AndreasVer

Comments

jongensoden
jongensoden
Wanna be friends
R u trolling!
jongensoden
jongensoden
AndreasVer
@andreasver please join discord so we can hack it An defeat the lunatics
Galactus
Galactus
AndreasVer
Stop talking about politics.
soratoumiga
soratoumiga

Join
this server immediately.
@AndreadVer these people are trolling. They don't want you
Hello @AndreasVer, I very much enjoy your highly thought-provoking, and intelligent insight on the various debates I have witnessed. However, I feel as if you are lacking in certain qualities, most of all experience. On our Discord channel, we have many worthy adversaries and larger group of people with a similar intellect to yourself. We would love for you to show off your skills and even learn a thing or two ( https://discord.gg/wCHgvrF ).
@AndreadVer these people are trolling. They don't want you
Also, don't joke around. Joke = Ban
Please come back babe @SirSpidey
Spidey, we miss you. 💖
Yes, there's something missing on our beloved Discord server... Took us too long too realize you're the spine that keeps it all together.
Sorry, but I don't support a Dictatorship
We are very democratic. In fact, we have brand new roles for people's XP levels... 😱
Hmm, is that why someone can get banned for joking around? Or making rules that were not presented to the people beforehand?
There were no bans ever since last year... And we're consantly roasting each other, no one gets banned because of that... Oh, how we ache for your presence...
What!? No way! A whole whopping 12 days in which no one was banned!? Incredible! That must be a world record! So, what you are trying to tell me is that I am a special occasion? @LordTracer just decided that I was the one special person that got banned for joking around? I don't think I want to join something so discriminatory
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX
AndreasVer
When did you get banned @SirSpidey?
You weren't even banned, you were muted for 12 hours for calling someone a KKK member, and spawn of Satan, after we told you to stop. We couldn't tell it was a joke, and you persisted after being told to stop.
@Akhil he was never banned, he just left because doesn't like rules.
AkhilPDX
AkhilPDX
AndreasVer
Lol, when did he call someone that?
@ElectroSpino: I obviously didn't mean anything I said. I was referencing a movie quote when I called him an evil spawn of Satan. And I was obviously joking when I claimed he said that I was irrelevant, considering my evidence for it was a couple of words in his comment where he typed "zero relevance" in it. Just the fact that I made up a twenty word acronym to prove my point means that I was joking. And I distinctly remember @LordTracer saying that he was going to ban me, so nice try, but you aren't going to successfully defend @LordTracer for banning me because I made some jokes
First of all, I never said I was going to ban you. Second of all, it wasn't even my decision to mute you.
You know what? I've learned about what discord is. A website where lunatics have anonymously coalesced and promoted the awful presidency of Donald Trump while undermining Mitt Romney as a leading figure of the Republican party. I remember the atrocious murder of a dozen people and the injury of another seventy at the movie theaters where the third film of the Nolan Batman series, The Dark Knight Rises, was being shown. This horrible event had seriously harmed ticket sales and is not only responsible for the decadence of the DC extended universe that followed that movie but also for the re-election of Barack Obama with support from Joss Whedon, who said that Mitt Romney would bring a zombie apocalypse, while accusing Obama of being soft on Vladimir Putin, who found another foolish President to exploit in order to defy America's world leadership, and that fool could not be Hillary Clinton from the Democratic party because Obama's failures made her election victory unlikely, but that opportunist Donald Trump with support from banned conspiracy theorist Alex Jones found the opportunity to turn from a comedian much like Obama into the winner of the Republican primaries who disgraced the party by winning against Hillary who never stood a chance against anyone else. Trump continued Obama's failed policies by undermining American economy so that Europe will not get enough support and dissolve through austerity while Turkey conquers large parts of the Middle East and Eastern Europe. I am not joining Discord because I don't have anything to do with people like James Holmes trying to frame me for their crimes. Discord and SHDB go down and I go with @Galactus to work in some legitimate business.
There is so much wrong with your comment.
I have no idea about anything you're talking about and how that is related to Discord in any way shape or form.
Dark_wing
Dark_wing
Who is that?
ElectroSpino
ElectroSpino
AndreasVer
Can you please withdraw from the tournament, You clearly have no remote clue what you are talking about...Your just making me look bad by having to associate with you.
Dark_wing
Dark_wing
AndreasVer
How do you put links in your comments
The same way you do in text massages if you know how to do it.
Dark_wing
Dark_wing
AndreasVer
So just tipe the website address in and it automatically becomes a link?
ManofPower
ManofPower
AndreasVer
Hey whats your beef with @TheNemianLion
Creature99
Creature99
Stop Trolling
TheSuspect666
TheSuspect666
AndreasVer
Plz top mqking this battles. You just spamming.
And they are just the same every time. And before you debate go read comics cuz you don't understand anything kid.
Creature99
Creature99
Stop Trolling
windshadow
windshadow
AndreasVer
Stop making troll team battles. Get off this site or don't be troll.