Warning!

Within the next few hours the website will be updated.

Alone At The Top

Starter: SirSpidey

Category: Off-Topic

Is there anybody in the entire world who is a better debater than me concerning comics? I feel like I'm alone at the top and it is quite boring and lonely to say the least. I need someone who can at least compete a LITTLE bit

Replies

@SirSpidey your not at the top, your only at the top of the annoying Thor fanboyz
batsheet
131 days ago
batsheet
Alone At The Top
1+ years member.
This is a real person folks ... wow... just wow.
(btw the way Spidey, don't mistake this as me complimenting you.)
@SirSpider, you must have super strength to carry around such a big ego.
@SirSpidey you aren't at the top . While it comes to other character you arent even close to as good at debating as Nemian or Sora . And with Thor all you do is DENY facts . You like to insult . All you need to do is stop insulting and actually read up on other characters especially DC ones .
AkhilPDX
217 days ago
AkhilPDX
Alone At The Top
2+ years member.
Even if you are the best, people like @TheNemianLion, @LordTracer, and @soratoumiga can rival you a bit. Even I can, even though I don't have as much skill as you- if I keep trying, I can. However, what is interesting here is that @TheNemianLion and @LordTracer have beaten you in debates before but you deny it.
2+ years member.
Alone in mediocrity*
2+ years member.
That's okay when you decide to get out of your boxed in corner of Thor, I'm here. 😀
3+ years member.
What do you mean? Why would I do that whenever Thor is the most interesting superhero ever created? Plus, I could say the very same for you. "That's okay. When you decide to get out of your boxed in corner of the Hulk, I'm here. 😀"
Rizzo
228 days ago
Rizzo
Alone At The Top
"Why would I do that whenever Thor is the most interesting superhero ever created?"
You say that like it is a fact, it is not. It's an opinion
2+ years member.
Because there are more to comic books than one character, by your choice to seclude yourself, you're limiting your knowledge and will never be as knowledgeable as one who expands their horizons.

You could absolutely not say that as I have studied a plethora of characters outside of the Hulk character, although yes, he has been a large focus, he isn't my only focus in Marvel or DC, or even other publications such as Image or Darkhorse.
1+ years member.
Debater on the topic of Thor. Yeah, you're the best there.
Debater on topic of something... interesting. You don't even crack the top 10.
3+ years member.
I mean, I've beaten you literally every time we have debated so...
1+ years member.
Lol, keep telling yourself that.
3+ years member.
Okay, then in which debate have you beaten me in?
2+ years member.
Wow. you are a real human. I'm astounded that any human could be this arrogant. How about you try to create some Thor battles on Reddit (r/whowouldwin), I would love to see their reaction to see someone like you. They will all say the exact same things I keep telling you. You are actually the most narrow-minded person I have ever met, offline or not, and I really hope you are not the same way in real life. Even you bio is downright mind-numbing. If you have to say you are a great debater, you are not one, it should show. If you feel like you are at the top why don't you bring down your ego just a freaking notch, and try to see passed your biased and flawed logic. You know why no one can compete with you? because you abandon every argument your losing, and you never accept anyone's evidence when they do have it, and ask the same, very specific question that the character is question is debatable that you've done (and you've never provided proof for it, I've asked countless times for a scan of Thor defeating Mistress Death, you give me a comic number, and the synopsis has nothing to do with death. Defeating death I feel would be a big plotpoint). Clearly you have some ego-complex that you should really work on fixing.
3+ years member.
https://www.superherodb.com/forum/who-is-the-best-debater-on-this-website/100-2903/

Be
humbled b****. I may talk the talk, but I also walk the walk. The only times I have ever dismissed someone's evidence is if it is not canon or it has zero correlation to their argument whatsoever. If you want evidence so bad, which I have given to you time and time again, read the d*** comic. https://www.superherodb.com/forum/who-is-the-best-debater-on-this-website/100-2903/

Be
It's not plot induced stupidity whenever Thor has defeated beings around Death level of power. So quit ASSUMING it is
3+ years member.
Why won't you gossip about this above @ElectroSpino?
2+ years member.
...Mistress Death didn't even appear in that comic...When has Thor defeated any abstract that are Death level...Also he only defeated Thanos when given that belt. He did not overpower that attack Thanos did, He was freed from it. Nothing there puts him anywhere but maybe above Thanos. Tbh Idk why people call you the best debater, but from what you have shown, you are not one. Even if you are you are still an Egotistical, inflexible person, that cannot see passed his bias of Thor (I've heard people say you are decent, despite Thor). Lots of good does not wash out the bad, If an half of an apple is rotted you throw it out, it is not still a good apple. If you were a decent person you would not make a post like this, what purpose would a post like this have? from what I can tell, all this post is, is you basically saying how hard it is being so smart.
3+ years member.
- Considering Thanos literally turned into Death, I think it is safe to say that Thor defeated Death. Yes, Thor's durability was amplified, but it was Thor's power that defeated Death
- Thor has defeated the Void, Galactus, Glory, an Odin Force empowered Majeston Zelia, etc.
- Is that not obvious? It is because everything I say is backed up with a comic and not just my mere opinion. You can deny the facts all you want, I don't care. The people have spoken and the people are the ones I will trust
- Well I'm flexible enough to not ever be beaten in a debate so that statement is not fact
- How can I be biased whenever everything I say is backed up with the comics? I don't understand
- What is wrong with being egotistical? The purpose of this forum is to rile people up into wanting to debate me because it is boring being alone at the top. If you weren't such a triggered feminist, you would have understood this
2+ years member.
You said he defeated Death. He did not. Also I'm pretty sure that if Mistress Death is defeated, that that gives pretty much nothing the ability to die. (I'm getting this from the cancerverse, I don't see why it can't be used as canonically it's just an alternate universe where Death pretty much died, If you say this doesn't count YOu ArE deNyInG tHE CoMIcS ThEMsElVeS). Judging by how this did not happen I can guarantee you he did not have the full power of death. Also where does it say that the belt didn't give him a strength boost? You clearly have no Idea what an abstract is because all those things you listed are abstract. an abstract is a concept, or idea...It's not physical (thus abstract), Galactus, for example is not abstract, he is just an supremely powerful being. Yes, some people said some things, but others have said the opposite, sure you can say their dumb because they disagree with you, and you clearly are the most intelligent being on the face of the planet, but we have two conflicting sides here. You can choose yours and I can choose mine, but this is no where near fact. The whole statement of "Well I'm flexible enough to not ever be beaten in a debate so that statement is not fact ", makes quite literally zero sense, do you understand the meaning of the world flexibility? Being egotistical means that you see yourself as above what you really are. This is not a good quality, this makes you hard to work with, not very likable, and overall just not a good person. If you don't care about all that than go you, but don't expect people to like you very much. Honestly do you want to be in the same company of someone who believes himself the greatest of anything in the world, and constantly brags about it? No. People don't want to be with someone like the person your being like here. There is plenty wrong with being egotistical (also has nothing to do with feminism, didn't at all mention gender, what your looking for is a social Justice Warrior, also something I am not being)
3+ years member.
- Yes he did. QUIT DENYING THE COMICS. All I am doing is going by exactly what the comics say and dictate so if you think I am wrong, you think the comics themselves are wrong. It strengthened Mjolnir's durability and the armour strengthened Thor's durability
- Still doesn't change the fact that those characters previously mentioned are around the power level of Death
- Majority rules, b****. The people have spoken and the people are the ones I will trust
- In order to not ever be defeated in a debate, you have to adapt and take on new ideas all the while successfully taking them down. So do YOU understand the word 'flexibility'?
- I think you are confusing my capacity for confidence with me being egotistical. I don't care if people like me or not, I'm just hear to get into heated debates using the very comics themselves as evidence and not my mere opinions. I am simply an advocate of the truth. If someone were to think he is the greatest thing in the entire world and it were true, I would want to be his best friend. Imagine the conversations you could have with him. Well you are always triggered so a feminist was the first thing that popped up in my head
2+ years member.
Either way, Thor was buffed, so this is not a reflection of his base power. Thanos was also buffed, he did not become an abstract, since people were still able to die, and death still exists. he did not kill an abstract. Simple as that. The people you listed are not at the power of death, as something abstract cannot be harmed by something physical, as it isn't physical. Death is an abstract, the others are not. No. You are not flexible, being flexible is being able to consider new ideas, and maybe even change your mind. You have not once, even when proven wrong, changed your mind. You just simply ask a stupid question, that if you understood the character at all you would know, and say their argument is invalid, even though you give worse examples. (that most of the time are statements, these are not facts, if we used statements than Hulk is the strongest character in fiction, and Gaston is the most powerful being ever)Overconfidence is a byproduct of being egotistical. Sorry the only thing I really get 'triggered' by is stupidity...and well...
3+ years member.
Yes it is. It is base Thor with a durability buff versus Death. You can ASSUME all you want, but I'm sticking with exactly what the comics dictate. He might not have killed Death, but he obviously displayed power enough to defeat Death. In which comic does it say that Abstract Entities cannot be harmed by something physical? Even then, Thanos was just a host for Death meaning that Death was physical in the form of Thanos. Just because you are "Abstract", does not mean there aren't other beings as power as you. Galactus is the brother of Death, the Void is the Angel of Death, Glory is the embodiment of an entire pantheon of gods and the embodiment of ten thousand Entities and the worlds they lived in, and Majeston Zelia is the dark version of Odin and when Thor defeated her, she was amplified with the full power of the Odin Force meaning Thor defeated a being twice as powerful as Odin and considering Odin is arguably more powerful than Galactus, it makes this feat all that much more impressive. Why the f*** would I need to change my mind whenever I have yet to be proven wrong? And I know you are going to say something about it so, when have I ever been proven wrong?
3+ years member.
I have considered everything anyone has ever said to me, so don't say I don't try and have my mind changed. I am always begging people to try and debunk my s*** and as of yet, no one has. I ask those "stupid" questions because I am proving to you that what you are saying is not fact because nowhere in the comics is it said or displayed what you are claiming. "In which comic has BLANK destroyed a Multiverse or defeated a group of beings as powerful as Beyonders?" The point of this "stupid" question is to show you that what you are saying is not fact. "In which comic has BLANK defeated a being as powerful as Death?" The point of this "stupid" question is to prove that the character you are claiming would beat Thor is in fact incapable of doing so. If what you are claiming is such common knowledge, then it should be that much easier to give me one single comic book issue proving what you are saying is indeed fact, but no, you are never capable of doing that. So instead of getting triggered by a simple question and living in complete denial, how about you answer the d*** question, become "flexible", and consider the possibility that you are wrong. It is not a statement if you can actually back it up, of which Thor does most of the time. I never said I am "overconfident", all I am saying is that I am extremely confident in what I do which sometimes makes me look egotistical. There is a difference between being confident and being egotistical. What am I saying that is stupid?
2+ years member.
What do you mean what comic does it say abstracts can't be harmed physically? You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Being abstract, by definition, means you have no physical form, therefore you cannot be harmed physically. Thanos did not become abstract, and there is no proof his durability was buffed, only his attacking power, of which was nullified by Thor's increased durability. In other words the two cancel out. And there is a very marginal difference between being egotistical and overconfidence, but since you can't seem to fathom the idea of you losing a debate, I'm calling that overconfidence, a general factor of being egotistical, which you are, judging by how you call yourself the 'Worlds best debater'. Odin is also around Thanos level. I am not assuming, that is what you do. You are assuming TWLAIS are Beyonders, you are assuming Thanos durability was buffed, you assume a lot. I personally believe you need actual, shown, proof, not a simple statement, which seems to be enough to you.
3+ years member.
Except Thanos became one with Death meaning Death took on the physical form of Thanos. Death became non-abstract the moment she merged with Thanos. Umm, I'm pretty sure that turning into Death increases your durability. And it wasn't even Thor's durability that was buffed, it was just his strength that was buffed. Thanos becoming Death and Thor only having a strength buff most definitely do not cancel out. Oh, I can accept being beat in a debate, but the problem is, it has yet to happen but, I think, once and it was when I didn't even know what I was doing. So as I said, I am extremely confident in what I do, but that does not mean I am "overconfident." Well, I have conquered Superhero Database and now Reddit, so my claim of me being the worlds best debater still stands firm. Umm, in which comic has Thanos effected a Multiverse? What is that? Never? Then don't say he is on Odin's level. So I use comics to back up every claim I make and yet I still assume everything? How the f*** does that work? Those Who Sit Above In Shadow are Beyonders as I have proven using the comics time and time again. The comics dictate that only Thanos' strength was buffed, of which you have yet to prove wrong aside from a few claims that are not backed up with comic book evidence. So Thanos as the physical embodiment of Death threatening to destroy all of creation isn't "actual, shown proof?" What else do you need @ElectroSpino other than that?
1+ years member.
What do you mean @Spidey. @Jon is there with you.
3+ years member.
True
3+ years member.
Anyone?
3+ years member.
@SirSpidey, I have felt the same way resently, @TheNemianLion, has been inactive and not to be disrespectful he is not what he used to be, he has lost his edge and rarely debates anymore. And at this moment you and I are clearly the top 2, so if no one will challenge us (My open Challenge forum and this one you've made) then we should debate each other. The top 2 going at it in perhaps the greatest battle this site has ever seen. To make this short, I'll challenge you. Since no one else is willing to face us, let's face each other.
3+ years member.
Alright. Kick it off big boi
3+ years member.
What do you want to debate about? I'm down for anything, perhaps Goku (my main) vs Thor (your main).
3+ years member.
Yeah, I don't know. I don't really like debating against anime characters as there is a TON of watching episodes. I just feel like I'm setting myself up for failure because I haven't watched one episode of Dragon Ball Z. But if you really want to debate with Goku, by all means lets continue our debate that we have already established on that forum
3+ years member.
Only if you want to. But if it's not your cup of tea, then I suppose we could debate something else. When it comes to comics you and I believe a lot of the same things, otherwise I would.
3+ years member.
Alright, let's continue on that forum we already made

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2019 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net