Top 10 Behemoths

Starter: remy94

I will be stating the top 10 most powerful behemoths (characters with super strength and durability). If you have any favorites or characters you think should be on this list let me know.

Replies

remy94
remy94 29 days ago
It was a difficult decision for the top 3 characters on this list, Hulk, Juggernaut and Doomsday. So I looked at the origin and heritage of the characters. Bruce Banner is human and become a behemoth as a result of a accident. Juggernaut has the capabilities of a god, although he is still very much human. Doomsday is number 1 on this list because of his heritage, Doomsday is a alien designed to be the perfect warrior, with thousands of years experience.
remy94
remy94 58 days ago
What should be my next list?
Top 10 combatants
Top 10 Villains
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 59 days ago
Other than that I completely agree with your list
SirSpidey
SirSpidey 59 days ago
Im not sure if Doomsday should be considered a behemoth due to his power level being so great. That is if your just going off of strength and durability.
remy94
remy94 60 days ago
Let me know what you think about my list, and if you think it is accurate or not.
remy94
remy94 60 days ago
Number 1. Doomsday
esigned to be the perfect warrior, Doomsday's abilities to adapt has made him the most powerful behemoth in comic book history, it is stated that Doomsday has a limit to his own physical strength, although he has shown far greater feats of strength then most of the characters on this list, and his adaptability has made virtually invulnerable.
remy94
remy94 60 days ago
Thanks God_of_Thunder, I started working with about 30 different behemoths before I got my top 10, and I'm afraid my favorite of all them the Thing, had to be excluded, simply because there was more powerful characters.
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 60 days ago
What do you think about Abomination Absorbing Man and Rhino perhaps ?
God_of_Thunder
God_of_Thunder 60 days ago
A very good list Remy i think my top behemoths is the same perhaps just in a slightly diffrent order 👍
remy94
remy94 60 days ago
Number 2. Juggernaut
Cain Marko found a large ruby which empowered him with near omnipotent abilities of a elder god, as a result The Cain is virtually unstoppable, his Strength, stamina, and durability are basically limitless.
remy94
remy94 60 days ago
Number 3. Hulk
With incalculable Strength, and durability, Bruce Banner is the incredible Hulk, his strength is dependent on his rage, simply put the angrier he gets the stronger he gets, it has been suggested that this gives unlimited strength. Hulk is also near impervious to damage.
remy94
remy94 60 days ago
Thanks soulcollecter, Juggernaut will definitely be one of the top three.🖒
Soulcollecter57
Soulcollecter57 60 days ago
This list is really good remy94 my personal favorite is Juggernaut.
1+ years member.
remy94
remy94 60 days ago
Number 4. Kurse
A powerful one time adversary of Thor. Kurse was once the greatest warrior of the dark elves, he is indestructible and is stated to have limitless strength.
remy94
remy94 60 days ago
Number 5. Kalibak
The immortal son of Darkseid, Kalibak has the same godly strength and durability as his father.
remy94
remy94 60 days ago
Number 6. Lobo
A challenge at times to Superman, Lobo possess near limitless strength and durability, when powerful characters do manage to harm him, his perfect regeneration ability, allows him to heal from a single cell if necessary.
remy94
remy94 60 days ago
Number 9. Red Hulk
Red Hulk is perhaps the second most powerful gamma giant in Marvel, his feats consist of overpowering the mighty Thor, and is durable enough to withstand attacks from Thor and also the Hulk.
remy94
remy94 60 days ago
Number 8. A-Bomb
Another gamma monster Rick Jones has limited control over the destiny force, allowing him reality altering powers. Plus increased strength and is next to invulnerable.
remy94
remy94 61 days ago
Number 9. She Hulk
Jennifer Walter is the cousin of Bruce Banner, the incredible Hulk, she shares all the abilities of her cousin including great strength and is near invulnerable.
remy94
remy94 61 days ago
Number 10. Solomon Grundy
Grundy is zombie capable of absorb near any energy, and alter it at will. He is also indestructible to the point that he is incapable of harm. His strength is great enough to challenge Superman.

Active users (last 10 minutes)

2005- 2017 - Superhero Database | SuperheroMovies.net