Top 10 Speedsters

Starter: remy94

I've decided to make a list of the ten fastest beings in the malti-verse, you are welcome to suggest any character you think should be on this list, although they must be many times faster than the speed of light, and also no teleportation.

Replies

E
Epicversus123 86 days ago
ill have to agree with comic_battles_101 because yes, zoom can basically solo the jl but he shoudn't be so high on this list cause he doesnt go that fast he slows down the time relativity to make him like basically skip seconds in time for him to speed up, and it makes everyone else basically go in slow motion....information given to me comicvine
C
Comic_battles_101 87 days ago
Your
C
Comic_battles_101 87 days ago
You're list is bad... Why is Eobard so low? Is this by speed or how much you like a character?
remy94
remy94 103 days ago
Thanks WEAPON, I'll also check out the video 👍
WEAPON
WEAPON 104 days ago
Cool list! I found this on youtube that you might find interesting.
Watch "The Flash vs Savitar TOP 20 Fastest Flash Speedsters Explained" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/SZJcKSF6dPE
remy94
remy94 104 days ago
Hope you enjoyed my list, please comment.
remy94
remy94 104 days ago
Number 1. Black Racer
The Racer is a god and avatar of death, and also the fastest being in existence, it is stated that he is omnipotent in his ability of speed.
remy94
remy94 104 days ago
Number 2. Zoom
"Despite what the public believes I am the fastest man alive, I am Zoom" it is true Zoom is the fastest man alive, his abilities give him incalculable speeds, It is stated that Zoom needs to slow down in order for the Flash to see him moving.
remy94
remy94 104 days ago
Number 3. Black Flash
Said to be as fast as any of the Flashs, Black Flash is the embodiment of the speed force itself.
remy94
remy94 104 days ago
Number 4. Bart Allen/Barry Allen/Wally West (The Flash)
There is no telling who is the faster Flash, although they are all powered by the speed force, which grants these Speedsters incalculable speeds.
remy94
remy94 104 days ago
Number 5. Superman