dooku anyway so I should pratice a bit more
Tyrannus
Tyrannus 1 y 11 mo 3 d
25 months member
Capital Supremacy has been amazing recently
Ju
Juliatom543 1 y 11 mo 3 d
26 months member
call of duty
show 2 replies
MoNsTeR
MoNsTeR 10 mo 17 d
13 months member
best game in 2017 in my opinion