Adding characters

Starter: Kanine88

Category: Characters

So I tried to add a few and both Mr Fixit and hulkpool were denied. Can I ask what gets a character approved vs not?

Replies

2+ years member.
How the hell am I going to that
1+ years member.
Go to the "Add Characters" page. You can get there by typing in random letters, then a thing saying "Add character" will appear. Then you can add Corvo as an ACTUAL CHARACTER.
2+ years member.
Just look him up I've already done battles with him just do ezio vs corvo
1+ years member.
Add him as an actual character in the database, instead of an OC, and I'll aprove it. Otherwise, @Galactus with eventually rename/delete your "OC".
2+ years member.
I just added corvo attano from dishonored I just put him in and I didn't approved so some one talking shit
1+ years member.
I did not see him in the added/not added sections, can you try adding him again?
Sadkat
271 days ago
Sadkat
Adding characters
Why do you guys deny the approval for 'Shinki' and 'Mitsuki'?
1+ years member.
I have no idea, but I'm about to approve that shit
1+ years member.
Well, I said I was about to, but it says they're awaiting approval and I don't want to add the same character twice.
My bad I misread what you said
Oh ok, that makes sense
Ok cool
1+ years member.
You put parentheses around their names again. Don't do that.
Thanks, sorry bout all that @Tracer
How long after they're added does it usually take for them to show up? Just curious
1+ years member.
Whenever Galactus feels like it, really. There's no specific schedule.
Fair nuff
1+ years member.
For Hulkpool, you put his name as (Bruce Banner) instead of just Bruce Banner, which is what you should have done. And for both Hulkpool and Mr. Fixit, you forgot to put the publisher as Marvel Comics. Fix those things, and I'll approve them.

Active users (last 2 minutes)

2005- 2019 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net