-= VOTERY STARTED =- Celebrate 15 years of SHDb. Win awesome prizes!

Alone At The Top

Created by SirSpidey, 2 y 21 d ago.

Is there anybody in the entire world who is a better debater than me concerning comics? I feel like I'm alone at the top and it is quite boring and lonely to say the least. I need someone who can at least compete a LITTLE bit

Comments

EmptyHand
EmptyHand 1 y 6 mo 30 d
Alone At The Top
1 year member
@SirSpidey your not at the top, your only at the top of the annoying Thor fanboyz
batsheet
batsheet 1 y 8 mo 12 d
Alone At The Top
2 year member
This is a real person folks ... wow... just wow.
(btw the way Spidey, don't mistake this as me complimenting you.)
Da
Dan_Tha_Man 1 y 11 mo 5 d
Alone At The Top
1 year member
@SirSpider, you must have super strength to carry around such a big ego.
ManofPower
ManofPower 1 y 11 mo 5 d
Alone At The Top
2 year member
@SirSpidey you aren't at the top . While it comes to other character you arent even close to as good at debating as Nemian or Sora . And with Thor all you do is DENY facts . You like to insult . All you need to do is stop insulting and actually read up on other characters especially DC ones .
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX 1 y 11 mo 6 d
Alone At The Top
3 year member
Even if you are the best, people like @TheNemianLion, @LordTracer, and @soratoumiga can rival you a bit. Even I can, even though I don't have as much skill as you- if I keep trying, I can. However, what is interesting here is that @TheNemianLion and @LordTracer have beaten you in debates before but you deny it.
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 11 mo 10 d
Alone At The Top
3 year member
Alone in mediocrity*
show 3 replies
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 11 mo 22 d
Alone At The Top
4 year member
What do you mean? Why would I do that whenever Thor is the most interesting superhero ever created? Plus, I could say the very same for you. "That's okay. When you decide to get out of your boxed in corner of the Hulk, I'm here. 😀"
Ri
Rizzo 1 y 11 mo 17 d
Alone At The Top
2 year member
"Why would I do that whenever Thor is the most interesting superhero ever created?"
You say that like it is a fact, it is not. It's an opinion
TheNemianLion
TheNemianLion 1 y 11 mo 11 d
Alone At The Top
3 year member
Because there are more to comic books than one character, by your choice to seclude yourself, you're limiting your knowledge and will never be as knowledgeable as one who expands their horizons.

You could absolutely not say that as I have studied a plethora of characters outside of the Hulk character, although yes, he has been a large focus, he isn't my only focus in Marvel or DC, or even other publications such as Image or Darkhorse.
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 1 y 11 mo 22 d
Alone At The Top
4 year member
Except Thanos became one with Death meaning Death took on the physical form of Thanos. Death became non-abstract the moment she merged with Thanos. Umm, I'm pretty sure that turning into Death increases your durability. And it wasn't even Thor's durability that was buffed, it was just his strength that was buffed. Thanos becoming Death and Thor only having a strength buff most definitely do not cancel out. Oh, I can accept being beat in a debate, but the problem is, it has yet to happen but, I think, once and it was when I didn't even know what I was doing. So as I said, I am extremely confident in what I do, but that does not mean I am "overconfident." Well, I have conquered Superhero Database and now Reddit, so my claim of me being the worlds best debater still stands firm. Umm, in which comic has Thanos effected a Multiverse? What is that? Never? Then don't say he is on Odin's level. So I use comics to back up every claim I make and yet I still assume everything? How the f*** does that work? Those Who Sit Above In Shadow are Beyonders as I have proven using the comics time and time again. The comics dictate that only Thanos' strength was buffed, of which you have yet to prove wrong aside from a few claims that are not backed up with comic book evidence. So Thanos as the physical embodiment of Death threatening to destroy all of creation isn't "actual, shown proof?" What else do you need @ElectroSpino other than that?