Top 10 villians

Starter: remy94

For this list I will be looking at the greatest villians in different universes. This is not a list of the most powerful, this is a list of the greatest, meaning the villians that have had the biggest impact on their respective universe. If you have any suggestions for this list, I would love to hear them.

Replies

h0ward_the_duck
h0ward_the_duck 55 days ago
i say lobo is in the top 5
remy94
remy94 64 days ago
Thanks wolfdragon123 for your comment, Joker is number one on this list.
remy94
remy94 64 days ago
Number 7 Anti-monitor is the space god that brought about the infinity crisis in the DC universe.
wolfdragon123
wolfdragon123 65 days ago
The greatest villain of all time is of course none other than The Joker. The Clown Prince of Crime brings terror and chaos everywhere he goes. As crazy as he is, he is often smart enough to get inside his victim's mind and plan the absolute worst things. He is not he average villain, he does not want money or power, he just wants to see the world burn and to see the end of the Bat's life. No one had gone to the lengths that The Joker has to get what he wants. His journey is a never-ending one. Even when he eventually died other people and groups took his place to continue what he started. His work effected not only those in his time, but generations to come and that is a sign of a great villain.
1+ years member.
M
memilee 65 days ago
Amazo.
remy94
remy94 83 days ago
Next on my is the gray skinned behemoth that killed Superman, Doomsday! Feared in the DC universe as a near invulnerable behemoth and next to unstoppable force, created to be the perfect being, Doomsday is several thousand years old, a fearsome warrior, and with his adaptability is capable of defeating near any character. because of this he easy makes his way onto this list, at number 8.
remy94
remy94 100 days ago
Ultron is number 9 on my list, created by the genius Hank Pym (Ant-Man), Ultron betrayed his maker and become perhaps the greatest enemy of the Avengers.
remy94
remy94 103 days ago
Taking the number 10 spot is the Red Skull, the most dangerous of all Nazi agents, who is the main nemesis of Captain America.
B
batfan56 107 days ago
DARKSEID ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
R
Rozybane 116 days ago
THANOS
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 117 days ago
Honorable mention
Mephisto
Loki
Kingpin
Dark Phoenix
Green Goblin
Apocalypse
Black Adam
Brainiac
Ra's Al Ghul
Spectre94
Spectre94 119 days ago
I think Galactus has had a big effect on the marvel universe
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 119 days ago
Amazo
1+ years member.
flamingtayo
flamingtayo 120 days ago
joker doomsday darkseid doom thanos hydra(in a whole) yellow red and orange lantern Darth vader
1+ years member.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net